Get 15% Off + Free Shipping on Orders over $150 - Use Code: EPICSUMMER
August 17, 2008 @ 11:44 AM
Razors Edge

Well LOONNGGG story, but it might be worth the read. Anyways here it goes....

Thursday or so me, my brother and about 5 other nighborhood kids we're just playing together. Now I'm only 15 years old, my brothers is like 10 and the rest of the kids are aroung his age. Now we we're going to one of their houses to get food to hang out anyways, 1 of them suggests "hey ***** moved and they still left alot of food in their house, lets just go in and take the food" soo.... We all decided to try to get in the house and ONLY take the food that was left. Long story short, we found a back door which had the door knob locked, but the lock that goes above the doorknob was missing and there was a paper towel stuffed in there. So We took out the paper towel, one of the younger kids stuck their hand in there and unlocked the door. In the house there really wasn't much, just a few cases of expired soda, 2 bottles of ALBERTI and about 5 cans of coors light. Well The kids found some paintball guns that they took, and I took all the beer and alberti and we took all the soda n threw em at eachother in the street to make the soda cans blow up. So fast forward to saturday, I invite my friend over (whos 14, same grade though) and we decide to go in the house 1 last time to show him and see if there is anything in there. So we go in and WHILE we're in there, 1 of the kids with us, goes home and snitches to their parents.
Anyways my 14 year old friend found like a 5 year old video camra, and he took that, and I took this barbell to add to my home gym. Anyways as we're walking off the property, the kids that snitched parents come over and are like "You guys been back their an awful long time, what are you doing" and I just like automaticley respond "nothing" and I keep walking, so while I'm walkin away, he goes "next time I see you guys back here, I'm calling *****(name sensored but owner of the house)". So we run to one of the younger kids house who lives right accross the street and inside we're talking about how its over for us if he tells the owner of the house and how the little kid betrayed us and all that shit. So we're just imaging the worst scenario possible how we could see the owner come to the house with his car n exetra. 10 Minuets later while we're talking, THE OWNER Pulls up in his driveway. At this point we're all fuckign scared out of our fucking minds! yelling about what could happen, did the kids parents call him and tell him? will the guy come over here and talk to us? So about 15 minuets later the guy walks out of his house, goes to the kid who snitched house. 10 minutes later walks out, points down the street at my house and walks back in their house. At this point is 8 oclock and I gotta go home to eat dinner. So me and my 14 year friend and brother walk home.
My friend ditches the camra in a bush at the side of my house and I left the barbell at the kids house. When we get home my parents are like "guys hurry up and eat dinner we're gonig to our cousens house" and we get so happy that the guy can't come to my houes to talk to my parents since we'd be back at 12 am. After we finish dinenr we go outside to talk about things 1 more time, till DOWN THE BLOCK WE SEE A POLICE CAR! At this point we almost shit our pants and are waiting for my parents to hurry up. So anyways liek 5 minues later, we're all in the car pulling out, to go to my cousens house and to drop my friend off at his house and we see about 5 police cars pull up near our house, flash a flashlight at my dads car and so my dad stops the car.
hes like "what the fuck is goin on?" and a detective pulls the caravans side door open, flashes the falshlight and is like "WHO THE FUCK IS ****(sensored but my name)" and im scared as fuck so im quitley rasing my hand and like "i am sir" and hes like "GET OUT OF THE CAR" so as soon as I step out hes like "PUT YOU"RE HANDS ON THE CAR" and i do, they quickley do a half ass'ed search of me, ask me what is in my pocket and i'm like "my cell" and they look at it and put it back into my pocket, and they handcuff me.

*Just a sidenote, the cuffs hurt like fuck! My wrist still has bruise marks from it.

