Free Worldwide Shipping on Orders Over $150.00 USD or more - Use Code: HBSHIP150
August 1, 2008 @ 04:17 PM
dougie

August 1, 2008 @ 05:14 PM
belle mensonge

"No idea's original theres nothing new under the sun it's not what you do but how it's done."

There's really no use in pontificating about people lack of originality when it comes to dress cause in a way we all borrow and are influenced by someones style. Sure people become carbon copies but thats going to happen. People jump on and off of trends and then move on to the next. Thats not a new phenomenon nor is it that big of a deal. I just do me and dont worry about who wears what unless Im interested in the clothing. But no ones completely 100% original unless you are walking around in a adult diaper, safari hat and football shoulder pads...but then again George Clinton did that before.

lls, true... but as i've stated... that's not really my main focus- just something i get tired of.
August 1, 2008 @ 05:17 PM
belle mensonge

mais tu parles fran
August 1, 2008 @ 06:22 PM
noir

in the world outside of the internet, i see people hopping from hollister to skateboards and skulls to bright colors to sb's to big ass fake chains trying to do the whole 90's thing or starting up a lame ass gogo band because they think they can sing or play the drums to etc and so forth...... and i just get sick and tired of seeing people trend hopping trying to pull off the "in look" or something that simply isn't them.

it's interesting to ponder about what exactly makes individuals, well- individuals... what makes people think the way they do..what makes them listen to whatever they listen to..live how they live..wear what they wear.

...what seperates them from the masses. just a thought, smile

do you live in the DMV?

lol cuz after reading this i can tell you do and your a 100% right

gatonoir.tumblr.com :check out my artwork and photos thanks

August 1, 2008 @ 06:25 PM
noir

^^ lol, funny how you picked up on that
I guess that's from the Gogo reference. But yeah, she's from the DMV area though.

I understand what she's saying but I see no point in really blasting people for trying new shit. Like previously stated towards the top of the page, young people (teens specifically) are just trying to find themselves so they will most likely continue through this cycle until they settle down and truly find themselves. As long as their style isn't undergoing drastic change, I see no problem in it.

btw...no point in using the word originality b/c truly, no idea is original....
some individuals are just more unique then others.

lol i thought da same shit...soon as i heard gogo i was like uh huh

August 1, 2008 @ 06:29 PM
belle mensonge

do you live in the DMV?

lol cuz after reading this i can tell you do and your a 100% right

haha, yea...i do.
August 1, 2008 @ 06:32 PM
noir

haha, yea...i do.

what school you goto

August 1, 2008 @ 06:54 PM
meowmeowmeow

cute skirt dougie. I bet you $30 it's Ralph Lauren. smile

Anyway time to teach

Usually Belonging is Below Love, because you have to be a part of something in order to be loved i.e. family group, friends, gang, poetry group, basketball team, blacks, whites etc.

People change themselves because they haven't found who they are; they want to belong to something. I agree with what everyone else is telling you.

Yes, everyone is a swagger jacker, everyone is a wannabe, and everyone is joining a gogo band. (i've never even heard gogo like that which means not everyone is doing these things)

Your thoughts are very self centered, but that's the mentality of every TEEN everywhere. That's why we get this thread OVER and OVER and OVER and OVER AAGAIN. It'll hit you with age.
August 1, 2008 @ 06:57 PM
noir

cute skirt dougie. I bet you $30 it's Ralph Lauren. smile

Anyway time to teach

Usually Belonging is Below Love, because you have to be a part of something in order to be loved i.e. family group, friends, gang, poetry group, basketball team, blacks, whites etc.

People change themselves because they haven't found who they are; they want to belong to something. I agree with what everyone else is telling you.

Yes, everyone is a swagger jacker, everyone is a wannabe, and everyone is joining a gogo band. (i've never even heard gogo like that which means not everyone is doing these things)

Your thoughts are very self centered, but that's the mentality of every TEEN everywhere. That's why we get this thread OVER and OVER and OVER and OVER AAGAIN. It'll hit you with age.

man speaks the truth

August 1, 2008 @ 07:20 PM

Inactive

it's interesting to ponder about what exactly makes individuals, well- individuals... what makes people think the way they do..what makes them listen to whatever they listen to..live how they live..wear what they wear.

...what seperates them from the masses

wowww, if some of you people would idk, read correctly..
i feel the need to put this in bold, so some of you could stop twisting my words up. i don't giva a fuck about where you live, who you are or where you're from... nor do i care about how many threads have been made similar to this one...i'm not going to go back a few pages just to see if it is acceptable to post what i'm thinking. i'm not trying to say "hey look, i'm different shower me with attention for having an epiphany"

do you think i give a fuck what you think about me? uhhh, no?

yes. i did list several examples because, yes, i am tired of seeing lost ass people who try to critisize others for not being a dickrider such as themselves...but that was not the point i was trying to make.

oh im sorry, i guess im too fucking stupid to "get it" assuming there's even something to get

im convinced half you people dont even know what the fuck youre arguing about, youre just arguing
August 1, 2008 @ 07:45 PM
belle mensonge

oh im sorry, i guess im too fucking stupid to "get it" assuming there's even something to get

im convinced half you people dont even know what the fuck youre arguing about, youre just arguing

lls, i didn't assume you were stupid... but if you're having some self-esteem issues... i can't really help ya there.
August 1, 2008 @ 07:49 PM
meowmeowmeow

MY DICK IS SO HARD RIGHT NOW
August 1, 2008 @ 07:50 PM
belle mensonge

i swear it's like communicating with a child... no matter how many times i seem to repeat myself- most of you appear stuck on things i said i'm tired of seeing rather than me saying what i put in bold a post or so up...
[SIZE="7"]that was the main focus.[/SIZE]

i guess i have to put that in big ass fucking letters.
August 1, 2008 @ 08:06 PM
DaKidFromHaiti

Tell em why you mad.
August 1, 2008 @ 08:32 PM
noir

Tell em why you mad.

who mad?

