FALL SALE - 20% OFF - USE CODE: FALL20 (24 HOURS LEFT)
August 28, 2008 @ 02:29 AM
JoblessAgain

Lemme Have It

Nigar On A ONE WAY Escalator To San Francisco

Have Fun Gayin It Up WITH ANOTHER WHITE DUDE
August 28, 2008 @ 02:33 AM
JoblessAgain

Nigar Get A New Head

Yuck
August 28, 2008 @ 02:36 AM
JoblessAgain

Preme
Aa X2
Imp
Authenshits

Whats The Matter? Afraid To Show Ur Face ?

Nigar U A Herb In Real Motherfucking Life

U Probably Go To The Movies By Yourself, Pretending To Text Ur Friends On Ur Cellphone Before The Movie Starts, Nigar U Lame
August 28, 2008 @ 02:40 AM
JoblessAgain

suck My Nuts Asian Boy!

Nigar Ur On Ur Parent's Payroll,

Now Go Mow The Lawn So U Can Cop A 2nd Pair Of Lvc's U Herb

O Ya, Ur Beats Stink, I Can See It Now..u Gunna Sell Ur Drumkit In 4 Months To Cop Some Sorry Ass Fit
August 28, 2008 @ 02:43 AM
deadpooL

U Probably Go To The Movies By Yourself, Pretending To Text Ur Friends On Ur Cellphone Before The Movie Starts, Nigar U Lame

i lol'd
August 28, 2008 @ 02:50 AM
JoblessAgain

hypebeast jump on my shit like a why write quote

nigar looking like he just got on probation and is ready to stomp a niggga

nigar lookin like he missed another payment on his trailer home

nigar lookin like his kid flushed his supreme keychain down the toilet

nigar lookin like he caught his ex fucking his best friend

nigar lookin like hes mad cuz he spent his crack money on diapers
August 28, 2008 @ 02:51 AM
GoldenNoodles

Your post is a tedious, homogenised, chameleon-esque scribble which amounts to nothing more than the demented cacophonous racket of a drugged lunatic banging loudly on kitchen pots and pans. Dullard, do yourself and everyone else a favor: disconnect your computer from the Internet.

I don't know what makes you such a worthless poster, but it really works! You couldn't get a clue during clue mating season in a field of clues if you smeared your body in musk and did the clue mating dance. A long period of non-posting would be most welcome on your part. To quote Martin Luther King, Jr.: "Nothing in the world is more dangerous than a sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity."

You have that certain nothing. Truly, you are about as interesting as watching a slug move slowly across a large rock. Genius does what it must, talent does what it can, and you had best do what you're told, you dyslexic lobotomy patient. Maybe you wouldn't be such a Jerk-In-The-Box if you didn't have an intellect rivaled only by the Village Idiot's stupider brother; if your weren't so fat that when you walk down the street, everyone yells "Earthquake!", or if you didn't have a face that is registered as a biological weapon. No, come to think of it, you would.

Please try to have some small idea of what in the hell you're talking about before you try to post again.
August 28, 2008 @ 02:54 AM
illy

lemme have it

san diego zoo homie!
August 28, 2008 @ 02:57 AM
rickqlo

i pretend to txt my momz
August 28, 2008 @ 03:02 AM
JoblessAgain

Your post is a tedious, homogenised, chameleon-esque scribble which amounts to nothing more than the demented cacophonous racket of a drugged lunatic banging loudly on kitchen pots and pans. Dullard, do yourself and everyone else a favor: disconnect your computer from the Internet.

I don't know what makes you such a worthless poster, but it really works! You couldn't get a clue during clue mating season in a field of clues if you smeared your body in musk and did the clue mating dance. A long period of non-posting would be most welcome on your part. To quote Martin Luther King, Jr.: "Nothing in the world is more dangerous than a sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity."

You have that certain nothing. Truly, you are about as interesting as watching a slug move slowly across a large rock. Genius does what it must, talent does what it can, and you had best do what you're told, you dyslexic lobotomy patient. Maybe you wouldn't be such a Jerk-In-The-Box if you didn't have an intellect rivaled only by the Village Idiot's stupider brother; if your weren't so fat that when you walk down the street, everyone yells "Earthquake!", or if you didn't have a face that is registered as a biological weapon. No, come to think of it, you would.

