WDYWT Real Talk Edition

May 16, 2008 @ 23:38:02
fuck does "lakai or die mean"? i know what lakai is, but can i lakai? If i dont lakai ill die? And is the girl on the shirt lakaing? im confused?)

let me inform you....
lakai is a skateboard brand, paris hilton is a celebrity... back in 2004 there was a voting campaign that many celebrities supported, there slogan was "vote or die."
paris hilton was one of the celebrities who supported this campaign but when it came time to to vote she didn't actually do it... so.... the shirt is kinda making fun of Paris hilton and that stupid campaign; don't worry you were prolly 12 when all this was going on >smh

go for it bitches

dude did u really try to go for this look? wrinkled shirt, fucked up hair, dirty as stash...looks like u spent all ur money on the supreme snapback
May 16, 2008 @ 23:46:11
go for it bitches

dude did u really try to go for this look? wrinkled shirt, fucked up hair, dirty as stash...looks like u spent all ur money on the supreme snapback
May 16, 2008 @ 23:51:06
explaining that shitty tshirt of yours probably took more time than they did to design it
May 16, 2008 @ 23:51:48
let me inform you....
lakai is a skateboard brand, paris hilton is a celebrity... back in 2004 there was a voting campaign that many celebrities supported, there slogan was "vote or die."
paris hilton was one of the celebrities who supported this campaign but when it came time to to vote she didn't actually do it... so.... the shirt is kinda making fun of Paris hilton and that stupid campaign; don't worry you were prolly 12 when all this was going on >smh

o well thats a stupid shirtt. and actually im only 8 now. so i was 4? How old were you 25? Thats tight.>smh
May 16, 2008 @ 23:52:15
explaining that shitty tshirt of yours probably took more time than they did to design it

thanks youblushing
May 17, 2008 @ 00:10:59
Just an FYI, you're F.L.Y.
May 17, 2008 @ 01:04:44
yea ok, imma go out on a limb and say yall would both gobble it up if supreme was in anyway afilliated with it.

all good all good, actually loving the hate.
May 17, 2008 @ 02:21:41
Originally posted by Inactive User

go on hate away

yooooooooo I hope that shit is tiles on your floor yo

cuz if that shit is a carpet your one nasty muthafucka matter a fact yo fuck that shit you are a nasty muthafucka....yo where your fucking belt at??? adidas track jacket with nikes?? fail fail fail

You got the smallest fucking Tv in hypebeast history yo ..matter a fact how you manage to cop a 11 inch tv I bet you that shit is B/W

man I could go on and on .............end rant for now

you saving them two tags you copping vans clothes now ballin!! *sarcasm*

i know its kind of late but oh man! that made me cry!! CRUCIALblinkyeyes
May 17, 2008 @ 02:46:55

o.o
May 17, 2008 @ 03:05:39
Originally posted by Inactive User

son, your whole swag is cameron pink flamin homo
your entire fit & existance is equivalent to a lite walmart
plastic bag full of baby shit on fire.
as far as progress, im hard pressed son.
the only real heat you got in this frame are those tags hangin by the doorknob,
and that still ain't cuttin it, not even to the quarter way mark.
step up.

much love,
ya boy,
GetYaEagleOn blushing
May 17, 2008 @ 03:25:04
yea ok, imma go out on a limb and say yall would both gobble it up if supreme was in anyway afilliated with it.

all good all good, actually loving the hate.

wow you're such a fucken faggot for crying about what fools are saying when your ass posted it in the flame thread. you fucken fail loser go kill yourself.
May 17, 2008 @ 03:58:19
hahaha my dude u the one telling people to go kill themselves, got the official rules for this thread? send them to me. i'm not gonnH go kill myself over some dude hating on my shirt. i guess tees are a life and death situation for you huh? get a life man
May 17, 2008 @ 04:15:17
Loving the hate
what a lame
May 17, 2008 @ 05:04:44

Inactive User

lol...go for the look? i skate in skate gear...sorry if i wrinkled my shirt in the process sweetheart blushing

btw...your fit sucks x3
May 17, 2008 @ 10:05:13
touche ryan, thats a good excuse for looking like crap.
May 17, 2008 @ 12:54:44

Inactive User

<3
May 17, 2008 @ 14:03:11
hahaha my dude u the one telling people to go kill themselves, got the official rules for this thread? send them to me. i'm not gonnH go kill myself over some dude hating on my shirt. i guess tees are a life and death situation for you huh? get a life man

are you sad?smh
May 17, 2008 @ 20:13:00
No More Emo Hoe
touche ryan, thats a good excuse for looking like crap.

