WDYWT: August 2008 (Flaming = Infraction)

Aug 24, 2008 @ 05:02
Originally posted by Inactive User
Fucking sag dude, you look like this chick I know named Sarah, that, or you have a really small penis.

it looks fine.

sag more is probably the most common advice given in these threads, and it's also usually the worst. if he sagged more, you guys would tell him to size up on his shirt.

i'm the best mayne, i deed it

Aug 24, 2008 @ 05:09
nice fits cityofchi, lazylrx, ndrew, waj2, kank, diplo, Midwest dude, & rich

nren... authentics or 3s woulda looked 10x better imo

my fit for today

true
kirkland
h&m
APC
chucks

What kind of chucks are those?
Aug 24, 2008 @ 05:17
What kind of chucks are those?

probably converse, with black laces

Aug 24, 2008 @ 05:26
Since you obviously know everything, care to tell me if they're leather or canvas?
Aug 24, 2008 @ 05:40
Canvas, 80% sure.
Aug 24, 2008 @ 05:47
thats a big ass phone, i refuse
Aug 24, 2008 @ 05:50
Since you obviously know everything, care to tell me if they're leather or canvas?

im going to say canvas

Aug 24, 2008 @ 07:33
fuck ya life. i hate you kids that where supreme tees with motherfuckin cardigans

I had to quote this..it sums alot a shit up..some of you dudes get so heated about what other people are wearing...Borderline highschool gayness..."fuck ya life"? After you blast him you gonna tell the law it wus cus you didnt like his cardigan? ROFL
Aug 24, 2008 @ 07:34
To both the Drews p and poo, lazy and ryanblushingblushing&)&)smokeyfacesmokeyface>smh

&)&)&)
Are those New Standards or Petit New Standards?
Def. think those jeans fit better then alot of other pants you've had in previous posts.

*edit* Failbot, size up on the tee & try a slight sag & I think it would improve your fit alot
just my opinion though....

New Standard Sized down 3.

Inactive User

Aug 24, 2008 @ 07:34
i only usually browse this thread but i have to say lately its turned into ultimate lame.
Aug 24, 2008 @ 07:43
what the fuck is this?
iss got shut down and everyone moved here?
Aug 24, 2008 @ 07:46
Fucking sag dude, you look like this chick I know named Sarah, that, or you have a really small penis.

Are you retarded, the waist sits right on where my penis starts. That's just the cut of the jeans.

More sag and I'll get a hemorrhoid.

it looks fine.

sag more is probably the most common advice given in these threads, and it's also usually the worst. if he sagged more, you guys would tell him to size up on his shirt.

Exactly, I would agree if he said that the jeans are too tight but it's whatever. Proportion wise, it's fine.
Aug 24, 2008 @ 07:52
it looks fine.

Exactly, I would agree if he said that the jeans are too tight but it's whatever. Proportion wise, it's fine.
Aug 24, 2008 @ 07:55
what the fuck is this?
iss got shut down and everyone moved here?

HB sold out.
Aug 24, 2008 @ 08:47
Sold out on what? You gotta have some sort of golden ticket to get into HB and they gave extras out?

They need to just shut down registration for a little, but that ain't happenin' because they want as many ppl as possible.
Aug 24, 2008 @ 08:51
Sold out on what?

e-cred.
Aug 24, 2008 @ 08:59
But what did they do to sell out is my question. You either HAVE to let the people join or you close registration. There's no sell-out option there.
Aug 24, 2008 @ 09:10
madeinchina i really like your wallet fade
Aug 24, 2008 @ 09:10
But what did they do to sell out is my question. You either HAVE to let the people join or you close registration. There's no sell-out option there.

Sold crack to under-age children.

Inactive User

Aug 24, 2008 @ 09:31
The introduction of "Fit Fridays" is a definite reason for such a dramatic slump in recent weeks
Aug 24, 2008 @ 10:19
Sold crack to under-age children.

Ah, got it. Explains everything. Thanks.
Aug 24, 2008 @ 10:36
haha. im at work lol.

wearing rosarys is sac-relig. so i dont wear one. although mexicans wear the shit out of them.

I must be mad mexican now huh?
Aug 24, 2008 @ 10:42
Close registration. There's no sell-out option there.
Listen to this man here, for he is wise.
Aug 24, 2008 @ 10:59
what the fuck is with the invasion of the poorly dressed faggots?

Yo.......I thought you been here for a minute?
Aug 24, 2008 @ 11:02
haha
Aug 24, 2008 @ 11:11

ohhhhh shit...thats funny ooooo man!!!!
Aug 24, 2008 @ 11:12
todayaay

listening to :

My life smokeyface
House of pain smokeyface

Blog : lifetimesofmrm.blogspot.com Check my tumblr lifetimesofmrm.tumblr.com HELGEN X. I love the fact that you don't dress like a fake poser skateboarding faggot from HB!

Aug 24, 2008 @ 11:13

Aug 24, 2008 @ 11:14
GQ=BLACK sports freak

blushing

I actually liked his fit.

Oh yeah GQ-how much was that polo duffle?
Aug 24, 2008 @ 11:54
All I see is faggots crying how theres been " an influx of wack fits"

95% Hypebeast posters dress like shit in general, including myself, and I see no difference with the recent posters from the regular posters fits.

what gives ?)
This topic is locked, replies are no longer accepted.