Free Worldwide Shipping on Orders Over $150.00 USD or more - Use Code: HBSHIP150
August 3, 2008 @ 01:33 AM
Free Agent

What are people thoughts on this? I was having a big discussion with my friends about this earlier today. They all thought only losers/loners went to club's alone. I have never done it but don't see what the big deal is. Thoughts?
August 3, 2008 @ 01:37 AM
MER-ONE

you have no friends
August 3, 2008 @ 01:38 AM
JKISSI

lame.. if you go alone.. atleast rent a person
August 3, 2008 @ 01:43 AM
Free Agent

Night clubs are for fags and guidos.

Agreed. But i still don't see why it's so lame to go alone? Approaching chicks alone is less intimidating for them. And, I've never been to a club alone - clubs are for vagabonds.
August 3, 2008 @ 02:07 AM
Zach!?

I think leaving a night club alone is worse than arriving alone.
August 3, 2008 @ 02:22 AM
dougie

At least bring A friend. It's all about swagger, if you're a 6' 10" athlete, I don't see any problem.
August 3, 2008 @ 02:52 AM
pebblesiscool

only time when you can enter a club alone is when friends are inside, otherwise going to clubs solo is ridiculous
August 3, 2008 @ 03:55 AM
np2fast

I usually go with a girl(just a friend) we have a few drinks together and then split up. Works best like this. Other girls will approach you more when they see you with another girl.
August 3, 2008 @ 04:01 AM
julian.

I usually go with a girl(just a friend) we have a few drinks together and then split up. Works best like this. Other girls will approach you more when they see you with another girl.

that honestly makes no sense at all.

julianxberman.tumblr.com /

August 3, 2008 @ 04:34 AM
Enspire

^ its hard to understand how to pull bitches at clubs whne ur 100lbs and wear skin tight pants and shirts with black pictures of black ppl on it
August 3, 2008 @ 04:36 AM
menace2

how insecure you gotta be to have to second guess going to any public function alone...when traveling abroad i roll to clubs solo all the time. Better way to meet people and absorb an environment foreign to the one you're used to. If you always gotta be flanked by others in a social setting or require that 'safety net' then that is a sign of weakness and lack of confidence.
August 3, 2008 @ 04:42 AM
np2fast

You're like a 12 year old emo(ooppppsss, i meant hypebeast) kid. I wouldn't expect you to understand.
August 3, 2008 @ 06:34 AM
ice grillz

I love how people who aren't even old enough go to clubs/night clubs are responding to this thread like they know everything.

Night club is a place where you go and you pay the girl to have her dance , drink , and play with you for few hours.

TOP $$$ FOR - SUPREME ROSARY TEE/CREWNECK SIZE MED.

August 3, 2008 @ 06:40 AM
pebblesiscool

^ its hard to understand how to pull bitches at clubs whne ur 100lbs and wear skin tight pants and shirts with black pictures of black ppl on it

makes me lol
August 3, 2008 @ 10:03 AM
cheeseball321

shit ever watch CSI? Them n.i.g.g.a.s be getting murdered and shit by them pretty ladies when you go out alone
August 3, 2008 @ 12:19 PM
CASHVILLE.931

lol julians like 16
August 3, 2008 @ 12:45 PM
damnwitless1

I don't like going to any social functions by myself. Block-parties, clubs, poker games, whatever, I always like to know people there or I aint going

All I do is smoke weed and listen to MF DOOM innercitykidsmusic.com

August 3, 2008 @ 01:45 PM
meowmeowmeow

when another girl sees you've been accepted by another of their sex. they are more likely accept you coming on to them.

Real shit.

*Only works if you have a good looking girl friend or one deemed "acceptably pretty" by onlooker's terms
August 3, 2008 @ 01:55 PM
casanova

only time when you can enter a club alone is when friends are inside, otherwise going to clubs solo is ridiculous

yes.. any even then its like ehh.. i was go wit my same 2 *****s.. i love to party and club.. also if you go to a house party by yourself.. and more importantly leave by your self you are going to mos def. get robbed.. unless you know alll the gang bangers.
August 3, 2008 @ 03:15 PM
aaaaaaaa

julian getting shat on
August 3, 2008 @ 03:35 PM
A-God

Night clubs are for fags and guidos.

you must not get laid really often then.
August 3, 2008 @ 03:37 PM
camthraxFHK

Going alone isnt a good thing. Clubs are where you're supposed to act like you know people and are social and shit...

I rarely buy girls drinks. Im a not fat tall guy that tall girls demand...
August 3, 2008 @ 04:50 PM
belle mensonge

when another girl sees you've been accepted by another of their sex. they are more likely accept you coming on to them.

Real shit.

*Only works if you have a good looking girl friend or one deemed "acceptably pretty" by onlooker's terms

.....?
and how many times has this worked for you....
August 3, 2008 @ 04:57 PM

Inactive

Night clubs are places that I go to chill with my friends. Im way past the days of grabbing a skank out of the club. Been there done it. The music is loud as fuck...so theres very little talking to all there's really to do is drink...get sloppy fucking drunk at the club by yourself and see if a gang of *****s dont rob you blind on the way out. So I would have no real reason to go to the club by myself. I dont see much fun in that at all.

Now....neighborhood bars by myself....another story.
August 3, 2008 @ 07:50 PM
meowmeowmeow

.....?
and how many times has this worked for you....

more than enouggh times. girls like fun dudes :/
www.youtube.com/watch?v=XH3vvXi8k8M
August 3, 2008 @ 08:13 PM
Obeyprop

Like i don't understand

I have never thought to myself that guy is such a loser he showed up by himself wtf?

People that show up to clubs alone are there to get pussy.

If you can't go to the mall, club, party by yourself

you have little self esteem
August 3, 2008 @ 08:19 PM
Tyler.Durden

Real shit.

very true. LMAO @ julian saying it makes no sense.

and lol @ clubs are for guidos.

anyway i don't like to go out alone, i prefer to be with friends, but I'd say if nothing else its good to have people you know with you in case some shit goes down
August 3, 2008 @ 08:20 PM
Free Agent

LOL @ getting robbed at a night club. I dare someone to rob me... i am the streets.
August 3, 2008 @ 08:24 PM
Obeyprop

LOL @ getting robbed at a night club. I dare someone to rob me... i am the streets.

i lold
August 3, 2008 @ 08:30 PM
DER_OG

I've been clubbing alone once, but purely coincidentally, my mofo friend bailed out on on der last second whilst i was at der entrance of der club which was major fuckeries. I contemplated there in front of there club for a gud 5 minutes whether to call it a night or to fuck it i made all that effort to get dressed, get there, it be pretty pointless to go home nw might as well make most of the situtation!! So thats what i did, and it was better then expected, if your alone you just make more of an effort to network & interact to mask the fact that u are alone , also ur more inclined to be more self confident as there no ridicule of rejection when ur usually wiv mates, all in all it was a satisfying night but dont intend to go solo to a club again any time soon in there future!!

Please login first to reply.