Beef Beef Beef

Jan 07, 2010 @ 23:57
Quit arguing over the internet and fight each other already, pussies.

ig @mixsturre

Jan 07, 2010 @ 23:59
Quit arguing over the internet and fight each other already, pussies.

this is the beef thread, air *****s out or fall the fuck back

no one asked you to come in this thread, smart dumb *****s and shit

(•_•). ( •_•)>⌐□-□. (⌐□_□)

Jan 08, 2010 @ 00:00
You are obnoxious man...

(knowing donaldray, this will totally go over his had and hell think im being racist or something)

Jan 08, 2010 @ 00:05
Originally posted by Inactive User
this is the beef thread, air *****s out or fall the fuck back

no one asked you to come in this thread, smart dumb *****s and shit

Hey! i will kill you sir.

ig @mixsturre

Jan 08, 2010 @ 00:06
Pot calling the kettle black. I am probably more intelligent than you. @ RYan(propel)
Jan 08, 2010 @ 01:57
I'm starting to believe you're just starting shit just to start shit, trying to make something out of nothing

this is the beef thread

i'm done with donald though, he's the coolest member of hb. i can't wait to read his posts when i wake up in the morning.
Jan 08, 2010 @ 02:39
@alex
I bet it took you like 30 minutes to come up with that once sentence in your and my language. I just want to know, how many fields did your parents have to pluck to buy you those crappy Supreme shirts? Rock your fucking Cookie Monster colored Supreme sweater and keep imagining you're an American and not in a 3rd world situation, because you're going to look look like a damn fool with that gear if you're in you're 20's. You'll be one of the 5 skaters in your 5,000 populated village rocking Visvans with the little fringes flapping when you atempt to ollie over horse manure.

I can't believe a fucking peasant from a place without it's own currency is trying to talk shit. I sold my shit because it's not important, I don't want to look like some fucking tool rocking sneakers raw denim when I'm in my late 20's.

Maybe I should have donated some of my shit to you and your family to repay for all the wasted money you paid for your shitty clothing to achieve that foreign look.

Ask how many people would rather go to Slovakia than Japan, they'll say "the fuck is Sloivkaikkaija?" Diss all you want, I win 1000% in that area.

Go trade some fucking Yeezy's for fake LV wallets and get scammed then cry to me again about it.

hahahahahahahahahahahaha aw shit this is gold real talk
Jan 08, 2010 @ 11:06
Pot calling the kettle black. I am probably more intelligent than you. @ RYan(propel)

at least you're sure about it (10)

Jan 08, 2010 @ 12:09
Yo, Ryan, I know you're probably on break or something.

But that doesn't mean you should shit up this already shitty thread with obnoxious albeit funny posts.

<3,
Bam
Jan 08, 2010 @ 12:14
ohsnap listens to corny house music
Jan 08, 2010 @ 12:16
^ you still need to get at me with some more, faggit

pz / lv
Jan 08, 2010 @ 12:42
@alex
I bet it took you like 30 minutes to come up with that once sentence in your and my language. I just want to know, how many fields did your parents have to pluck to buy you those crappy Supreme shirts? Rock your fucking Cookie Monster colored Supreme sweater and keep imagining you're an American and not in a 3rd world situation, because you're going to look look like a damn fool with that gear if you're in you're 20's. You'll be one of the 5 skaters in your 5,000 populated village rocking Visvans with the little fringes flapping when you atempt to ollie over horse manure.

I can't believe a fucking peasant from a place without it's own currency is trying to talk shit. I sold my shit because it's not important, I don't want to look like some fucking tool rocking sneakers raw denim when I'm in my late 20's.

Maybe I should have donated some of my shit to you and your family to repay for all the wasted money you paid for your shitty clothing to achieve that foreign look.

Ask how many people would rather go to Slovakia than Japan, they'll say "the fuck is Sloivkaikkaija?" Diss all you want, I win 1000% in that area.

Go trade some fucking Yeezy's for fake LV wallets and get scammed then cry to me again about it.

i like this thread

WE TRIPPY MANE

Jan 08, 2010 @ 12:51
Yo, Ryan, I know you're probably on break or something.

But that doesn't mean you should shit up this already shitty thread with obnoxious albeit funny posts.

<3,
Bam

yo, ohsnap

im surprised your parents even let you use the computer long enough to post this

BOOM, roasted<3

Jan 08, 2010 @ 13:38
Ryan, you my ace boon coon and all, but your black vs. white logic is so flawed, it's kind of upsetting. All the generalizations you have made while trying to prove the "equality", or lackthereof, of races is perpetuating the claim you are SLIIIGHTLY racist. I'm not going to judge you on it because I know you are not trying to be, but some feelings of prejudice are so distilled in one's faith, it cannot be disproven to that person, thus it MUST be the right judgement, right? (not saying this to you, Ryan, by any means).

I really don't see the point of discussing on the internet at all, actually, as that is where one can speak their true mind without any qualms and/or repercussions.
Jan 08, 2010 @ 16:42
RYAN STFU YOU JEWISH CUNT

no hate
Jan 08, 2010 @ 16:44
hes italian.
Jan 08, 2010 @ 16:46
HE HAS A JEW NOSE THOUGH
and he use to have teh jew fro
Jan 08, 2010 @ 16:48
still doesnt make him jewish..

i can have "******" lips does that make me black?
Jan 08, 2010 @ 16:49
i was stereotyping you dumb shit
Jan 08, 2010 @ 16:53
oh really i thought you were sucking dick...my mistake..
Jan 08, 2010 @ 18:48
I fucks with the boy donald i never understood why the hate was so strong towards him.

