The Official Asian Females Thread

August 14, 2010 @ 19:34:57
August 14, 2010 @ 19:48:41
^No. Especially the 2nd vid...wtf is that?
August 14, 2010 @ 19:58:18
LUKIAN WANG

shes like a c-list star in hong kong. always on variety shows n shit.

spot blown, i dont give a fuck, call the cops.

oo shit she's that girl from TVB beautiful cooking, in the show i didn't found her attractive at all. But looking at the pictures she looks like a different person.
By the way guys she already has a boyfriend. TVB superstar Johnson Lee
I heard his family owns a multiple supermarket in Canada
August 14, 2010 @ 20:01:37
pytha u live under a rock huh

oo shit she's that girl from TVB beautiful cooking, in the show i didn't found her attractive at all. But looking at the pictures she looks like a different person.

this johnson lee?
blinkyeyes
August 14, 2010 @ 20:06:09

iyiyiyiyi
August 14, 2010 @ 20:28:38
dammmmmmmmmm!! looks just like atraeyu kinda &)&)&)&)&)&) but atraeyu got bigger tits

youre annoying.
August 14, 2010 @ 20:55:22

shiiit :3
August 14, 2010 @ 21:49:22
atreyu & exo &)&)&)&)&)&)&)
August 15, 2010 @ 01:17:37

shiiit :3

i luv. moar plz nao kbai
August 15, 2010 @ 01:42:42

dat easily obtainable

yo loveasiangirls, is that you on the right?
August 15, 2010 @ 01:47:11

dat easily obtainable

August 15, 2010 @ 02:12:45
^lol
August 15, 2010 @ 02:14:30

smh

this shows u any white guy can pull any fobs.|0
August 15, 2010 @ 02:15:28
pytha u live under a rock huh

this johnson lee?
yea that's him. u can google it and u see them dating
August 15, 2010 @ 02:16:26
aren't many hot asian girls in MKE. FTL
August 15, 2010 @ 02:27:27
smh

this shows u any white guy can pull any fobs.|0

Lol yea. In the Asian community, having a white boyfriend/husband equals a higher social status
it's funny cuz I see pretty Asian chicks with white guys who look like they put their head in a lawnmower
August 15, 2010 @ 02:28:56
wha? thats not her boyfriend. and shes not fob.
August 15, 2010 @ 02:37:59
Lol yea. In the Asian community, having a white boyfriend/husband equals a higher social status it's funny cuz I see pretty Asian chicks with white guys who look like they put their head in a lawnmower

And where did you hear this?
August 15, 2010 @ 02:43:32
August 15, 2010 @ 03:46:04
Lol yea. In the Asian community, having a white boyfriend/husband equals a higher social status
it's funny cuz I see pretty Asian chicks with white guys who look like they put their head in a lawnmower

Hmmmm, I don't think this is true. Mixed children gets a lot of heat in the Asian community.
August 15, 2010 @ 03:53:50

rollin' down the strip on vogues comin up slammin cadillac does

August 15, 2010 @ 06:38:03
August 15, 2010 @ 10:08:26

An Asian with boobs! Moar.
August 15, 2010 @ 10:14:07
shay maria is definitely not asian

August 15, 2010 @ 12:00:28
lol moop thats not me thats a picture of atraeyu and her bf smokeyface

&)&)&)&)&)&)&)&)&)&)&) more of this &)&)&)&)&)&)&)&)&)&)
August 15, 2010 @ 12:08:22

hmmm about the dating the white guy part i think that's neither true or false but rather it's just a way of thinking from those asian girls. But the fact is that those girls lack any knowledge about economics, according to the distributions of income based on races, asian are the richest in the nation as far. Kinda stupid then, if asian girl dates a white guy for a higher status look in the outside but rather in the inside of their wallets it's actually empty.
August 15, 2010 @ 13:36:26
Around here, Asian parents want their girls to have white husbands. I think it's a multi faceted issue, but I think it's mostly b/c they think white dudes (and their families) can provide more oppurtunities for their daughter, through money and connections that Asian families just don't have.

Other than self interest as a motivation, some Asian people (middle aged/old) think of white people as status symbols. I know it sounds really convoluted, but around here, that's how it is. My parents brag to other asians about how we're the only Asians in the neighborhood.

And there's a girl that I'm good friends with; I was over at her house, and she told her parents that she had a boyfriend and the first thing her mom asked is if the BF was white. When the girl said yes, the mom was thrilled. She was jumping all over the place, and she kept asking when they'd meet him and shit. Awkward. But then we went up to her room and we blazed.

This is a anecdotal, so whatever.
August 15, 2010 @ 14:17:40
Around here, Asian parents want their girls to have white husbands. I think it's a multi faceted issue, but I think it's mostly b/c they think white dudes (and their families) can provide more oppurtunities for their daughter, through money and connections that Asian families just don't have.

Other than self interest as a motivation, some Asian people (middle aged/old) think of white people as status symbols. I know it sounds really convoluted, but around here, that's how it is. My parents brag to other asians about how we're the only Asians in the neighborhood.

And there's a girl that I'm good friends with; I was over at her house, and she told her parents that she had a boyfriend and the first thing her mom asked is if the BF was white. When the girl said yes, the mom was thrilled. She was jumping all over the place, and she kept asking when they'd meet him and shit. Awkward. But then we went up to her room and we blazed.

This is a anecdotal, so whatever.

this thread just turned to shit, some asians like seeing their children with white ppl for aesthetic reasons lol, they want some cross-bred grandchildren

back to pics of official asian females, no more bullshit s'il vous plait.

9 to 5 is how to survive, i ain't tryin' to survive. i'm tryin' to live it to the limit and love it a lot

August 15, 2010 @ 14:24:19
Most of the girls that I know that are half asian half white are smokeyfacesmokeyfacesmokeyface

My garbage can eats better than 99% of the world.

August 15, 2010 @ 14:32:13
But then we went up to her room and we blazed.
Please login first to reply.
x