Beef Beef Beef

November 29, 2008 @ 21:24:14
Originally posted by Inactive User
You obviously know nothing about being a rasta besides them having dreads and not all rastas even have dreads. Do some research and you might learn something. Or stay ignorant. I mean you have to live with yourself not me.

Smitty turns out to be sportfreak? AHAHAh that ugly ass chunky hawaiian? Psh, ***** was talkin mad shit to everyone and turns out to be the biggest faggot on this forum. Oh my god im laughin

Resorting to racial jokes = instant fail.

BAHAHAH, Smitty is Sport? Fucking fag.

you're one to talk. i'd rather spend my time fapping to bitches son the internet than spend my all my time in this real talk thread talking shit about guys. you're a pussy who can't back shit up in real life, so you have to go on a forum and diss people so you could feel better about yourself. and as someone said, i bet you are that fat kid that everyone made fun of in middle school. hahahaha. + you act like you never fapped to shit on the internet. men fap. you homo. >smh

oh, and i know your post was directed at somebody else, but i just wanted to say that.
oh, and fuck you smitty.

|0 Omg no bull, this guy is in this thread 24 hours a day. Post a fit since this your favorite thread. no hate(i dont feel like arguing)

wait,are you the fat one that gets picked on at school?

i could find a million other posts just like these but i think you get the point.
November 29, 2008 @ 21:28:13
i could find a million other posts just like these but i think you get the point.

i dont get your point??! what does this have to do with me and u having fun in the beef thread.
November 29, 2008 @ 21:30:08
The basic idea of this strip probably is what is going on here....
November 29, 2008 @ 21:32:18
i dont get your point??! what does this have to do with me and u having fun in the beef thread.

the point is you're a cock-riding annoying little peasant who flames dudes 24/7 in the wdywt thread - but you don't have the balls to post your own pic b/c you are a worthless piece of shit and you probably don't dress better than anyone you talk shit about.
November 29, 2008 @ 21:35:17
the point is you're a cock-riding annoying little peasant who flames dudes 24/7 in the wdywt thread - but you don't have the balls to post your own pic b/c you are a worthless piece of shit and you probably don't dress better than anyone you talk shit about.

i dont wear dirty vans, flannels, and supreme t-shirt, so i dont have a need to post a fit to impress another dude. get yourr mind right.
November 29, 2008 @ 21:41:28
you're all fags
November 29, 2008 @ 21:43:22
i dont wear dirty vans, flannels, and supreme t-shirt, so i dont have a need to post a fit to impress another dude. get yourr mind right.

stfu you cunt bag! if you dress so fuckin' fly, then show us how it's done. i mean anyone can talk shit behind their computer screen all day (especially when they have no life) but it's a bit harder to back it up. you can flame, and give us your shitty opinion, but until you show us what the almighty Smit-shit wears - you have absolutely no validity.
November 29, 2008 @ 21:47:03
stfu you cunt bag! if you dress so fuckin' fly, then show us how it's done. i mean anyone can talk shit behind their computer screen all day (especially when they have no life) but it's a bit harder to back it up. you can flame, and give us your shitty opinion, but until you show us what the almighty Smit-shit wears - you have absolutely no validity.

i fucking wear suits and casual attire, so whats so flashy or fly about that, should i get some red authentics to spice my "fly" gear up homie??|0
November 29, 2008 @ 21:48:35
^if you dont dress like anyone on this site why are you even on here? I mean we're all on this site because we have the same sort of style and taste in common. What are you here for? Go post on the forum.monkeysuit.com then..
November 29, 2008 @ 21:49:49
^if you dont dress like anyone on this site why are you even on here? I mean we're all on this site because we have the same sort of style and taste in common. What are you here for? Go post on the forum.monkeysuit.com then..

im on here so i can steal sum flatland funk steez tongueface
November 29, 2008 @ 21:52:47
should i get some red authentics to spice my "fly" gear up homie??|0

i don't know, you tell me bitch. you're the fucking fashion expert that spends 90% of his life critiquing people's clothes.

i fucking wear suits and casual attire, so whats so flashy or fly about that

ok, so you just proved my point. you don't wear streetwear, so your opinion is rendered meaningless (like it wasn't already).
November 29, 2008 @ 21:53:53
In that case run to your nearest thrift store and kawp flannel. Then head over to urban outtfiters and get black denim. Then cop some white authentics. And grab a few fitteds that you like you. There you have it. You can leave now...
November 29, 2008 @ 21:54:45
i don't know, you tell me bitch. you're the fucking fashion expert that spends 90% of his life critiquing people's clothes.

