300+ New Sale Items (Up to 80% Off Selected Brands)
January 8, 2010 @ 10:33 PM
Dray

lol this is all you say

if you really want, in twenty years i can write a thesis on your problems, citing your diction, tone, and other rhetorical fagstrategies that make up your posts and analyze it for you, because you're too stupid to realize anything

who needs a reason to talk shit
kilogram is damn right, you go around sayin shit like you're some new age enlightened black movement

fuck you

Everything in bold sums up what kind of person you are. How old are you? I think your age is the key to your immaturity because you cant name one thing ive ever done to you, yet you feel the need to call me names "just because you can".
January 9, 2010 @ 06:19 AM
RyanF.Baby

Ryan, you my ace boon coon and all, but your black vs. white logic is so flawed, it's kind of upsetting. All the generalizations you have made while trying to prove the "equality", or lackthereof, of races is perpetuating the claim you are SLIIIGHTLY racist. I'm not going to judge you on it because I know you are not trying to be, but some feelings of prejudice are so distilled in one's faith, it cannot be disproven to that person, thus it MUST be the right judgement, right? (not saying this to you, Ryan, by any means).

I really don't see the point of discussing on the internet at all, actually, as that is where one can speak their true mind without any qualms and/or repercussions.

take everything i say in these threads with a grain of salt

90% of what i say, i say to troll, not because i actually believe it...thats why i pick targets like donaldray and modernmischeif who i know are practically certified retards...plus its easier to troll them than, say, you, david, steve, willy or Josh or one of the other people who know me irl who im cool with

i just know certain groups of people will get all up in arms if you challenge them to do so, so i get bored and take advantage of it..i pick on the asians too, they just have enough sense to realize im only fucking with them and not turn it into a production

at the end of the day, if i came across as racist, then i guess im a successful troll, but dont think that i actually say any of this stuff because i wholeheartedly believe it

(•_•). ( •_•)>⌐□-□. (⌐□_□)

January 9, 2010 @ 06:27 AM
RyanF.Baby

oh and all that stuff i said about affirmative action and black people not having it as hard as they claim...again, just trying to ruffle some feathers smile

i wasnt lying about having good grades and still getting no money for college despite having a single mom though, that was all true, but i dont sit here brooding about affirmative action, i suck it up, work hard and do what everyone else does and take out loans

if there is any truth in what i said though and if theres a message to take away from it, you cant change the past, so there is no point in being all shitty about it...do what you can with what you have and dont try to blame your situation on other people, whether youre black, white, asian, jewish, whatever

seriously, no one saw the hypocrisy in me saying black people shouldnt blame white people for their trouble and then me turning around and pointing fingers at AA?

you guys should really learn to recognize when someone is being facetious

January 9, 2010 @ 09:19 AM
karl winslow

My mistake then. You still my niigga, my man 50 grand, and undercover lover...I mean, u mah frand
January 9, 2010 @ 10:19 AM
RyanF.Baby

My mistake then. You still my niigga, my man 50 grand, and undercover lover...I mean, u mah frand

same, came

word to edwin

btw that 2nd post was aimed at the people i was trollin', not you

January 9, 2010 @ 10:47 AM
chaobro

Everything in bold sums up what kind of person you are. How old are you? I think your age is the key to your immaturity because you cant name one thing ive ever done to you, yet you feel the need to call me names "just because you can".

it's not just because I can, my ultimate goal is to get you to realize that you need to stop posting or change your ways

here's the first and last cited evidence ill give you, since you keep asking for a reason off the top of my head:
those books you got assigned that 'opened your mind' in that essay thread ive read when I was a kid, and some of those are middle school shits

this doesn't have as much relevance to what you said to me just now, but your posts piss me off because you write like you know like you're talking about in each thread, when most of the time you dont
now I can confirm my assumption that you don't know much if something like into the wild opened your mind
hopefully you dont go into the alaskan wilderness to retrack his steps like some fags do

now stop asking for specific reasons
goddamn, this took too much time
January 9, 2010 @ 10:56 AM
RyanF.Baby

hey i read into the wild! i actually just gave it to my mom to read.

it was pretty good, that guy was a fucktard though

if you liked into the wild, might i suggest watching grizzly man?

January 9, 2010 @ 11:48 AM
modernmischief

^Fuck you
January 9, 2010 @ 12:21 PM
Dray

it's not just because I can, my ultimate goal is to get you to realize that you need to stop posting or change your ways

here's the first and last cited evidence ill give you, since you keep asking for a reason off the top of my head:
those books you got assigned that 'opened your mind' in that essay thread ive read when I was a kid, and some of those are middle school shits

this doesn't have as much relevance to what you said to me just now, but your posts piss me off because you write like you know like you're talking about in each thread, when most of the time you dont
now I can confirm my assumption that you don't know much if something like into the wild opened your mind
hopefully you dont go into the alaskan wilderness to retrack his steps like some fags do

now stop asking for specific reasons
goddamn, this took too much time

Im willing to bet that you never read "The Last Hours Of Ancient Sunlight" or "gone tomorrow the hidden life of garbage". No child would sit down and read that shit. Those are not story books it is all facts about climate change, corporations, etc Written at college level vocabulary intended for adults so stop lying. No child would ever read by themselves nor be assigned. "Into The Wild" is another story if you read that when you were little more power to you.
January 9, 2010 @ 12:41 PM
RyanF.Baby

