August 18, 2008 @ 09:46 PM
hools

first day of school
August 18, 2008 @ 09:47 PM
matt

Those sexi's comin' out nicely FFF, dope.
August 18, 2008 @ 09:51 PM

Inactive

I don't like the Idea. I've expressed the same views here. I don't discriminate.

and apparently on every other forum you post on...you should express views like that here alone...what the fuck does sufu have to do with how kevin ma runs his site

sufu isnt a fucking authority on the rest of the internet, its a circle-jerking fag fest of self important androgynous geeks who think they are chic, and are only capable of finding social acceptance on the web
August 18, 2008 @ 09:51 PM
dougie

Uhm...that look is very "sufu", as you label it.

Very dope, too, although I'd prefer a tiny white horse on the polo.

I took the Lacoste logo-off. If by Sufu you mean how Jmatsu's dressed then no, thank you very much.

and what is this tiny white horse your talkin about? ahh you mean the frat roofie sliding pink collar popping LOGO's everybody's rocking at every greek-ish college? again, NO thanks.

(no offense to you by all means)

Thanks for the compliment though.
August 18, 2008 @ 09:52 PM
12ape

truth ryan.
August 18, 2008 @ 09:52 PM

Inactive

I took the Lacoste logo-off. If by Sufu you mean how Jmatsu's dress then no, thank you very much.

and what is this tiny white horse your talkin about? ahh you mean the frat roofie sliding pink collar popping LOGO's everybody's rocking at every greek-ish college? again, NO thanks.

(no offense to you by all means)

Thanks for the compliment though.

put your fucking collar down btw, you should be ashamed
August 18, 2008 @ 09:53 PM
Ryon

Pop ya colla and the bitches holla!
August 18, 2008 @ 09:55 PM

Inactive

SayWord

and apparently on every other forum you post on...you should express views like that here alone...what the fuck does sufu have to do with how kevin ma runs his site

sorta like a don't tell the family business sort of thing? Trust I don't like the Idea of displaying our shame for the world to see on any forum. I can understand if it was sartorial style, but what we do is a sin in the eyes of god.
Deemy

A lot of dudes sure are starting school early.
August 18, 2008 @ 09:57 PM
DatDudeKobi

This jacket is so sick and I aint evn mad at how u rockin it neither.
August 18, 2008 @ 09:58 PM
☻Charged☻

sufu isnt a fucking authority on the rest of the internet, its a circle-jerking fag fest of self important androgynous geeks who think they are chic, and are only capable of finding social acceptance on the web

Hate to second this but its true. Superfuture is nothing more than a bunch of white and asian kids who are extremely insecure about themselves, so they post on a forum to find refuge. Fags like Jmatsu (Who has just been debunked to look like one of the girls from Sailor Moon) just sit there and circle jerk the days newest flamefest.

The saddest part is, SuFu is like a shitty clique. Its like if you werent there when the clique began, you are going to get dissed on (Note: Ronnel/Famous, Almost anybody new who posts in the WDYWT).Sufu is nothing more than a bunch of nerds who bash everyone because the way they dress is accepted in society as "gay" or "extremely homo". Its not our fault they listen to Bauhaus and cannot find social acceptance
dougie

put your fucking collar down btw, you should be ashamed

I know, fuck me, i was in a hurry. sad I'll remove the picture.
suubie

yeah Hate On This Too You Poo-skinned Uggo

[im]http://www.imageflux.net/uploads/359736untitled-1.jpg[/img]

Your Homie Be Exactly The Same As Sport. He Was Before And He Still Is Now. Only Now Hes Doing It In A Way Thats Accepted By Your Circle-jerking Community

Wow Qftmft
August 18, 2008 @ 10:00 PM
Rockstar

not at all...he looks like an idiot..
he is an embarassment to streetwear

u just don't buy "hype" shoes and "clothes"
and you are good

To be fair, you just described like 90% of this board, including many who get jocked and cock-ridden in this thread on a daily basis.
dougie

I love Jmatsu's hate game though, his hate doesn't discriminate, he hates on old people, young kids, black, white, jews, germans, alaskaians, nazis, azns, peruvians, hot chicks, ugly chicks and every other ethnic you can think of. and yeah, been there, done that. He's cool, just wish he wasn't gay or dressed as gay.
Ryon

Hate to second this but its true. Superfuture is nothing more than a bunch of white and asian kids who are extremely insecure about themselves, so they post on a forum to find refuge. Fags like Jmatsu (Who has just been debunked to look like one of the girls from Sailor Moon) just sit there and circle jerk the days newest flamefest.

The saddest part is, SuFu is like a shitty clique. Its like if you werent there when the clique began, you are going to get dissed on (Note: Ronnel/Famous, Almost anybody new who posts in the WDYWT).Sufu is nothing more than a bunch of nerds who bash everyone because the way they dress is accepted in society as "gay" or "extremely homo". Its not our fault they listen to Bauhaus and cannot find social acceptance

Are you saying Bauhaus is gay?
August 18, 2008 @ 10:01 PM
HH

so much medic hate recently...
August 18, 2008 @ 10:02 PM
dmwalking

tonight to chill with some friends and watch a movie later

Zara X2
Umbro Kim Jones belt
Beated up Vans

Edit: Dope fit jacob !! next level shit

Yeasassass!!!!!!! You're def coming into your own homie. National influence ftw!

ryanfresh + worldwar

and believe it or not.....

Do it Ryan! Lol at you looking like a creep hanging out by the ladies room in the pic w/nikee

I don't even feel like going back any further....it's like 8 pages over sport freak. That's frikkin sad. How bout ignore the niga. I doubt he'll leave, but at least it won't be like 20 pages dedicated to this niga. Smh.

About all the sport love/hate...all the noobs will notice after a while that lots of kicks doesn't equal a dope collection. You'll also notice your tastes will change and you will sell off your beat "heat" to the next generation of beasts. One day you will look back on sport's collection and be like "what a waste".

But, I still say, even though he looks retarded, at least the niga looks happy. Ignorance is bliss. Lol.

Ps. I love the charged sayword discussion. &)

Last name Ever, first name Worst Mod

August 18, 2008 @ 10:03 PM
hypism.

although the kiss on my nasty sweaty neck might have been worth it lulz.

I wanna kiss your sweaty pussy.
August 18, 2008 @ 10:04 PM
SayWord

I don't disagree about sufu. Alot of them dress mad homo. I'm not a representative of there. I just talk shit and post music, like I do on all the forums I go to.
August 18, 2008 @ 10:05 PM

Inactive

Ps. I love the charged sayword discussion. &)

wut...im in it as much as either of them
August 18, 2008 @ 10:06 PM
☻Charged☻

Are you saying Bauhaus is gay?

Yeah, I am. Bauhaus sucks fucking donkey dick.
August 18, 2008 @ 10:06 PM
apple eyes

August 18, 2008 @ 10:07 PM
Ryon

Yeah, I am. Bauhaus sucks fucking donkey dick.

Alright, whatever
August 18, 2008 @ 10:07 PM
SayWord

The difference is that we are classics and you are a nobody.
August 18, 2008 @ 10:10 PM
apple eyes

You are no classic.

edit: kankrou - dope shit
August 18, 2008 @ 10:11 PM
dmwalking

Sorry babe, I forgot to mention you.

Edit..clean look piff...

Last name Ever, first name Worst Mod

August 18, 2008 @ 10:12 PM

Inactive

The difference is that we are classics and you are a nobody.

your existence here barely registers

if you were to leave permanently, no one would notice
August 18, 2008 @ 10:12 PM
SayWord

thank god.

This topic is closed, replies are no longer accepted.