January 6, 2010 @ 06:34 AM
RyanF.Baby

the rest of you are probably too pussy to call anyone out on their bullshit

yall need to take a lesson from 08 when this thread popped off

(•_•). ( •_•)>⌐□-□. (⌐□_□)

January 6, 2010 @ 07:00 AM
alex.

vinsanity for the corniest member evar. all that kid is writing about are dicks, his dad proly raped him or something
January 6, 2010 @ 07:22 AM
Ferris.Bueller

upped

you guys seem to like bashing on lucky, sox, etc, so why not?

not limited to them of course, let's start airing *****s out

modermischeif, you're a piece of shit and im pretty sure you're legally retarded...fuck off and die

leftyjeenyus, signing you posts every time is pointless because we already know who is making them, thats the point of a username you fuckass..even if you want to be stubborn you could save yourself the trouble and use the signature feature since that's what it's there for..this way your useless posts that no one reads or pays heed to will be automatically signed every time you waste 30 seconds of your pitiful life typing them out

below is a list of people who can blow me:

modernmischeif - see reply
leftyjeenyus
drewbacca - prolly banned me from the SB so fuck him
donaldray - no hate you just arrogant b
Virunga
Beaner
corey hester
either VinFTW or Vinsanity
Kid who posted his little brother's fits and got butthurt when everyone flamed

hypebeast.com/forum/showthread.php?t=121582
January 6, 2010 @ 07:45 AM
RMCF

hypebeast.com/forum/showthread.php?t=121582

Some dude in the thread said that was too much, I disagree.

Props.
January 6, 2010 @ 11:20 AM
db.cooper

^^ lmaoooooo.
January 6, 2010 @ 11:21 AM
Podge

upped

modermischeif, you're a piece of shit and im pretty sure you're legally retarded...fuck off and die

leftyjeenyus, signing you posts every time is pointless because we already know who is making them, thats the point of a username you fuckass..even if you want to be stubborn you could save yourself the trouble and use the signature feature since that's what it's there for..this way your useless posts that no one reads or pays heed to will be automatically signed every time you waste 30 seconds of your pitiful life typing them out

modernmischeif
leftyjeenyus
drewbacca
donaldray
Virunga
Beaner
corey hester

It takes only 10 or 5 seconds to type that because I don't type 2wpm. Ryan, you already have the rest of hypebeast, especially NY to blow you. Nice post though because you are said you yourself you were bored and just want to start shit for the point of starting shit. That sounds like a shit post.
~Lefty
January 6, 2010 @ 11:29 AM
Super Nintendo Chalmers

upped

Not limited to them of course, let's start airing *****s out

Modernmischeif
leftyjeenyus
drewbacca
donaldray
virunga
beaner
corey hester
either vinftw or vinsanity
kid who posted his little brother's fits and got butthurt when everyone flamed

lol.
January 6, 2010 @ 01:35 PM
chopstickthugz

this shit is funny haha.

i like the fact that he made a BLOW ME list.
January 6, 2010 @ 02:27 PM
STI Guy

dasteeze is a fucking faggot.
January 6, 2010 @ 02:40 PM
chopstickthugz

which part of BEEF do u want?
January 6, 2010 @ 03:27 PM
RyanF.Baby

It takes only 10 or 5 seconds to type that because I don't type 2wpm. Ryan, you already have the rest of hypebeast, especially NY to blow you. Nice post though because you are said you yourself you were bored and just want to start shit for the point of starting shit. That sounds like a shit post.
~Lefty

***** THIS AINT A GAME THIS IS KILLA SEASON RIGHT HERE

BiTCH IM GOIN IN, AND IMA GO HARD

YOU SHOULD FEEL HONORED I WOULD ALLOW YOU TO TOUCH YOUR LIPS TO MY SACRAMENT

January 6, 2010 @ 03:55 PM
ASSHOLE

Fuck Dr. Dog.
January 6, 2010 @ 03:58 PM
Nigga Man

Fuck Dr. Dog.
January 6, 2010 @ 03:59 PM
ASSHOLE

Fuck Dr. Dog.

qft

Dude can blow me, furrel
January 6, 2010 @ 06:10 PM
RyanF.Baby

YAll ARE DOING IT WRONG

YOU ALL FUCKING SUCK AT INTERNETS

BUNCHA HOES

January 6, 2010 @ 07:50 PM
Tyrone Biggums

What the fuck ya'll *****s know bout this thread back in 08
back when this thread was poppin off and what not
i used to be in here all the time killin shit and takin names
i made alot of enemies in this thread
but now its 2010 and if you wanna beef
im gonna beef you like a grown ass man
you know im on my grown man steez now
cause now i learned how to act proper..well most of the time.

