Free Worldwide Shipping on Orders Over $150.00 USD or more - Use Code: HBSHIP150
November 24, 2009 @ 06:24 PM
ends!

November 24, 2009 @ 06:47 PM
Junksen

November 24, 2009 @ 07:06 PM
ASSHOLE

yo dat junksen dude is dumb, I hear.

At least that's what I heard.
November 24, 2009 @ 07:12 PM
Junksen

what the fuck is wrong with you
November 24, 2009 @ 07:14 PM
ASSHOLE

November 24, 2009 @ 07:32 PM
kiko

hey um... fuck you?
November 24, 2009 @ 08:51 PM
ends!

You sure got me!
November 24, 2009 @ 09:46 PM
sebas

helga thinks he's an elitist because he's a mod here on hb. even though everyone on this FASHION forum knows his fits suck donkey dick.

i think you spend way more time on this site than any of us, so i doubt you should be telling anyone to get a life. and who the fuck cares you moved to japan, whats so great about that? you stay making threads about your life like anyone gives a shit, attention whore.
November 24, 2009 @ 09:47 PM
grizzzly

lol Helgen

been buying everything by myself since i was 16 or 17, dont worry about me Ash Ketchum. I know every kid says it here to not look bad but I'm not a kid anymore and got more dough than my parents

Man you're 25or even more, i dont know and you fuckin arguin on hb with a guy from Slovakia? lol..just cuz he's from a shithole ( at least for you Americans ) and buys Supreme? I'd give you a credit if my mom was actually buying it for me but she isnt

You should better take care of your baby moma and get a driving licence so she doesnt have to drive when she's pregnant instead of arguing w/ me.. but whatever, do you, i'm cool with that. grow up

I'm not a skater, I'm not trying to look American I just like fashion and like that i dont have to look like every douchebag here. I bet If you were from a counry like mine you woulda been sellin fuckin onions on the market. I don't even like supreme that much, I only like those two tees I bought and the box logo items. Yes I was scammed, Everyone already knows that, too bad for you if i wasnt you wouldnt had anything to bitch about.

btw: you should come and visit Bratislava, It's not that bad and it's deff not a village (:

P.S. they not taking my back they just see that you a douchebag. (at least right now you been acting like that) And you always feel butthurt when some kid say something about you on hb.

and lol @ that Shoutbox thing. You, a 25year old hatin wannabe sayan hatin with his ignorant teen friends on a guy and his country yall know nothing about. You so great. Hopefully When im as old as you im not like you, that would be a fuckin disgrace to my parents

Ain't my fault your family was too poor to move you to a better place, son. So don't even try and go dissing me because I moved to Japan: A far better country, no competition to the one where you're living in. If you hate your shit hole so much, why don't you stop buying stupid shit like fucking ugly ass Air Yeezy's and trading them for out of style LV wallets?

Instead of coming on Hypebeast looking for new shit to wear in such a peasant country, you should be looking for cheap air flights and cheap locations somewhere better than where you are instead of trying to get pity out of where you're from, because I could care less where the fuck anybody else is from... But apparently, you care that I moved to Japan a lot, since more than 20 of your posts is about me and what I did...

Why don't YOU try and do something productive with your life? I did.

P.S., <3 wish you all the best

The important thing is that I don't complain about living where I was born and I dont wanna move anywhere YET since I'm still attending a college, working and ish. My parents? lol^ they got money, dont worry about me and them. I had a very good childhood which cant be said about you, but why would we have to move from Slovakia? you really think that everyone wanna move to the states or to japan? LOL. You are so fuckin ignorant^ at least it's easy to say that you're not educated at all. you know nothing bout europe and bout smaller countries there, not that i expect such a thing from an american guy. Our curreny is bigger than your dollar so Gtfo.you're full of shit and wrong facts. You win? okay : D haha

And I'm doing something productive in my life, dont worry, im happy for you if you're happy but why would you hate on me that much?^ I know I said things about you but it was all <3 and everyone on hb fucking makes fun from others but you took it a lil too far with your hating

This dude told me to stop worrying about him, LMAO. Look at how many posts of his have my name in it, and look how many of mines don't. You're constantly hating on how I can actually just get out of my own country and move to another. You turn it into a joke? How is doing something most consider great funny or stupid? I am seeing so much new things and experiencing something not many do or can. Yeah, that's SO GAY ZOMG LOLZz1!1

You don't know shit, you're just contradicting yourself all the time. I can't even count how many times you've dissed your own country and others know this as well. That's why I told you to be a fucking man and stop buying clown ass clothing, because you're not street, you're not a skater, and you're not cool. You're just a tool like most of the people I see in the city, this forum and everywhere else who just wants to look like everyone else. Stupid.

