Get 15% Off + Free Shipping on Orders over $150 - Use Code: EPICSUMMER
August 7, 2008 @ 02:46 PM
pikafire69

nice stuff, dougie, kickpush, worldwar I approve (like anyone cares, lol).
August 7, 2008 @ 02:48 PM
SOLISTIK

The other day to watch the M's beat the Twins..

Supreme, Polo, Levi's, Nike: http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/198502

August 7, 2008 @ 02:49 PM

Inactive

August 7, 2008 @ 02:52 PM
etpourtous

slick fit sol.
August 7, 2008 @ 02:55 PM
drewblocka

good shit sol.

and damn, who is the new girl with the acid washed jeans?

anyways. to go see pinapple express again:

and karl, just to show you how juicy i am

cleav shot

up jean shot

Forum Administrator • @DREWKKAKE

August 7, 2008 @ 02:56 PM
dmwalking

wow..I expected negative feedback cus u are all friends on here and I am new..but the anger? I'm sorry I had an opinion..didn't mean to be an individual..Now..Dougie..time to go to school..this is also for anyone who questions the gear I posted..

The T is actually a No Mas tribute to a 1989 Fleer card of 2nd Baseman Billy Ripken..

this card later had to b reprinted and dicontinued..if u can find its worth tons.

Note the hat Billy is wearing..

I bought this hat at Camden Yards wear I got plenty of offers for the shirt, the highest was $300..they were obviously true fans for a long time. So I sold it and went to Classic Kicks and bought another. Also, if you can find another pair of New Yorkers like that Dougie..I'll buy em cus mines are gettin old..Dougie..you are officially dismissed....I like you guys I really do..thats why I'm here..hahaha..you guys don't have to like me..Thanks to the few that had my back and saw that I wasn't startin beef..I was chill until Citizen came at me..If you can read..you can see that

Yes, you're still a homo. In not on citizen's nuts...he was just the example used in your initial rant..I'm refuting your rant so I have to draw back to him in order to point out your contradiction.

Either way, I respect your...knowledge? Love for...streetwear? History? I don't know. Whatever it is that makes you feel unique, cool, or whatever. I'm sure it felt "cool" to have people try and buy your clothes off you.

...but even still, it's unimpressive IMO. Then again, I'm not into the "culture". I stopped caring about unique "heat" or historically/culturally relevant articles. I dress for women and once I realized that I could do that without breaking my pocket, I stopped caring about "streetwear". Your fit is pretty plain Jane IMO. But that's just me.

I just find it funny that you defend a dude for being himself, and then immediately mock him.....for being himself. But whatever, you seem like you might actually turn out to be a productive poster in the future, so welcome aboard and I look forward to whatever else you have to show...hopefully it's a bit better than your last.

Missfakelips, your fit was adorable. The flower in the hair was a nice touch.

Don Juan, I like your fits, but I'm not feelin the af1 Colorway. Might look better with jeans or some darker colors for contrast though (imo).

guy on some broke bus. Love, Sosa. "Don't feed the trolls" initiative coming soon. We can rebuild.

August 7, 2008 @ 02:57 PM
Wilson

DrewP, almost flawless. Hate those Vans. But did we need 5 images to see a grey shirt and blue jeans?
August 7, 2008 @ 03:01 PM
kvc06

August 7, 2008 @ 03:02 PM
ateeeewuh.

lulz upjean. nice fit drew
August 7, 2008 @ 03:07 PM
drewblocka

DrewP, almost flawless. Hate those Vans. But did we need 5 images to see a grey shirt and blue jeans?

lol... really wilson?

Forum Administrator • @DREWKKAKE

August 7, 2008 @ 03:23 PM
Citizen-16657

There you go again sucking off STA again...*sigh*

Ho hum, they fam..........suck it
August 7, 2008 @ 03:29 PM
MonkeyFresh

Yes, you're still a homo. In not on citizen's nuts...he was just the example used in your initial rant..I'm refuting your rant so I have to draw back to him in order to point out your contradiction.

Either way, I respect your...knowledge? Love for...streetwear? History? I don't know. Whatever it is that makes you feel unique, cool, or whatever. I'm sure it felt "cool" to have people try and buy your clothes off you.

...but even still, it's unimpressive IMO. Then again, I'm not into the "culture". I stopped caring about unique "heat" or historically/culturally relevant articles. I dress for women and once I realized that I could do that without breaking my pocket, I stopped caring about "streetwear". Your fit is pretty plain Jane IMO. But that's just me.