Anyawys im sitting in back fo the police cruiser and their questionng my friend. So the cops asks me "where is the camra" and im like "its in the bushes over there", and hes like "did you take teh camra?" and im like "no my friend did over there". So they take the camra, talk to my dad a little and then we're driving off, and while we are the cop asks me "where is the dumbell" and im like "its at **** house down the block". So we stop at the kids house, they arrest them (their only 10 yaers old for gods sake) and they take the camra n barbell back to the guys house we stole it from and we drive off to the police station.
The detective talks indivually to each of us. When it was my turn he sits me down in his office and begins saying, "you have a real attitude problem" At this point I'm thinking wtf, I barley say anything how do I have a attitude problem so I say "oh I don't mean any disrespect sir" and he tells me how i'm lucky I'm still 15 and in 4 months if I was 16 i'd be sittin in county jail right now. So he asks me how I got in the house and he personally kn we the owner of the house. He says "Listlen, sicne you're a minor you probabley won't do any jailtime for this, but since I know the owner, if you'r dad pays for the damages, i don't think he'll press charges, but this will still be on you're record". So at this point I'm a little happy. He says "tonight I'll let you go home but Monday when the real youth detective comes, him and the owner of the house will talk and we'll see where it goes from there so you're not out of the water yet!" And he shoes me what the jail is like, how there was a buncha crack dealers and stuff in the prison and he calls my dad to pick me up. He also sends a police crusier to my house to pick up the alcohol.
Anyways the ride home with my dad was pretty silent. When we get home my dad doesnt even know what to say, he just says "Your a fuckign idiot. You stole $30 worth of alocohol and now you can go to jail. You're just a fucking idiot". So anyways their just gonan yell at me, no beating, no groundage. But I'm still scared that if the owner of the house presses charges I gotta go through alot of shit. But anyways if any of you want to comment, say something to cheer me up i'd appreciate it.
August 17, 2008 @ 11:50 AM
pkdollabills

lmao theyre gonna put a 15 year old in jail for stealing alcohol
August 17, 2008 @ 11:53 AM
Saftis.

snitch.
August 17, 2008 @ 11:55 AM
collinsboi

I don't think you deserve anything to cheer you up... and I agree with your dad lol

"Your a fuckign idiot. You stole $30 worth of alocohol and now you can go to jail. You're just a fucking idiot". .

August 17, 2008 @ 11:58 AM
Razors Edge

saftis, i'm not a snitch for sayign my friend stole the camra. I'm not getting in deeper shit cuz he wanted a fucking camra. Doesn't really matter though, he admitted to the cops that he DID take the camra.
August 17, 2008 @ 12:00 PM
/GSTUDIOS\

why the fuck are you hanging out with 4th graders?

son, damn, listen yo

when i was 15, i had a similar thing happen to me involving broken windows on a semi-vacant house and 3 of my friends, including myself as well. the point is, dont fucking hang around little kids, because that's gay, and they dont know how to keep shit from their parents because their common sense isnt as advanced as what youd hope yours would be

if youre stealing alcohol, then im assuming that you are going to drink it, which means that you are at least somewhat cool? dont make yourself look like a faggot by hanging out with fucking fourth graders, you low piece of flamin hot cheetohs shit
August 17, 2008 @ 12:01 PM
/GSTUDIOS\

also, if that was me, id be like, "sorry sir i do not know what you are talking about"

simple
August 17, 2008 @ 12:11 PM
Razors Edge

Yeah I know, the kid that snitched like 8 years old? I learned a few lessons.

*If you're gonna rob a house, make sure you haev a good fuckign crew, and not fucking 8 other kids running in the house with you.

It was hard for me to give up the alcohol. shit now i need beer!

And I couldn't tell the cop it wasn't me becuase the nighbor todl them that he saw me with the barbell and my friend with the camra. and the detective was yelling at me "WHERES THE CAMRA?". Also the other kids and my friend would have most likley snitched on me anyways. And the guy that busted me was a fuckign hardass. he put the cuffs on me so tight and pushed me towards the car. Fuck and he was huge, like I lift weights regular basis, I have 10% bodyf at and I weigh 170, 5'9 so I'm pretty built and that guy was liek fuckign atleast 6'5 250+ pounds like a fucking monster built.
August 17, 2008 @ 12:11 PM
STNDRD

thats what you get for running with 10 year olds

Agreed
August 17, 2008 @ 12:17 PM
dtrader

smh at a 15 yo soda thief referring to his "crew"
August 17, 2008 @ 12:46 PM
torontoballer1

dumbass.
August 17, 2008 @ 12:52 PM
incubus72787

...haha
August 17, 2008 @ 12:54 PM
KUSH

cliffe notes nao... i got a headache just looking at all those run on sentences
August 17, 2008 @ 12:58 PM
SK1

