Beef Beef Beef

Jan 09, 2010 @ 10:56
hey i read into the wild! i actually just gave it to my mom to read.

it was pretty good, that guy was a fucktard though

if you liked into the wild, might i suggest watching grizzly man?

(•_•). ( •_•)>⌐□-□. (⌐□_□)

Jan 09, 2010 @ 11:48
^Fuck you
Jan 09, 2010 @ 12:21
it's not just because I can, my ultimate goal is to get you to realize that you need to stop posting or change your ways

here's the first and last cited evidence ill give you, since you keep asking for a reason off the top of my head:
those books you got assigned that 'opened your mind' in that essay thread ive read when I was a kid, and some of those are middle school shits

this doesn't have as much relevance to what you said to me just now, but your posts piss me off because you write like you know like you're talking about in each thread, when most of the time you dont
now I can confirm my assumption that you don't know much if something like into the wild opened your mind
hopefully you dont go into the alaskan wilderness to retrack his steps like some fags do

now stop asking for specific reasons
goddamn, this took too much time

Im willing to bet that you never read "The Last Hours Of Ancient Sunlight" or "gone tomorrow the hidden life of garbage". No child would sit down and read that shit. Those are not story books it is all facts about climate change, corporations, etc Written at college level vocabulary intended for adults so stop lying. No child would ever read by themselves nor be assigned. "Into The Wild" is another story if you read that when you were little more power to you.
Jan 09, 2010 @ 12:41
^Fuck you

yo, just cause i said what i said up there doesnt mean you shouldnt still fuck off and die

Jan 17, 2010 @ 17:36
Bump
Jan 17, 2010 @ 17:44
^Why I gotta bring race into everthing?
Jan 17, 2010 @ 18:18
tyler the creator is a cool ass dude

Inactive User

Jan 17, 2010 @ 23:09
Im willing to bet that you never read "The Last Hours Of Ancient Sunlight" or "gone tomorrow the hidden life of garbage". No child would sit down and read that shit. Those are not story books it is all facts about climate change, corporations, etc Written at college level vocabulary intended for adults so stop lying. No child would ever read by themselves nor be assigned. "Into The Wild" is another story if you read that when you were little more power to you.

obviously i didnt read it when i was like 7 and shit
unlike your racial based bum i read and still do
that garbage book is very similar to a book i read recently about cadavers, cant recommmend it because it wasn't that good

one last lol at you bumping the thread back there
Jan 17, 2010 @ 23:15
obviously i didnt read it when i was like 7 and shit
unlike your racial based bum i read and still do
that garbage book is very similar to a book i read recently about cadavers, cant recommmend it because it wasn't that good

one last lol at you bumping the thread back there

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c4GRJgMXHo8

Inactive User

Jan 18, 2010 @ 12:04
i honestly dont see your posts anymore so you're not that annoying as of now
so ill let that one slide

;)
Jun 06, 2010 @ 14:30
bump

needs to be brought back

Jun 06, 2010 @ 16:16
aite wussup. fuck dray, makin some lame ass retirement from HB thread cuz that motherfucker feigns for attention. fuck vinnie laraway (lmao) dope foot tattoo's bro, DTA omg so fucking sick, oh and that hypnosis video with ur dumb ass sister was beyond comedy, fucking flamer ass jersey shore faggot.
Jun 06, 2010 @ 16:20
db fight me

All I do is smoke weed, blow lines, and listen to MF DOOM. And rap. http://www.facebook.com/SpacemanNYC

Jun 06, 2010 @ 16:22
naw man you legit
Aug 14, 2011 @ 19:37
bump
Aug 15, 2011 @ 02:05
holy shit.i just read this page and theres assloads of hate.this threads gaybar.
Aug 15, 2011 @ 02:30
i remember this thread but i never realized there were almost 200 pages... shit
Aug 15, 2011 @ 03:28
Originally posted by Inactive User
vicious show us your car.

lmaooo this shit still cracks me up hahahaha
Aug 15, 2011 @ 11:55
fuck b-low brown

http://www.last.fm/user/basedvern

Aug 15, 2011 @ 12:10
this ♥♥♥♥♥ ronnel still trying to impress people on the internet. This ♥♥♥♥♥ is a pathetic waste of space. I can picture this ♥♥♥♥♥ plottin his next "boss lifestyle" photoshoot to share with HB. When this ♥♥♥♥♥ goes dolphin swimming with his son he aint thinking about all the fun they are having together, hes thinking about when he gets home how salty HB is gonna be when he posts up the pics. When he goes to the dealership he wasn't listening to the salesman explain how leasing works, instead he was too busy takin photos of himself in 740s so he could make himself look rich on the internet. And lord knows the jeweler is gettin tired of his middle class ass asking to try on every iced out rolex in the showcase cabinet.

oh, and when it comes to clothing fam, why you droppin like 500 dollars on shoes yet buying some bullshit H&M leather jacket? You expose yourself constantly. stop trying to floss like you got stacks, we all know its a lie.
Aug 15, 2011 @ 13:05
lool damn dead at this thread

̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏ ̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏ https://soundcloud.com/bkbrown

Aug 15, 2011 @ 13:06
lol this ♥♥♥♥♥ mad as fuck
Aug 15, 2011 @ 13:14
Word, green with envy
Aug 15, 2011 @ 13:17

̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏ ̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏ https://soundcloud.com/bkbrown

Aug 15, 2011 @ 14:15
Word, green with envy

the only thing im envious of is the ♥♥♥♥♥s great ability to persist through life as a bitch ass pinoy.
Aug 15, 2011 @ 14:16
lol this ♥♥♥♥♥ mad as fuck
Aug 15, 2011 @ 14:21
(Invalid img)
Aug 15, 2011 @ 14:25
Aug 15, 2011 @ 14:34
Fuck dat ugly 14 year old dude Breezo. ♥♥♥♥♥ gets ethered every time he enters a topic.
Aug 15, 2011 @ 14:43
i remember this thread but i never realized there were almost 200 pages... shit

lol word
Please login first to reply.