Get an Extra 20% Off Sale Items - Use code: EXTRA20
July 26, 2008 @ 05:25 PM
Shanklin

Lmao @ Schao...The only defense you have in your arguement is "your not chinese, you dont understand". What does being a Chinese deal with banning black people from bars? I agree with others previously stated, all races have there "bad seeds" which shouldn't reflect on the race as a whole. If that was then us Americans shouldn't allow Chinese in college due to the VA Tech shooting.

But I do understand what there trying to achieve. Since there are a supposedly a few black people in China, the view of blacks is skewered. Mass media probably being the key factor in the situation; black people aren't really portrayed as the most gentle people on television, so the Chinese can only act on what they think is "right" from what they "seen".

All in all I dont agree at ALL with whats going on in China.

http://kevinshanklin.com/ IF YOU HAVE A FFFOUND.COM INVITE MSG ME

July 26, 2008 @ 05:34 PM
STI Guy

yeah i keep using that defense because the only responses i get are "no you're wrong." why am i wrong? so i just return another vague response.
July 26, 2008 @ 05:36 PM
STI Guy

oh and the shooter was a korean. not chinese.
July 26, 2008 @ 05:40 PM
Shanklin

I was just using the Tech shooting as an example, you get what im saying. And yes you are wrong because you keep saying "your not chinese" as if we were Chinese would make us understand.

July 26, 2008 @ 05:43 PM
STI Guy

YES! it would! the same as how i would not understand what black people go through when they're discriminated against because im not black but a black person would easily be able to relate. i understand my race better than you would if you weren't my same race as you would understand your own race better than me. clear enough? that's why i keep using that defense. it sounds stupid and wayy to simple but that's really how it is.
July 26, 2008 @ 08:22 PM
Obeyprop

this situation reminds me of south park when stan could not figure out why token got mad when he said the N word

first he got mad back at but token didn't care

than he apologized token still didn't care

but than stan finally realized he could never understand because he wasn't black

than token forgave him.
July 26, 2008 @ 08:33 PM
MilliTV

black people FTW. yah bitch yah bitch!!!
July 26, 2008 @ 08:47 PM
Shanklin

YES! it would! the same as how i would not understand what black people go through when they're discriminated against because im not black but a black person would easily be able to relate. i understand my race better than you would if you weren't my same race as you would understand your own race better than me. clear enough? that's why i keep using that defense. it sounds stupid and wayy to simple but that's really how it is.

What are you talking about? Nobody is discriminating against the Chinese, if that was the case then I could see what your getting at. How the fuck are you going to use black discrimination in this arguement when at the end of the day thats whats going on against us in China. I still dont get how you can say, "you gotta be chinese to understand why there doing this". With your mindset, I can go punch a Chinese baby in the face, and then look there parents in the eyes and say, "you gotta be black to understand what im doing is ok."

July 26, 2008 @ 08:49 PM
STI Guy

now you're just putting words in my mouth. the point is that i will never understand someone's race more than they will and they will not understand my race more than i will. i dont know what you're talking about.
July 26, 2008 @ 08:50 PM
AMtoPM

fuck 'em
July 26, 2008 @ 08:54 PM
MilliTV

chinese been gettin on my fuckin nerve lately, dry cleaners fucked my slacks up, and I got sum dim sum muh fucka staring at a niggg like i stole a dry fried rib
July 26, 2008 @ 09:02 PM
Replicant

All the people questioning the legitimacy of the source are right to do so.

The Australian media has been running a total smear campaign on China, clearly because they're pushing the whole Tibet issue and it's enough to drive you nuts. Every single time they always use the word "Communist China" this, "Communist China" that.

FFS can't people just enjoy the Olympic games for what they are?

Oh and for those wondering about why Mongolians were also thrown into the ban, Mongolia was not quite officially annexed by China once upon a time. They've kind of integrated into Chinese society, but a few still carry a chip on their shoulders. So in Chinese society they're usually portrayed as those ethnic trouble makes.

July 26, 2008 @ 09:03 PM
Shanklin

now you're just putting words in my mouth. the point is that i will never understand someone's race more than they will and they will not understand my race more than i will. i dont know what you're talking about.

Im just throwing back at you what you threw at me....

July 26, 2008 @ 09:07 PM
Obeyprop

china's beef with the Mongolians is a modern day Germany and the Jewish people
July 27, 2008 @ 04:35 AM
Langox510x

Well today my family had a little negro spiritual and my cousin who just so happens to be Chinese, well I showed him this post and he said you were wrong too.
July 27, 2008 @ 05:32 AM
pebblesiscool

I'm sure they will serve people that are affiliated with the olympics at bars, just not the mongolian pimps
July 27, 2008 @ 09:26 AM
Tyler.Durden

lol @ your changing the title. i wasnt trying to hype anything up, its not like i deleted the part about mongolians. not to mention its not like i posted anything false (assuming the writer didnt create a BS article)
July 27, 2008 @ 09:55 AM
ThizIsIt

china's beef with the Mongolians is a modern day Germany and the Jewish people

are you retarded?
July 27, 2008 @ 10:31 AM
alex.

