Get 15% Off + Free Shipping on Orders over $150 - Use Code: EPICSUMMER
August 25, 2008 @ 09:31 PM
JayDee11XI

lose the socks, trade cargo's for camo's
August 25, 2008 @ 09:31 PM
Darko_Kun

lulz @ wdywt turning into english class ....

Too fresh really loving this!
August 25, 2008 @ 09:37 PM
kID_dyNamite

Going out to sketch and take pics
Shirt-Green project
Jeans-Levis
Kicks-Vans Chukka boots
Bookbag-adio
August 25, 2008 @ 09:41 PM
Tyler.Durden

i went to cop diwhorez yesterday but passed because of the lack of quality and poor fit...i dont have the coke body like jon so i guess they dont work on me sad

"Poor fit" as in it didn't fit you im assuming, because the cut of the jean is known to be excellent. I'm surprised even the 21 cm model (they're modeled after APC NS) didn't fit you, especially now that they have a fuller cut post-heidi. and lack of quality? you've gotta be kidding.
August 25, 2008 @ 09:42 PM
Noah

yea that lack of quality doesnt make much sense to me
August 25, 2008 @ 09:42 PM
peapod

It was cold this morning...sorry, blury as fuck

TNF
Futura (novis)
TFH
Vans

yo this jacket is fucking awesome ! reminds me of saske...
August 25, 2008 @ 09:43 PM
reggie

first fit. bleh, sucks being poor, fat-- and black.lol
;o

upperplayground
levis
vans
August 25, 2008 @ 09:44 PM
arjan

clou, dope jacket!!
August 25, 2008 @ 09:44 PM
siberianzebra

again.

http://flickr.com/antoinebeme http://antoineraps.tumblr.com http://twitter.com/antoineraps

August 25, 2008 @ 09:46 PM
ThizIsIt

Excuse the blurry pic

Worn to shit cubs new era
Polo
RRL
Nike tennis (actual tennis) clay court shoes that I never play in because we only play hardcourts in college.

Probably could have picked better shoes but it's whatever
August 25, 2008 @ 09:46 PM

Inactive

"Poor fit" as in it didn't fit you im assuming, because the cut of the jean is known to be excellent. I'm surprised even the 21 cm model (they're modeled after APC NS) didn't fit you, especially now that they have a fuller cut post-heidi. and lack of quality? you've gotta be kidding.

yea that lack of quality doesnt make much sense to me

i wear apc petite standards without trouble, so your apc ns comment is irrelevant

and compare the diors to any japanese denim in the same price range...they dont even come close

im sorry i offended you so thoroughly with my comment
August 25, 2008 @ 09:50 PM
Noah

no offense taken, i can see ur point
August 25, 2008 @ 09:52 PM

Inactive

no offense taken, i can see ur point

that was aimed more at j-homme than you
August 25, 2008 @ 09:53 PM
Tyler.Durden

i wear apc petite standards without trouble, so your apc ns comment is irrelevant

and compare the diors to any japanese denim in the same price range...they dont even come close

im sorry i offended you so thoroughly with my comment

how is it irrelevant, you said the diors were too skinny a fit for you. petit standards are even more fitted than NS, so i would think that the 21 cms would definitely fit you, that's pretty weird

and yes i'm highly offended, you're an asshole for talking crap about dior. they make the best jeans i don't even know how you could question that

(disclaimer: that was sarcasm, for all the slow people)
August 25, 2008 @ 09:53 PM
FriendlyGhost

yo this jacket is fucking awesome ! reminds me of saske...

that's a terrible comparison.
August 25, 2008 @ 10:00 PM
hypism.

again.

wow, first time I've actually liked AM95's in a fit.. they look good with those jeans.
August 25, 2008 @ 10:04 PM
Peter

August 25, 2008 @ 10:05 PM
ThizIsIt

^^^
Yeah I know. I love em though... like a father loves a retarded son. Just replace em with navy wtap chukkas in your mind.
August 25, 2008 @ 10:15 PM
ateeeewuh.

why so serious?
August 25, 2008 @ 10:19 PM
WJTW

Whats with all the shitty clothes you people wearing? Seriously, look in the mirror if you think the shit your wearing is cool. Cuz I think NOT! LOL. haha.
August 25, 2008 @ 10:22 PM
Mixer1110

I like this. Makes me want khaki/tan colored chucks.

Thanks. I appreciate the love
August 25, 2008 @ 10:28 PM
Noah

Skull6: Dude, I thought you were cool at first, but you're a straight up douche man. You come here dressing like a 19 year old Japanese kid from Osaka that hates his parents because they work all day and don't give him enough attention, so he sits at home with his guitar trying to gain their attention, but he doesn't, so he tries to act bad, and whenever something "cool" happens, he acts over dramatic and over-excited about it, and ends up looking like a fool in the end. I can honestly say that, I know about 10 kids that look and dress exactly like you who have the same exact mentality and "hate people," but they just hate people because nobody gives a care about them because they're just another penis loser that nobody gives attention to because they don't do anything that would make anyone want to care about them.

