November 23, 2009 @ 02:55 PM
karl winslow

ul-ul-ul-ul-ULTRAAAA!
November 23, 2009 @ 03:01 PM
alex.

Hey, that's great man. You'll be the only person in your village with a baby blue Supreme hoody. Tell me one thing though, how you gonna skate on cobblestone?

you already depressed that you had to sell everything from videogames to your nike pegasus so you could move to the biggest shithole in japan just so you can be sayin "im livin in japan"?

cool smile
November 23, 2009 @ 03:02 PM
ClydeFrazier

you already depressed that you had to sell everything from videogames to your nike pegasus so you could move to the biggest shithole in japan just so you can be sayin "im livin in japan"?

cool smile

aw shit

meet me in the trap

cuz its goin down

Melo Gang All Day

November 23, 2009 @ 04:15 PM
VANCITY

November 23, 2009 @ 04:18 PM
Guapamole

shots fired!
November 23, 2009 @ 05:18 PM
C.Dante

cool smile

wooooooooooooooooaaaaaahh hoa hoa hoooooooooooooo

shit is going DOWN!
November 23, 2009 @ 07:17 PM
sebas

cool smile

lullls
November 23, 2009 @ 08:20 PM
Stylztk

o dam.
November 23, 2009 @ 08:40 PM
i_hate_simps

oh shitttttt
November 23, 2009 @ 09:43 PM
Guapamole

ITS GOING DOWN!
November 23, 2009 @ 09:57 PM
JARE

ITS GOING DOWN!

November 23, 2009 @ 10:14 PM
grizzzly

@alex
I bet it took you like 30 minutes to come up with that once sentence in his and my language. I just want to know, how many fields did your parents have to pluck to buy you those crappy Supreme shirts? Rock your fucking Cookie Monster colored Supreme sweater and keep imagining you're an American and not in a 3rd world situation, because you're going to look look like a damn fool with that gear if you're in you're 20's.

I can't believe a fucking peasant from a place without it's own currency is trying to talk shit. I sold my shit because it's not important, I don't want to look like some fucking tool rocking sneakers raw denim when I'm in my late 20's. Maybe I should have donated some of my shit to you and your family to repay for all the wasted money you paid for your shitty clothing to achieve that foreign look.

Go trade some fucking Yeezy's for fake LV wallets and get scammed then cry to me again about it.

suprised

Hail Mary to the city your a Virgin,
and Jesus can
November 23, 2009 @ 10:15 PM
sebas

helga is butthurt
November 23, 2009 @ 10:19 PM
sebas

its cute how you get mad when niggggas clown you, mr. elitist.
November 23, 2009 @ 10:27 PM
KALiKUSH

helgen.. you a mod, you shouldnt be throwin down wit forum members liek that..
November 23, 2009 @ 10:29 PM
Ryon

Fuck this
I think Helgen is dope lol
call me a dickrider, youre doin the same by sayin that hes butthurt and shit
fuck off peeps
November 23, 2009 @ 10:31 PM
C_Augustus_O

its cute how you get mad when niggggas clown you, mr. elitist.

lol

https://twitter.com/#!/C_Augustus_O

November 23, 2009 @ 10:37 PM
C_Augustus_O

i like alex, he is cool

https://twitter.com/#!/C_Augustus_O

November 23, 2009 @ 10:39 PM
sebas

i will right after you get some more bdu's with fruity am90's.

oh and dont forget tee shirt on your head with the headphones cool
November 24, 2009 @ 05:21 AM
Skunk

@alex
I bet it took you like 30 minutes to come up with that once sentence in your and my language. I just want to know, how many fields did your parents have to pluck to buy you those crappy Supreme shirts? Rock your fucking Cookie Monster colored Supreme sweater and keep imagining you're an American and not in a 3rd world situation, because you're going to look look like a damn fool with that gear if you're in you're 20's. You'll be one of the 5 skaters in your 5,000 populated village rocking Visvans with the little fringes flapping when you atempt to ollie over horse manure.

I can't believe a fucking peasant from a place without it's own currency is trying to talk shit. I sold my shit because it's not important, I don't want to look like some fucking tool rocking sneakers raw denim when I'm in my late 20's.

Maybe I should have donated some of my shit to you and your family to repay for all the wasted money you paid for your shitty clothing to achieve that foreign look.

Ask how many people would rather go to Slovakia than Japan, they'll say "the fuck is Sloivkaikkaija?" Diss all you want, I win 1000% in that area.

Go trade some fucking Yeezy's for fake LV wallets and get scammed then cry to me again about it.