^Fuck you

yo, just cause i said what i said up there doesnt mean you shouldnt still fuck off and die

January 17, 2010 @ 05:36 PM
Dray

Bump
January 17, 2010 @ 05:44 PM
Dray

^Why I gotta bring race into everthing?
January 17, 2010 @ 06:18 PM
kilogram

tyler the creator is a cool ass dude
January 17, 2010 @ 11:09 PM
chaobro

Im willing to bet that you never read "The Last Hours Of Ancient Sunlight" or "gone tomorrow the hidden life of garbage". No child would sit down and read that shit. Those are not story books it is all facts about climate change, corporations, etc Written at college level vocabulary intended for adults so stop lying. No child would ever read by themselves nor be assigned. "Into The Wild" is another story if you read that when you were little more power to you.

obviously i didnt read it when i was like 7 and shit
unlike your racial based bum i read and still do
that garbage book is very similar to a book i read recently about cadavers, cant recommmend it because it wasn't that good

one last lol at you bumping the thread back there
January 17, 2010 @ 11:15 PM
Dray

obviously i didnt read it when i was like 7 and shit
unlike your racial based bum i read and still do
that garbage book is very similar to a book i read recently about cadavers, cant recommmend it because it wasn't that good

one last lol at you bumping the thread back there

www.youtube.com/watch?v=c4GRJgMXHo8
January 18, 2010 @ 12:04 PM
chaobro

i honestly dont see your posts anymore so you're not that annoying as of now
so ill let that one slide

;)
June 6, 2010 @ 02:30 PM
RyanF.Baby

bump

needs to be brought back

June 6, 2010 @ 04:16 PM
db_cooper

aite wussup. fuck dray, makin some lame ass retirement from HB thread cuz that motherfucker feigns for attention. fuck vinnie laraway (lmao) dope foot tattoo's bro, DTA omg so fucking sick, oh and that hypnosis video with ur dumb ass sister was beyond comedy, fucking flamer ass jersey shore faggot.
June 6, 2010 @ 04:20 PM
damnwitless2

suspended

db fight me

All I do is smoke weed, blow lines, and listen to MF DOOM. And rap. http://www.facebook.com/SpacemanNYC

June 6, 2010 @ 04:22 PM
db_cooper

naw man you legit
August 14, 2011 @ 07:37 PM
Tyrone Biggums

bump
August 15, 2011 @ 02:05 AM
mr mcgibblets

holy shit.i just read this page and theres assloads of hate.this threads gaybar.
August 15, 2011 @ 02:30 AM
i_hate_simps

i remember this thread but i never realized there were almost 200 pages... shit
August 15, 2011 @ 03:28 AM
zyezye

vicious show us your car.

lmaooo this shit still cracks me up hahahaha
August 15, 2011 @ 11:55 AM
bonemarrow

fuck b-low brown

http://www.last.fm/user/basedvern

August 15, 2011 @ 12:10 PM
CrackPipeLips

this ♥♥♥♥♥ ronnel still trying to impress people on the internet. This ♥♥♥♥♥ is a pathetic waste of space. I can picture this ♥♥♥♥♥ plottin his next "boss lifestyle" photoshoot to share with HB. When this ♥♥♥♥♥ goes dolphin swimming with his son he aint thinking about all the fun they are having together, hes thinking about when he gets home how salty HB is gonna be when he posts up the pics. When he goes to the dealership he wasn't listening to the salesman explain how leasing works, instead he was too busy takin photos of himself in 740s so he could make himself look rich on the internet. And lord knows the jeweler is gettin tired of his middle class ass asking to try on every iced out rolex in the showcase cabinet.

oh, and when it comes to clothing fam, why you droppin like 500 dollars on shoes yet buying some bullshit H&M leather jacket? You expose yourself constantly. stop trying to floss like you got stacks, we all know its a lie.
August 15, 2011 @ 01:05 PM
BKBROWN

lool damn dead at this thread

̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏ ̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏ karmaloop 20% off repcode: WAVES lllllllllllllllllll https://soundcloud.com/bkbrown

August 15, 2011 @ 01:06 PM
Shoutbox

lol this ♥♥♥♥♥ mad as fuck
August 15, 2011 @ 01:14 PM
A!exander

Word, green with envy
August 15, 2011 @ 01:17 PM
BKBROWN

Word, green with envy

www.youtube.com/watch?v=K6-vpvNt0_s

nice ava cool

̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏ ̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏ karmaloop 20% off repcode: WAVES lllllllllllllllllll https://soundcloud.com/bkbrown

Please login first to reply.