Anyone else worried that he thinks camera is spelled camra?
August 17, 2008 @ 01:02 PM
MiamiSkate

you do the crime you do the time,
you should of already known that by now
August 17, 2008 @ 01:02 PM
Razors Edge

Yeah alright I fucked the grammer up, I really didn't feel like taking the time to make everything perfect, and I probabley left out a few details but it's still readable.
August 17, 2008 @ 01:18 PM
eggnog631

u need a good crew? you didnt rob the house. you went inside to get some tostitos and dip.
August 17, 2008 @ 01:39 PM
STI Guy

didnt read but just gotta say, pwned.
August 17, 2008 @ 02:07 PM
Killa!

lmao at ur 10 year old "crew"
August 17, 2008 @ 02:28 PM
moosehair

we all make crappy decisions its alright
August 17, 2008 @ 02:31 PM
D-ane>

Any 10 year old kid would rat you out, that's how it goes.
August 17, 2008 @ 02:33 PM
CuttyBuddy

I didn't read any of that shit, but telling from these comments..... you got a group of practically infants hanging onto your tail. SMFH. I can care less that you got arrested, I don't know I guess you deserve it, but the fact that you hang out with kids that probably don't even know what a boner is, that part just got to me.
August 17, 2008 @ 03:04 PM
Jim Jardashian

You should of stolen his Visvims and his Box tees instead.
August 17, 2008 @ 03:28 PM
WojieWorldPeace

uhhh..don't be stupid.

When I was 15 I was throwing tennis balls at cars hiding behind a hill..we had good arms (Baseball team cheya 3 time state champs! lol) but it's nothing the cops would be called for...or I'd get in any jail trouble for.

Hell, I even wrote an essay about it in 7th or 8th grade and got a 93 she loved the story lol. My dad wasn't too happy though when I left the paper document on the computer lol I remember that morning.

Buffalo Bills till I die.

August 17, 2008 @ 04:15 PM
hypism.

First of all, your parents and you are all idiots because you actually admitted to committing a crime. Rule number one of dealing with police is say nothing other than "Hello", "What's the problem?", etc. Anything further than that, you need to keep your mouth completely shut. Breathe through your nose. I know it's hard for you dumb little kids to stfu for a few minutes but it's necessary if you're going to stay out of jail.

Second, stop hanging out with little kids, obviously they got you into this shit.
August 17, 2008 @ 04:17 PM

Inactive

People are being to hard on the dude. We all do stupid shit. This is tame compared to the shit i did as a kid. Just stay outa trouble man and you're good. You didnt kill anyone.
August 17, 2008 @ 04:48 PM
torontoballer1

People are being to hard on the dude. We all do stupid shit. This is tame compared to the shit i did as a kid. Just stay outa trouble man and you're good. You didnt kill anyone.

x2 and when you look back the next day you'll think of how much of a dumbass you were trust me.
August 17, 2008 @ 04:57 PM
WojieWorldPeace

You were 15 in 7th grade?

lol nah I just wasn't thinking when I was typing musta been 12 or 13 I was one of the younger kids of the grade...believe it was 8th grade as well but I can't remember.

Buffalo Bills till I die.

August 17, 2008 @ 05:04 PM
Razors Edge

yeah I know all we did was take like fucking beer n tortiose....

The pigs were goin on and on about how it was a class 1 felony, how I can be charged with 2 counts of trespassing, Breaking and entering, burglary...and a buncha shit.

*on a sidenote, i am really curious to hear what Cheep would say about this....
August 17, 2008 @ 05:15 PM
unknown force.

why the fuck are you stealing achohol at age 15 with 10 year olds? go out and play football or baseball or something. that's why old people hate little fuckers like you and your friends

Please login first to reply.