WDYWT: August 2008 (Flaming = Infraction)

Aug 24, 2008 @ 11:56
^There have always been bad fits in the WDYWT, but 99% of these new posters are taking it to a new low.
Aug 24, 2008 @ 12:06
wtf ... I can list like 15-20 names of people that can dress very good in here !

Lochness
Sean
Drew P
TY
Jacob
Primed
Cweak
Adam port
Brian
Creative bread
Stevee
Ryan F.
Booth
Dre
Corned Beef
Will
Qwest
Leumas
Deka
Saftis
One eyed willy
Jkiss
Smoulder
Worldwar
Aintmysteez
Missesfakelips
Nikki
Knucklehead
Cheep
Kingkoor

..... I can go on for ages ... sorry for everyone that I forgot

Blog : lifetimesofmrm.blogspot.com Check my tumblr lifetimesofmrm.tumblr.com HELGEN X. I love the fact that you don't dress like a fake poser skateboarding faggot from HB!

Aug 24, 2008 @ 12:11
All I see is faggots crying how theres been " an influx of wack fits"

95% Hypebeast posters dress like shit in general, including myself, and I see no difference with the recent posters from the regular posters fits.

what gives ?)

what gives is some of the veteran dudes here are actin like its a frat house or some shit. Its like they dont even look at the fits b4 they talk shit, they look at the join date. You will see posts like " good fits too the regualars, all others are wack", telling people they are not welcome. hahahahaha..New Users=Good for HB(ie $$$)...Old Users telling new ones they are not welcome here=very bad for HB..its pretty simple. Especially when the new users are being told to go to other sites. wow....very bad for business..unless HB is a non prof org and I just didnt know it...hmmmmmm
Aug 24, 2008 @ 12:14
e-cred.

all you gotta do is look at this dudes last pic he posted and you will have your explanation. He is always talkin shit...a pic speaks a thousand words.hahahahahahaha..u gotta look..
Aug 24, 2008 @ 12:15
wtf ... I can list like 15-20 names of people that can dress very good in here !

Lochness
Sean
Drew P
TY
Jacob
Primed
Cweak
Adam port
Brian
Creative bread
Stevee
Ryan F.
Booth
Dre
Corned Beef
Will
Qwest
Leumas
Deka
Saftis
One eyed willy
Jkiss
Smoulder
Worldwar
Aintmysteez
Missesfakelips
Nikki
Knucklehead
Cheep

even if those were accurate (not sure about all of them), that would still stand that not even 5% of hypebeast that dresses good on a consistent basis
Aug 24, 2008 @ 12:15
You forgot yourself &)
Aug 24, 2008 @ 12:17
haha thanks blushing

Blog : lifetimesofmrm.blogspot.com Check my tumblr lifetimesofmrm.tumblr.com HELGEN X. I love the fact that you don't dress like a fake poser skateboarding faggot from HB!

Aug 24, 2008 @ 12:17
even if those were accurate (not sure about all of them), that would still stand that not even 5% of hypebeast that dresses good on a consistent basis
You don't know that unless 100% of HB members posted a fit. It's all speculation.
Aug 24, 2008 @ 12:19

I was talking about the usual posters of the wdywt thread . that's like 80% of them .

Aug 24, 2008 @ 12:20
or you could say the well dressed minority are 5% of the hb population

*spin bowled*
Aug 24, 2008 @ 12:20
Originally posted by Inactive User
what gives is some of the veteran dudes here are actin like its a frat house or some shit. Its like they dont even look at the fits b4 they talk shit, they look at the join date. You will see posts like " good fits too the regualars, all others are wack", telling people they are not welcome. hahahahaha..New Users=Good for HB(ie $$$)...Old Users telling new ones they are not welcome here=very bad for HB..its pretty simple. Especially when the new users are being told to go to other sites. wow....very bad for business..unless HB is a non prof org and I just didnt know it...hmmmmmm

