post up!!
July 8, 2008 @ 07:05 AM
CHEEP

i was drunk and went up to this girl and said "hey, whats up bitch"

she didnt even turn around.

see... this thread isnt as fun.
July 8, 2008 @ 07:15 AM
:Brother:

she somehow managed to untie herself and clamber out the boot of my car.

i served three years of a ten year sentence.

wheres the soap?
July 8, 2008 @ 07:24 AM

Inactive

^Ahahaha.

You're crazy for that.
July 8, 2008 @ 03:03 PM
enceone

This girl was talking to a friend of mine, and he couldn't remember her name..I was so fucking drunk and I walked up to her, got reeaally close to her face and whispered: "You're not even special enough for people to remember your name.." Surprisingly, she threw all her booze at me and bitchslapped the fucked outta me : (
July 8, 2008 @ 04:43 PM
AntonyT

There was this girl who I kinda thought was cute in one of my Finance classes, and i always thought she was interested in me because we had the eye tag thing going, once in a while, in class. We had a mutual friend but had never been introduced and we never had a chance to work with each other..so i hardly knew her name, in fact i can't remember it now.

A week before the finals i'm drunk as hell downtown, and i just got kicked out of a Club so i walked into a bar that was right next door. i see her sitting at the bar..

sidenote: ussually i don't approach women.. but like i said i was drunk.

i kind of walk (trying not to fall) over to her and pretend not to see her (playing it cool, not knowing it would back fire); so i'm standing next to her acting like i'm waiting on a bartender to come over. eventually we make eye contact, and i ask her if she wanted a drink...she tells me straight out NO..not 'no thank you'..or 'i recognize u from class', etc. .. She gives me the NO like ..'end of conversation'.

and i'm sitting there knowing i'm not going to order a drink because i'm already wasted and last call is in 10 minutes. So i want to just walk away, but all my boys are in the club next door...so it's not like i can just shake it off and go see what my boys are talking about. So i swallow my pride take a lap around the bar and then go outside to waite in the cluster f*ck that is downtown after 2AM, knowing i'm going to regret that 'approach' tommorrow.

So exam week rolls around and i take the long hike up the stairs to my Finance class thinking that i made a complete fool out of myself, but that's okay because i'll only have to see this chica one more time in my life.

I take two steps inside the class to find this chick working on her exam at my desk (we had tables for desks and only two people can sit side by side at the desk). I froze right there at the front of the class thinking F*CK. I didn't notice my teacher right next to me trying to hand me an exam...my focus is on her...and trying to find another place to sit. Eventually a friend in my class taps me on the shoulder and is like 'dude, grab an exam'.. I grab the exam and turn my attention back to the chick and she's looking at me.

So i just strut like a panzy to the back and find a seat. felt like an idiot, but i tried to play it cool.

i wonder what would have happened if i sat next to her?
July 8, 2008 @ 08:11 PM
12ape

I never really failed hard before, I'd say the worst thing is...... Thinking..... Oh, I tried talking to this woman, I swear she wasn't even that hot because I could have swore she was grilling me, and I was like "excuse me, I saw you looking at me because I was looking at you, just wanted to know what's good with you?" And she was like "I wasn't looking at you," so I go "then what the fuck were you looking at, she says "I don't know." That's the biggest fail I had I guess, after though, I was like "it's all good, you only a 7 anyway."

hahahaha. i love your stories dude
July 8, 2008 @ 08:15 PM
pebblesiscool

the whores who are all in to you then say meet my bf
July 8, 2008 @ 10:11 PM
N1QUE

There was this girl who I kinda thought was cute in one of my Finance classes, and i always thought she was interested in me because we had the eye tag thing going, once in a while, in class. We had a mutual friend but had never been introduced and we never had a chance to work with each other..so i hardly knew her name, in fact i can't remember it now.

A week before the finals i'm drunk as hell downtown, and i just got kicked out of a Club so i walked into a bar that was right next door. i see her sitting at the bar..

sidenote: ussually i don't approach women.. but like i said i was drunk.

i kind of walk (trying not to fall) over to her and pretend not to see her (playing it cool, not knowing it would back fire); so i'm standing next to her acting like i'm waiting on a bartender to come over. eventually we make eye contact, and i ask her if she wanted a drink...she tells me straight out NO..not 'no thank you'..or 'i recognize u from class', etc. .. She gives me the NO like ..'end of conversation'.

and i'm sitting there knowing i'm not going to order a drink because i'm already wasted and last call is in 10 minutes. So i want to just walk away, but all my boys are in the club next door...so it's not like i can just shake it off and go see what my boys are talking about. So i swallow my pride take a lap around the bar and then go outside to waite in the cluster f*ck that is downtown after 2AM, knowing i'm going to regret that 'approach' tommorrow.

So exam week rolls around and i take the long hike up the stairs to my Finance class thinking that i made a complete fool out of myself, but that's okay because i'll only have to see this chica one more time in my life.

I take two steps inside the class to find this chick working on her exam at my desk (we had tables for desks and only two people can sit side by side at the desk). I froze right there at the front of the class thinking F*CK. I didn't notice my teacher right next to me trying to hand me an exam...my focus is on her...and trying to find another place to sit. Eventually a friend in my class taps me on the shoulder and is like 'dude, grab an exam'.. I grab the exam and turn my attention back to the chick and she's looking at me.

So i just strut like a panzy to the back and find a seat. felt like an idiot, but i tried to play it cool.

i wonder what would have happened if i sat next to her?

awkward, something tells me that your not too good with the ladies.
July 8, 2008 @ 10:50 PM
clutchin.

the whores who are all in to you then say meet my bf

Lulz.
July 9, 2008 @ 12:01 AM
funkdewbi

MASSIVE WALL OF GAY TEXT

k so. you're like 14 right? just checking
July 9, 2008 @ 12:05 AM
krn_zmb

i went up to this one girl and was like "Ay girl let me get yo number" and she was like "I dont got no number...." And im like "Pshhh whatever" and walked away.

taught me never to holla at 12 year olds again.
July 9, 2008 @ 01:49 AM
Joe_

i once puked on a chick after i had picked up with her and had her in my bed ... o well.
July 9, 2008 @ 02:10 AM
meowmeowmeow

I don't have a dick,
I wonder what my life would be with one

Yeah I agree *thumbs up

Please login first to reply.