Jan 08, 2010 @ 20:31
Everyone in this thread needs to shut the fucking fuck up already. Last seven pages is on that Donald kid. shut the fuck up and go masturbate to hentai you stupid fucks. Yall call this a beef thread?!?!?! What the fuck you bitches sound like hoes talking shit in the little ladies room, get some better shit to say or do.
Jan 08, 2010 @ 21:14
Everyone in this thread needs to shut the fucking fuck up already. Last seven pages is on that Donald kid. shut the fuck up and go masturbate to hentai you stupid fucks. Yall call this a beef thread?!?!?! What the fuck you bitches sound like hoes talking shit in the little ladies room, get some better shit to say or do.
ok ur def. asian

Inactive User

Jan 08, 2010 @ 22:27
Blanket statement after blanket statement, you cant prove shit and I called you out on it. You, like a lot of these kid are talking shit just to do it with no valid reason.

lol this is all you say

if you really want, in twenty years i can write a thesis on your problems, citing your diction, tone, and other rhetorical fagstrategies that make up your posts and analyze it for you, because you're too stupid to realize anything
theres almost no way anyone can prove what we're saying to you, because youre so goddamn stubborn

kilogram is damn right, you go around sayin shit like you're some new age enlightened black movement

fuck you
Jan 08, 2010 @ 22:33
lol this is all you say

if you really want, in twenty years i can write a thesis on your problems, citing your diction, tone, and other rhetorical fagstrategies that make up your posts and analyze it for you, because you're too stupid to realize anything

who needs a reason to talk shit
kilogram is damn right, you go around sayin shit like you're some new age enlightened black movement
fuck you

Everything in bold sums up what kind of person you are. How old are you? I think your age is the key to your immaturity because you cant name one thing ive ever done to you, yet you feel the need to call me names "just because you can".
Jan 09, 2010 @ 06:19
Ryan, you my ace boon coon and all, but your black vs. white logic is so flawed, it's kind of upsetting. All the generalizations you have made while trying to prove the "equality", or lackthereof, of races is perpetuating the claim you are SLIIIGHTLY racist. I'm not going to judge you on it because I know you are not trying to be, but some feelings of prejudice are so distilled in one's faith, it cannot be disproven to that person, thus it MUST be the right judgement, right? (not saying this to you, Ryan, by any means).

I really don't see the point of discussing on the internet at all, actually, as that is where one can speak their true mind without any qualms and/or repercussions.

take everything i say in these threads with a grain of salt

90% of what i say, i say to troll, not because i actually believe it...thats why i pick targets like donaldray and modernmischeif who i know are practically certified retards...plus its easier to troll them than, say, you, david, steve, willy or Josh or one of the other people who know me irl who im cool with

i just know certain groups of people will get all up in arms if you challenge them to do so, so i get bored and take advantage of it..i pick on the asians too, they just have enough sense to realize im only fucking with them and not turn it into a production

at the end of the day, if i came across as racist, then i guess im a successful troll, but dont think that i actually say any of this stuff because i wholeheartedly believe it

Jan 09, 2010 @ 06:27
oh and all that stuff i said about affirmative action and black people not having it as hard as they claim...again, just trying to ruffle some feathers blushing

i wasnt lying about having good grades and still getting no money for college despite having a single mom though, that was all true, but i dont sit here brooding about affirmative action, i suck it up, work hard and do what everyone else does and take out loans

if there is any truth in what i said though and if theres a message to take away from it, you cant change the past, so there is no point in being all shitty about it...do what you can with what you have and dont try to blame your situation on other people, whether youre black, white, asian, jewish, whatever

seriously, no one saw the hypocrisy in me saying black people shouldnt blame white people for their trouble and then me turning around and pointing fingers at AA?

you guys should really learn to recognize when someone is being facetious

Jan 09, 2010 @ 09:19
My mistake then. You still my niigga, my man 50 grand, and undercover lover...I mean, u mah frand
Jan 09, 2010 @ 10:19
My mistake then. You still my niigga, my man 50 grand, and undercover lover...I mean, u mah frand

same, came

word to edwin

btw that 2nd post was aimed at the people i was trollin', not you

Inactive User

Jan 09, 2010 @ 10:47
Everything in bold sums up what kind of person you are. How old are you? I think your age is the key to your immaturity because you cant name one thing ive ever done to you, yet you feel the need to call me names "just because you can".

it's not just because I can, my ultimate goal is to get you to realize that you need to stop posting or change your ways

here's the first and last cited evidence ill give you, since you keep asking for a reason off the top of my head:
those books you got assigned that 'opened your mind' in that essay thread ive read when I was a kid, and some of those are middle school shits

this doesn't have as much relevance to what you said to me just now, but your posts piss me off because you write like you know like you're talking about in each thread, when most of the time you dont
now I can confirm my assumption that you don't know much if something like into the wild opened your mind
hopefully you dont go into the alaskan wilderness to retrack his steps like some fags do

now stop asking for specific reasons
goddamn, this took too much time
Please login first to reply.
HYPECHAT 0