Get an Extra 20% Off Sale Items - Use code: EXTRA20
January 7, 2010 @ 08:57 PM
Dray

your responses are all the proof i need

this isn't a fucking science project, it's an honest assessment of your character from my standpoint, and lots of people agree with it

lol like 4 people agree with you. Im in the shout box everyday having good conversation with like 20 regulars on here who once had the same perception of me but got to know me and realized i wasnt this person that people like you try to portray me as. The only people that still talk shit on a regular basis is you, Chaobro,young rizal and apparently ryan. Funny thing is I never see you guys in the shoutbox either. (Rizal sometimes and ryan used to be on stickam).
January 7, 2010 @ 09:37 PM
RyanF.Baby

why are people debating about school, dondald ray honestly fall back, you go to cc that has a planetarium in it. and you're 'majoring' in criminal justice, that shit is like Devry or University of phoenix shit, stop fucking with other people's shit

and lets stop talking about scholarships, you're dealt with what you're dealt with

if you wanna be financially stable in life, then you gotta start working hard with what you have right now instead of bagging on people's shit, cause u gonna meddle about their shit without touching your shit , and you're gonna end up broke cause u spent all ur time talking about affirmative action shit

i may bitch, but i still do for self and get da good grade for da parent

We need more strong black women like you to balance out hb Donald, we really do.

example of a black person i love<3

no i hate you because youre stupid

also because hating is my job
i dont come on the internet to make friends, since y'know.. i have them already

qft

lol like 4 people agree with you. Im in the shout box everyday having good conversation with like 20 regulars on here who once had the same perception of me but got to know me and realized i wasnt this person that people like you try to portray me as. The only people that still talk shit on a regular basis is you, Chaobro,young rizal and apparently ryan. Funny thing is I never see you guys in the shoutbox either. (Rizal sometimes and ryan used to be on stickam).

I STAY IN DA SHOUTBOCKS DAZ MAI TERF CUM HOLLA

(•_•). ( •_•)>⌐□-□. (⌐□_□)

January 7, 2010 @ 10:01 PM
Dray

You are obnoxious man...
January 7, 2010 @ 10:03 PM
kilogram

where's your peer reviewed data and documented evidence to prove that assumption?
January 7, 2010 @ 10:12 PM
Dray

where's your peer reviewed data and documented evidence to prove that assumption?

I STAY IN DA SHOUTBOCKS DAZ MAI TERF CUM HOLLA

January 7, 2010 @ 11:29 PM
Lew

man, i'm not gonna write a 5 page paper with shit cited and everything.

"where do i draw my conclusions from"

god you're fucking lame

I'm starting to believe you're just starting shit just to start shit, trying to make something out of nothing
January 7, 2010 @ 11:57 PM
Brolictaps2000

Quit arguing over the internet and fight each other already, pussies.
January 7, 2010 @ 11:59 PM
RyanF.Baby

Quit arguing over the internet and fight each other already, pussies.

this is the beef thread, air *****s out or fall the fuck back

no one asked you to come in this thread, smart dumb *****s and shit

January 8, 2010 @ 12:00 AM
RyanF.Baby

You are obnoxious man...

(knowing donaldray, this will totally go over his had and hell think im being racist or something)

January 8, 2010 @ 12:05 AM
Brolictaps2000

this is the beef thread, air *****s out or fall the fuck back

no one asked you to come in this thread, smart dumb *****s and shit

Hey! i will kill you sir.
January 8, 2010 @ 12:06 AM
Dray

Pot calling the kettle black. I am probably more intelligent than you. @ RYan(propel)
January 8, 2010 @ 01:57 AM
kilogram

I'm starting to believe you're just starting shit just to start shit, trying to make something out of nothing

this is the beef thread

i'm done with donald though, he's the coolest member of hb. i can't wait to read his posts when i wake up in the morning.
January 8, 2010 @ 02:39 AM
sado

@alex
I bet it took you like 30 minutes to come up with that once sentence in your and my language. I just want to know, how many fields did your parents have to pluck to buy you those crappy Supreme shirts? Rock your fucking Cookie Monster colored Supreme sweater and keep imagining you're an American and not in a 3rd world situation, because you're going to look look like a damn fool with that gear if you're in you're 20's. You'll be one of the 5 skaters in your 5,000 populated village rocking Visvans with the little fringes flapping when you atempt to ollie over horse manure.

I can't believe a fucking peasant from a place without it's own currency is trying to talk shit. I sold my shit because it's not important, I don't want to look like some fucking tool rocking sneakers raw denim when I'm in my late 20's.

Maybe I should have donated some of my shit to you and your family to repay for all the wasted money you paid for your shitty clothing to achieve that foreign look.

Ask how many people would rather go to Slovakia than Japan, they'll say "the fuck is Sloivkaikkaija?" Diss all you want, I win 1000% in that area.