August 1, 2008 @ 11:01 PM
Liquid

belle dont waste ur time getting upset, u posed a decent thought but on this board u can only expect a few responses that'll actually have the legitimacy ur looking for

Richard Cumming: word if your dick aint wet 24/7 you’re a simp. if theres no pussy around bess b’lee dat i got my dick in a glass of water

August 1, 2008 @ 11:17 PM
nicole.

belle dont waste ur time getting upset, u posed a decent thought but on this board u can only expect a few responses that'll actually have the legitimacy ur looking for

i agreee ^

&& with what you said...
i used to think the same way and still do
but like people never really understand where im coming from
so its nice to see we have same points of views.
August 1, 2008 @ 11:48 PM
menace2

this is the wrong place to attempt to hold this kind of discussion

anyway i don't think being 'original' is as important as simply being 'comfortable' doing whatever it is you are, be it copying someone else's stuff or doing something way off the map. Who cares anyway...
August 2, 2008 @ 12:01 AM
belle mensonge

thanks...i'm calm; but you're right... i somewhat expected that there would be nothing but ignorant responses from the people who completely took this thread out of context [which happened]... but i appreciate the ones who took the time to respond with an intelligent response.
August 2, 2008 @ 12:04 AM
belle mensonge

i agreee ^

&& with what you said...
i used to think the same way and still do
but like people never really understand where im coming from
so its nice to see we have same points of views.

isn't that a mutual feeling;
agreed- it is nice to see someone understanding of what i'm talking about.
August 2, 2008 @ 12:07 AM
menace2

yeah i don't see what's so irritating about this discussion

anyway most youth dominated boards (not just here and sufu, but i'd extend it to more 'serious' boards like TFS as well) are fueled by an anti-intellectual mass anyway so no need to get upset if you don't get the response you were aiming for.

why do you think so many of these fashion boards ban the discussion of politics, religion, etc.
August 2, 2008 @ 12:48 AM

Inactive

[SIZE="5"]ITS JUST CLOTHINg...TAKING IT SERIOUS IN ANY WAY, SHAPE OR FORM = AUTOMATIC FAIL[/SIZE]
August 2, 2008 @ 08:36 AM
menace2

^^^

Honesty FTMFW.
August 2, 2008 @ 10:51 AM
knightlovesqueen

lol at maslow's heirarchy of human needs
August 2, 2008 @ 11:02 AM
L7OSER

I found your pic from inside the art/photography. I don't really see what makes you different suprised. I guess it's the maternity clothes.

But on a side note you fine as hell with some big ass tities. You should holla at me. Fuck it I'm just gonna agree with everything you say. Belle is right ya'll wrong!!!!!!

Agree's wit this man 100%
whats up wit that good ole DMV meetup Belle? &)&)&)&)

Anonymity Empowers The Cowardly

August 2, 2008 @ 11:05 AM

Inactive

oh hai shawty...if youre gonna go see skunk in wiliasmburg, come visit meet in sheepshead as well &)

lawl
August 2, 2008 @ 11:29 AM
noir

I found your pic from inside the art/photography. I don't really see what makes you different suprised. I guess it's the maternity clothes.

But on a side note you fine as hell with some big ass tities. You should holla at me. Fuck it I'm just gonna agree with everything you say. Belle is right ya'll wrong!!!!!!

damn how old are you ...and you down for a lil DC meet up?

August 2, 2008 @ 01:50 PM
belle mensonge

[SIZE="5"]ITS JUST CLOTHINg...TAKING IT SERIOUS IN ANY WAY, SHAPE OR FORM = AUTOMATIC FAIL[/SIZE]

lol, i realize this... yall took this way outta context...
August 2, 2008 @ 01:50 PM
belle mensonge

I Found Your Pic From Inside The Art/photography. I Don't Really See What Makes You Different suprised. I Guess It's The Maternity Clothes.

But On A Side Note You Fine As Hell With Some Big Ass Tities. You Should Holla At Me. Fuck It I'm Just Gonna Agree With Everything You Say. Belle Is Right Ya'll Wrong!!!!!!

:p
August 2, 2008 @ 02:11 PM
kdiddy

in the world outside of the internet, i see people hopping from hollister to skateboards and skulls to bright colors to sb's to big ass fake chains trying to do the whole 90's thing or starting up a lame ass gogo band because they think they can sing or play the drums to etc and so forth...... and i just get sick and tired of seeing people trend hopping trying to pull off the "in look" or something that simply isn't them.

...what seperates them from the masses. just a thought, smile

Honestly, most people would rather just be sheep. It's easy and takes very little effort. A large majority of people, at least in America are very lazy. Whatever takes the least amount of thought is what a lot of people choose. Why do you think so many people chose to eat fast food and not exercise an ounce. Laziness. That's just part of it though. A lot of people can't get by unless they are socially accepted by everyone. The easiest way to achieve this is to do exactly what the majority is doing at the time. A lot of people are content with this. Personally, I'd rather stand out and do my own thing. I wear what I like and do the things I like to do, regardless of what other people say or think. Until someone else starts buying my clothes, I couldn't give two shits. It's the same thing when I see someone just trend jumping. I don't buy their shit, so I just shake my head and move on. That is unless they act like they're stylin' on somebody, which some assholes do, then they either get back in the herd or get shaved the fuck up. Anyways, it's hard to say what makes an individual. Some people just don't like to conform. I like wearing things that others don't have, I've just always been that way, I can't really explain it.

Please login first to reply.