Enjoy an Additional 10% Off on All Sale Items - Use code: EXTRA10
January 7, 2010 @ 08:54 AM
RyanF.Baby

tell me why i get grades like i posted in the pickups thread (3.8 gpa) and get 1k a year in scholarship from my school when my mom is single and makes 30k a year

it affects me, fall back

(•_•). ( •_•)>⌐□-□. (⌐□_□)

January 7, 2010 @ 09:07 AM
ends!

Donald just curious what do you do with your life? and what do you want in the future?
January 7, 2010 @ 09:42 AM
POPULARSTRANGA

Hi just wanted to add my two cents.....everyone not from NY is either asian, a pussy, a virgin, a herb and i killed your mothers and gave them aids.

(this doesnt included people i talk to outside of new york)

and brooklyn 718 your a bitch from NY your disgrace to NY go kill your self and ban me from the shoutbox because your a bitch.

i would say fuck you stino...but your a troll.
January 7, 2010 @ 12:55 PM
VADO-U.N.

word to sean bell^
January 7, 2010 @ 01:00 PM
SubP

why are people debating about school, dondald ray honestly fall back, you go to cc that has a planetarium in it. and you're 'majoring' in criminal justice, that shit is like Devry or University of phoenix shit, stop fucking with other people's shit

and lets stop talking about scholarships, you're dealt with what you're dealt with

if you wanna be financially stable in life, then you gotta start working hard with what you have right now instead of bagging on people's shit, cause u gonna meddle about their shit without touching your shit , and you're gonna end up broke cause u spent all ur time talking about affirmative action shit
January 7, 2010 @ 01:10 PM
decastar

░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░
░░░░░▄█████████████▄░░░░░
░░▄██████████████████▄░░░
░░████████████████████▄░░
░██████████████████████░░
░░█████████▀▀▀█████████░░
░░▀█████▀░░░░░░░▀█████░░░
░░░▀▀███░░█░░░█░░███▀░░░░
░░░░░░░█░░░░▀░░░░█░░░░░░░
░░░░░░▄██▄░░▀▀░▄█▀▄░░░░░░
░░░░▄▀░▀▄▀▀███▀▀▄▀░▀▄░░░░
░░░░█░░░░▀▄▀░▀▄▀░▄░░█░░░░
░░░░█░█░░░█░░░█░░█░░█░░░░
░░░░█░█░░░░▀▄▀▀▀▀█░░█░░░░
░░░░█░█░░░░░▄░░▄██▄▄▀░░░░
░░░░█░█░░░░░▄░░████░░░░░░
░░░░███▄░░░▄▄▄░░░▄▀░░░░░░
░░░░░▀▀█▀▀▀░▄░▀▀▀█░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░█░░░░█░░░░█░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░█░░░░█░░░░█░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░█▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄█░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░██████▄▄▄▄▀░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░░
January 7, 2010 @ 01:54 PM
Dray

Beefin w/ ... DonaldRay for turning everything into a fuckin race war.

You're like the little militant black kid that probably doesn't have it as hard as you think you do. You think blacks the only ones that have it hard? You fall back hard when people group up and are taking sides, but the moment another black dude speaks out you're all up on his dick like a sidekick.

Blacks have influenced the world much like every other race. Get off your black high horse because you're drinkin and breathin the same air as everyone else.

Beefin w/ ... kids who think the world is against them. Get your head out of your ass and take some responsibility.

Show me one thread where I have ever "fell back hard" im on my own in 99% of these threads. People like you are exactly what I cant stand. Show me where I have said the man is keeping my down. You guys get so sensitive and take shit personally that you alter my statments and make it an attack on white people. What responsibility do I need to take I have a 4.0.

tell me why i get grades like i posted in the pickups thread (3.8 gpa) and get 1k a year in scholarship from my school when my mom is single and makes 30k a year

it affects me, fall back

My mom makes 50,000 and she is single raised 3 kids and I never got a "black scholarship". WHen You are broke they give you financial aid in the form of a grant not a scholarship, whether you are black or white...

Donald just curious what do you do with your life? and what do you want in the future?

Im in college and plan on going into law enforcement

why are people debating about school, dondald ray honestly fall back, you go to cc that has a planetarium in it. and you're 'majoring' in criminal justice, that shit is like Devry or University of phoenix shit, stop fucking with other people's shit

and lets stop talking about scholarships, you're dealt with what you're dealt with

if you wanna be financially stable in life, then you gotta start working hard with what you have right now instead of bagging on people's shit, cause u gonna meddle about their shit without touching your shit , and you're gonna end up broke cause u spent all ur time talking about affirmative action shit

Just because I dont wont to be a doctor like you my degree isnt as valuable as yours? You fall back.
January 7, 2010 @ 02:29 PM
Dray

k...
January 7, 2010 @ 02:42 PM
odb.

we need more strong black women like you to balance out hb donald, we really do.

lol.
January 7, 2010 @ 05:27 PM
Skunk

I fucks with the boy donald i never understood why the hate was so strong towards him.
January 7, 2010 @ 05:32 PM
cebollo

Just because I dont wont to be a doctor like you my degree isnt as valuable as yours?

