August 31, 2008 @ 10:53 PM
skull7

This has nothing to do with rocking Supreme or Vans, this has something to do with looking stupid, if you can't take the comment like a man (even though you're not one yet,) then maybe you shouldn't post here.

Just giving you a heads up, you don't want to go outside looking like a fucking idiot, do you?

True, and is he rocking acid wash jeans? You were right, fuckin tool!
August 31, 2008 @ 10:54 PM
kickpush

buying jeans that look like that really shows how kids buy into brand names.
August 31, 2008 @ 10:55 PM
jaded

The thread is for showing what you wore today, it's not "this is what i wore today now make fun of it until i dress like the rest of you"

more people on here should have his attitude about fits. wear what you like kids

i'm the best mayne, i deed it

August 31, 2008 @ 10:56 PM
Supriemo

lolwut? I didn't now rolling up your jeans when its hot as fuck outside is against the rules... they're sb laces cocksucker and I didn't have black ones so w/e... I also didn't feel like spending money an a belt, WOOO!
post a fit bitch then we'll talk... lol this thread is e-thug central >sad>sad>sad

oh my bad. i didnt know they were Sb Lac3z...in that case i take back everything i said.

maybe instead of looking like a bitch with capris and cock on his breath, you could wear shorts when its hot.
August 31, 2008 @ 10:57 PM
kdiddy

Did you not read the first post:

ok... since theres NO MERCY ON YOU KIDS in the regular thread, i thought we should have an option.

this is not to post other peoples pics... just your own.

only post in here if you wont catch feelings over some immature bullshit. posting your fit in here is an open invitation to flame.
August 31, 2008 @ 10:57 PM
bapesta94

i posted it to see what everyone would say LOL

here is this better? you got some supreme in there, and some nike sbs is that what u guys are into?

www.spebid.com #1 JAPAN PROXY SERVICE.

August 31, 2008 @ 10:58 PM
RAGINGHARDON

supreme or not, you still look like a tool.
August 31, 2008 @ 10:58 PM
Comikazi

oh my bad. i didnt know they were Sb Lac3z...in that case i take back everything i said.

maybe instead of looking like a bitch with capris and cock on his breath, you could wear shorts when its hot.

or maybe I could wear whatever the fuck I wanted to and you could come up with some real criticism instead of listing shit you would've worn because you might have a different style... I hear you on the laces but I'd hear you louder if you didn't come off as such an ignorant tool

*thank you ant, probably sums dude up perfectly, fucking herb ass bitchmade dicktaker... go copy kanye or jock jay z or some shit bitch
fucking noobs trynna come up, ***** I'll send you a virus!
August 31, 2008 @ 10:59 PM
jaded

Did you not read the first post:

ok... since theres NO MERCY ON YOU KIDS in the regular thread, i thought we should have an option.

this is not to post other peoples pics... just your own.

only post in here if you wont catch feelings over some immature bullshit. posting your fit in here is an open invitation to flame.

i didn't realize our posts had been moved to this thread

my opinion still stands, but if he wants to post in here and find out what you guys really think, then have at it.

i'm the best mayne, i deed it

August 31, 2008 @ 11:01 PM
gb

Rich pinoys who think they have swag ftl
August 31, 2008 @ 11:01 PM
kdiddy

i posted it to see what everyone would say LOL

here is this better? you got some supreme in there, and some nike sbs is that what u guys are into?

What point are you trying to make? You don't care what people think, but you continue to post fits. On top of that you post a fit wearing shit that you assume people are into. So people didn't like your fit, quit catching feelings and fucking move on. Shoes look like shit by the way.
August 31, 2008 @ 11:02 PM
iconstatus

Goddamn flips ...
August 31, 2008 @ 11:03 PM
Supriemo

Hahaha, you're fucking funny dun.

Judging by what you've came here with, I can sum you up, probably 90% on point:

One day you found Hypebeast while searching google for all white AF1's to match your Levi's XX Pre-Shrunks that you thought were comparable to raw Japanese denim.

After looking through the WDYWT for a minute, you decided to get a pair of Vans, and your boys were like "oh you on that "new" shit homey?" You thought you were the shit after that, and copped a wallet chain and an XL t-shirt instead of the usual XXXL lime green shirts from Conway's you usually cop. You think you're different because of your "change," and think that you have enough cred to talk shit to people here, but you don't really fit in, and you're upset with yourself because you don't, but it's ok, eventually one day, you'll be able to dress normally and have friends who care about your inane opinions.

naaaaaaah man, way off. nobody cares about how i got into "this" so i won't go into it. lol tho, i went to high school with mad kids like the ones you described.
August 31, 2008 @ 11:04 PM
RAGINGHARDON

niggga looks like a depressed, half assed "isamu."
August 31, 2008 @ 11:05 PM
gb

Ryan:

Tell me you have your other ear doneconfused
August 31, 2008 @ 11:06 PM
bapesta94

im not flip, im chinise

and ant, thats an old ass fit i posted on here a while ago

im not frontin about anything

www.spebid.com #1 JAPAN PROXY SERVICE.

August 31, 2008 @ 11:10 PM
Comikazi

naaaaaaah man, way off. nobody cares about how i got into "this" so i won't go into it. lol tho, i went to high school with mad kids like the ones you described.

your still a bitch for trying to talk shit about me rollin up my pants when I was outside all day today and it was 90+ and the only other thing you have to flame is my shoelaces... gtfo with that weak shit
August 31, 2008 @ 11:11 PM
dPb

this thread gives me endless lulz
August 31, 2008 @ 11:14 PM
El-SD

El-SD is so faggot that he does what I tell him to... bitchmade hater
hahahaha thats cute that thats all you have to hate on, anybody else?

Hmmmm... I'm pretty sure no one goes around asking to get hated on for no aparent reason. I'm pretty sure that when you asked for comments on your fit, you wanted to get some sort of props, but from that fit, it just isn't going to happen...
August 31, 2008 @ 11:17 PM
Comikazi

lol I said comment it, which means I'm open to positive and negative so yes, I do go around asking for comments cuz I like improving my style and not just hating on other people's and in my eyes, its a good fit either way so idgaf unless you come up with some real shit.
August 31, 2008 @ 11:18 PM
sometimes

im not flip, im chinise

ooo so u iz a 'chinise'?
August 31, 2008 @ 11:19 PM
El-SD

lol I said comment it, which means I'm open to positive and negative so yes, I do go around asking for comments cuz I like improving my style and not just hating on other people's and in my eyes, its a good fit either way so idgaf unless you come up with some real shit.

Well...

Fuck yo laces nygga!
August 31, 2008 @ 11:20 PM
Supriemo

Haha, I just wanted to grab your attention, that shit you said to man was type harsh, but yeah, I know mad people like that too, I live in Manhattan as well, L.E.S. to be precise.

You know nigas is clowns over here with that shit, one moments nigas was saying all that type shit is gay, then the next they out with tight colored jeans and saying they been into skating.

word. where in the l.e.s.?

lol omg the shit is mad hilarious with the way cats switched up their shit in recent years. mad dudes comin through like yeah im ill peep these electric blue levi joints...nah sorry, shit isnt workin lol. why does everybody wanna be quan luv lol

EDIT:
your still a bitch for trying to talk shit about me rollin up my pants when I was outside all day today and it was 90+ and the only other thing you have to flame is my shoelaces... gtfo with that weak shit

son...dont get your sb laces in a bunch. i said a few comments on your fit, its allowed...
August 31, 2008 @ 11:21 PM
Comikazi

thank you... I'll take that into consideration, haha

This topic is closed, replies are no longer accepted.