Fuck ya'll who hatin for no reason
January 6, 2010 @ 10:20 PM
SOLE

What the fuck ya'll *****s know bout this thread back in 08
back when this thread was poppin off and what not
i used to be in here all the time killin shit and takin names
i made alot of enemies in this thread
but now its 2010 and if you wanna beef
im gonna beef you like a grown ass man
you know im on my grown man steez now
cause now i learned how to act proper..well most of the time.

Fuck ya'll who hatin for no reason

you didnt kill shit *****, fall back.
January 6, 2010 @ 11:22 PM
Podge

***** THIS AINT A GAME THIS IS KILLA SEASON RIGHT HERE

BiTCH IM GOIN IN, AND IMA GO HARD

YOU SHOULD FEEL HONORED I WOULD ALLOW YOU TO TOUCH YOUR LIPS TO MY SACRAMENT

You are like eggnog now. Caps lock increase your dick size?
You like Wiz Khalifa, brag brag brag, blah blah blah. Killa Season? You the Un Casa of the set. Go smoke the crack to lose more weight.
~Lefty
January 7, 2010 @ 12:53 AM
kilogram

Beefin w/...

Maybe not die, but you ask some of the dumbest questions ever. EVER.

Stickam pixel gang rapes that happen on the daily... Shits just weird and disturbing. Witch hunt for pixelated pussy and e-tits that can never be felt. Wolf pack pedoshit that stinks up the sb

WDYWT people who crit but never post a pic

WDYWT people who change out of their milk stained PJs to wear shit they didn't even step outside with for a fit pic. Change outta jammies, take fit pic of 5 layers of clothes + scarf, change back into PJs and continue e-lurkin.

hey i like your style
January 7, 2010 @ 01:09 AM
DBCEE

upped

modernmischeif
leftyjeenyus
drewbacca
donaldray
Virunga
Beaner
corey hester

my fav post of all time.
January 7, 2010 @ 03:24 AM
alex.

vinsanity is a fucking faggot.

January 7, 2010 @ 03:48 AM
2ichard3rooks

January 7, 2010 @ 04:06 AM
Dray

upped

modernmischeif
leftyjeenyus
drewbacca
donaldray
Virunga
Beaner
corey hester

My name is Ryan and im a 5'0 bitch that wears jordans, is lined up, and rock fake diamond earrings just like black people. I like African American culture but I cannot stand them as people because all of them that are my age have no right to think that blacks have it harder than whites in America. Black people have it so easy, they have no right to blame white people for there problems, it's not my fault that they are lazy and in poverty. They choose to be poor, the system is absolutely perfect. Every single one of them that have it hard is because they brought it on themselves. I never owned any slaves so that means racism doesnt exist anymore. Donald has never said one bad thing about me but since he thinks that black people dont have it easy I hate him.
January 7, 2010 @ 06:23 AM
RyanF.Baby

you didnt kill shit *****, fall back.

the king himself...you always manage to resurface when this thread gets bumped

You are like eggnog now. Caps lock increase your dick size?
You like Wiz Khalifa, brag brag brag, blah blah blah. Killa Season? You the Un Casa of the set. Go smoke the crack to lose more weight.
~Lefty

come up with something that hasnt already been said and id be more likely to dignify it with a response, you corny repeating what other people already said cause you lack creativity

just look at how you dress yourself for further proof

My name is Ryan and im a 5'0 bitch that wears jordans, is lined up, and rock fake diamond earrings just like black people. I like African American culture but I cannot stand them as people because all of them that are my age have no right to think that blacks have it harder than whites in America. Black people have it so easy, they have no right to blame white people for there problems, it's not my fault that they are lazy and in poverty. They choose to be poor, the system is absolutely perfect. Every single one of them that have it hard is because they brought it on themselves. I never owned any slaves so that means racism doesnt exist anymore. Donald has never said one bad thing about me but since he thinks that black people dont have it easy I hate him.

