Beef Beef Beef

January 07, 2010 @ 00:53:27
Beefin w/...

Maybe not die, but you ask some of the dumbest questions ever. EVER.

Stickam pixel gang rapes that happen on the daily... Shits just weird and disturbing. Witch hunt for pixelated pussy and e-tits that can never be felt. Wolf pack pedoshit that stinks up the sb

WDYWT people who crit but never post a pic

WDYWT people who change out of their milk stained PJs to wear shit they didn't even step outside with for a fit pic. Change outta jammies, take fit pic of 5 layers of clothes + scarf, change back into PJs and continue e-lurkin.

hey i like your style
January 07, 2010 @ 01:09:46
Originally posted by Inactive User
upped

you guys seem to like bashing on lucky, sox, etc, so why not?

not limited to them of course, let's start airing *****s out

modermischeif, you're a piece of shit and im pretty sure you're legally retarded...fuck off and die

leftyjeenyus, signing you posts every time is pointless because we already know who is making them, thats the point of a username you fuckass..even if you want to be stubborn you could save yourself the trouble and use the signature feature since that's what it's there for..this way your useless posts that no one reads or pays heed to will be automatically signed every time you waste 30 seconds of your pitiful life typing them out

below is a list of people who can blow me:

modernmischeif
leftyjeenyus
drewbacca
donaldray
Virunga
Beaner
corey hester
either VinFTW or Vinsanity
Kid who posted his little brother's fits and got butthurt when everyone flamed

my fav post of all time.
January 07, 2010 @ 03:24:05
vinsanity is a fucking faggot.

January 07, 2010 @ 03:48:18

IG: @PicturesInTheMail

January 07, 2010 @ 04:06:43
upped

you guys seem to like bashing on lucky, sox, etc, so why not?

not limited to them of course, let's start airing *****s out

modermischeif, you're a piece of shit and im pretty sure you're legally retarded...fuck off and die

leftyjeenyus, signing you posts every time is pointless because we already know who is making them, thats the point of a username you fuckass..even if you want to be stubborn you could save yourself the trouble and use the signature feature since that's what it's there for..this way your useless posts that no one reads or pays heed to will be automatically signed every time you waste 30 seconds of your pitiful life typing them out

below is a list of people who can blow me:

modernmischeif
leftyjeenyus
drewbacca
donaldray
Virunga
Beaner
corey hester
either VinFTW or Vinsanity
Kid who posted his little brother's fits and got butthurt when everyone flamed

My name is Ryan and im a 5'0 bitch that wears jordans, is lined up, and rock fake diamond earrings just like black people. I like African American culture but I cannot stand them as people because all of them that are my age have no right to think that blacks have it harder than whites in America. Black people have it so easy, they have no right to blame white people for there problems, it's not my fault that they are lazy and in poverty. They choose to be poor, the system is absolutely perfect. Every single one of them that have it hard is because they brought it on themselves. I never owned any slaves so that means racism doesnt exist anymore. Donald has never said one bad thing about me but since he thinks that black people dont have it easy I hate him.
January 07, 2010 @ 06:23:52
you didnt kill shit *****, fall back.

the king himself...you always manage to resurface when this thread gets bumped

You are like eggnog now. Caps lock increase your dick size?
You like Wiz Khalifa, brag brag brag, blah blah blah. Killa Season? You the Un Casa of the set. Go smoke the crack to lose more weight.
~Lefty

come up with something that hasnt already been said and id be more likely to dignify it with a response, you corny repeating what other people already said cause you lack creativity

just look at how you dress yourself for further proof

My name is Ryan and im a 5'0 bitch that wears jordans, is lined up, and rock fake diamond earrings just like black people. I like African American culture but I cannot stand them as people because all of them that are my age have no right to think that blacks have it harder than whites in America. Black people have it so easy, they have no right to blame white people for there problems, it's not my fault that they are lazy and in poverty. They choose to be poor, the system is absolutely perfect. Every single one of them that have it hard is because they brought it on themselves. I never owned any slaves so that means racism doesnt exist anymore. Donald has never said one bad thing about me but since he thinks that black people dont have it easy I hate him.

A) i dont rock diamond earrings you retard, my ears are gauged

B) Half my friends are black, dont assume to know shit because i like to fuck with angry black people on internets

C) im not going to turn this into another black vs white discussion, but i will say this...if you think all white people are rich, you are as big a fucking idiot as you sound on a daily basis, theres as many poor whites as there are blacks, the difference is WE DONT FUCKING BITCH ABOUT IT EVERY CHANCE WE GET OR BLAME OUR PROBLEMS ON PEOPLE OF ANOTHER RACE BECAUSE THE "SYSTEM" IS HOLDING US DOWN.

go cry to someone who gives a shit

(•_•). ( •_•)>⌐□-□. (⌐□_□)

January 07, 2010 @ 06:59:51
the king himself...you always manage to resurface when this thread gets bumped

come up with something that hasnt already been said and id be more likely to dignify it with a response, you corny repeating what other people already said cause you lack creativity

just look at how you dress yourself for further proof

A) i dont rock diamond earrings you retard, my ears are gauged

B) Half my friends are black, dont assume to know shit because i like to fuck with angry black people on internets

