Free Worldwide Shipping
Spend $150 USD or more. Click for details.
August 4, 2008 @ 08:27 AM
Zaxxon216

To make a long story short she is a great great great woman but the problem is she is not giving up the booty enough.. Its like I feel this could be my future wife but we are completely incompatible when it comes to sex.. We are getting at the age where marriage is getting closer..

Should I break up or should I stay? I feel like a douche if I break up over because of sex...

Also if are not over the age of 18 please don
August 4, 2008 @ 08:32 AM
np2fast

How long have you been together?
August 4, 2008 @ 08:36 AM
Zaxxon216

1 year 3 months.. she wants me to marry her..

We just got back from a cruise together..

Its a struggle to get laid twice a week..
August 4, 2008 @ 08:37 AM
np2fast

Does she not want you to think she is easy? If thats the case its getting a little old now that you are 1+ years in.
August 4, 2008 @ 08:38 AM

Marry her.
August 4, 2008 @ 08:40 AM
np2fast

Actually, she could be one of the chicks that wants you to "earn" it. Why not talk to her about it? If marrige is in the talks you need to get these things cleared up.

You dont want to be dissatisfied in the marrige. This is the kind of shit that makes people cheat.

Also you dont want to be with her if she sees sex as a chore espacially if you think otherwise. This will make things rocky later down the road.
August 4, 2008 @ 08:42 AM
Zaxxon216

Does she not want you to think she is easy? If thats the case its getting a little old now that you are 1+ years in.

We have sex, but its just not enough for me and its too much for her..

I want it 3-5 days a week and I think it should be a minimum should be 3 days a week
August 4, 2008 @ 08:47 AM
Subsistence.

you're basing the future of your relationship on sex? the fuck is wrong with you?

As though sex in a relationship isn't important now?
August 4, 2008 @ 08:49 AM

yo its making love not sex.
August 4, 2008 @ 08:51 AM
Zaxxon216

you're basing the future of your relationship on sex? the fuck is wrong with you?

I am just keeping it real, its better to break up with a girlfriend then cheat on a wife?

If we are unhappy now because of sex then what is going to be happen when we got a couple of kids?

So sex is very important..
August 4, 2008 @ 08:51 AM
Subsistence.

yo its making love not sex.

Sex/Fucking/Making love is all the same. Watch Eddie Murphy Raw.
August 4, 2008 @ 08:53 AM

lmao make as much love as you can.

dude you need to fap.
August 4, 2008 @ 08:59 AM

edit: aha forgot my girlfriends on hb.
August 4, 2008 @ 09:16 AM

Am I the only one who know's whats up?

Yea, I feel you dude. Sometimes people just aren't compatible when it comes to that. There are girls out there who are like 'weekend only' sex, and sometimes a man wants it more than that, (I'm not generalizing saying men want sex more than women, its purely about individuals.)

IMO, you can't do anything about that. She'll never learn to like sex more...it's just you're hornier than she is. You have to decide whether or not she's worth it to deal with the frustration that comes with your situation.

Milly is only half right...sex IS a big part of a relationship, but its not everything.
August 4, 2008 @ 09:33 AM
Razors Edge

Dude you and ur girl need to talk shit out. if you feel this way you tell her about it.You guys gotta work things out and find a meduim where you and she is happy.
August 4, 2008 @ 09:37 AM
ice grillz

if she's always complaining about being too tired, then simply give her a full back massage one night or even take her to a spa to relieve stress.

or make her nice dinner when she gets back from work and other little things to make her feel special and she will return the favor with some love session.

SUPREME/NIKE ON EBAY: http://www.ebay.com/sch/$icegrillz$/m.html?item=161061103194 Trade: "Rosary" tee/hoodie "Bitch Please"(M)

August 4, 2008 @ 09:38 AM
Subsistence.

I have to add, you've only been going out a year basically.

That's too early to get married. A relationship should take atleast a few years to know the commitment is really there, real talk here you get married you're setting yourself up for a divorce.

