300+ New Sale Items (Up to 80% Off Selected Brands)
August 16, 2008 @ 12:58 AM
Joweee

What happeneds? Cus since school started i've been drinking it to make me go to sleep and I don't want any side effects razz.
August 16, 2008 @ 01:00 AM

Inactive

you should drink some codeine cough syrup
August 16, 2008 @ 01:01 AM

Inactive

you muthafuckin die!
August 16, 2008 @ 01:06 AM
DREWKKAKE

hmmm. probably just become immune to some shit in it?

Forum Administrator • @DREWKKAKE

August 16, 2008 @ 01:10 AM
dmwalking

Well, if you drink enough you get drunk before you pass out. My uncle failed a breathalizer on his way home from the pharmacy. He was pissed! Lol. But he got off cuz he was a sergeant in the airforce at the time.

Anyway, like with any sleeping aids, there's a risk of dependency. Be careful. You could get hooked like my brother did.

Last name Ever, first name Worst Mod

August 16, 2008 @ 01:10 AM
mechanivolfe

im pretty sure thats bad news i know someoen that OD on that shit
August 16, 2008 @ 01:20 AM
Joweee

I only take like the small cup size that comes with it. I can't OD on that can I?
August 16, 2008 @ 01:28 AM
randomgrandeur

I used to drink Nyquil and follow it up with a couple of Benadryl. I used it to make me sleep earlier. I have insomnia some nights. After awhile, I could physically feel my heartbeat come to a slow and I would have nightmares.

Needless to say, I stopped doing that.
August 16, 2008 @ 01:38 AM
Joweee

I used to drink Nyquil and follow it up with a couple of Benadryl. I used it to make me sleep earlier. I have insomnia some nights. After awhile, I could physically feel my heartbeat come to a slow and I would have nightmares.

.........Crap how much did you take? Do you think it was the Benadryl?
August 16, 2008 @ 01:40 AM
meowmix

yeah i used to use benadryl to go to sleep because i have insomnia a lot and the heartbeat thing is true. i wouldnt have nightmares though, jsut trippy ass dreams. i dont do this anymore either.
August 16, 2008 @ 01:41 AM
dynamiteden

you're still alive?
August 16, 2008 @ 01:44 AM
DREWKKAKE

man i would enjoy nightmares and shit. better than feeling like you blinked and slept in a minute

no dreams = fail

Forum Administrator • @DREWKKAKE

August 16, 2008 @ 01:46 AM
Joweee

.........Crap how much did you take? Do you think it was the Benadryl?
August 16, 2008 @ 01:49 AM
TehJNasty

1 cup wont make you OD, take it enough times and 1 cup wont be enough to KO you anymore since you're tolerance will go up - like any other kind of drug/depressant. Mixing shit always has a bad outcome so don't mix. I would say only use it if it's completely necessary. If you want to be able to go to sleep wake up hella early like at 6 am, and at night you'll want to go to sleep like around 10-11 which is a decent sleeping hour.

And what kind of person enjoys nightmares? O.o lol
August 16, 2008 @ 01:52 AM
TehJNasty

I forgot to add, like said above dependancy is a problem too, it could be a mental dependancy or a physical dependancy. Such as in the future you wont be able to sleep without some nyquil - which isn't good.

Don't worry though, I used to use that shit to put me to sleep too during HS and stuff, eventually I didn't need it anymore since I regulated my sleeping schedule.

Natural sleep and exhaustion is the best and healthy solution for your body.
August 16, 2008 @ 01:52 AM
niko

Instead of Nyquil, substitute it with weed. Shit will make you fall asleep in no time. IMO
August 16, 2008 @ 01:55 AM
TehJNasty

Instead of Nyquil, substitute it with weed. Shit will make you fall asleep in no time. IMO

Ye, I use weed sometimes too, but I always feel like I'm wasting money because I'm not really enjoying it hahahaha

But that shit gets expensive too if you smoke a bowl every night to KO... that's like $20 every week - plus if you had weed I would assume you would want to smoke it for recreation with your friends because I would haha
August 16, 2008 @ 02:05 AM
niko

Ye, I use weed sometimes too, but I always feel like I'm wasting money because I'm not really enjoying it hahahaha

But that shit gets expensive too if you smoke a bowl every night to KO... that's like $20 every week - plus if you had weed I would assume you would want to smoke it for recreation with your friends because I would haha

Yeah true. Just save that shit for your enjoyment with others, not your individual self because sometimes it does feel like your pissin away your money.

There are several ways to help you fall asleep earlier, and get into your normal regimine without the use of any meds. Playing sports or excercising can tire you out quick, having sex would make you fatigued - assuming you can get pussy every night lol. Or do something productive like reading a book. Bonus: Aromatherpay candles... no homo.
August 16, 2008 @ 02:26 AM
TehJNasty

Pretty much any kind of drug that makes you feel any different has a threat of dependancy. If you're only taking it to regulate your sleep you shouldn't need to take it too much so you should be coo.

If you want to do it naturally though, what I used to do was set a week before school started dedicated to regulating my sleep. I would go to sleep late and force myself to get up early. You'll be butt tired the following night and fall asleep to your natural exhaustion. Then, every morning wake up about the same time you would usually wake up for HS until HS starts, then just do what you gotta do to keep going when school starts.
August 16, 2008 @ 03:00 AM
hypism.

You'll be LEAAAANNNIIIIIIIIINNNN
August 16, 2008 @ 03:35 AM
ReZ

sippin on surrrrrrp
August 16, 2008 @ 04:29 AM
bearcat

you should try taking melatonin supplements. it's a naturally occurring hormone produced by the body to make you sleepy. the great thing about it is you don't feel all groggy and shitty in the morning like you would taking nyquil or benadryl.
August 16, 2008 @ 04:34 AM

Inactive

August 16, 2008 @ 04:44 AM
Calborn

Why not try working out before you sleep, then drink a glass of hot milk?

As I grow older, I pay less attention to what men say. I just watch what they do.

August 16, 2008 @ 04:54 AM
12ape

you will get dependent on that shit, wont be able to sleep without it.
August 16, 2008 @ 07:09 AM
A-God

sip on cough syrup + sprite + crushed prometh pills

and make sure you listen to trae, z-ro and three six mafia while sipping.
August 16, 2008 @ 12:11 PM

Inactive

Just go to Wal-mart and by some sleeping pills until you get acclimated to a sleep schedule.
August 16, 2008 @ 12:46 PM
12ape

sip on cough syrup + sprite + crushed prometh pills

and make sure you listen to trae, z-ro and three six mafia while sipping.

lol i like listenin to z ro and slim thug while on that shit
August 16, 2008 @ 12:49 PM
RAGINGHARDON

during the school year i drink a bit if i can't sleep, shit puts me into a nice sleep.
August 16, 2008 @ 04:27 PM
KUSH

sip some lean and pop a xanax and smoke a blunt.

or you could just pop the xanax alone and you'll still sleep like a baby

Please login first to reply.