Go trade some fucking Yeezy's for fake LV wallets and get scammed then cry to me again about it.

hahahahahahahahahahahaha aw shit this is gold real talk
January 8, 2010 @ 11:06 AM
RyanF.Baby

Pot calling the kettle black. I am probably more intelligent than you. @ RYan(propel)

at least you're sure about it (10)

January 8, 2010 @ 12:09 PM
pnsho

Yo, Ryan, I know you're probably on break or something.

But that doesn't mean you should shit up this already shitty thread with obnoxious albeit funny posts.

<3,
Bam
January 8, 2010 @ 12:14 PM
db.cooper

ohsnap listens to corny house music
January 8, 2010 @ 12:16 PM
pnsho

^ you still need to get at me with some more, faggit

pz / lv
January 8, 2010 @ 12:42 PM
Juicy J

@alex
I bet it took you like 30 minutes to come up with that once sentence in your and my language. I just want to know, how many fields did your parents have to pluck to buy you those crappy Supreme shirts? Rock your fucking Cookie Monster colored Supreme sweater and keep imagining you're an American and not in a 3rd world situation, because you're going to look look like a damn fool with that gear if you're in you're 20's. You'll be one of the 5 skaters in your 5,000 populated village rocking Visvans with the little fringes flapping when you atempt to ollie over horse manure.

I can't believe a fucking peasant from a place without it's own currency is trying to talk shit. I sold my shit because it's not important, I don't want to look like some fucking tool rocking sneakers raw denim when I'm in my late 20's.

Maybe I should have donated some of my shit to you and your family to repay for all the wasted money you paid for your shitty clothing to achieve that foreign look.

Ask how many people would rather go to Slovakia than Japan, they'll say "the fuck is Sloivkaikkaija?" Diss all you want, I win 1000% in that area.

Go trade some fucking Yeezy's for fake LV wallets and get scammed then cry to me again about it.

i like this thread

WE TRIPPY MANE

January 8, 2010 @ 12:51 PM
RyanF.Baby

Yo, Ryan, I know you're probably on break or something.

But that doesn't mean you should shit up this already shitty thread with obnoxious albeit funny posts.

<3,
Bam

yo, ohsnap

im surprised your parents even let you use the computer long enough to post this

BOOM, roasted<3

January 8, 2010 @ 01:38 PM
karl winslow

Ryan, you my ace boon coon and all, but your black vs. white logic is so flawed, it's kind of upsetting. All the generalizations you have made while trying to prove the "equality", or lackthereof, of races is perpetuating the claim you are SLIIIGHTLY racist. I'm not going to judge you on it because I know you are not trying to be, but some feelings of prejudice are so distilled in one's faith, it cannot be disproven to that person, thus it MUST be the right judgement, right? (not saying this to you, Ryan, by any means).

I really don't see the point of discussing on the internet at all, actually, as that is where one can speak their true mind without any qualms and/or repercussions.
January 8, 2010 @ 04:42 PM
Tyrone Biggums

RYAN STFU YOU JEWISH CUNT

no hate
January 8, 2010 @ 04:44 PM
POPULARSTRANGA

hes italian.
January 8, 2010 @ 04:46 PM
Tyrone Biggums

HE HAS A JEW NOSE THOUGH
and he use to have teh jew fro
January 8, 2010 @ 04:48 PM
POPULARSTRANGA

still doesnt make him jewish..

i can have "******" lips does that make me black?
January 8, 2010 @ 04:49 PM
Tyrone Biggums

i was stereotyping you dumb shit
January 8, 2010 @ 04:53 PM
POPULARSTRANGA

oh really i thought you were sucking dick...my mistake..
January 8, 2010 @ 06:48 PM
VADO-U.N.

I fucks with the boy donald i never understood why the hate was so strong towards him.

January 8, 2010 @ 08:31 PM
windowpane

Everyone in this thread needs to shut the fucking fuck up already. Last seven pages is on that Donald kid. shut the fuck up and go masturbate to hentai you stupid fucks. Yall call this a beef thread?!?!?! What the fuck you bitches sound like hoes talking shit in the little ladies room, get some better shit to say or do.
January 8, 2010 @ 09:14 PM
VADO-U.N.

Everyone in this thread needs to shut the fucking fuck up already. Last seven pages is on that Donald kid. shut the fuck up and go masturbate to hentai you stupid fucks. Yall call this a beef thread?!?!?! What the fuck you bitches sound like hoes talking shit in the little ladies room, get some better shit to say or do.
ok ur def. asian
January 8, 2010 @ 10:27 PM
chaobro

Blanket statement after blanket statement, you cant prove shit and I called you out on it. You, like a lot of these kid are talking shit just to do it with no valid reason.

lol this is all you say

if you really want, in twenty years i can write a thesis on your problems, citing your diction, tone, and other rhetorical fagstrategies that make up your posts and analyze it for you, because you're too stupid to realize anything
theres almost no way anyone can prove what we're saying to you, because youre so goddamn stubborn

kilogram is damn right, you go around sayin shit like you're some new age enlightened black movement

fuck you

Please login first to reply.