FLASH SALE - 25% OFF - USE CODE: FLASH25 (25 HOURS ONLY)
July 31, 2008 @ 05:27 AM
menace2

the fact i'm still alive at this point after all the shit i been through is an accomplishment within itself. Death has crossed my mind countless times in the past. I'm proud of me.
July 31, 2008 @ 05:43 AM
DAT CAT

^ i'm proud of you too
July 31, 2008 @ 07:54 AM
M. Bones

Damn I just had a discussion about this last nite too...

Here are my three most defining life-death experiences. (From most recent backwards)

-I was stabbed severely in my lower abdomen, but my friend was a registered nurse so he assisted me until we got to a hospital. (Age 19)
-Got clipped going 110+ by Fulton mall in Brooklyn at night. (Age 17)
-A very well-known rollercoaster in NY derailed while I was on it, but I can't say the name or when for legal ($$$) reasons. cool (Young Age)

Like menace said though, with all the really dumb shit I used to do, especially gang-related incidents, I am really grateful to be living. I look back at all the times where I could've said or done 1 wrong thing and my life would've been done.
July 31, 2008 @ 08:01 AM
menace2

damn that's rough M Bones...glad you made it through
July 31, 2008 @ 08:24 AM
Christdawg

Damn I just had a discussion about this last nite too...

Here are my three most defining life-death experiences. (From most recent backwards)

-I was stabbed severely in my lower abdomen, but my friend was a registered nurse so he assisted me until we got to a hospital. (Age 19)
-Got clipped going 110+ by Fulton mall in Brooklyn at night. (Age 17)
-A very well-known rollercoaster in NY derailed while I was on it, but I can't say the name or when for legal ($$$) reasons. cool (Young Age)

Like menace said though, with all the really dumb shit I used to do, especially gang-related incidents, I am really grateful to be living. I look back at all the times where I could've said or done 1 wrong thing and my life would've been done.

Im guessing you mean the Infamous Cyclone? That shit always feels like its gonna derail, It's only the oldest Coaster Evaaaa.
July 31, 2008 @ 08:57 AM
PR3TTYnihkee

I was attacked by a guard dog german sheppard when i was like 4. Uhm almost got hit by a bus when i was 3 riding my tricycle. And 2 years ago i almost bled to death.
July 31, 2008 @ 09:24 AM
Obeyprop

^^^ im guessing menstrual cycle
July 31, 2008 @ 09:37 AM
JoshDunkHead

^^^ im guessing menstrual cycle

harsh,
funny none the less...
i really need a morale compass
July 31, 2008 @ 09:51 AM
ends!

I died for a while when i was born if that counts.
ZoooOOMMbbIIIiieeee
July 31, 2008 @ 10:24 AM
PR3TTYnihkee

Lawlz. My brothers heart stopped twice when he was born. And his birthday in chinese means "not dead" if you do it with synonyms.
July 31, 2008 @ 11:02 AM
alex.

when i saw fearitself's wdywt for the first time
July 31, 2008 @ 11:30 AM
GrainBelt

When driving on the freeway last year, I was going about 85 with the flow of traffic. This was at 1:00 PM so the traffic was really constant and busy. I looked down at my iPod and looked back up and all the traffic was stopped. I slammed on the breaks, went into the center grass ditch, spun, went back across the highway resulting in a 360 Michael Jackson maneuver, and ended up in the right ditch, 6 inches from a large light pole.

I was fortunate to drive out of the ditch unharmed, but I drove the 30 minute drive home with my hands at 10 & 2, with total silence in the car.
July 31, 2008 @ 11:56 AM
decadence

driving down the freeway this huge ass metal pipe flew out of a truck in front of me and somehow tumbled and flew over my car

riding in my grandparent's motor home out in the middle of nowhere in wyoming we hit something in the road which made the front left tire explode. the motor home proceeded to turn into a ditch in between the lanes on the freeway that had to have been 30 feet deep. thankfully it didn't flip over or i would have probably died. had a hell of a time getting it back on the road

walking to school in 7th grade i was about two steps into the road with a green light and the little walking symbol on. a school bus apparently didn't see me and turned right in front of me. still don't know how i didn't get hit
July 31, 2008 @ 11:58 AM
AlwayS_DreSSeD

When my mom was pregnant with me, some guy and my dad got into an argument over a parking spot. The dude got a machete out and threatened to kill my dad and my moms. My uncle then proceeded to whip the dudes ass though. confused

www.NickyDsss.com

July 31, 2008 @ 11:59 AM
AntonyT

And his birthday in chinese means "not dead" if you do it with synonyms.