LMAO fuckin hilarious.
November 24, 2009 @ 05:34 AM
alex.

lol Helgen

been buying everything by myself since i was 16 or 17, dont worry about me Ash Ketchum. I know every kid says it here to not look bad but I'm not a kid anymore and got more dough than my parents

Man you're 25or even more, i dont know and you fuckin arguin on hb with a guy from Slovakia? lol..just cuz he's from a shithole ( at least for you Americans ) and buys Supreme? I'd give you a credit if my mom was actually buying it for me but she isnt

You should better take care of your baby moma and get a driving licence so she doesnt have to drive when she's pregnant instead of arguing w/ me.. but whatever, do you, i'm cool with that. grow up

I'm not a skater, I'm not trying to look American I just like fashion and like that i dont have to look like every douchebag here. I bet If you were from a counry like mine you woulda been sellin fuckin onions on the market. I don't even like supreme that much, I only like those two tees I bought and the box logo items. Yes I was scammed, Everyone already knows that, too bad for you if i wasnt you wouldnt had anything to bitch about.

btw: you should come and visit Bratislava, It's not that bad and it's deff not a village (:

P.S. they not taking my back they just see that you a douchebag. (at least right now you been acting like that) And you always feel butthurt when some kid say something about you on hb.

and lol @ that Shoutbox thing. You, a 25year old hatin wannabe sayan hatin with his ignorant teen friends on a guy and his country yall know nothing about. You so great. Hopefully When im as old as you im not like you, that would be a fuckin disgrace to my parents
November 24, 2009 @ 05:55 AM
alex.

The important thing is that I don't complain about living where I was born and I dont wanna move anywhere YET since I'm still attending a college, working and ish. My parents? lol^ they got money, dont worry about me and them. I had a very good childhood which cant be said about you, but why would we have to move from Slovakia? you really think that everyone wanna move to the states or to japan? LOL. You are so fuckin ignorant^ at least it's easy to say that you're not educated at all. you know nothing bout europe and bout smaller countries there, not that i expect such a thing from an american guy. Our curreny is bigger than your dollar so Gtfo.you're full of shit and wrong facts. You win? okay : D haha

And I'm doing something productive in my life, dont worry, im happy for you if you're happy but why would you hate on me that much?^ I know I said things about you but it was all <3 and everyone on hb fucking makes fun from others but you took it a lil too far with your hating
November 24, 2009 @ 06:13 AM
cebollo

World War 3
November 24, 2009 @ 06:14 AM
VANCITY

November 24, 2009 @ 06:15 AM
ends!

November 24, 2009 @ 06:30 AM
VANCITY

This dude told me to stop worrying about him, LMAO. Look at how many posts of his have my name in it, and look how many of mines don't. You're constantly hating on how I can actually just get out of my own country and move to another. You turn it into a joke? How is doing something most consider great funny or stupid? I am seeing so much new things and experiencing something not many do or can. Yeah, that's SO GAY ZOMG LOLZz1!1

You don't know shit, you're just contradicting yourself all the time. I can't even count how many times you've dissed your own country and others know this as well. That's why I told you to be a fucking man and stop buying clown ass clothing, because you're not street, you're not a skater, and you're not cool. You're just a tool like most of the people I see in the city, this forum and everywhere else who just wants to look like everyone else. Stupid.

Anyway, I got to go for now. Later gator. Keep all crap talk in here though, ok? Cool.

way to throw the forum under the bus moderator umad?
November 24, 2009 @ 06:47 AM
teov

no hate Hel but bratislava it's not a village :

it's not Ny but ...

Blog : lifetimesofmrm.blogspot.com Check my tumblr lifetimesofmrm.tumblr.com HELGEN X. I love the fact that you don't dress like a fake poser skateboarding faggot from HB!

November 24, 2009 @ 06:48 AM
Ferris.Bueller

November 24, 2009 @ 06:48 AM
alex.

I can't even count how many times you've dissed your own country

You're right, It's normal though, almost everyone does that. yes, i complain a lot that i cant buy shit here etc. but on the other hand it's cool cuz no one can be rockin good brands even if they wanted to. I dont wanna move anywhere tho smile is japan or usa better? of course, do i wanna visit japan? yeah, do i wanna move there? naaw.

You're just a tool like most of the people I see in the city, this forum and everywhere else who just wants to look like everyone else. Stupid.

Wrong.

I try to look different from others that's why I browse fashion sites/blogs/forums etc. since no one can cop it here/dress like that. If I was from the states I wouldnt be probably rockin preme etc. cuz i'd hate that everyone around me wants it/rocks it. I'd be like you in some way, i'd try to differ from others and proly rock japanese shit or something, I dunno, the thing I hate is lookin and being like everyone else. That's why you can say that im tryna be an "american".

smile
November 24, 2009 @ 05:34 PM
Nigga Man

no hate Hel but bratislava it's not a village :

it's not Ny but ...

Please login first to reply.