Anyway, I got to go for now. Later gator. Keep all crap talk in here though, ok? Cool.

You're right, It's normal though, almost everyone does that. yes, i complain a lot that i cant buy shit here etc. but on the other hand it's cool cuz no one can be rockin good brands even if they wanted to. I dont wanna move anywhere tho smile is japan or usa better? of course, do i wanna visit japan? yeah, do i wanna move there? naaw.

Wrong.

I try to look different from others that's why I browse fashion sites/blogs/forums etc. since no one can cop it here/dress like that. If I was from the states I wouldnt be probably rockin preme etc. cuz i'd hate that everyone around me wants it/rocks it. I'd be like you in some way, i'd try to differ from others and proly rock japanese shit or something, I dunno, the thing I hate is lookin and being like everyone else. That's why you can say that im tryna be an "american".

smile

[youtube]0E2n6CqJZGs&autoplay=1[/youtube]

if the autoplay is not allowed feel free to edit mods smile

just had to do it

ALSO LUCKY you are MAD PIE razz
November 24, 2009 @ 09:59 PM
sebas

Apparently, you give a shit. I didn't make any thread about my life recently, it's just that some people on facebook like to post what I'm doing up on here. I don't know why people have to bring up Japan more than even I do, lol, I'm the one who lives there. I should be talking about it every post unlike the rest of you.

People do give a shit about me actually, I have a lot of friends, and those who don't care don't need to say anything, like you. I don't give a shit about fits, lmao! What the hell does a fit have to do with a person? That's what's important here? No wonder nigas stay posting about why they can't find a girlfriend, because they're acting like women themselves.

Last, you're a fucking HERB ASS NIGA. Just last year you was rocking red skinny jeans with easter colored Reebok Pumps. At least I got my own swag, fag.

Niga popping junk with a pokemon avatar. You know you just mad because you wish it was you who lived in japan so you could go to akihabara and collect rare pokiman cardz.

LOL @ how fast you responded to my shit. like i said you on this site way to much.

if you can find a picture of me wearig that ill give your $1000000, because never in my life have i worn some shit like that. im more than 90% sure that you were the nigggas wearing red jeans with studded belts and those faggot scarfs that kanye wears. i know someone on this forum got pics of your old fits somewhere.

and that's the lame default answer niggggas like you come up with, i aint no iheart.

you dont have any fucking swag either, cus the way you dress is shit.

and you are a moderator on a fashion forum that's what nigggas come on here for.

and who the fuck cares about my avatar, no ones avatar represents them, half them shits are a joke. just like yours is a fucking monkey, unless that your girl or something idk.
November 24, 2009 @ 10:07 PM
LOCKJAW

ayo.

Ian Wang is a swagerjacking fag who listens to dubstep because of hype, niga even deleted his pantagonia fit. 1<3.
November 24, 2009 @ 10:15 PM
db.cooper

AND I'M KiLLIN YOU FAGS
November 24, 2009 @ 10:27 PM
sebas

Look how fast YOU replied to me! Yo, it's fucking 1pm here, I'm just chillaxing at home cleaning and coming back and forth to the PC.

I don't give a shit what you really think of me, you're a tool in my eyes. You're not unique, you don't present yourself respectfully, you seem like a spoiled little 'can. You can say all the shit you want about "fashion," you don't know shit about fashion, because you rock the same shit similarly that anyone would just throw on. I see people like that every fucking day, ain't nothing special. If almost everyone in the world posted what they rocked, it'd be the same shit.

Now get off my dick already, you been on it for mad fucking long.

I have had stupid ass fits, I admit them, beause I like to try new shit, and if it sucks, I just do something else... Isn't THAT what this forum is about? It's a FASHION forum, not JUST GOOD fashion. I know my shit sucks sometimes, I never said I was mad well dressed, now did I? Everyone has an input regardless they dress like penguins or like foxes. (Or in uniforms.)

By the way, I have a lot more important and better shit to do and take care of than care about how cute I think I look. That's for straight up fucking faggots or closet cases, worrying about how much you or other people are dressed? How feminine can nigas get, son? Yeah, it's a fashion forum, but nigas don't got to go all The View like cats be doing, it's seriously making me question who's hetero anymore.

yeah bc i posted in this thread like 10 minutes ago when i turned my computer on. your on top of this shit all day like your desperately waiting for something to reply to. aint no one on your dick homie, you aint that serious. but your always trying to seem better than everyone when your not and put dudes down.

I don't give a shit what you really think of me, you're a tool in my eyes.