Yes.
January 7, 2010 @ 05:37 PM
Dray

Yes.

"Four years ago in speaking of a Jewish nation one ran the risk of being regarded ridiculous. Today he makes himself ridiculous who denies the existence of a Jewish nation."
January 7, 2010 @ 05:41 PM
Dray

I fucks with the boy donald i never understood why the hate was so strong towards him.

Real talk haters gonna hate. Usually when someone is hated like me its because they talk shit, act like a tough guys, are disrespectful, etc. Niiggas on here hate me because of my views on life. Dudes like Ryan, Chaobro and Kilogram be legit mad on some random shit.
January 7, 2010 @ 05:44 PM
chaobro

no i hate you because youre stupid

also because hating is my job
i dont come on the internet to make friends, since y'know.. i have them already
January 7, 2010 @ 05:45 PM
cebollo

"Four years ago in speaking of a Jewish nation one ran the risk of being regarded ridiculous. Today he makes himself ridiculous who denies the existence of a Jewish nation."

I don't follow.

But.

The existence of an entity and the argument for whether or not an entity should exist are two different things.

But.

I still don't get how this applies to how an MD is more or less valuable than whichever degree you are trying to get.
January 7, 2010 @ 05:47 PM
Dray

i dont come on the internet to make friends, since y'know.. i have them already

You are a swell guy.
January 7, 2010 @ 06:00 PM
RZA.

i dont come on the internet to make friends, since y'know.. I have them already

cool
January 7, 2010 @ 06:13 PM
Skunk

Ya''l some fuckin followers, how you gonna hate on donald just cause you see other *****s doing it? The same goes for Amuells.
January 7, 2010 @ 06:39 PM
Jphn-John

i think this may be one of the best threads on hb..
January 7, 2010 @ 06:52 PM
Brolictaps2000

Fuck i got banned from the shoutboxsad
January 7, 2010 @ 07:03 PM
northwest

i dont think i am annoyed by anyone on hypebeast. maybe countkoor a little, but not really anyone else.
January 7, 2010 @ 07:06 PM
C_Augustus_O

Donald not a just a member, his a fucking movement

https://twitter.com/#!/C_Augustus_O

January 7, 2010 @ 07:26 PM
Lew

Ya''l some fuckin followers, how you gonna hate on donald just cause you see other *****s doing it? The same goes for Amuells.

This is hb, most people follow and rides numerous members dicks.
January 7, 2010 @ 08:01 PM
kilogram

Real talk haters gonna hate. Usually when someone is hated like me its because they talk shit, act like a tough guys, are disrespectful, etc. Niiggas on here hate me because of my views on life. Dudes like Ryan, Chaobro and Kilogram be legit mad on some random shit.

no, i hate (omg omg omg) you because your whole fucking demeanor is slimy. You just radiate self-imposed superiority. all your posts are the same. you start shit constantly. you whine like we're all out to get you whenever someone disagrees with you.

and your fits suck

fucking velcro shoes... jesus ape
January 7, 2010 @ 08:06 PM
AlwayS_DreSSeD

i hate everyone on hb, little yentas

www.NickyDsss.com

January 7, 2010 @ 08:25 PM
Dray

no, i hate (omg omg omg) you because your whole fucking demeanor is slimy. You just radiate self-imposed superiority. all your posts are the same. you start shit constantly. you whine like we're all out to get you whenever someone disagrees with you.

and your fits suck

fucking velcro shoes... jesus ape

"You radiate self imposed superiority" Where do you get these conclusions from?

"You whine like we are out to get you"-Again where do you get these conclusions. You and ryan with this "man out to get you" shit.

Lastly, you can hate on my velcro prison issue vans all you want I havent posted a fit in like 6 months I dont know how you even remember that. Do you know how petty you sound, "your fits suck" You are angry all the time and there is nothing I can do about that.
January 7, 2010 @ 08:39 PM
kilogram

man, i'm not gonna write a 5 page paper with shit cited and everything.

"where do i draw my conclusions from"

god you're fucking lame
January 7, 2010 @ 08:45 PM
Dray

man, i'm not gonna write a 5 page paper with shit cited and everything.

"where do i draw my conclusions from"

god you're fucking lame

Blanket statement after blanket statement, you cant prove shit and I called you out on it. You, like a lot of these kid are talking shit just to do it with no valid reason.
January 7, 2010 @ 08:50 PM
kilogram

your responses are all the proof i need

this isn't a fucking science project, it's an honest assessment of your character from my standpoint, and lots of people agree with it
January 7, 2010 @ 08:50 PM
livestok

that ***** 2frash4u talking bout shit he doesnt know about

Please login first to reply.