HALLOWEEN SALE - UP TO 25% OFF - USE CODE: NOTRICKS14 (24 HOURS LEFT)
November 13, 2008 @ 09:37 PM
ateeeewuh.

Post: 5277

Join Date: Jul 2008

fml

November 14, 2008 @ 09:59 AM
EekaMouse

Post: 917

Join Date: Mar 2006

Location: lochness

Dual screen

November 15, 2008 @ 02:33 PM
SK1

Post: 1139

Join Date: Aug 2006

Location: mA$$

November 15, 2008 @ 11:13 PM
gaws

Post: 2512

Join Date: Apr 2007

Location: Toronto



how the fuck do i get my desktop to look like that
what system are you running
November 15, 2008 @ 11:26 PM
onlyonetime

Post: 507

Join Date: Dec 2006

Location: sf

^^ you've been PM'ed, sir.
November 15, 2008 @ 11:31 PM
Sarcaustic

Post: 2297

Join Date: Sep 2008

Location: California

^^ you've been PM'ed, sir.


Me too, please. I would also like to know.
November 15, 2008 @ 11:36 PM
pnsho

Post: 6871

Join Date: Jan 2007

Me too, please. I would also like to know.


PM me as well.
November 15, 2008 @ 11:40 PM
pnsho

Post: 6871

Join Date: Jan 2007



You know Jayj?
November 17, 2008 @ 11:42 PM
&bullshit

Post: 1288

Join Date: Aug 2008

Location: Los Angeles


http://92riots.tumblr.com/

November 18, 2008 @ 12:25 AM
J THRILLLAH

Post: 1762

Join Date: Jul 2008

Location: TEXAS

Here's a good place for wallpapers.


interfacelift.com/wallpaper_beta/downloads/date/any/

November 18, 2008 @ 07:29 AM
calintz

Post: 2010

Join Date: Jan 2008

Location: sydney

November 18, 2008 @ 08:54 PM
Scotiax

Post: 430

Join Date: Jul 2007

Location: Scotland

November 18, 2008 @ 08:57 PM
fffffut

Post: 1146

Join Date: Aug 2008

that theme is cool
November 19, 2008 @ 09:26 AM
Kshawn

Post: 579

Join Date: Sep 2008

Location: Houston, Tx



Info on that theme, or is that Mac?

It is what it is.

November 19, 2008 @ 11:55 AM
vince24L

Post: 1270

Join Date: Mar 2007

Location: Charlotte / Pittsbur...



someones using a picture i took of my car thats awesome. how'd you get it?
November 19, 2008 @ 04:40 PM
Scotiax

Post: 430

Join Date: Jul 2007

Location: Scotland

Info on that theme, or is that Mac?


umm i think this is where i got it, dont remeber.
LINK
November 19, 2008 @ 04:45 PM
SK1

Post: 1139

Join Date: Aug 2006

Location: mA$$

November 19, 2008 @ 05:20 PM
ateeeewuh.

Post: 5277

Join Date: Jul 2008

someones using a picture i took of my car thats awesome. how'd you get it?


lolll someone posted it up a while ago asking to get it re-sized
November 19, 2008 @ 06:24 PM
eMCee143

Post: 115

Join Date: May 2008

Location: Simi Valley/Irvine


Back when I was customizing my desktop a lot.
November 19, 2008 @ 07:05 PM
Deemy

Post: 1835

Join Date: Aug 2006



I wish my taskbar was a lot thinner, like the Mac's.
November 19, 2008 @ 07:08 PM
Aceiz2fresh

Post: 799

Join Date: Jun 2008

Location: CaLi

That windows blind shiit is wack.
I like the white taskbar tho.
November 19, 2008 @ 07:26 PM
easy_as_123

Post: 215

Join Date: Aug 2007

Location: Vancouver / San Fran...


i like pc's but hate those taskbars. thnx to lots a people helpin me out to get this look. also SK1 can you give me a link to the download for 808's and heartbreak?
November 19, 2008 @ 07:53 PM
switttch

Post: 388

Join Date: Jan 2007

Location: where they always up...

this is my desktop at work...i'll post my home one later tonight...this background changes every 5mins

http://everythingyoulovetohate.us/

November 19, 2008 @ 10:53 PM
dynamiteden

Post: 1033

Join Date: Aug 2007

Location: mitten state

^ adium ftw
November 21, 2008 @ 02:12 AM
randomgrandeur

Post: 1824

Join Date: Sep 2006

Location: mASS, emphasis on th...

November 21, 2008 @ 07:27 PM
Aceiz2fresh

Post: 799

Join Date: Jun 2008

Location: CaLi

November 21, 2008 @ 07:34 PM
Aceiz2fresh

Post: 799

Join Date: Jun 2008

Location: CaLi

November 21, 2008 @ 07:42 PM
vince24L

Post: 1270

Join Date: Mar 2007

Location: Charlotte / Pittsbur...

Whats that called that you see the album cover on your desktop of the song you have playing?

Is it through Itunes? Can I get it on windows?
November 21, 2008 @ 10:30 PM
randomgrandeur

Post: 1824

Join Date: Sep 2006

Location: mASS, emphasis on th...

^^I use CoverSutra. There are Windows equivalents.
November 22, 2008 @ 01:38 AM
vince24L

Post: 1270

Join Date: Mar 2007

Location: Charlotte / Pittsbur...

I downloaded CDartdisplay to use with Windows Media Player and for some reason it only shows the album about 5% of the time. The other 95% it shows a album cover from test icicles? I dont even have any test icicles on my computer.
If anyone could help me out here I'd appreciate it.

Please login first to reply.
Back To Top