Atleast give the relationship more time before you commit anymore.
August 4, 2008 @ 09:38 AM
typo

Am I the only one who know's whats up?

Yea, I feel you dude. Sometimes people just aren't compatible when it comes to that. There are girls out there who are like 'weekend only' sex, and sometimes a man wants it more than that, (I'm not generalizing saying men want sex more than women, its purely about individuals.)

IMO, you can't do anything about that. She'll never learn to like sex more...it's just you're hornier than she is. You have to decide whether or not she's worth it to deal with the frustration that comes with your situation.

Milly is only half right...sex IS a big part of a relationship, but its not everything.

good advise.

obviously your unhappy with the current sexual situation. if you and your girl have not talked about it yall definitely should. if a compromise can not be worked out that both of you are happy with, your only going to become even more unhappy as time goes on.
August 4, 2008 @ 09:40 AM
homicid3

Towards the end of my last serious relationship, all I wanted was the booty. But she didn't share the same drive as I did. So we broke up.

Over time, I regretted breaking up with her, cause I realized she was a dime and everyone knows how hard that is to come across.

I personally think in your situation, you're going to have to talk it out with her and come to a compromise. That is if you really want to be with her and make her your wife. If you really thought about your relationship with her and don't think she's worth the trouble, then it's time you ended it.

Otherwise my only other advice is to try and get her in the mood when she isn't. Like take her out to dinner or buy her flowers randomly.

Hope that helps homie.
August 4, 2008 @ 09:40 AM
ice grillz

btw, if you are not getting laid often now, wait til you get married.

you'd be lucky if she even shave her legs.

SUPREME/NIKE ON EBAY: http://www.ebay.com/sch/$icegrillz$/m.html?item=161061103194 Trade: "Rosary" tee/hoodie "Bitch Please"(M)

August 4, 2008 @ 09:47 AM
smoulder

Damn bro, tough call. Have you tried talking it out with her? Does she know how you feel? cause if you're gonna be marrying this girl, i say see if you can sort it out now.
August 4, 2008 @ 09:49 AM
Subsistence.

Luckily for me, my girl is a straight fiiiend when it comes to my dick

lmao.
August 4, 2008 @ 09:53 AM
tRick

youre going to have to talk to her about it.
some ppl have a strong sexual drive and some do not
one of the two are going to have to compromise. you have to talk about it and decide who will be making that compromise. and if one of you two arent willing to make that compromise, then it wasnt ment to be anyway

and as bad as it sounds, sex is a very important part of a relationship. if u end up not being sexually compatible, it miight not work out in the end, no matter how emotionally compatible you are.

these kinds of situations end in you cheating on her. as much as you dont think it will, ..it will in the long run.
August 4, 2008 @ 09:55 AM
SayWord

you should fuck her hard. Then you should kill her.
August 4, 2008 @ 10:05 AM
EST.1993

^^ totally agreed...

only MAN in this thread IMHO
August 4, 2008 @ 10:19 AM
tRick

lolwut
August 4, 2008 @ 10:36 AM
Zaxxon216

We have talked then argued, talked some more then argued...

We will never be on the same page about this. She is an Elementary school teacher, so she deals with kids all day so she is tired and the last thing she wants to do is put out…

I think I have tried everything in the book… its just frustrating,
I think we will have to do go to marriage counseling or I might get her to stop taking her birth control pills to see if her sex drive will go up.. (but that is FUCKING SCARY)

Thanks all!
August 4, 2008 @ 10:41 AM
tRick

is it really worth it?

this girl better be the shyte
August 4, 2008 @ 10:45 AM
AntonyT

this guy is an idiot. break up ....for her sake. i don't think she deserves to be with an a$$hole like you.
August 4, 2008 @ 10:50 AM

ouch. Shes prolly fucking the principal during lunch on her desk or some shit thats why she's always tired.

This topic is closed, replies are no longer accepted.