C) im not going to turn this into another black vs white discussion, but i will say this...if you think all white people are rich, you are as big a fucking idiot as you sound on a daily basis, theres as many poor whites as there are blacks, the difference is WE DONT FUCKING BITCH ABOUT IT EVERY CHANCE WE GET OR BLAME OUR PROBLEMS ON PEOPLE OF ANOTHER RACE BECAUSE THE "SYSTEM" IS HOLDING US DOWN.

go cry to someone who gives a shit

You are so right Ryan, all black people do is complain. The reason why they have such high poverty rates is due to them being lazy thinking they deserve a handout.
January 07, 2010 @ 07:03:40

because your sarcasm automatically validates your non-existent point

poor is poor whether youre black or white

lets see, you have it so much harder, right?

poor white kid vs poor black kid applies to college, white kid has slightly better grades

black kid gets full ride and white kid gets nothing

YOU HAVE IT SO FUCKING HARD

January 07, 2010 @ 07:11:00
because your sarcasm automatically validates your non-existent point

poor is poor whether youre black or white

lets see, you have it so much harder, right?

poor white kid vs poor black kid applies to college, white kid has slightly better grades

black kid gets full ride and white kid gets nothing

YOU HAVE IT SO FUCKING HARD

I want facts behind that statement. Scholarships hardly even look at race anymore. Sure there are race oriented scholarships but most of them these days are for latinos. Even if what you were saying true it is because of that fact whites have drastically higher graduation rates than blacks. If I were to ask you the ratio of whites to blacks in your school there is no way you would ever say blacks were in the majority. So yes there IS A FUCKING PROBLEM IF NOT ONLY ARE BLACK KIDS DROPPING OUT THEY ARENT GOING IN THE FIRST PLACE BECAUSE THEY EITHER CANT AFFORD IT, WENT TO A BAD HIGH SCHOOL IN A BAD AREA SO THEY WERE NEVER PREPARED ADEQUATELY, OR SIMPLY HAVE OTHER PRIORITIES DUE TO BEING POVERTY STRICKEN.
January 07, 2010 @ 07:12:54
I want facts behind that statement. Scholarships hardly even look at race anymore. Sure there are race oriented scholarships but most of them these days are for latinos. Even if what you were saying true it is because of that fact whites have drastically higher graduation rates than blacks. If I were to ask you the ratio of whites to blacks in your school there is no way you would ever say blacks were in the majority. So yes there IS A FUCKING PROBLEM IF NOT ONLY ARE BLACK KIDS DROPPING OUT THEY ARENT GOING IN THE FIRST PLACE BECAUSE THEY EITHER CANT AFFORD IT, WENT TO A BAD HIGH SCHOOL IN A BAD AREA SO THEY WERE NEVER PREPARED ADEQUATELY, OR SIMPLY HAVE OTHER PRIORITIES DUE TO BEING POVERTY STRICKEN.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Affirmative_action

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/No_child_left_behind

do some reading, then come correct

January 07, 2010 @ 07:16:10
also, my high school had more asians than anything else...there were plenty of blacks and people of middle eastern decent...whites were not even close to a majority, it was pretty even

January 07, 2010 @ 07:31:15
^Im talking about college not high school. Whites werent the majority until I got to college.

Dont have a link for this but 1/5 African Americans at my college will ever graduate.
http://www.cde.ca.gov/nr/ne/yr09/yr09rel073.asp
http://www.laprogressive.com/2008/08/18/the-drop-out-rate-for-black-students-in-california-a-crisis/
http://www.mercurynews.com/achievementgap/ci_9343483
What good does affirmative action do if people arent using it? Tell me what YOU have personally missed out on due to the fact that you are white. You can theorize all day how shit isnt fair on paper but until you can tell me how it has truely affected your life you need to drink a glass of stfu...

This post is hidden due to user account is no longer active or improper post content.

January 07, 2010 @ 08:54:15
tell me why i get grades like i posted in the pickups thread (3.8 gpa) and get 1k a year in scholarship from my school when my mom is single and makes 30k a year

it affects me, fall back

January 07, 2010 @ 09:07:43
Donald just curious what do you do with your life? and what do you want in the future?
January 07, 2010 @ 09:42:12
Hi just wanted to add my two cents.....everyone not from NY is either asian, a pussy, a virgin, a herb and i killed your mothers and gave them aids.

