Labor Day - Enjoy 25% Off Your Order. Use code: LABORDAY25
July 23, 2008 @ 12:07 PM
NathanP

If anyone remembers the last post I made along the same lines of this one, in regards to life, etc. It's from the same writer, every so often I'll take a look at his blog to see if anything appeals to me. Hands down, I can see I completely agree with this article.

You
July 23, 2008 @ 12:15 PM
wolf32

cliffs brobot?
July 23, 2008 @ 12:17 PM
NathanP

cliffs brobot?

Eh? Like your icon, I think you should stick to Sesame Street.
July 23, 2008 @ 12:50 PM
wolf32

Eh? Like your icon, I think you should stick to Sesame Street.

Shut the fuck up you insignificant little faggot. You only talk that shit because you think you can hide behind your little CRT monitor. All I need to do is get my uncle to make a call and I'll have all your info in my hand that includes name and address so watch your fucking mouth with me. My uncle also taught me Krav Maga I know how to take your gun away from you and kill you with it i won't fucking hesitate because I'm trained for that shit. Don't fuck with me because I have a short temper and when I blow I'm put hiroshita and kawasaki to shame.You've been warned faggot
July 23, 2008 @ 12:52 PM
CallumP

Shut the fuck up you insignificant little faggot. You only talk that shit because you think you can hide behind your little CRT monitor. All I need to do is get my uncle to make a call and I'll have all your info in my hand that includes name and address so watch your fucking mouth with me. My uncle also thought me Krav Maga I know how to take your gun away from you and kill you with it i won't fucking hesitate because I'm trained for that shit. Don't fuck with me because I have a short temper and when I blow I'm put hiroshita and kawasaki to shame.You've been warned faggot

/end thread
July 23, 2008 @ 01:12 PM
illy

cats needa calm down. this.is.the.internet.
lols at threatening people on hb though...

good post nate =]
July 23, 2008 @ 01:17 PM
pnsho

wolf's the funniest dude frilly dilly lulzapop
July 23, 2008 @ 01:37 PM
NathanP

Shut the fuck up you insignificant little faggot. You only talk that shit because you think you can hide behind your little CRT monitor. All I need to do is get my uncle to make a call and I'll have all your info in my hand that includes name and address so watch your fucking mouth with me. My uncle also taught me Krav Maga I know how to take your gun away from you and kill you with it i won't fucking hesitate because I'm trained for that shit. Don't fuck with me because I have a short temper and when I blow I'm put hiroshita and kawasaki to shame.You've been warned faggot

I once was told, "Interweb threats are like a side-walk whore. 'Hey Sailor, You want to party?' They don't really mean anything." Anybody can, and will say anything, anonymity gauranteed. To be honest, I'm actually chilling behind 3 LCD monitor's at work. sad Lol seriously though, how old are you? "'All I need to do is get my uncle' and he'll make all the baddies go away sad" *cry*

I take that last question back, it appears that you're either in college, or out of it. I am not only amazed, but shocked that you've made it this far in your life with that kind of attitude.

I mean seriously, just a quick breeze of your past post. You're an asshole, grow the fuck up. Judging by the display of your character, you definitely need to learn a little bit of peace of mind.

Good Grief, Charley Brown! Fail. You could have either taken it seriously, and accepted it as a real threat on your character or you could've written it off as "whatever" and found something better to do with your time. You're a win in my book, sir. So please continue, induldge me if you will. How else do you intend to use your uncle to prove how much bigger your pinky finger is compared to mind.

CallumP, I'm not going to even start with you. You're boring. Go back to playing your online games, fucking said "/end thread." Shut the fuck up.
July 23, 2008 @ 01:50 PM
wolf32

I once was told, "Interweb threats are like a side-walk whore. 'Hey Sailor, You want to party?' They don't really mean anything." Anybody can, and will say anything, anonymity gauranteed. To be honest, I'm actually chilling behind 3 LCD monitor's at work. sad Lol seriously though, how old are you? "'All I need to do is get my uncle' and he'll make all the baddies go away sad" *cry*

I take that last question back, it appears that you're either in college, or out of it. I am not only amazed, but shocked that you've made it this far in your life with that kind of attitude.

I mean seriously, just a quick breeze of your past post. You're an asshole, grow the fuck up. Judging by the display of your character, you definitely need to learn a little bit of peace of mind.

Good Grief, Charley Brown! Fail. You could have either taken it seriously, and accepted it as a real threat on your character or you could've written it off as "whatever" and found something better to do with your time. You're a win in my book, sir. So please continue, induldge me if you will. How else do you intend to use your uncle to prove how much bigger your pinky finger is compared to mind.

CallumP, I'm not going to even start with you. You're boring. Go back to playing your online games, fucking said "/end thread." Shut the fuck up.

July 23, 2008 @ 01:51 PM
CallumP

I can't comprehend why you took the time to respond to wolf's post, he was obviously JOKING you fucking retard. Im truly sorry no one cares about your post, maybe next time you will realize that people dont take shit seriously on forums ever.
July 23, 2008 @ 01:55 PM
NathanP

I can't comprehend why you took the time to respond to wolf's post, he was obviously JOKING you fucking retard. Im truly sorry no one cares about your post, maybe next time you will realize that people dont take shit seriously on forums ever.

WOW! I'm surprised you even had the mental capacity to acknowledge your on incomprehension! Give this kid a fucking gold star on his next report card.
July 23, 2008 @ 01:56 PM
CallumP

WOW! I'm surprised you even had the mental capacity to acknowledge your on incomprehension! Give this kid a fucking gold star on his next report card.

You mad *****
July 23, 2008 @ 02:14 PM
NathanP

Listen to illy guys.

Word! I've been catching that show on your icon on hulu.com, good shit!
July 23, 2008 @ 02:18 PM
wolf32

Nathan that was fucking righteous

In all seriouznazz giyz...
success = value / purpose

Please login first to reply.