Free Worldwide Shipping
Spend $150 USD or more. Click for details.
July 26, 2008 @ 05:53 AM
PeezyPirate

Has anyone here been fired badly?

I got fired last night because I never wear uniform and I was really hung over at work and some ladys application took like 90 minutes to put through.

PS I worked in a mobile phone place.
July 26, 2008 @ 09:20 AM
Wilson

Well this is odd timing for this thread. I'm probly gonna quit or be fired in the next few days. I'm actually supposed to be at work right now. But I'm here, on HB.

I might move to my boys (so I'd need a new job anyway), and I wanna party again tonight with these Russian people, most gorgeous girls ever.
July 26, 2008 @ 10:35 AM

Inactive

^idk. thats funny. hahah...
July 26, 2008 @ 11:13 AM
suubie

helgen wtf? you tell us not to flame then you call a member a fag?
July 26, 2008 @ 12:54 PM

Inactive

helgen wtf? you tell us not to flame then you call a member a fag?

some people just deserve it
July 26, 2008 @ 12:56 PM
JKISSI

word ^ lol
I got fired from Rye Playland fucking amusement park because they thought i stole someones Steel X's ... when i bought mine.. man people never amaze me
July 26, 2008 @ 03:40 PM
taylor

I wouldnt loose sleep over that...... you should of burt the place down
July 26, 2008 @ 03:45 PM
heydeleteme

I got fired from my job as a food preparer at minor league baseball stadium because I burned one of my co-workers.

Details: I heated up this metal pole in the pizza oven for like 3 min and then touched it to his calf while he was ringing someone's order up; he almost knocked the drawer out of the register.

The reason I did it because the dude was faggot and I was bored as fuck because we were slow. He said it was all good, but on my way out at the end of the night, the cops stopped me because he wanted to press charges. He ended up dropping the charges, but my manager wrote me up and I got suspended. 2 weeks later I got a voice mail saying I was being terminated.

The funny thing was that I was going to quit anyways, so it's all good.

Now I work at photography studio; it's WAY better.
July 26, 2008 @ 04:07 PM
unknown force.

wow people do some stupid shit at jobs
July 26, 2008 @ 04:30 PM
simpleton7890

i used to work in a supermarket and some women (aged 40-50) that had worked there for years got fired for eating waste cookies at the end of their shift. basically its because it was the end of the trading day therefore they were going to be thrown away anyway. so they took some at the end of shift.
new manager that had been there about a week fired them.

i never been stupid enough to get fired though. i have left on the strength on an argument with a manager though, it was that or wait to be fired. i put him in his place and everyone was coming up to me thanking lol.
July 26, 2008 @ 04:33 PM
owensA

The funny thing was that I was going to quit anyways, so it's all good.

Now I work at photography studio; it's WAY better.

only problem with that is that you can't much put any work where you got fired down as a reference when u apply for a real job

--i got fired from my job as a truck driver when I backed into someone's mail box, i was already not in good standing w/ my boss at the time
July 26, 2008 @ 04:33 PM
BreezyHamilton

i got fired from a pharmacy because my boss found me asleep in the basement. imagine laying down on some boxes and your boss being the first thing you see

WTB: Supreme M-51 S/S 10 M51

July 26, 2008 @ 04:42 PM
heydeleteme

only problem with that is that you can't much put any work where you got fired down as a reference when u apply for a real job

--i got fired from my job as a truck driver when I backed into someone's mail box, i was already not in good standing w/ my boss at the time

Yeah, I didn't use it as a reference and I would never use it anyways. The fact that I was a food preparer doesn't mean shit, lol.

I have other references.
July 26, 2008 @ 07:34 PM
ThePepperSkull

I got fired from my job as a food preparer at minor league baseball stadium because I burned one of my co-workers.

Details: I heated up this metal pole in the pizza oven for like 3 min and then touched it to his calf while he was ringing someone's order up; he almost knocked the drawer out of the register.

The reason I did it because the dude was faggot and I was bored as fuck because we were slow.

That's a dick move. Why the FUCK would you burn another dude with a fucking metal pole that you've heated up for 3 full minutes?

I'm pretty sure that's a sign you're gonna be a serial killer in the future... like when little kids kill small animals that's a sign, BURNING motherfuckers out of boredom is just as fucked up. I'm sorry, but I have to say that I'm glad you work at a photography studio now because there's less chance you'll FUCKING BURN SOMEONE ON YOUR SHIFT.