I just find it funny that you defend a dude for being himself, and then immediately mock him.....for being himself. But whatever, you seem like you might actually turn out to be a productive poster in the future, so welcome aboard and I look forward to whatever else you have to show...hopefully it's a bit better than your last.

you dress for women? imo thats pathetic man... idk if im taking that the wrong way or not but you really need to do you man, I mean if your all about the women and you front in your fits to bag em thats cool, but just do you...
and as far as having love and knowledge about the clothes one chooses to wear... why wear somethign that means nothing to you or you know nothing about? It all adds to the front, cuz i think fits are at their best when your not trying to impress anyone, except yourself... so i respect decs for that, although i dont agree with some of the things he said...
not hate man just sayin

DrewP, simple and clean, and lmao at upjean,
August 7, 2008 @ 03:38 PM
Wilson

yeah really.
August 7, 2008 @ 03:40 PM
Neek

Stussy button up
Stussy shorts
Nike Footscape Woven boatdragon

August 7, 2008 @ 03:41 PM
Wilson

Holy shit the mythical totman arises.
August 7, 2008 @ 03:55 PM
BruhMan

Hai guize!!!! I broke up with my girlfriend today. Who wants the pen0r 1st??

August 7, 2008 @ 04:06 PM
karl winslow

I do I do! We can wear our matching ODB shirts &)
August 7, 2008 @ 04:16 PM
BruhMan

I do I do! We can wear our matching ODB shirts &)

lawlz i had a feeling you would be the 1st to reply
August 7, 2008 @ 04:17 PM
Citizen-16657

faggots............
August 7, 2008 @ 04:20 PM
karl winslow

old, insecure faggot.........
August 7, 2008 @ 04:23 PM
Free Agent

Dope fit, FriendlyGhost.
August 7, 2008 @ 04:34 PM
corleone

preme
preme
lvc
V

dope
August 7, 2008 @ 04:35 PM
BruhMan

faggots............

August 7, 2008 @ 04:36 PM
highbeast

First wdywtd
August 7, 2008 @ 04:37 PM
Citizen-16657

old, insecure faggot.........

Haha.....no skills, i got some BS job, should of got a better education but couldn't cause I thought I could go into the NBA faggot.......
August 7, 2008 @ 04:50 PM
karl winslow

LOL, aw man Jeff, that was a good one. But the truth is I am 45 years old and still think I can live a kids life and own some no name store, cry to mods about my insecurities, people being meanies to me, and how I can't control my anger. I am just so depressed and I cover it all up by buying whatever I can so kids on the internet think I'm cool. THAT's what MY real problem is.
August 7, 2008 @ 04:52 PM
magneticman

looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool
August 7, 2008 @ 04:54 PM
Citizen-16657

LOL, aw man Jeff, that was a good one. But the truth is I am 45 years old and still live a think I can like a kids life and own some no name store, cry to mods about my insecurities and how I can't control my anger. I am just so depressed and I cover it all up by buying whatever I can so kids on the internet think I'm cool. THAT's what MY real problem is.

Sad thing is you just jealous cause you have your petty life of workin non stop for someone else, not having shit to show for it, hockin all your old shit on the forum cause your wife wont let you have your balls OR money back for a second and going home and having to "have a drink" when you come home......to ease the pain but i mean everyone has problems.
August 7, 2008 @ 04:55 PM
that dude

suspended

LOL, aw man Jeff, that was a good one. But the truth is I am 45 years old and still think I can live a kids life and own some no name store, cry to mods about my insecurities, people being meanies to me, and how I can't control my anger. I am just so depressed and I cover it all up by buying whatever I can so kids on the internet think I'm cool. THAT's what MY real problem is.

truth.. homie looks way too old to be dressing the way he does |0

you could pass for qwesty's dad.. no hate.
August 7, 2008 @ 04:58 PM
karl winslow

Sad thing is you just jealous cause you have your petty life of workin non stop for someone else, not having shit to show for it, hockin all your old shit on the forum cause your wife wont let you have your balls OR money back for a second and going home and having to "have a drink" when you come home......to ease the pain but i mean everyone has problems.

Working non-stop? I'm doing what I love, advertising! I love my life, my wife, and everything about my life. Can you honestly sit there and tell me that you love your life? I can guarantee your answer is no. No in so many ways, I feel sorry for you. I'm 23 years old making my way up the ladder, you are 57 owning a NO NAME STORE. YOUR LIFE SUCKS. YOU CRY ABOUT HOW YOUR LIFE SUCKS. Dont try and justify anything buy what you have because in the end, you dont have shit and thats where I feel truly sorry for you.

This topic is closed, replies are no longer accepted.