Please try to have some small idea of what in the hell you're talking about before you try to post again.

wow way to spend a good 2 hours and 20 minutes on a sorry ass essay , thesaurus much?

if you handed that in to your high school english teacher, she would fucking slap you sidewise

half of the shit that you typed didn't even make sense

you aren't intelligent, witty, or even satirical

ur going to fail at life, i would start lifting weights right now because you're going to need the muscles to be carrying heavy ass plywood around when you are working construction

i can see you now, hanging out with the amigos at the gas station eating ur $2.00 lunch consisting of slim jims and a 32oz cup of diabetes

you go home to ur 280lb gf named "darlene", and u fuck all night till she accidently shits on u cuz she can't control her ass muscles

u wake up with a hard poop nugget wedged between the sheets cause you forgot to clean ur gf up

u go back to work, and see that ur boss promoted juan as project supervisor and he bosses u all day in spanish

u decide to end urself by jumping off the rooftop but u forget that 2 stories can't kill you

so u end up in the hospital, and go dead broke cause of medical bills

ur gf comes by to visit u, but she has a heart attack in the elevator and dies

u have iv's and shit in ur veins, and u can't go to her funeral

u spend the rest of ur life reading reader's digest and fappin to whatever channel the hospital tv is on
August 28, 2008 @ 03:06 AM
GoldenNoodles

wow way to spend a good 2 hours and 20 minutes on a sorry ass essay , thesaurus much?

if you handed that in to your high school english teacher, she would fucking slap you sidewise

half of the shit that you typed didn't even make sense

you aren't intelligent, witty, or even satirical

ur going to fail at life, i would start lifting weights right now because you're going to need the muscles to be carrying heavy ass plywood around when you are working construction

i can see you now, hanging out with the amigos at the gas station eating ur $2.00 lunch consisting of slim jims and a 32oz cup of diabetes

you go home to ur 280lb gf named "darlene", and u fuck all night till she accidently shits on u cuz she can't control her ass muscles

u wake up with a hard poop nugget wedged between the sheets cause you forgot to clean ur gf up

u go back to work, and see that ur boss promoted juan as project supervisor and he bosses u all day in spanish

u decide to end urself by jumping off the rooftop but u forget that 2 stories can't kill you

so u end up in the hospital, and go dead broke cause of medical bills

ur gf comes by to visit u, but she has a heart attack in the elevator and dies

u have iv's and shit in ur veins, and u can't go to her funeral

u spend the rest of ur life reading reader's digest and fappin to whatever channel the hospital tv has going on

That post is written by something that is so stupid, if I took its tiny brain and rolled it down the edge of a razor blade, it would be like a lone car going down a six lane highway. Your ineffective imitation of good posting style only serves to illuminate your lack of substance, good taste, and decency.

I used to think that you were a gibbering idiot. Now, after reading your latest post, I have a much lower opinion of you. Clearly, the full area of your ignorance is not yet mapped. We are presently only exploring the fringes of that vast expanse. If you knew what you're talking about, you'd be dangerous. As Abba Eban so aptly said: "His ignorance is encyclopedic."

You light up a room when you leave it. No doubt your life is so dull, that you can actually write your diary one week in advance. Looking at you, Darwin would NOT be pleased to see how inefficiently evolution sometimes works. Maybe you wouldn't read like such a pathetic loser if you weren't intellectually outclassed by dead sheep; if your weren't so fat from all that cheap beer you spend your Welfare payments on that your belly jiggle is the first ever perpetual motion machine, or if you didn't have a face designed exclusively for radio. Who am I kidding? You would.

You're a message board freak. I know it's hard to accept the truth, but the truth it is, and accept it, you must.

lolz. ily.
August 28, 2008 @ 03:15 AM
JoblessAgain

That post is written by something that is so stupid, if I took its tiny brain and rolled it down the edge of a razor blade, it would be like a lone car going down a six lane highway. Your ineffective imitation of good posting style only serves to illuminate your lack of substance, good taste, and decency.

I used to think that you were a gibbering idiot. Now, after reading your latest post, I have a much lower opinion of you. Clearly, the full area of your ignorance is not yet mapped. We are presently only exploring the fringes of that vast expanse. If you knew what you're talking about, you'd be dangerous. As Abba Eban so aptly said: "His ignorance is encyclopedic."

You light up a room when you leave it. No doubt your life is so dull, that you can actually write your diary one week in advance. Looking at you, Darwin would NOT be pleased to see how inefficiently evolution sometimes works. Maybe you wouldn't read like such a pathetic loser if you weren't intellectually outclassed by dead sheep; if your weren't so fat from all that cheap beer you spend your Welfare payments on that your belly jiggle is the first ever perpetual motion machine, or if you didn't have a face designed exclusively for radio. Who am I kidding? You would.