May 20, 2008 @ 05:14:20
give it to me blushing

May 20, 2008 @ 22:59:46
dmwalking

flame away nigars

HB stands for Help Beast. Currently supporting the supportive movement.

May 20, 2008 @ 23:12:52
^^yo niigga, el debarge called. he said he want his complexion back.

blushing
May 20, 2008 @ 23:20:41
dmwalking
^^yo niigga, el debarge called. he said he want his complexion back.

blushing

LMAO yo, that pic washed me out mad hard!!!

HB stands for Help Beast. Currently supporting the supportive movement.

May 21, 2008 @ 01:05:34

ok honestly...im looking at this picture and the girl second from left with the tiara on. the fuck is wrong with her face?
May 21, 2008 @ 06:38:22
brown.....?

uhm, whut?
May 21, 2008 @ 06:57:39

Almost everything in this fit screams "flame me" so go ahead. :a
June 16, 2008 @ 22:44:26

do ur worst pusssiezz
June 16, 2008 @ 22:49:53

Do Ur Worst Pusssiezz

Speaking Of Fucking Moms. I Can Never Forget The Night You Where Concieved. As Often As I Try To Forget It, I Just Can't Escape It. I Was Watching Your Mom Stand There In Her Platform Shoes With Goldfish, And Those Shitty Bel Bottoms She Always Wore. I Had A Few Drinks And She Seemed To Be An Easy Fuck, But Boy Was I Wrong. I Talked My Way Back To Her Apartment Where I Tried To Get Her To Go Down On Me. Instead All She Wanted To Do Was Fuck Corona Bottles. After Watching Your Mom Fuck The Last Of My 12 Pack I Decide I Need To Get This Show On The Road. I Smashed Your Mom In The Head With An Ashtray And Began To Fuck Her While She Was Knocked Out. She Tried To Put Up A Fight And I Had To Punch Her Several Times In The Face. After A Busted Inside Her I Figured I'd Get My Rocks Off. While She Was Bleeding I Spread My Ass Cheeks And Stuck My Starfish On Her Nose, And Proceeded To Put My Balls In Her Mouth And Piss On Her Feet. I'm Not Sure If She Remembers That Happening, But I'll Never Forget When You Said You Where On The Way. I Ran Over There And Kicked Your Mom Square In The Tits With My Golf Shoes. While She Laid On The Floor, I Broke Corona Bottle After Corona Bottle And Shoved Them In Her In The Hopes Of Cutting You To Bits Like A Crude Blender. After Disolving A Six Pack Inside Your Mother, I Stepped On Her Stomach Like I Was Making Wine. She Moaned A Little Here And There But I Kept Going. When I Finally Wore Myself Out I Stood Your Mom Up And Chucks Slithered Out Of Her Vagina. I Thought I Got Rid Of You For Good...instead 9 Months Later I Realized It Wasn't You I Destroyed, It Was Your Moms Kidney. I Swear To Xenu That When I Find Out Where You Live I Will Find A Gas Truck And Drive It Through A Glue Factory, Then Drive The Glue Covered Gas Truck Through A Glass Factory, Then Drive The Hole Fucking Shibang Into Your House. I Will Then Use A Dynamite Filled Fleshlight To End You And My Payment Of Child Support. You Are A Worthless Piece Of Crap And If I Can't Find A Gas Truck, A Glue Factory, And A Glass Factory All On The Route To You, I Hope You Die In A Horrible Turkey Frying Accident. Nom Nom Nom Bitch
June 16, 2008 @ 22:54:11
^lawl epic
June 16, 2008 @ 23:44:51
i skate in skate gear...

this has to be the realest shit ive heard in hype history
June 16, 2008 @ 23:45:27
"nom nom nom bitch" i lol'd at that part
This topic is locked, replies are no longer accepted.
x