August 28, 2008 @ 10:44 AM
Jordeezy

Damn that sucks, it was your senior year too. Now you gotta make new friends and shit :O
August 28, 2008 @ 12:20 PM
THiZZ

Elk Grove my ***** damn hahaha Well atleast you ain't to far from the bay though even though *****'s swear up and down that Sac is the bay when the BART don't even touch Sac... Cheer up though you got the State Fair going on anyway and uhhh Natoma's has hella fine ass rich bitches...My moms stays out there so thats how i know...

-THiZZ
August 28, 2008 @ 12:21 PM
THiZZ

come to oakland and kick it. Sac is kinda wack but the girls are usually really down to fuck cuz the niggs up that way aint about shit. Jus keep yo ass outta G Parkway

That's real talk though hahaha *****'s ain't nothin nice out that way...

-THiZZ
August 28, 2008 @ 12:59 PM
paulp

sac does suck
sorry to hear that
August 28, 2008 @ 05:46 PM
HabsFan

You have to become a Kings fan now...now that really sucks sad
August 28, 2008 @ 07:09 PM
noir

gatonoir.tumblr.com :check out my artwork and photos thanks

August 28, 2008 @ 07:22 PM
randysav

Iam from Elk grizz...wtup tho.
August 28, 2008 @ 08:54 PM
Canvas08

Oh yeah there is gonna be a Sacramento area meet up next week so pm me or DrewP for info when we figure out what we are doing if you are down.
August 28, 2008 @ 09:09 PM
AlwayS_DreSSeD

Well if u a senior you should be whippin right? Drive back to see yo homies on weekends and shit, you should survive fam

www.NickyDsss.com

August 28, 2008 @ 09:11 PM
WojieWorldPeace

Work out.

Buffalo Bills till I die.

August 28, 2008 @ 11:28 PM
xavroy

lol i feel you man, live in modesto (like 30 min from sac)with a bunch of ghetto wannabe gangsta mexicans who wear 3xl lrg shirts when they are 5 feet tall and shit. and then you got the occasional hypebeast wearin bapestas, a bape sweater, and a scarf in 100 degree weather. shits wack

well at least we got sonic in modesto
August 28, 2008 @ 11:42 PM
bloxheads

That Bitch Said She Was Gonna Buy Me A Fucking BMW 330 Ci 9 my dream car), but i Told Her Fuck It, I have no wear to go in the dry ass swampyhoodrat thug infested racist ass whites chole mexi starbucks infested fuck place.

and uh, i guess the sac meat up would be g.

=(

and uh, anyone know any like, places that sell " streetwear", prefer bbc/freshjive/stussy in sac?
August 28, 2008 @ 11:44 PM
bloxheads

im gonna come to SF someday for you Shane lmfao.

go to Huf And look at bbc stuff....then we can have a "jerk" fest.

call it oreo
August 28, 2008 @ 11:46 PM
ReZ

Sac-town fucking sucks. Besides FTC, nothing else matters in that god-forsaken shit hole.
August 28, 2008 @ 11:48 PM
bloxheads

yup. the only thing thats keeping me from suicide is this music store a block away.

everyday i go in there and practice piano
August 29, 2008 @ 12:38 AM
hools

i remember going up there to visit my cousins it's almost as hot as it is here
August 29, 2008 @ 01:51 AM
KevinsThatDude

no more Perm Show..? Fckkkk sadsadsad
August 29, 2008 @ 02:20 AM
Zach!?

Even when he's serious this dudes hilarious. I lmfaoed at "the only thing keeping my sane is the music store down the street, thats where I practice piano everyday"
August 29, 2008 @ 05:10 PM
derpderp

sorry i love it too much.

just like i love ur name and ur avy.

ily

i wus jk'in i lov u 2 bab. peas n luv
August 29, 2008 @ 05:21 PM
dUn DeKid

i forgot all about sacremento. what good has come out of there? anything....

jus curious.
August 29, 2008 @ 07:35 PM
ekREV

sacramento aint that bad...alot slower and not as fast-paced as SF/LA. only reason why it sucks for you is because your under-aged and not able to hit downtown sac during 2nd saturday, or hit up lounges/clubs/bars....

i'd hit up the bay area as much as possible if your looking to go shopping.
August 30, 2008 @ 02:36 AM
randysav

sacramento aint that bad...alot slower and not as fast-paced as SF/LA. only reason why it sucks for you is because your under-aged and not able to hit downtown sac during 2nd saturday, or hit up lounges/clubs/bars....

i'd hit up the bay area as much as possible if your looking to go shopping.