You're a message board freak. I know it's hard to accept the truth, but the truth it is, and accept it, you must.

lolz. ily.

nigar the only message board freak is you and your younger brother

you try to act intelligent online, but in real life u are barely passing ur classes

nigar, don't kid urself, ur gonna end up working the drive thru at the bk

no shame in that, but ur laotian parents are going to disown u

ur gonna be the only azn not making a 6 figure salary cuz u failed math,oh the irony

nigar u gonna end up with diabetes cuz of all the free soft drink and fries u be coppin at the burger joint

u r going to end up not fitting in ur karmaloop gear, and end up selling it all back on iss

but it's good for u, cuz u have to pay ur electric bills, u can't fap in the dark cuz u scurred of ghosts my nigar
August 28, 2008 @ 03:16 AM

Inactive

WDYWT Real Talk Edition
[SIZE="4"]The concept is quite simple...if you post here...contrary to the flame thread, the idea here is not to flame everyone...you post here, and people can either give you props, constructive criticism, or flame your ass...i think its a nice concept to keep the mods happy and keep the main WDYWT clean...the idea is to eliminate all side conversation from the stickied WDYWT...this is not a substitute for the beef thread or a dedicated flame thread...simply a secondary WDYWT where speech is unregualted and flaming will not result in an infraction...post here at your own risk, or stick to the main WDYWT where you are safe...mods can lock if they dont approve, but i think its worth a shot to keep the main WDYWT clean[/SIZE]

August 28, 2008 @ 03:17 AM
Benny Lava

i want you inside me.

great idea for a thread.

edit: info on pantaloons?

Supreme x Nike SB Tennis Classic http://hypebeast.com/forums/sneakers/200835

August 28, 2008 @ 03:17 AM
GoldenNoodles

nigar the only message board freak is you and your younger brother

you try to act intelligent online, but in real life u are barely passing ur classes

nigar, don't kid urself, ur gonna end up working the drive thru at the bk

no shame in that, but ur laotian parents are going to disown u

ur gonna be the only azn not making a 6 figure salary cuz u failed math,oh the irony

nigar u gonna end up with diabetes cuz of all the free soft drink and fries u be coppin at the burger joint

u r going to end up not fitting in ur karmaloop gear, and end up selling it all back on iss

but it's good for u, cuz u have to pay ur electric bills, u can't fap in the dark cuz u scurred of ghosts my nigar

Sorry. I don't speak retardese. Can you get someone to translate into meaningful English before you post, please? You should offer your posting style to hospital operating theatres as a highly-effective alternative to unconsciousness-inducing medications.

If there's an idea in your head, it's in solitary confinement. It's truly amazing the way you never let an idea interrupt the flow of your typing, but then, making sense isn't your area of expertise, is it? Anyway, who was talking to you or even taking you under consideration? I suggest you need Mark Twain's advice; "It is better to be silent and be thought a fool, than to speak and remove all doubt."

Reading your post is less interesting than watching paint dry. If wit was spit, your mouth would be drier than a shallow well in an African heat wave. If I had wanted to talk to somebody with your personality, I would be at the damn pet store talking to the lizards. Maybe you wouldn't come across as such a jellyfish-sucking mental midget if you weren't an 'idiot savant' without the 'savant' part; if your weren't so fat that all the restaurants in town have signs that say: "Maximum Occupancy: 80 Patrons OR You.", or if you didn't have a face so ugly that even your mother didn't know which end to put the diaper on. Nah, of course you would.

In closing, I helpfully suggest that you support your local Search & Rescue Unit, and get lost.
August 28, 2008 @ 03:18 AM
krn_zmb

August 28, 2008 @ 03:18 AM
ateeeewuh.

real talk dope fit.

edit :@ both
August 28, 2008 @ 03:21 AM
JoshDunkHead

dope idea for a thread
&
both dope fits smile
August 28, 2008 @ 03:22 AM

Inactive

we have approval from the man nakedpimp himself...lets make this work guys...all chat here from now on and lets keep the stickied wdywt all pics, if possible

thanks for cooperating, i think this is gonna work well
August 28, 2008 @ 03:23 AM
illy

dope on both fits...
good concept ryan...i guess well find out how it goes...
August 28, 2008 @ 03:26 AM
=]owen

its great to see this idea come to life
"real talk"
August 28, 2008 @ 03:28 AM
JoblessAgain

Sorry. I don't speak retardese. Can you get someone to translate into meaningful English before you post, please? You should offer your posting style to hospital operating theatres as a highly-effective alternative to unconsciousness-inducing medications.