What?
Aug 24, 2008 @ 12:21
This shit is spreading faster then AIDS
Aug 24, 2008 @ 12:21
If this is a profited website, the more users that join= the more money made for the creators.
Aug 24, 2008 @ 12:23
to Mag :
ok , but I can also say that the 80% of the guys I've seen posting fits on hb are well dressed ! there's a lot of peoples who only lurk and comment ....
otherwise I can say that I've seen also a lot of trash

Aug 24, 2008 @ 12:24
KARL: Well, that only works if the users click on the ads in the forums. I think most of the money made by HB is made on the front page, with the forums only making up a tiny percentage of its income. I could be wrong though.
Aug 24, 2008 @ 12:24
What?

what dont you understand..is it the English?
Aug 24, 2008 @ 12:26

Lochness
Sean
Drew P
TY
Jacob
Primed
Cweak
Adam port
Brian
Creative bread
Stevee
Ryan F.
Booth
Dre
Corned Beef
Will
Qwest
Leumas
Deka
Saftis
One eyed willy
Jkiss
Smoulder
Worldwar
Aintmysteez
Missesfakelips
Nikki
Knucklehead
Cheep
Kingkoor

And to be honest, if you are referring to "consistent" good fits, I'd say more than half of this list do not consistently post at all/anymore, so this argument is null.

Don't mean to beat a dead horse, but I think we either need to totally take out comments in the WDYWT and make a complete different Chat Edition like Sufu has because it is becoming ridiculously cluttered with more banter (like this) and less fits OR just take the new members in and quit bitching.
Aug 24, 2008 @ 12:26
KARL: Well, that only works if the users click on the ads in the forums. I think most of the money made by HB is made on the front page, with the forums only making up a tiny percentage of its income. I could be wrong though.

your probably absolutely right my friend...
Aug 24, 2008 @ 12:28
And to be honest, if you are referring to "consisten" good fits, I'd say more than half of this list do not consistently post at all/anymore, so this argument is null.

ps: I forgot you karl ... (no dickridin) blushing

Snail Mail....blushing Enough with the worthless Arguments.

supreme
flannel
A.P.C
H&M
vans
Aug 24, 2008 @ 12:30
the problem for me is...its hard for me to see how fucked up some of it is(especially when its toward me, I'm very fragile)..but you guys seriously make me LMAO with some of your comments..its a catch 22..I feel bad for dudes but at the same time shit is hilarious at times..it really is bad for HB though. Just look at the first post on this thread where Helgen mentions the image of the site.
Aug 24, 2008 @ 12:32
If this is a profited website, the more users that join= the more money made for the creators.

what dont you understand..is it the English?

no it's just that karl makes everything easier
Aug 24, 2008 @ 12:34
Teov nice fit i think imma cop me some Chuck's
Aug 24, 2008 @ 12:36
no it's just that karl makes everything easier

hahahahahaha..your right man..my bad..Karl does have a way with wordplay though...envy..
Aug 24, 2008 @ 12:39
I'd say hardly any of the people on teov's list dress well, but everyone has different opinions.

So teov, quit whining. I hate your fits just as much as you hate all the new posters' fits.
Aug 24, 2008 @ 12:39
Teov nice fit i think imma cop me some Chuck's

thankyouthankyouthankyou ... far too kind blushing

Aug 24, 2008 @ 12:59

Lochness
Sean
Drew P
TY
Jacob
Primed
Cweak
Adam port
Brian
Creative bread
Stevee
Ryan F.
Booth
Dre
Corned Beef
Will
Qwest
Leumas
Deka
Saftis
One eyed willy
Jkiss
Smoulder
Worldwar
Aintmysteez
Missesfakelips
Nikki
Knucklehead
Cheep
Kingkoor

i'm offended...

jk
Aug 24, 2008 @ 13:13
hahaha ,I know I forgot somebody ... but there's a lot of names out of that list that I like ... like you or danxlau or FFF ...

Aug 24, 2008 @ 13:17
I figure if I'm gonna b runnin my mouth on here I better at least post my own shit for you guys to blast on...

sorry man I had to post the buckle..that shit is handcarved Wooly Mammoth Ivory..Peace
This topic is locked, replies are no longer accepted.
HYPECHAT 0