Holy fuck, this like this makes me lose faith in people. Honestly.
July 26, 2008 @ 07:53 PM
ericd1

^relax man, lol he probably just touched him real fast for a giggle....
not like he took it and held the guy down and burned him for a whole min or so...
July 26, 2008 @ 08:07 PM
corleone

OMG!
he fucking burnt and innocent employee
serial killer fa sho

lol come on man it was just a little prank that maybe went a little to far
July 26, 2008 @ 08:44 PM
Toolay

Was working part time at Guess last christmas got fired on my day off. I stopped by the story on a friday with some friends they wanted to see if there was anything worth coppin. Manager fired me on the spot for not showing up for work on thursday
July 26, 2008 @ 09:04 PM
MERCYSIDE102

i got fired from my first job at a bagel place because i used to help myself to anything. i would come in 20 minutes early just so i could make myself a bacon egg and cheese with two sausage patties and three slices of porkroll on an everything bagel with a large coffee or drink of my choice>sad my boss eventually found out about my experimental sandwiching and called me on my off day and fired me
July 26, 2008 @ 09:31 PM
heydeleteme

That's a dick move. Why the FUCK would you burn another dude with a fucking metal pole that you've heated up for 3 full minutes?

I'm pretty sure that's a sign you're gonna be a serial killer in the future... like when little kids kill small animals that's a sign, BURNING motherfuckers out of boredom is just as fucked up. I'm sorry, but I have to say that I'm glad you work at a photography studio now because there's less chance you'll FUCKING BURN SOMEONE ON YOUR SHIFT.

Rofl, it was a joke.. Everyone was playing pranks on each other. I wasn't the only one burning people.

And you would have done it too if you met this guy.

And it touched his skin for a second at the most.
July 27, 2008 @ 05:41 AM
go0seMUFC

i got fired from my first job at a bagel place because i used to help myself to anything. i would come in 20 minutes early just so i could make myself a bacon egg and cheese with two sausage patties and three slices of porkroll on an everything bagel with a large coffee or drink of my choice>sad my boss eventually found out about my experimental sandwiching and called me on my off day and fired me

rawful
July 27, 2008 @ 09:00 AM
GrainBelt

Back when I was like 16 I worked at circuit city. I had the ACT one weekend and I told my manager well in advance that I wouldn't be able to work that day, but he scheduled me anyway. I told him that I wanted to do well on the ACT and didn't want to sit around the rest of my life working at circuit city. I didn't come into work that day plus two weeks and he eventually called me and it went somethin like this.

The Billie Jean is not my lover
She's just a girl who claims that
I am the one
But the kid is not my son
She says I am the one
But the kid is not my son

For real though he called me and said "Well Taylor, according to your absence for the last two weeks, you've been automatically terminated." I just laughed and said okay.
July 27, 2008 @ 09:16 AM
np2fast

Soooo...i kinda have this fetish where pain excites me. One day at the end of my shift I kinda stuck my penis into some batter and then stuck it in the deep fryer for a second to see what would happen. Good news was that the batter just crusted up and things got a little heated. Bad news was that the manager saw me peeling the batter off and I had to be let go.
July 27, 2008 @ 09:19 AM
Dorfmeister

that's an awesome way to get fired.
July 27, 2008 @ 10:58 AM
Jim Jardashian

method man put a metal coat hanger in the oven for like 5 minutes and put it in my butt slowy
July 27, 2008 @ 11:02 AM
cheeseball321

speaking of getting fired, I just got hired at K-mart
July 27, 2008 @ 11:32 AM
CallumP

Damn you're a pussy.
July 27, 2008 @ 05:51 PM
NappyHair

speaking of getting fired, I just got hired at K-mart

i just quit there like two weeks ago
July 27, 2008 @ 10:04 PM
STNDRD

method man put a metal coat hanger in the oven for like 5 minutes and put it in my butt slowy

I was thinking about that song.
July 27, 2008 @ 10:28 PM
Ed.Hooligan

I used to work @ a bank here in the Chi...I was always on point, but for some reason my cash drawer came up $500 short one day. I knew I wasnt dumb enough to hand an extra 5 bills out to a customer, and I def. wouldnt steal it cause there's hella cameras in a bank obviously. So after a month + of waiting for them to check security tapes, I come to find out they procrastinated on checking the tapes and it reached a point where they couldnt go far back enough to watch the vids of that day...So they told me "according to policy, $500 is your limit for being over/short so we're letting you go".

Which is fuckin retarded...cause if I knew that shit would happen the way it did, I couldve actually stole it and got away with an ill come-up.

Fuck banks. I put my money under the bed in a shoe box now...grudge status

www.soundcloud.com/EdHooligan

Please login first to reply.