The Official Asian Females Thread

Nov 16, 2008 @ 15:49
can you get pictures of them having some naughty cheerleading fun please?

Cosign.

The girl in the rainbow socks. &)&)&)&)&)
Nov 16, 2008 @ 17:10
since nobody got it,
consolation prize

Nov 16, 2008 @ 17:10

Nov 16, 2008 @ 17:12
^^^I'm sorry, but you sound like a douchebag saying you're only into Stussy collabs then their regular items. You might be hating that their product will be sold at a couple of these lame stores, but let's not get carried away now because from the looks of it, it looks like you JUST started dressing the way you do no longer then 2 years ago. Supreme corny? Some of their new stuff might be off, but if you've been into the brand and the culture as a whole since the mid 90s then you'd understand it all.

I don't wear brands because of "exclusive" ness as you seem to put it. I wear the shit I do because it's BEEN a part of me and will ALWAYS be. It's my lifestyle; I been skating since I was 11, surfing for about 3 years, and I'm constantly on the grind. It's me, and I sure as hell am glad I aint doing what you are.
Nov 16, 2008 @ 17:20
^^ wtf are you talking about?
Nov 16, 2008 @ 17:46
Originally posted by Inactive User
^^^I'm sorry, but you sound like a douchebag saying you're only into Stussy collabs then their regular items. You might be hating that their product will be sold at a couple of these lame stores, but let's not get carried away now because from the looks of it, it looks like you JUST started dressing the way you do no longer then 2 years ago. Supreme corny? Some of their new stuff might be off, but if you've been into the brand and the culture as a whole since the mid 90s then you'd understand it all.

I don't wear brands because of "exclusive" ness as you seem to put it. I wear the shit I do because it's BEEN a part of me and will ALWAYS be. It's my lifestyle; I been skating since I was 11, surfing for about 3 years, and I'm constantly on the grind. It's me, and I sure as hell am glad I aint doing what you are.

what are you on?
I want some.
Nov 16, 2008 @ 18:57
^^^i'm sorry, but you sound like a douchebag saying you're only into stussy collabs then their regular items. You might be hating that their product will be sold at a couple of these lame stores, but let's not get carried away now because from the looks of it, it looks like you just started dressing the way you do no longer then 2 years ago. Supreme corny? Some of their new stuff might be off, but if you've been into the brand and the culture as a whole since the mid 90s then you'd understand it all.

I don't wear brands because of "exclusive" ness as you seem to put it. I wear the shit i do because it's been a part of me and will always be. It's my lifestyle; i been skating since i was 11, surfing for about 3 years, and i'm constantly on the grind. It's me, and i sure as hell am glad i aint doing what you are.

ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

huh?!??!

I got your girl open all night as if her name was Denny's

Nov 16, 2008 @ 19:01
Did I miss something while I was looking at all the hot girls?
Nov 16, 2008 @ 19:03
rofl
Nov 16, 2008 @ 23:43
Nov 17, 2008 @ 00:21
shiee...
Nov 17, 2008 @ 00:33

where do these asian hoes be at?

not around me..not in chicago...
Nov 17, 2008 @ 02:33
damn vh u da man, u should hook me up to sum of doze bitchezzz
Nov 17, 2008 @ 02:37
Vh,
I...I....I Love you.

http://92riots.tumblr.com/

Nov 17, 2008 @ 02:46
ahh Asian females...great to look at from a distance, can't be fucked to listen to a single word they have to say.
Nov 17, 2008 @ 04:54

oh, more please! blinkyeyes

where do these asian hoes be at?

not around me..not in chicago...

not many in chi-city afaik,
they tend to be either in the eastern states, or the western states; namely New York and California

damn vh u da man, u should hook me up to sum of doze bitchezzz

Just look around, it's not hard when you're living in the most Asian part of Canada smokeyface

Vh,
I...I....I Love you.

I..love me too. Thanks. >smh

ahh Asian females...great to look at from a distance, can't be fucked to listen to a single word they have to say.

To be honest, this is entirely true. Most Asian girls simply don't deliver when it comes down to the action.

-vH
Nov 17, 2008 @ 05:55
i'm down to sleep in this comfy ass lookin bed rt now
Nov 17, 2008 @ 06:22
that picture screams 'Wanchai Hourly Hotel'
Nov 17, 2008 @ 09:18
That tattooed chick ain't all that. Trust me, I LOVE heavily tattooed women, that's my favorite kinda gal. But she got too strong of a jaw for me. Kinda looks like a ladyboy the more I look at her.
Don't get me wrong, I'd still smash.
Nov 17, 2008 @ 14:40
Nov 17, 2008 @ 17:43
^^now who may this be?

Nov 17, 2008 @ 21:15
oh, more please! blinkyeyes

she's Betty Lipstick. and she's my steez. got a playboy spread too. look her up if you feel.

That tattooed chick ain't all that. Trust me, I LOVE heavily tattooed women, that's my favorite kinda gal. But she got too strong of a jaw for me. Kinda looks like a ladyboy the more I look at her.
Don't get me wrong, I'd still smash.

I think some of her tats are tacky, and she's not the BEST chick around but, like you said, i'd still smash.
Nov 17, 2008 @ 21:29
wtf when will this thread be locked????
Nov 18, 2008 @ 02:12
IDK I usually dont like inked up bitches, but I'm feelin her & I like her tats for some strange reason!
Nov 18, 2008 @ 05:04
some pics in this thread look like males who became females...

this pic is nice -

Nov 18, 2008 @ 18:15
yea the chick wit all those tats...is aiight

Nov 18, 2008 @ 19:46
She looks like a tranny a lot of the time.
Nov 19, 2008 @ 00:25
siff you wouldn't get head.
Nov 22, 2008 @ 05:37
Nov 22, 2008 @ 16:33
kt so + jenny chu = instacum
Please login first to reply.
HYPECHAT 0