August 15, 2011 @ 08:47 PM
Skunk 4 Prez

I seen your anon hate on my dash, its probably just one ♥♥♥♥♥ posing as different ppl.
May 3, 2012 @ 04:42 PM
Bloxhead

suspended

AY BRUH FUCK DAT PUSSY NIGGA KITTY, THAT MARK BITCH PINOY KILLER AKA YOUNG SHWAGGA, AND THAT CORNY ASS CRACKER JACOB.

I'm That Nigga.

May 3, 2012 @ 05:45 PM
damnwitless1

damn lookin through this thread brings back memories lmao

All I do is smoke weed and listen to MF DOOM innercitykidsmusic.com

May 3, 2012 @ 06:37 PM

One of the funniest threads smh
May 3, 2012 @ 07:16 PM

Inactive

no subliminals fuck jamesm flaky ass canadian smh
May 3, 2012 @ 07:34 PM
Hazama

ANY FUCKING ONE CAN GET IT MY .44 MAKE SURE ALL YALL KID DONT GROW
May 3, 2012 @ 08:06 PM
Bloxhead

suspended

Fail. Gif don't even work you bum bitch.

I'm That Nigga.

May 3, 2012 @ 09:03 PM
Hazama

Fail. Gif don't even work you bum bitch.

wanna see the gif that bad? right click the link retard. Do it bitch.
May 3, 2012 @ 10:54 PM
Enryu

suspended

lol this thread.
May 16, 2012 @ 07:50 AM
EL_Guapo

Everyone is getting along now? BRING THAT BEEF BACK SO NIGGAS CANT GO TO SLEEP OR CROSS THE STREET WITHOUT LOOKING BOTH WAYS

OC CASANOVA : the only acceptable piercing on a guy is a tongue ring rt Enzoo : if u getting ya tongue pierce u suckin dick male or female

February 18, 2013 @ 04:48 PM
dmwalking

Resurrecting this piece.

yeah im highkey pounding at my keyboard rn getting heated, but its really nothing we can do about it razz So how was your day today?

February 18, 2013 @ 07:32 PM
theglory

who want dat beef

i work at burger king nigga
7 days ago
dmwalking

Bump. 

Feel free to call out another member. I'll update the rules on the first post. 

yeah im highkey pounding at my keyboard rn getting heated, but its really nothing we can do about it razz So how was your day today?

7 days ago
Memphis

Shin sucks... hahaha

don't lie pimp you know you read it and caught feels, me on the other hand, I'm cool as a fan and will roast your sorry ass all day because its fun and too fucking easy

Dad life | I don't have cool fits

7 days ago
Shin.1973

Shin sucks... hahaha

don't lie pimp you know you read it and caught feels, me on the other hand, I'm cool as a fan and will roast your sorry ass all day because its fun and too fucking easy

Its ok M-town. Hush now and go to sleep full time dad/internet keyboard warrior.
7 days ago
Memphis

have you not figured out that this is all a joke to me and not serious... I never attempted to be tough or cool, just funny breh...

I never once said I would personally beat you up, just made fun of the way you dress and you got mad hurt about it

You suck dude and waste so much money on the lamest shit

Mean while i'm here, buying stocks, going on vacation, raising a family, and wearing basic fits

Now tell me again.. who gets the L?

7 days ago
spook

have you not figured out that this is all a joke to me and not serious... I never attempted to be tough or cool, just funny breh...

I never once said I would personally beat you up, just made fun of the way you dress and you got mad hurt about it

Mean while i'm here, buying stocks, going on vacation, raising a family, and wearing basic fits

you

trendseter

7 days ago
dmwalking

Shin, I'm pretty sure you're trolling me, but I had no clue you had a sex tape floating around here. Sorry if you were embarrassed by that.

7 days ago
Memphis

you

7 days ago
Shin.1973

Lol ur kids would be ashamed of u out here facading on the internet. 

I agree you shop at Marshalls, thats all cool nd shit & nothing against hanes white tees if ur working the kitchen at wendys but Y ur basic normcore persona emanates such a strong emotional sense of envy is beyond me. 
7 days ago
Shin.1973

Shin, I'm pretty sure you're trolling me, but I had no clue you had a sex tape floating around here. Sorry if you were embarrassed by that.
Naw u got it twisted. I ain't embarrassed but personal is personal. Get ur shit together dm
7 days ago
dmwalking

Must've been taken care of pretty well considering I never heard that one even existed and I don't even see people try to flame you about it.

6 days ago
Memphis

Lol ur kids would be ashamed of u out here facading on the internet. 

I agree you shop at Marshalls, thats all cool nd shit & nothing against hanes white tees if ur working the kitchen at wendys but Y ur basic normcore persona emanates such a strong emotional sense of envy is beyond me. 
Envy?!?!?!?! Bruh what is there to envious about? Your ridiculous spending habits? Your internet status? your up votes and the guys that dick ride you because your on the forefront of some lame ass poser punk fad?

Fuck out of here... I said your shit sucked and you caught feels deal with it....

6 days ago
Pendejo Joe

d rose is a bitch ass pinoy
6 days ago
PAPOUCHE

Wow this is really a thing.

Karmaloop.com Rep Code: "PAPOUCHE" Booger Kids Clothing Representative Discount Code: "PSICARD0319"

6 days ago
spook

go type some more essays about afa dumbfuck

trendseter

6 days ago
PAPOUCHE

Go post more pics of you looking like a lamp post...

Karmaloop.com Rep Code: "PAPOUCHE" Booger Kids Clothing Representative Discount Code: "PSICARD0319"

6 days ago
spook

Go post more pics of you looking like a lamp post...
find a pic of a lamp post that fresh then come talk to me lil boy

trendseter

Please login first to reply.