The Official Asian Females Thread

Inactive User

Aug 15, 2010 @ 01:42

dat easily obtainable

yo loveasiangirls, is that you on the right?

Inactive User

Aug 15, 2010 @ 01:47

dat easily obtainable

Aug 15, 2010 @ 02:12
^lol
Aug 15, 2010 @ 02:14

smh

this shows u any white guy can pull any fobs.|0
Aug 15, 2010 @ 02:15
pytha u live under a rock huh

oo shit she's that girl from TVB beautiful cooking, in the show i didn't found her attractive at all. But looking at the pictures she looks like a different person.
By the way guys she already has a boyfriend. TVB superstar Johnson Lee
I heard his family owns a multiple supermarket in Canada

this johnson lee?
yea that's him. u can google it and u see them dating
Aug 15, 2010 @ 02:16
aren't many hot asian girls in MKE. FTL

Inactive User

Aug 15, 2010 @ 02:27
smh

this shows u any white guy can pull any fobs.|0

Lol yea. In the Asian community, having a white boyfriend/husband equals a higher social status
it's funny cuz I see pretty Asian chicks with white guys who look like they put their head in a lawnmower
Aug 15, 2010 @ 02:28
wha? thats not her boyfriend. and shes not fob.
Aug 15, 2010 @ 02:37
Lol yea. In the Asian community, having a white boyfriend/husband equals a higher social status it's funny cuz I see pretty Asian chicks with white guys who look like they put their head in a lawnmower

And where did you hear this?
Aug 15, 2010 @ 02:43
Aug 15, 2010 @ 03:46
Lol yea. In the Asian community, having a white boyfriend/husband equals a higher social status
it's funny cuz I see pretty Asian chicks with white guys who look like they put their head in a lawnmower

Hmmmm, I don't think this is true. Mixed children gets a lot of heat in the Asian community.
Aug 15, 2010 @ 03:53

rollin' down the strip on vogues comin up slammin cadillac does

Aug 15, 2010 @ 06:38
Aug 15, 2010 @ 10:08

An Asian with boobs! Moar.
Aug 15, 2010 @ 10:14
shay maria is definitely not asian

Aug 15, 2010 @ 12:00
lol moop thats not me thats a picture of atraeyu and her bf smokeyface

&)&)&)&)&)&)&)&)&)&)&) more of this &)&)&)&)&)&)&)&)&)&)
Aug 15, 2010 @ 12:08

hmmm about the dating the white guy part i think that's neither true or false but rather it's just a way of thinking from those asian girls. But the fact is that those girls lack any knowledge about economics, according to the distributions of income based on races, asian are the richest in the nation as far. Kinda stupid then, if asian girl dates a white guy for a higher status look in the outside but rather in the inside of their wallets it's actually empty.

Inactive User

Aug 15, 2010 @ 13:36
Around here, Asian parents want their girls to have white husbands. I think it's a multi faceted issue, but I think it's mostly b/c they think white dudes (and their families) can provide more oppurtunities for their daughter, through money and connections that Asian families just don't have.

Other than self interest as a motivation, some Asian people (middle aged/old) think of white people as status symbols. I know it sounds really convoluted, but around here, that's how it is. My parents brag to other asians about how we're the only Asians in the neighborhood.

And there's a girl that I'm good friends with; I was over at her house, and she told her parents that she had a boyfriend and the first thing her mom asked is if the BF was white. When the girl said yes, the mom was thrilled. She was jumping all over the place, and she kept asking when they'd meet him and shit. Awkward. But then we went up to her room and we blazed.

This is a anecdotal, so whatever.
Aug 15, 2010 @ 14:17
Around here, Asian parents want their girls to have white husbands. I think it's a multi faceted issue, but I think it's mostly b/c they think white dudes (and their families) can provide more oppurtunities for their daughter, through money and connections that Asian families just don't have.

Other than self interest as a motivation, some Asian people (middle aged/old) think of white people as status symbols. I know it sounds really convoluted, but around here, that's how it is. My parents brag to other asians about how we're the only Asians in the neighborhood.

And there's a girl that I'm good friends with; I was over at her house, and she told her parents that she had a boyfriend and the first thing her mom asked is if the BF was white. When the girl said yes, the mom was thrilled. She was jumping all over the place, and she kept asking when they'd meet him and shit. Awkward. But then we went up to her room and we blazed.

This is a anecdotal, so whatever.

this thread just turned to shit, some asians like seeing their children with white ppl for aesthetic reasons lol, they want some cross-bred grandchildren

back to pics of official asian females, no more bullshit s'il vous plait.

9 to 5 is how to survive, i ain't tryin' to survive. i'm tryin' to live it to the limit and love it a lot

Aug 15, 2010 @ 14:24
Most of the girls that I know that are half asian half white are smokeyfacesmokeyfacesmokeyface

My garbage can eats better than 99% of the world.

Aug 15, 2010 @ 14:32
But then we went up to her room and we blazed.
Aug 15, 2010 @ 18:23
Aug 15, 2010 @ 18:33
yea that bra is a little too small
Aug 15, 2010 @ 21:35
I know, beautiful asians with boobs are the best thing in the world.
Aug 15, 2010 @ 22:02
an asian with big eyes, a nose, and a body = done.
Aug 15, 2010 @ 22:18
im finish posting this chick before i head out. different chick 2moro.>smh

Aug 15, 2010 @ 22:24

DAMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM LOOKS SO MUCH LIKE ATRAEYU &)&)&)&)
but why you gotta upload it on tinypic and not use oringal pic link smhsmhsmhsmhsmhsmh
Aug 15, 2010 @ 22:28
DAMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM LOOKS SO MUCH LIKE ATRAEYU &)&)&)&)
but why you gotta upload it on tinypic and not use oringal pic link smhsmhsmhsmhsmhsmh

cuz they are saved in my mac&)
Aug 15, 2010 @ 23:06

Why are you so annoying? I can see what atraeyu meant.
Aug 15, 2010 @ 23:08
^lol. whos atraeyu, enlighten me?
Please login first to reply.