ok, so you just proved my point. you don't wear streetwear, so your opinion is rendered meaningless (like it wasn't already).

um...i guess....but your the one gettin butt-hurt by my comments and opinions right, so therefore what i say in this forum has some significance cuz a dickslut like you has the time and patience to go back and forth with me. im i right.
November 29, 2008 @ 21:59:31
In that case run to your nearest thrift store and kawp flannel. Then head over to urban outtfiters and get black denim. Then cop some white authentics. And grab a few fitteds that you like you. There you have it. You can leave now...

wow dude thanks, i didnt know this streetwear shit was so effortless, i thought it took years to develop, the art of $3 flannels, $10 black denim, and $40 sneaks, and flip all that in one and make it look like some epic shit valentino garavani put together.
November 29, 2008 @ 22:03:01
November 29, 2008 @ 22:03:40

Subsistence eat a dick
November 29, 2008 @ 22:04:58
Subsistence eat a dick

November 29, 2008 @ 22:07:39
you nigguhs must have no idea how gay you sound arguin
bunch of fuckin cornballs
November 29, 2008 @ 22:08:54
wow dude thanks, i didnt know this streetwear shit was so effortless, i thought it took years to develop, the art of $3 flannels, $10 black denim, and $40 sneaks, and flip all that in one and make it look like some epic shit valentino garavani put together.
$1.50 flannel, $50 denim, and $36 vans :]]]
November 29, 2008 @ 22:10:09
Back up your shit talking with something. You're quick to tell people to eat a dick and throw around other homosexual profanities, I'm getting the feeling you're one very disturbed motherfucker in person. Off yourself.
November 29, 2008 @ 22:10:17
you nigguhs must have no idea how gay you sound arguin
bunch of fuckin cornballs

but this is the beef thread. you air your hate out here, if you aint down with it

November 29, 2008 @ 22:11:24
$1.50 flannel, $50 denim, and $36 vans :]]]

|0 info on the denims, where to kawp tongueface
November 29, 2008 @ 22:12:03
um...i guess....but your the one gettin butt-hurt by my comments and opinions right, so therefore what i say in this forum has some significance cuz a dickslut like you has the time and patience to go back and forth with me. im i right.

see that's where you're wrong. one, i'm not "butt-hurt" by your weak ass comments. two, i just got home from an eventful day - you see, i didn't spend my whole day inside on Hypecrew.com to talk shit anonymously - because i actually have a life. so now, after getting home from a long day, i'm sitting here b/c im sore as hell. any other time, we would not be having this discussion because you're not worth it.
November 29, 2008 @ 22:12:09
you air your hate out here

Why so angry, parents don't give you allowance or enough attention?
November 29, 2008 @ 22:13:29
Back up your shit talking with something. You're quick to tell people to eat a dick and throw around other homosexual profanities, I'm getting the feeling you're one very disturbed motherfucker in person. Off yourself.

im disturbed, i would feel better, if you brought me a Bunsen burner so i can roast your testicals over the open flame like a marshmallow. how you feel about that.
November 29, 2008 @ 22:15:50
see that's where you're wrong. one, i'm not "butt-hurt" by your weak ass comments. two, i just got home from an eventful day - you see, i didn't spend my whole day inside on Hypecrew.com to talk shit anonymously - because i actually have a life. so now, after getting home from a long day, i'm sitting here b/c im sore as hell. any other time, we would not be having this discussion because you're not worth it.

are you sore from getting your asshole gaped by the neighborhood bully, because he saw you skipping happily down the street???)
November 29, 2008 @ 22:16:14
but this is the beef thread. you air your hate out here, if you aint down with it

i lol'd

|0 info on the denims, where to kawp tongueface

UO like i said...

im disturbed, i would feel better, if you brought me a Bunsen burner so i can roast your testicals over the open flame like a marshmallow. how you feel about that.

talking about male genitals again...sigh
November 29, 2008 @ 22:17:51

Point exactly, dude is gay and angry at the world.
November 29, 2008 @ 22:18:40
The basic idea of this strip probably is what is going on here....

lulz.
November 29, 2008 @ 22:18:52
i lol'd

UO like i said...

^^^i know you would LOL when you saw that pic,

and how are the denims cut funky, i dont like it riding up my ass or the ones wear i gotta bust a mean sag till my back pockets are practically behind my knees.
Please login first to reply.
x