That's what I was thinking. They might as well say "Don't serve Jerome, James, or Terrance." There can't be that many black people in China.

lmao xD
July 27, 2008 @ 11:30 AM
CallumP

Africans be going crazy in this thread!
July 27, 2008 @ 11:45 AM
SayWord

I blame WILL for this.
July 27, 2008 @ 12:02 PM
STI Guy

Well today my family had a little negro spiritual and my cousin who just so happens to be Chinese, well I showed him this post and he said you were wrong too.

your cousin, who is related to black people, would not have lived the same experience. he is involved in the black community in a way that almost all chinese people are not. i love how you just say that im wrong. how am i wrong?
July 27, 2008 @ 12:10 PM
STI Guy

look for a person that has been racially attacked by a black person and listen to his story. better yet, go to china and ask them what they are told about black people.
July 27, 2008 @ 12:13 PM
CallumP

Its just all fear and propaganda. End of story.
July 27, 2008 @ 12:16 PM
STI Guy

^please. explain to the arrogant people.
July 27, 2008 @ 12:50 PM
Shanklin

Lmao @ schao...Im done man, I can't get it through to you...Obviously racism and prejudice is okay to you.

July 27, 2008 @ 01:29 PM
STI Guy

^ you're all mistakening ME with what im telling you about what's going on THERE.

failure how many times do i have to say it for it to sink into your thick ass head? of course every fucking race deals with racism. IM TELLING YOU WHAT'S HAPPENING THERE. DONT ARGUE WITH ME ABOUT IT. do you realize only you and shanklin are the only ones who can't get it through? why dont you ask some_cat about it. he seemed to understand what i said.

Shanklin you are sooo arrogant. how is it obvious that racism is ok with me?? i said that the chinese is doing this to avoid any problems. never have i said in the thread that black people deserve this or that the chinese is doing the right thing.

i personally believe they are doing the wrong thing and im trying to make you guys understand why. you people play the race card wayyy too many times. it's not always simply about your fucking race. the chinese are banning them from bars. Bars= the place where people get drunk. they are afraid of what might happen. i know the chance of fucking thugs and gangster ass wannabes being in china is low but how are they gonna try and weave out the trouble makers and those who just wanna have a good time? they try to kick out all of them that's how. it's wrong but that's what is going through their minds right now.
July 27, 2008 @ 01:37 PM
STI Guy

to add onto failure's reply. why single out black people? well look at the album covers of some of the music made. guns, bulletproof vests, sometimes the music is about violence. if you've never met a certain race before and you see that, would you be scared?
July 27, 2008 @ 03:11 PM
Langox510x

your cousin, who is related to black people, would not have lived the same experience. he is involved in the black community in a way that almost all chinese people are not. i love how you just say that im wrong. how am i wrong?

Actually my cousin was raised and cultured mainly around the chinese community. His mother, and father got a divorce a long time ago, and he chinese mother raised him. His girlfriend is chinese and he mainly hangs around asian and white folks. If fact while I'm at it, he's not even allowed to bring a black woman home. I've always loved my aunt, and would never have thought she would have such a backword thinking, but a couple of years ago I found out that even having married a black man herself she still does not approve of her mixed raced son dating outside of asian.

To add, Schao, I might have to go back over your argument. Maybe, we have been a bit hard on you. I mean the fact is the Chinese are wrong, and honestly I don't blame some folks for being scared of the black man, but the fact is that it's wrong. If the chinese are doing this then the country, but not the individual should be punished severely. If the chinese government actually had the audacity to say this then I hope they are nationally and publicly humiliated during the olympics.

Schao, I will agree that you made a couple of valid points, such as rap music scaring the chinese community, but the fact still remains that they are in the wrong, and their ignorance is no excuse. I won't go about saying your comments are completely in the right either because at least in your first couple of posts you did seem to come off a bit on the ignorant side.
July 27, 2008 @ 03:14 PM
Tyler.Durden

to add onto failure's reply. why single out black people? well look at the album covers of some of the music made. guns, bulletproof vests, sometimes the music is about violence. if you've never met a certain race before and you see that, would you be scared?

youre saying that the racism is wrong but at the same time you're trying to justify/give an excuse for it lol.

Please login first to reply.