SALE - Up to 70% Off - Shop Now
August 6, 2008 @ 08:59 AM
Decs Roc Uno

your right
there is no arguing with your statement monkey fresh. The guys I'm talking about(they know who they are) are just on here trying to clown on people with generic advice. For ex. lots of pages back theres a guy wearing a grey suit. Not one of those dudes said "brown shoes look great with grey, u should try it". Thats fashion advice, not your T-shirts a little big. That is a comfort issue. Theres giving advice, then theres diliberately trying to belittle someone to make yourself look cool.
August 6, 2008 @ 09:03 AM
MonkeyFresh

there is no arguing with your statement monkey fresh. The guys I'm talking about(they know who they are) are just on here trying to clown on people with generic advice. For ex. lots of pages back theres a guy wearing a grey suit. Not one of those dudes said "brown shoes look great with grey, u should try it". Thats fashion advice, not your T-shirts a little big. That is a comfort issue. Theres giving advice, then theres diliberately trying to belittle someone to make yourself look cool.

I feel you, some people are like that, but theres really not much we can do but rant haha

This is my style, this is me?

ROFL LMAO does anyone have that pic saved? i need to peep that again shit had me on the floor laffin
August 6, 2008 @ 09:19 AM
dmwalking

Nah, dude, sizing is a fashion issue. Fashion aint just colors and fabric. If anything one of the biggest thing is fit. In some cases it's done intentionally like fade does with some of his yohji fits...others are done accidentally and the advice helps.

I'm a big dude. I rock xl's. Some xl's are short and flare around the waist. That,s a bad look. If someone said, your shirt fits bad, i'd have to agree. It's fashion advice. Lol. Aint nobody being belittled over their shirt size. If you're fat sensitive homie, we make fun of skinny nigs too. We don't discriminate. Lol.

But yeah, fit is an important part of fashion.

(btw, citizen does wear his stuff more fitted anyway...that's why agreed)

guy on some broke bus. Love, Sosa. "Don't feed the trolls" initiative coming soon. We can rebuild.

August 6, 2008 @ 09:25 AM
Logikal Accord

FACE,

Scoop?! Man, that place is so bad. The smell is horrid!

I moved just so ya know. Good luck with things.
August 6, 2008 @ 09:29 AM
noppe

Eating lobster today

King stampede x ne
Vintage shirt
Selected cardiguun
Nudie
Vans

Close up
August 6, 2008 @ 09:32 AM
MeccaDon718

Some pretty good fits lately. Gonna go pick up the wife...I hate the early pick-ups ! lol

A Bathing Ape shirt
A.P.C. New Standard jeans
Air Max 97
August 6, 2008 @ 09:36 AM
menace2

i will say though, the grey suit i posted the other day was not well tailored, and the fit before that from Monday (my first office pic on here) is arguably my least favorite WAYWT i have ever posted.
August 6, 2008 @ 09:44 AM
alex.

gusto and loch for fit fridays
August 6, 2008 @ 09:57 AM
AfrocentricPatrick

donjuan that fit is dope

gusto...what levis?
August 6, 2008 @ 10:09 AM
GrainBelt

synic that is bomb.
August 6, 2008 @ 10:10 AM
karl winslow

Pat, in his post he says they are Japan only "Orange Pack" (If you aren't being sarcastic, I know how you are, you scoundrel &) )
August 6, 2008 @ 10:14 AM
?itiswhatitis

Some pretty good fits lately. Gonna go pick up the wife...I hate the early pick-ups ! lol

A Bathing Ape shirt
Air Max 97

Very nice fit. cool
August 6, 2008 @ 10:24 AM
FACE

FACE,

Scoop?! Man, that place is so bad. The smell is horrid!

I moved just so ya know. Good luck with things.

i hate that place w/ a passion, that's why you have your friends pay for you and you double fist drinks all night. Where'd you move to?

Orlando, FL. OG as fuck.

