Official Scene Girls Thread;

June 15, 2010 @ 16:23:09
I throw up in my mouth looking at these chicks, knowing they're flat-chested, no assed, put on loads of make-up to trick men, and MySpace angles

This is gross. Delete this thread.

theyre a fucking breath of fresh air in comparison to the generic uggs/leggings/northface that every white bitch in america wears
June 15, 2010 @ 16:23:11
someone make a Hipster girls thread and delete this one.

almost did but it will fail trust me
June 15, 2010 @ 16:43:27

theyre a fucking breath of fresh air in comparison to the generic uggs/leggings/northface that every white bitch in america wears

Are you kidding me? Breath of fresh air? They're all the same! And I don't know if you notice, but Uggs are pretty prevalent in the scene girl look... and leggings... smh. You contradicted yourself there.

Hipster chicks are a different story.

Riley would be disappointed in you. He wouldn't want those 14-18 year old, skinny, white bitches. With a suffocating amout of MAC make-up.

Riley would dig this:
(Invalid img)

Not this:

And, scene...
June 15, 2010 @ 17:25:28
Are you kidding me? Breath of fresh air? They're all the same! And I don't know if you notice, but Uggs are pretty prevalent in the scene girl look... and leggings... smh. You contradicted yourself there.

Hipster chicks are a different story.

Riley would be disappointed in you. He wouldn't want those 14-18 year old, skinny, white bitches. With a suffocating amout of MAC make-up.

Riley would dig this:
(Invalid img)

Not this:

And, scene...

this ***** trippin. i see how the leggings is a contradiction, har har har but ***** you get what i was talking about. and the "scene" is gay as fuck, i just like the way their bitches look, ya dig? and ***** i aint say i wouldnt smash dat either, shawty thick. but again, dont knock it til you try it homeslice.
June 15, 2010 @ 18:05:36
this thread makes me miss high school.
June 25, 2010 @ 00:01:59
i see tons of these at my school
June 25, 2010 @ 15:11:39
Yes! :]

smokeyfacesmokeyfacesmokeyface
January 03, 2011 @ 23:39:29
bump this fucking thread for epicness. Moar pics niqqas.
January 03, 2011 @ 23:51:35
bump this fucking thread for epicness. Moar pics niqqas.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=31g0YE61PLQ

WE TRIPPY MANE

January 04, 2011 @ 15:14:49

Please login first to reply.
x