Beef Beef Beef

November 28, 2008 @ 22:15:56
lolwut

"lolwut"?

Is that all you can say you bitchmade faggot.
November 28, 2008 @ 22:16:50
|0 are you done?? cuz your hate is WEAK!!

Im bored so i can keep the hate going. And lulz@you saying other ppls hate is weak since you were accused of that. Looks like you have nothing to say lolol.

lolwut

no one is laughing with you dumbass. gtfo
November 28, 2008 @ 22:17:16
"lolwut"?

Is that all you can say you bitchmade faggot.

woah dont get mad at me. im not the one still breast feeding
November 28, 2008 @ 22:18:17
Originally posted by Inactive User
Im bored so i can keep the hate going. And lulz@you saying other ppls hate is weak since you were accused of that. Looks like you have nothing to say lolol.

no one is laughing with you dumbass. gtfo

so are you done sucking my dick, because i feel your jaw cramping up.
November 28, 2008 @ 22:18:47
^stfu dumbass. because in actuality hes not breastfeeding.

lol at you talking about getting head from a dude again. maybe one day your dreams of receiving oral pleasure from a man will come true. Check out some gay bars and im sure they'll welcome you in there.
November 28, 2008 @ 22:19:07
woah dont get mad at me. im not the one still breast feeding

only time i breastfeed is when i'm at yo mom's and she whips her big ass tittays out.

why do u think i'm so fucking tall?

sucking yo mom's teats all god damn day

p.s

ur a bitchmade faggot
November 28, 2008 @ 22:19:39
^stfu dumbass. because in actuality hes not breastfeeding.

in actuality, he is breast feedin on my dick. fuck off.

and yea i like dudes with pretty little mouths like yours.
November 28, 2008 @ 22:20:21
^word you got a breast on your dick? next level HYPE
November 28, 2008 @ 22:21:28

|0, hit me harder. im not butt-hurt yet.
November 28, 2008 @ 22:22:21
^all you're doing is posting up the yawn gif or talking about a dude sucking your dick.

/lose
November 28, 2008 @ 22:23:28
^all you're doing is posting up the yawn gif or talking about a dude sucking your dick.

/lose

so thats the best you can comeup with.tongueface
November 28, 2008 @ 22:23:54
/lose
November 28, 2008 @ 22:26:47
/lose

give it a rest and ease your mind, your not wining.
November 28, 2008 @ 22:28:24

Wooooord, lulz. Guise, keep coming with the lulz. I'm enjoying this.
lol at you talking about getting head from a dude again. maybe one day your dreams of receiving oral pleasure from a man will come true. Check out some gay bars and im sure they'll welcome you in there.

LOL'D. Keep coming man, maaad funny. Also, lol @ Smitty having a breast on his dick.
November 28, 2008 @ 22:29:22
lol. you said i had a cotton bail as my hair and i posted a pic de-bunking your claims. And even though the post you made with my pic was soley about my hair you then said "idc what your hair looks like irl". you lose. Who the fuck comes to a fashion forum to just be a bitch? Apparently you...

HYPE: lol im getting lulz out of it as well. I thought smitty goes harder than this. Doesnt live up the hype...
November 28, 2008 @ 22:32:49
lol. you said i had a cotton bail as my hair and i posted a pic de-bunking your claims. And even though the post you made with my pic was soley about my hair you then said "idc what your hair looks like irl". you lose. Who the fuck comes to a fashion forum to just be a bitch? Apparently you...

HYPE: lol im getting lulz out of it as well. I thought smitty goes harder than this. Doesnt live up the hype...

oh i go harder than this, but i dont see the poin in arguin with a dude whos head looks like a rabbits ass
November 28, 2008 @ 22:34:22

November 28, 2008 @ 22:35:17
untill you stop lookin like tay zonday, get your e-arguin skills up.

November 28, 2008 @ 22:35:43
dawg you go about as hard as my penis when your mom gets undressed in front of me. When you just stick to shit thats not true you know you've lost...

damn didnt know me and him look so much alike. When you start posting fits and showing your face then maybe you can talk. But until then keep waiting till you hit puberty
November 28, 2008 @ 22:37:42
dawg you go about as hard as my penis when your mom gets undressed in front of me. When you just stick to shit thats not true you know you've lost...

so you dont look like dude???), if i add a cotton ball to his head, we have a carbon copy. eat a dick. your shit is weak.
November 28, 2008 @ 22:39:42

damn didnt know me and him look so much alike. When you start posting fits and showing your face then maybe you can talk. But until then keep waiting till you hit puberty

no body cares about your shitty fit. wow, am i suppose to be happy cuz you have some VNDS coke white vans. tongueface
November 28, 2008 @ 22:39:50
sonson. Bitches love my hair when i had a ceasar, when i had dreads and they must love cotton balls too since they love my hair right now. When you start pullin hoes talk to me

Hmm fit got hype on LB i think...and i rock thriftxblackdenimxauthentics everyday. I dont wear any of my dunks, air maxes or other sneaks anymore since i could care less. Happy because of my vans? I dont remember asking you to rejoice cuntrag. And those vans have holes in them, smell like shit and are stained :]

But lets keep the BEEF going. Im bored as fuck and entertained by someone talking shit about my hair
November 28, 2008 @ 22:41:47
sonson. Bitches love my hair when i had a ceasar, when i had dreads and they must love cotton balls too since they love my hair right now. When you start pullin hoes talk to me

wow, you gotta step your e-arguin up srly because your "pretty hair" joke is weak. so your happy you got perm in your life.tongueface

its even more pathetic that you need hair to start a convo with bitches. smh
November 28, 2008 @ 22:44:39
^lmfaoooo perm? Maybe you need a perm to achieve good hair, but i was born with it.

And you're the one concerned with my hair dawg. Why dont you come style it for me :-* NO HOMO
November 28, 2008 @ 22:45:54
^lmfaoooo perm? Maybe you need a perm to achieve good hair, but i was born with it.

dude white ppl got better hair than an inbred like you. you nappy headed hoe.
November 28, 2008 @ 22:47:47
Resorting to racial jokes = instant fail.
November 28, 2008 @ 22:49:36
lmfao. i gots da bad hair. if you're black i know your hair is peasy as fuck and you gotta use that pink oil to maintain that shit. If you look at my hair in my pic its curly.

But im fucking done with this. I mean it was cool beef at first. But when its reduced to "you got nappy hair" when i clearly dont it got boring. Thanks for the entertainment though
November 28, 2008 @ 22:51:56
lmfao. i gots da bad hair. if you're black i know your hair is peasy as fuck and you gotta use that pink oil to maintain that shit. If you look at my hair in my pic its curly.

But im fucking done with this. I mean it was cool beef at first. But when its reduced to "you got nappy hair" when i clearly dont it got boring. Thanks for the entertainment though

yea no problem. i was just stating, a dude who perms his hair to pass it off as "pretty" sounds pretty homo to me. and it wasnt a racial slur in anyway. i can recall you can call anyone that as long as their hair is in somewut shape or form "nappy" so bite my hairy ass.
November 28, 2008 @ 22:53:00

word.
November 28, 2008 @ 22:54:29

since when is tellin some1 who has "nappy hair" become a racial slur.
Please login first to reply.
x