Aside from that, you should seriously take your comments to sufu where your type of outfits are more appropriate, because if you think you can judge the regular/all around look from this forum with the way you dress, you're absolutely way off my son.

All your comments, before and now are pretty much all negative and wanna-be elitist, but I've never seen anything from you that would remotely believe that you have any pull in ANYTHING fashion oriented, other than the hat that I wanted that you had, which was for reminiscent reasons and have nothing to do with general fashion, since my style is different, other than that, nada.

Stay in line, son, don't fall off the track, or you'll find yourself in pieces.

suprised
August 25, 2008 @ 10:30 PM
reggie

Skull6: Dude, I thought you were cool at first, but you're a straight up douche man. You come here dressing like a 19 year old Japanese kid from Osaka that hates his parents because they work all day and don't give him enough attention, so he sits at home with his guitar trying to gain their attention, but he doesn't, so he tries to act bad, and whenever something "cool" happens, he acts over dramatic and over-excited about it, and ends up looking like a fool in the end. I can honestly say that, I know about 10 kids that look and dress exactly like you who have the same exact mentality and "hate people," but they just hate people because nobody gives a care about them because they're just another penis loser that nobody gives attention to because they don't do anything that would make anyone want to care about them.

Aside from that, you should seriously take your comments to sufu where your type of outfits are more appropriate, because if you think you can judge the regular/all around look from this forum with the way you dress, you're absolutely way off my son.

All your comments, before and now are pretty much all negative and wanna-be elitist, but I've never seen anything from you that would remotely believe that you have any pull in ANYTHING fashion oriented, other than the hat that I wanted that you had, which was for reminiscent reasons and have nothing to do with general fashion, since my style is different, other than that, nada.

Stay in line, son, don't fall off the track, or you'll find yourself in pieces.

wow suprised
August 25, 2008 @ 10:31 PM
ptoing

cosign helgen.
August 25, 2008 @ 10:33 PM
Peter

cosign helgen.

word
August 25, 2008 @ 10:34 PM
fistyourbitch

skull6

What did I say, that hurt your little feelings? I can accept it if you can provide proof, I'm not just some stuck up 14 y/o stuck in the basement. Everybody else can dig my previous posts on this account at least and read for yourself. I'm no troll. If your style sucks, it sucks and everybody's entitled to his/her opinion.

My last 10 comments have at least been natural to positive. and constructive.

If this is about me not replying to your PM's wanting that hat for free, then SMH.

edit: don't talk about me like you know me son cuz you don't, if you hate my comments then give me infractions, I too, thought you were cool
WJTW

skull6: Dude, I Thought You Were Cool At First, But You're A Straight Up Douche Man. You Come Here Dressing Like A 19 Year Old Japanese Kid From Osaka That Hates His Parents Because They Work All Day And Don't Give Him Enough Attention, So He Sits At Home With His Guitar Trying To Gain Their Attention, But He Doesn't, So He Tries To Act Bad, And Whenever Something "cool" Happens, He Acts Over Dramatic And Over-excited About It, And Ends Up Looking Like A Fool In The End. I Can Honestly Say That, I Know About 10 Kids That Look And Dress Exactly Like You Who Have The Same Exact Mentality And "hate People," But They Just Hate People Because Nobody Gives A Care About Them Because They're Just Another Penis Loser That Nobody Gives Attention To Because They Don't Do Anything That Would Make Anyone Want To Care About Them.

Aside From That, You Should Seriously Take Your Comments To Sufu Where Your Type Of Outfits Are More Appropriate, Because If You Think You Can Judge The Regular/all Around Look From This Forum With The Way You Dress, You're Absolutely Way Off My Son.

All Your Comments, Before And Now Are Pretty Much All Negative And Wanna-be Elitist, But I've Never Seen Anything From You That Would Remotely Believe That You Have Any Pull In Anything Fashion Oriented, Other Than The Hat That I Wanted That You Had, Which Was For Reminiscent Reasons And Have Nothing To Do With General Fashion, Since My Style Is Different, Other Than That, Nada.

Stay In Line, Son, Don't Fall Off The Track, Or You'll Find Yourself In Pieces.

Word!
+10
hollertronix

Just testing my BB (I didn't actually leave the house like this)...

August 25, 2008 @ 10:38 PM
12ape

what the fuck is this shit...

shut the fuck up and post some good fits already

This topic is closed, replies are no longer accepted.