WDYWT Real Talk Edition

May 17, 2008 @ 03:58
hahaha my dude u the one telling people to go kill themselves, got the official rules for this thread? send them to me. i'm not gonnH go kill myself over some dude hating on my shirt. i guess tees are a life and death situation for you huh? get a life man
May 17, 2008 @ 04:15
Loving the hate
what a lame

Inactive User

May 17, 2008 @ 05:04
dude did u really try to go for this look? wrinkled shirt, fucked up hair, dirty as stash...looks like u spent all ur money on the supreme snapback

lol...go for the look? i skate in skate gear...sorry if i wrinkled my shirt in the process sweetheart blushing

btw...your fit sucks x3
May 17, 2008 @ 10:05
touche ryan, thats a good excuse for looking like crap.

Inactive User

May 17, 2008 @ 12:54
<3
May 17, 2008 @ 14:03
hahaha my dude u the one telling people to go kill themselves, got the official rules for this thread? send them to me. i'm not gonnH go kill myself over some dude hating on my shirt. i guess tees are a life and death situation for you huh? get a life man

are you sad?smh
May 17, 2008 @ 20:13
No More Emo Hoe
touche ryan, thats a good excuse for looking like crap.

May 20, 2008 @ 05:14
give it to me blushing

dmwalking
May 20, 2008 @ 22:59

flame away nigars

HB stands for Help Beast. Currently supporting the supportive movement.

May 20, 2008 @ 23:12
^^yo niigga, el debarge called. he said he want his complexion back.

blushing
dmwalking
May 20, 2008 @ 23:20
^^yo niigga, el debarge called. he said he want his complexion back.

blushing

LMAO yo, that pic washed me out mad hard!!!

HB stands for Help Beast. Currently supporting the supportive movement.

May 21, 2008 @ 01:05

ok honestly...im looking at this picture and the girl second from left with the tiara on. the fuck is wrong with her face?
May 21, 2008 @ 06:38
brown.....?

uhm, whut?
May 21, 2008 @ 06:57

Almost everything in this fit screams "flame me" so go ahead. :a
Jun 16, 2008 @ 22:44

do ur worst pusssiezz
Jun 16, 2008 @ 22:49

Do Ur Worst Pusssiezz

Speaking Of Fucking Moms. I Can Never Forget The Night You Where Concieved. As Often As I Try To Forget It, I Just Can't Escape It. I Was Watching Your Mom Stand There In Her Platform Shoes With Goldfish, And Those Shitty Bel Bottoms She Always Wore. I Had A Few Drinks And She Seemed To Be An Easy Fuck, But Boy Was I Wrong. I Talked My Way Back To Her Apartment Where I Tried To Get Her To Go Down On Me. Instead All She Wanted To Do Was Fuck Corona Bottles. After Watching Your Mom Fuck The Last Of My 12 Pack I Decide I Need To Get This Show On The Road. I Smashed Your Mom In The Head With An Ashtray And Began To Fuck Her While She Was Knocked Out. She Tried To Put Up A Fight And I Had To Punch Her Several Times In The Face. After A Busted Inside Her I Figured I'd Get My Rocks Off. While She Was Bleeding I Spread My Ass Cheeks And Stuck My Starfish On Her Nose, And Proceeded To Put My Balls In Her Mouth And Piss On Her Feet. I'm Not Sure If She Remembers That Happening, But I'll Never Forget When You Said You Where On The Way. I Ran Over There And Kicked Your Mom Square In The Tits With My Golf Shoes. While She Laid On The Floor, I Broke Corona Bottle After Corona Bottle And Shoved Them In Her In The Hopes Of Cutting You To Bits Like A Crude Blender. After Disolving A Six Pack Inside Your Mother, I Stepped On Her Stomach Like I Was Making Wine. She Moaned A Little Here And There But I Kept Going. When I Finally Wore Myself Out I Stood Your Mom Up And Chucks Slithered Out Of Her Vagina. I Thought I Got Rid Of You For Good...instead 9 Months Later I Realized It Wasn't You I Destroyed, It Was Your Moms Kidney. I Swear To Xenu That When I Find Out Where You Live I Will Find A Gas Truck And Drive It Through A Glue Factory, Then Drive The Glue Covered Gas Truck Through A Glass Factory, Then Drive The Hole Fucking Shibang Into Your House. I Will Then Use A Dynamite Filled Fleshlight To End You And My Payment Of Child Support. You Are A Worthless Piece Of Crap And If I Can't Find A Gas Truck, A Glue Factory, And A Glass Factory All On The Route To You, I Hope You Die In A Horrible Turkey Frying Accident. Nom Nom Nom Bitch
Jun 16, 2008 @ 22:54
^lawl epic
Jun 16, 2008 @ 23:44
i skate in skate gear...

this has to be the realest shit ive heard in hype history
Jun 16, 2008 @ 23:45
"nom nom nom bitch" i lol'd at that part
Jun 16, 2008 @ 23:53
Jun 17, 2008 @ 01:30
Originally posted by Inactive User

i had to

this shit is funny
Jun 17, 2008 @ 12:15
westside is on some next lvl shit.

serious?
Jun 17, 2008 @ 19:49
never done this... fit was posted last month
Jun 17, 2008 @ 20:50
you look tupid you faggot

Inactive User

Jun 17, 2008 @ 22:23
DUM????!!!

nope

SAMMY JACKY' WUR DA FUCK R U?

Inactive User

Jun 18, 2008 @ 01:13
this has to be the realest shit ive heard in hype history

lmao thanks
Jun 18, 2008 @ 04:07
cam did you try putting your underwear on over your jeans?

is this a suggestion or criticism?
Jun 18, 2008 @ 09:28
Jul 03, 2008 @ 21:29
Sorry about terrible lighting and pose
go ahead
Jul 03, 2008 @ 22:16

where the fuck are you?

www.NickyDsss.com

This topic is locked, replies are no longer accepted.