A) i dont rock diamond earrings you retard, my ears are gauged

B) Half my friends are black, dont assume to know shit because i like to fuck with angry black people on internets

C) im not going to turn this into another black vs white discussion, but i will say this...if you think all white people are rich, you are as big a fucking idiot as you sound on a daily basis, theres as many poor whites as there are blacks, the difference is WE DONT FUCKING BITCH ABOUT IT EVERY CHANCE WE GET OR BLAME OUR PROBLEMS ON PEOPLE OF ANOTHER RACE BECAUSE THE "SYSTEM" IS HOLDING US DOWN.

go cry to someone who gives a shit

January 7, 2010 @ 06:59 AM
Dray

the king himself...you always manage to resurface when this thread gets bumped

come up with something that hasnt already been said and id be more likely to dignify it with a response, you corny repeating what other people already said cause you lack creativity

just look at how you dress yourself for further proof

A) i dont rock diamond earrings you retard, my ears are gauged

B) Half my friends are black, dont assume to know shit because i like to fuck with angry black people on internets

C) im not going to turn this into another black vs white discussion, but i will say this...if you think all white people are rich, you are as big a fucking idiot as you sound on a daily basis, theres as many poor whites as there are blacks, the difference is WE DONT FUCKING BITCH ABOUT IT EVERY CHANCE WE GET OR BLAME OUR PROBLEMS ON PEOPLE OF ANOTHER RACE BECAUSE THE "SYSTEM" IS HOLDING US DOWN.

go cry to someone who gives a shit

You are so right Ryan, all black people do is complain. The reason why they have such high poverty rates is due to them being lazy thinking they deserve a handout.
January 7, 2010 @ 07:03 AM
RyanF.Baby

because your sarcasm automatically validates your non-existent point

poor is poor whether youre black or white

lets see, you have it so much harder, right?

poor white kid vs poor black kid applies to college, white kid has slightly better grades

black kid gets full ride and white kid gets nothing

YOU HAVE IT SO FUCKING HARD

January 7, 2010 @ 07:11 AM
Dray

because your sarcasm automatically validates your non-existent point

poor is poor whether youre black or white

lets see, you have it so much harder, right?

poor white kid vs poor black kid applies to college, white kid has slightly better grades

black kid gets full ride and white kid gets nothing

YOU HAVE IT SO FUCKING HARD

I want facts behind that statement. Scholarships hardly even look at race anymore. Sure there are race oriented scholarships but most of them these days are for latinos. Even if what you were saying true it is because of that fact whites have drastically higher graduation rates than blacks. If I were to ask you the ratio of whites to blacks in your school there is no way you would ever say blacks were in the majority. So yes there IS A FUCKING PROBLEM IF NOT ONLY ARE BLACK KIDS DROPPING OUT THEY ARENT GOING IN THE FIRST PLACE BECAUSE THEY EITHER CANT AFFORD IT, WENT TO A BAD HIGH SCHOOL IN A BAD AREA SO THEY WERE NEVER PREPARED ADEQUATELY, OR SIMPLY HAVE OTHER PRIORITIES DUE TO BEING POVERTY STRICKEN.
January 7, 2010 @ 07:12 AM
RyanF.Baby

I want facts behind that statement. Scholarships hardly even look at race anymore. Sure there are race oriented scholarships but most of them these days are for latinos. Even if what you were saying true it is because of that fact whites have drastically higher graduation rates than blacks. If I were to ask you the ratio of whites to blacks in your school there is no way you would ever say blacks were in the majority. So yes there IS A FUCKING PROBLEM IF NOT ONLY ARE BLACK KIDS DROPPING OUT THEY ARENT GOING IN THE FIRST PLACE BECAUSE THEY EITHER CANT AFFORD IT, WENT TO A BAD HIGH SCHOOL IN A BAD AREA SO THEY WERE NEVER PREPARED ADEQUATELY, OR SIMPLY HAVE OTHER PRIORITIES DUE TO BEING POVERTY STRICKEN.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Affirmative_action

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/No_child_left_behind

do some reading, then come correct

January 7, 2010 @ 07:16 AM
RyanF.Baby

also, my high school had more asians than anything else...there were plenty of blacks and people of middle eastern decent...whites were not even close to a majority, it was pretty even

January 7, 2010 @ 07:31 AM
Dray

^Im talking about college not high school. Whites werent the majority until I got to college.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Affirmative_action

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/No_child_left_behind

do some reading, then come correct

Dont have a link for this but 1/5 African Americans at my college will ever graduate.
www.cde.ca.gov/nr/ne/yr09/yr09rel073.asp
www.laprogressive.com/2008/08/18/the-drop-out-rate-for-black-students-in-california-a-crisis/
www.mercurynews.com/achievementgap/ci_9343483
What good does affirmative action do if people arent using it? Tell me what YOU have personally missed out on due to the fact that you are white. You can theorize all day how shit isnt fair on paper but until you can tell me how it has truely affected your life you need to drink a glass of stfu...

Please login first to reply.