I agree, It aint that bad.....just depends on what you do...who you kick it...I wasnt originally from sac....but I met hella cool peeps to chill with....so....no complaints... peeps who complain really....are the ones...aint going out........anyways.......sacramento meet? Im down to chill. when is it?
August 30, 2008 @ 03:24 PM
mattceez

[FONT="Century Gothic"]Elk Grove sucks. It's a suburb filled mostly with classless people in homes that were purchased with loans they weren't qualified to get. The area is also filled with a ton of Filipino hypebeast children, as well as quite a few dickbags in FSAS/raised trucks, and your Ecko/Girbaud crowd that still is stuck in baggy clothes.

The only place in Sacramento with any sort of decent culture that I assume you'll be into is the DOWNTOWN/MIDTOWN area. Not a lot of good retail at all, but a real cool area to skate/ride, as well as get involved with the community of folks on the grid. You'll find a decent art/music culture with a few good events here and there. Come down to the area on a random weekend and just walk around. You'll dig it.

2nd Saturday is easily the heaviest traffic day in MIDTOWN/DOWNTOWN, where most of the art community is able to post up work in various galleries/retail spaces. It's a great time to come out and just people watch, but has gotten way too busy over the past few months, with all the douches from the burbs taking up all the space. Lots o nice ladies on this day.

Sac is technically one of the most diverse cities in the nation, but at first glance it doesn't seem that way. While most suburbs appear "mixed" you'll find that lots of people tend to stick to their own. For true diversity, come Downtown.

[/FONT]
August 30, 2008 @ 03:42 PM

Inactive

Sacramento is great if you operate in the hood. Elk Grove is right new to Medowview and Oakpark. Go there if you want to see a good time.
August 30, 2008 @ 05:07 PM
Mute

[FONT="Century Gothic"]Elk Grove sucks. It's a suburb filled mostly with classless people in homes that were purchased with loans they weren't qualified to get. The area is also filled with a ton of Filipino hypebeast children, as well as quite a few dickbags in FSAS/raised trucks, and your Ecko/Girbaud crowd that still is stuck in baggy clothes.

The only place in Sacramento with any sort of decent culture that I assume you'll be into is the DOWNTOWN/MIDTOWN area. Not a lot of good retail at all, but a real cool area to skate/ride, as well as get involved with the community of folks on the grid. You'll find a decent art/music culture with a few good events here and there. Come down to the area on a random weekend and just walk around. You'll dig it.

2nd Saturday is easily the heaviest traffic day in MIDTOWN/DOWNTOWN, where most of the art community is able to post up work in various galleries/retail spaces. It's a great time to come out and just people watch, but has gotten way too busy over the past few months, with all the douches from the burbs taking up all the space. Lots o nice ladies on this day.

Sac is technically one of the most diverse cities in the nation, but at first glance it doesn't seem that way. While most suburbs appear "mixed" you'll find that lots of people tend to stick to their own. For true diversity, come Downtown.

[/FONT]

+1. Elk Grove is shit.
I was born and raised in Roseville, and while there's almost no shopping, there are cool people and if you're 21 then there's a pretty good bar scene. Midtown is definetely where it's at tho, and Old Town is fun as well.
August 30, 2008 @ 05:10 PM
JayLovesPinays

Sorry to hear this...

R.I.P.
August 30, 2008 @ 05:18 PM
Lew

your mom is going to get you a bmw and youre complaining about a move?
September 1, 2008 @ 01:52 PM
bloxheads

your mom is going to get you a bmw and youre complaining about a move?

Money Doesn't Buy Happieness.
September 1, 2008 @ 01:53 PM
bloxheads

[/FONT]

Basiclly
September 1, 2008 @ 01:56 PM
Aceiz2fresh

SoCal >>>

Please login first to reply.