If there's an idea in your head, it's in solitary confinement. It's truly amazing the way you never let an idea interrupt the flow of your typing, but then, making sense isn't your area of expertise, is it? Anyway, who was talking to you or even taking you under consideration? I suggest you need Mark Twain's advice; "It is better to be silent and be thought a fool, than to speak and remove all doubt."

Reading your post is less interesting than watching paint dry. If wit was spit, your mouth would be drier than a shallow well in an African heat wave. If I had wanted to talk to somebody with your personality, I would be at the damn pet store talking to the lizards. Maybe you wouldn't come across as such a jellyfish-sucking mental midget if you weren't an 'idiot savant' without the 'savant' part; if your weren't so fat that all the restaurants in town have signs that say: "Maximum Occupancy: 80 Patrons OR You.", or if you didn't have a face so ugly that even your mother didn't know which end to put the diaper on. Nah, of course you would.

In closing, I helpfully suggest that you support your local Search & Rescue Unit, and get lost.

nigar fuck mark twain, twain wrote a book about a nigar-hater named Tom Sawyer , a young uncle tom at heart

i can tell u avoid the hood, cuz u afraid of nigars

u rock crooks n castles, but the moment u see a nigar, u turn the other way and call ur mom on the cell to pick u up

u can't hang with real nigars, u pretend to be all hard and shit, but the only thing u hard at is when ur thinking of omarion

nigar please, u bought carter 3 off of itunes cuz u afraid to cop the album in real life, nigars be pondering in best buy why a 4'11 white kid trying to buy a weezy cd

u probably blast that shit in ur car, but roll ur windows up when a nigar pulls up next to u at the stop light

u probably got ur own version of "a millie", but ur parents found out about it on the computer and deleted it thinkin u were possesed like linda blair
August 28, 2008 @ 03:28 AM
DREWKKAKE

phuck yall?

Forum Administrator • @DREWKKAKE

August 28, 2008 @ 03:32 AM
GoldenNoodles

nigar fuck mark twain, twain wrote a book about a nigar-hater named Tom Sawyer , a young uncle tom at heart

i can tell u avoid the hood, cuz u afraid of nigars

u rock crooks n castles, but the moment u see a nigar, u turn the other way and call ur mom on the cell to pick u up

u can't hang with real nigars, u pretend to be all hard and shit, but the only thing u hard at is when ur thinking of omarion

nigar please, u bought carter 3 off of itunes cuz u afraid to cop the album in real life, nigars be pondering in best buy why a 4'11 white kid trying to buy a weezy cd

u probably blast that shit in ur car, but roll ur windows up when a nigar pulls up next to u at the stop light

u probably got ur own version of "a millie", but ur parents found out about it on the computer and deleted it thinkin u were possesed like linda blair

sad Imma cry myself to sleep now. You just have to involve Omarion in this, huh? sad Peace. *sniff*
August 28, 2008 @ 03:33 AM
JoblessAgain

sad Imma cry myself to sleep now. You just have to involve Omarion in this, huh? sad Peace. *sniff*

lol it's like 3:33am here, and i can't fall asleep

this was fun as hell between u and me lol, no homo
August 28, 2008 @ 03:36 AM
JoshDunkHead

man i love goldennoodles (yes, homo). he crazyy
August 28, 2008 @ 03:45 AM
Weakend

yeah ryan, thats the first fit of yours i really think is dope. everything fits well. woulda looked better with a slouch beanie and maybe some different kicks, but those are both tolerable.
August 28, 2008 @ 03:45 AM
ateeeewuh.

stop wearing the same shit.
August 28, 2008 @ 03:48 AM
pebblesiscool

this is straight up real talk
August 28, 2008 @ 03:50 AM

Inactive

yeah ryan, thats the first fit of yours i really think is dope. everything fits well. woulda looked better with a slouch beanie and maybe some different kicks, but those are both tolerable.

slouch beanies are hard to come by this time of year and i dont really own any at the moment so i make do with what i got

and the supremes are a preference thing although they seem to be maligned on this forum...i like em...i guess "that's my style, that's me"

thanks for the props/feedback though

This topic is closed, replies are no longer accepted.