..Huh...FT?
July 31, 2008 @ 12:16 PM
funkdewbi

coming home 1 summer evening in grade 5 on my bike. was crossing the street with a large crowd of people, i rode ahead of the crowd only to get knocked off my bike by a drunk driver that ran a red light in a pick up truck. some random asian dude happened to have a cell phone (extreme luxury back in like 1996 i think it was), called the cops/ambulance.

the driver sped off and was caught about 3 hours later.
July 31, 2008 @ 12:32 PM
PR3TTYnihkee

coming home 1 summer evening in grade 5 on my bike. was crossing the street with a large crowd of people, i rode ahead of the crowd only to get knocked off my bike by a drunk driver that ran a red light in a pick up truck. some random asian dude happened to have a cell phone (extreme luxury back in like 1996 i think it was), called the cops/ambulance.

the driver sped off and was caught about 3 hours later.

Did your family sue and get lots and lots of moneyz?!
July 31, 2008 @ 12:35 PM
PR3TTYnihkee

..Huh...FT?

LOL shaadup. But nah foreal it was like insane. His heart stopped twice, and it was like 11:something PM and it was May 3rd, and my mom was like omg make 12 oclock come soon. And then when they actually saved my mom, my mom was like "WHAT TIME IS IT", and my dad said it was 12:30 am. Meaning he was born on a day that in Chinese is

"Mm say" "mm" is the number 5, or it could mean "NOT" and then "say" is the number 4, or it could mean dead, death, die, depending on how you use it. So it pretty much ment NOT DEAD, and he lived. Could be a coincidence, but nonetheless I still think its pretty good he didnt die, and thats what his birthday means.
July 31, 2008 @ 12:38 PM
GoldenNoodles

I almost died 5 times from jaywalking.
July 31, 2008 @ 12:40 PM
Obeyprop

he obviously wasn't drinking to cover up the pain of being to rich.....
July 31, 2008 @ 12:46 PM
AntonyT

I almost died 5 times from jaywalking.

that made me laugh pretty hard....
July 31, 2008 @ 03:01 PM
joew

i was in a go kart a couple years ago and i was going top speed and looking backwards cuz i was racing my friend and he was behind me, then i turned around and there was a tree right in front of me, i turned the cart so fast that i flew out the side and was thrown past the tree missing it by like 2 inches maybe... scary shittt, i went like 15 feet at least
July 31, 2008 @ 03:14 PM
jay3091

At Cedar Point, my seat belt wasn't clicked in, so I had to hold on to the seat until the ride ended.

And one time I almost choked on an ice cube, but it melted just in time.
July 31, 2008 @ 03:19 PM
Obeyprop

At Cedar Point, my seat belt wasn't clicked in, so I had to hold on to the seat until the ride ended.

And one time I almost choked on an ice cube, but it melted just in time.

i lold
July 31, 2008 @ 03:22 PM
Obeyprop

Back in the 90's, me and my boys were skitchin' on a car with our blades in synchronization, I was in the middle (no homo.) All of a sudden, I fell, and the car (Taxi) we were holding on to almost ran over my head, luckly is just made my head slide over to the side rather than run over it.

I purposely was going to jump off of a roof, but my friends caught me before I did it, I was mad drunk off of Vodka and walking along the edge (stupid me.)

I got shot at but not shot, and I got stabbed on the right side of my stomach, it wasn't that bad.

An asthma attack which led to a 2 day coma when I was around 6-8 years old.

Hit by a car head on going 15mph on bike (had a speedometer,) and he was like 20mph, I flew up in the air exactly like the old lady got hit by the bus from when the first season of The Wayan's Brothers started .

that's exactly what i thought about lol
July 31, 2008 @ 03:23 PM
jay3091

At which one?
July 31, 2008 @ 03:25 PM
solekaliber

i almost died when i was born my lungs hadnt fully developed because i was premature and my mothers diabetic so that brought upon complications. also i was held at gunpoint twice first in puerto rico then in a gang fight in miami
July 31, 2008 @ 03:32 PM
Jarshy

I went on a trip to Chile and me and my friends decided to go white water rafting. but being the bad ass mountain man I am, I decided to take a kayak down this river I had no experience with...

I spent about half of the time under water...
July 31, 2008 @ 03:32 PM
Jim Jardashian

when i spilled cup noodles on myself when i got it out of the microwave, which i got a bad burn on my body

i was in a car accident

diarrhea, where i went poop and 5-3 minutes later i had to go back on the toilet continuosly

and when hypebeast.com/forums went into maintenance, transforming into forums.hypecrew.com
July 31, 2008 @ 03:40 PM
Christdawg

When my mother was giving birth I guess I moved around alotta and the Imbilical cord was wrapped around my neck. I heard I came out looking like a Smerf.

Please login first to reply.