August 6, 2008 @ 10:40 AM
dougie

nice dougie!

dougie i love all your fits

no nut riding

Fade, nice suit.
Lochness, you know I'm loving it! As you already know, [url=www.fect.wordpress.com][B]
August 6, 2008 @ 10:41 AM
eMily

loch & donjuan

&)&)
August 6, 2008 @ 11:22 AM
hooks

Please do not wear socks with those boat shoes. Holy fuck.

haha my feet look to white tho
but seriously i kinda thought the short black socks looked kinda cool, i wouldn't wear em with white socks lol
August 6, 2008 @ 11:24 AM
Citizen-16657

Just got out

Of jail or the closet?????
August 6, 2008 @ 11:24 AM
Citizen-16657

Just got out

Of jail or the closet????? Or did one drive you to become the other?
August 6, 2008 @ 11:29 AM
dkor

thehundreds fitted
stussy
lrg
vans
August 6, 2008 @ 11:33 AM
M. Bones

Taken really quickly on my elevator with my shitty Sidekick camera, heading to pick up my new battery for my laptop. Took advice on the jeans and sized down a bit.

New Era
Stussy
Levi's
Half-Cabs
August 6, 2008 @ 11:50 AM
magneticman

damn mecca you look different, or maybe i forgot how you looked :p

nice shit homie cool
August 6, 2008 @ 12:06 PM
deadpooL

ew hip flare

huf
polo
polo
sexi04
vanz

where is the flower print rice cooker? ;/
August 6, 2008 @ 12:09 PM
Wilson

^what rice cooker?

And no, the black socks do not look cool at all bro, no hate. Wait, yes, tons of hate.
August 6, 2008 @ 12:11 PM
ABGoHard

ew hip flare

huf
polo
polo
sexi04
vanz

you make the simple items look good
August 6, 2008 @ 12:13 PM
traCk.

agreed. always like your fits
props to the usuals as well
August 6, 2008 @ 12:34 PM
RAGINGHARDON

A Bathing Ape shirt
Air Max 97

yo, good to see you posting again.
August 6, 2008 @ 12:40 PM

Inactive

some people on here have lost site of the purpose of this forum. WD"YOU"WT. Its about individuality. Not everyone dresses the same. Some of you dudes on here handin out generic advice about peoples t shirts being to big. Project Runway Blog is a completely different website homeboy(Ryan). Everybody is shaped differently. Part of the greatness of humanity. You gotta wear what fits you and is comfortable. Then you got dudes on here makin excuses to these dudes.."I havnt washed it yet, thats why its baggy"..What!!!!???? How about...your a big dude so you dont wear tight ass shirts. Is anybody feelin the same about this?

you signed up because youre mad i said someones shirt is big...and wrote an essay about it...lolwut?

i will give people whatever advice i want...for example, my advice to you is to stop taking this shit so seriously, and to stop promoting your blog here because in your own words..."thats not what WDYWT is about"

fuck off
August 6, 2008 @ 12:58 PM
Flatland Funk

lacoste-izod lacoste-jonhston&murphy

firreee fit. and Lochness' fit was fire too. Danielle's fit was alright not to be beasted over like a bunch of you are. Its just a black tee some jeans and some vans with unkept dread approaching hair. Meh yall nigs is wildin over some pie fits
August 6, 2008 @ 01:01 PM
Logikal Accord

i hate that place w/ a passion, that's why you have your friends pay for you and you double fist drinks all night. Where'd you move to?

Moved back in with my mom (South FL). Graduated and am gonna take a little break before working on my Masters.

I'll be back up on the regular though seeing as my lady is still up there.
August 6, 2008 @ 01:03 PM
MeccaDon718

Very nice fit. cool

Thanx man. I gotta admit, the change of denim WAS the right choice =]

damn mecca you look different, or maybe i forgot how you looked :p

nice shit homie cool

Hahahaha it's just my summer-less stressed face. But once its back to work I'll be back to that miserable Mecca you came to know =[ lol

yo, good to see you posting again.

Good lookin out no0. I won't post as offen as i used to tho...and its def been a different WDYWT since I been back but hey what's progress if things stay in a standstill ?

This topic is closed, replies are no longer accepted.