^ thats cool , cus that exactly how i see you. your like 25+ go get a fucking life and get off the forums, go "take care" of your family, since thats why you moved to japan. not to just stay online all day argueing with teenagers on hb.
November 24, 2009 @ 11:11 PM
sebas

Who have I put down? I didn't know there was an age limit to a forum, there is? You're a fucking immature little gay prick. I'm in my late 20's... There's people who would actually take shit to the heart in their 30's and go to peoples houses and kill them, lol... From the internet, from forums.

I enjoy posting here, I wasn't and you wasn't here for 3 years for nothing. You may have less posts, but I have more because I suppose I enjoyed it more... If you think that's pathetic, tell that to the other moderators here too, because we all have high posts. I don't see what's wrong with that, what with their being internet capable phones, break times, bored at work ETC. And yes, you're on my dick. Me and you don't like the same shit, so get off my shit, I don't be saying shit to you because I don't like you anyway, unless you say shit first. And I barely be on as much, so don't bring the past into this, because I've even gave my peaces before to chill shit out, because yes, I was a major dick before for no reason.

Try to be more coherent with what you post, because it all adds up to nothing smile

By the way, to my previous post, I would like to refract from exactly what I said. I just wanted to clarify that there's an extent in which I feel a male should care about his style from that of a woman.

yeah real mature mr. moderator. |0

you aint saying nothing either, shit is done. just dont get butthurt next time people begin to get your case, like you do to others. as you were busy worrying about alex's supreme pick ups.
November 24, 2009 @ 11:13 PM
db.cooper

November 24, 2009 @ 11:30 PM
Ryon

yo fer realz Helgen is speakin truth
November 24, 2009 @ 11:32 PM
vinsanityy

shut the fuck up ryon
lets have beef u faggot.
November 24, 2009 @ 11:41 PM
&amp;y

hi mah name is vincent, i think i am a pretty cool boy/guy, but people do not see it yet, i bought new clothes related to staying fit slim shit that directly and indirectly related to my reptile lifestyle, whenever i see andy in the shoutbox i get real angry, and i want to tell him off, i want attention, it's about me, this is the only form of communication i really have with people and he's stealing it away from me, also, i am kinda shy in high school because i am afraid to really say what i really want to say because i think people are always judging me, but i think i am sorta cool because i own reptiles, this signifies that i am down with a more underground and hip lifestyle, i wear slim shit and that compliments my image, my new image that i developed the summer of 2009
November 25, 2009 @ 12:41 AM
Ferris.Bueller

LULZ...vinsanityy wants teh beef
November 25, 2009 @ 12:43 AM
vinsanityy

fuck off you faggot
i want chicken
November 25, 2009 @ 12:43 AM
Ryon

naww
November 25, 2009 @ 12:51 AM
Ferris.Bueller

shut the fuck up ryon
lets have beef u faggot.

im just sayin....
November 25, 2009 @ 12:52 AM
Canvas8

shut the fuck up vinftw
November 25, 2009 @ 12:58 AM
vinsanityy

sup guise i herd u want me.
November 25, 2009 @ 01:04 AM
KALiKUSH

helgen becoming the next big troll
November 25, 2009 @ 02:11 AM
RyanF.Baby

if the autoplay is not allowed feel free to edit mods smile

just had to do it

ALSO LUCKY you are MAD PIE razz

you just had to do what?

autoplay a totally irrelevant song?

log off.

(•_•). ( •_•)>⌐□-□. (⌐□_□)

November 25, 2009 @ 11:24 AM
ASSHOLE

l dont need a beef thread. Faggots.

beef with beef thread????????????

???????
November 25, 2009 @ 12:24 PM
Skunk

Yo Dr. Dog you a faggot how your avy is a picture of your lips on a 97% male forum. Bitch azz niggga.
November 25, 2009 @ 01:58 PM
ASSHOLE

Yo Dr. Dog you a faggot how your avy is a picture of Capt. Baho's lips on a 97% male forum. Bitch azz niggga.

Choo
January 6, 2010 @ 06:25 AM
RyanF.Baby

upped

you guys seem to like bashing on lucky, sox, etc, so why not?

not limited to them of course, let's start airing *****s out

modermischeif, you're a piece of shit and im pretty sure you're legally retarded...fuck off and die

leftyjeenyus, signing you posts every time is pointless because we already know who is making them, thats the point of a username you fuckass..even if you want to be stubborn you could save yourself the trouble and use the signature feature since that's what it's there for..this way your useless posts that no one reads or pays heed to will be automatically signed every time you waste 30 seconds of your pitiful life typing them out

below is a list of people who can blow me:

modernmischeif
leftyjeenyus
drewbacca
donaldray
Virunga
Beaner
corey hester
either VinFTW or Vinsanity
Kid who posted his little brother's fits and got butthurt when everyone flamed

(•_•). ( •_•)>⌐□-□. (⌐□_□)

Please login first to reply.