(this doesnt included people i talk to outside of new york)

and brooklyn 718 your a bitch from NY your disgrace to NY go kill your self and ban me from the shoutbox because your a bitch.

i would say fuck you stino...but your a troll.
January 07, 2010 @ 12:55:23
word to sean bell^
January 07, 2010 @ 13:00:34
why are people debating about school, dondald ray honestly fall back, you go to cc that has a planetarium in it. and you're 'majoring' in criminal justice, that shit is like Devry or University of phoenix shit, stop fucking with other people's shit

and lets stop talking about scholarships, you're dealt with what you're dealt with

if you wanna be financially stable in life, then you gotta start working hard with what you have right now instead of bagging on people's shit, cause u gonna meddle about their shit without touching your shit , and you're gonna end up broke cause u spent all ur time talking about affirmative action shit
January 07, 2010 @ 13:10:52
░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░
░░░░░▄█████████████▄░░░░░
░░▄██████████████████▄░░░
░░████████████████████▄░░
░██████████████████████░░
░░█████████▀▀▀█████████░░
░░▀█████▀░░░░░░░▀█████░░░
░░░▀▀███░░█░░░█░░███▀░░░░
░░░░░░░█░░░░▀░░░░█░░░░░░░
░░░░░░▄██▄░░▀▀░▄█▀▄░░░░░░
░░░░▄▀░▀▄▀▀███▀▀▄▀░▀▄░░░░
░░░░█░░░░▀▄▀░▀▄▀░▄░░█░░░░
░░░░█░█░░░█░░░█░░█░░█░░░░
░░░░█░█░░░░▀▄▀▀▀▀█░░█░░░░
░░░░█░█░░░░░▄░░▄██▄▄▀░░░░
░░░░█░█░░░░░▄░░████░░░░░░
░░░░███▄░░░▄▄▄░░░▄▀░░░░░░
░░░░░▀▀█▀▀▀░▄░▀▀▀█░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░█░░░░█░░░░█░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░█░░░░█░░░░█░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░█▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄█░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░██████▄▄▄▄▀░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░░
January 07, 2010 @ 13:54:55
Beefin w/ ... DonaldRay for turning everything into a fuckin race war.

You're like the little militant black kid that probably doesn't have it as hard as you think you do. You think blacks the only ones that have it hard? You fall back hard when people group up and are taking sides, but the moment another black dude speaks out you're all up on his dick like a sidekick.

Blacks have influenced the world much like every other race. Get off your black high horse because you're drinkin and breathin the same air as everyone else.

Beefin w/ ... kids who think the world is against them. Get your head out of your ass and take some responsibility.

Show me one thread where I have ever "fell back hard" im on my own in 99% of these threads. People like you are exactly what I cant stand. Show me where I have said the man is keeping my down. You guys get so sensitive and take shit personally that you alter my statments and make it an attack on white people. What responsibility do I need to take I have a 4.0.

tell me why i get grades like i posted in the pickups thread (3.8 gpa) and get 1k a year in scholarship from my school when my mom is single and makes 30k a year

it affects me, fall back

My mom makes 50,000 and she is single raised 3 kids and I never got a "black scholarship". WHen You are broke they give you financial aid in the form of a grant not a scholarship, whether you are black or white...

Donald just curious what do you do with your life? and what do you want in the future?

Im in college and plan on going into law enforcement

why are people debating about school, dondald ray honestly fall back, you go to cc that has a planetarium in it. and you're 'majoring' in criminal justice, that shit is like Devry or University of phoenix shit, stop fucking with other people's shit

and lets stop talking about scholarships, you're dealt with what you're dealt with

if you wanna be financially stable in life, then you gotta start working hard with what you have right now instead of bagging on people's shit, cause u gonna meddle about their shit without touching your shit , and you're gonna end up broke cause u spent all ur time talking about affirmative action shit

Just because I dont wont to be a doctor like you my degree isnt as valuable as yours? You fall back.
January 07, 2010 @ 14:29:57
k...
January 07, 2010 @ 14:42:50
we need more strong black women like you to balance out hb donald, we really do.

lol.
January 07, 2010 @ 17:27:19
I fucks with the boy donald i never understood why the hate was so strong towards him.
January 07, 2010 @ 17:32:26
Just because I dont wont to be a doctor like you my degree isnt as valuable as yours?

Yes.
January 07, 2010 @ 17:37:31
Yes.

"Four years ago in speaking of a Jewish nation one ran the risk of being regarded ridiculous. Today he makes himself ridiculous who denies the existence of a Jewish nation."
January 07, 2010 @ 17:41:53
I fucks with the boy donald i never understood why the hate was so strong towards him.

Real talk haters gonna hate. Usually when someone is hated like me its because they talk shit, act like a tough guys, are disrespectful, etc. Niiggas on here hate me because of my views on life. Dudes like Ryan, Chaobro and Kilogram be legit mad on some random shit.
January 07, 2010 @ 17:44:50

Inactive User

no i hate you because youre stupid

also because hating is my job
i dont come on the internet to make friends, since y'know.. i have them already
January 07, 2010 @ 17:45:07
"Four years ago in speaking of a Jewish nation one ran the risk of being regarded ridiculous. Today he makes himself ridiculous who denies the existence of a Jewish nation."

I don't follow.

But.

The existence of an entity and the argument for whether or not an entity should exist are two different things.

But.

I still don't get how this applies to how an MD is more or less valuable than whichever degree you are trying to get.
January 07, 2010 @ 17:47:28

i dont come on the internet to make friends, since y'know.. i have them already

You are a swell guy.
January 07, 2010 @ 18:00:51

i dont come on the internet to make friends, since y'know.. I have them already

smokeyface
Please login first to reply.
x