Free Worldwide Shipping
Spend $150 USD or more. Click for details.
December 7, 2008 @ 07:38 PM
zyezye

[rant]

hi guize

[/rant]
December 7, 2008 @ 07:41 PM
JayLovesPinays

sir, ily, but i think that's a matter of opinion. When non-filipinos say that word, i get offended, mostly because of the context most people on this forum use it in. But i posted that up looong ago, and i'm changed, so i've learned to get over it.

<3
December 13, 2008 @ 03:02 AM
soulamazing.

Fuuuck.
BUMP

So I'm hella gonna vent right now.

Right now, I'm just FUCKING pissed. Why, you may ask?

Well, let's see. Today at P.E., I was feeling a little dizzy from running, so I was disoriented for a sec and found my way into the Girl's bathroom instead of the Boy's bathroom on ACCIDENT.

After that, we were FORCED to play basketball. I felt sick and started to rest, then my team got pissed at me. After P.E., I went into the locker room to change. I got my clothes off and changed and shit, and I put my hand on top of the lockers to get my backpack, and it's GONE. (Yes I was careless and fucking stupid enough to leave it up TOP of the lockers rather than locked up inside my locker) I looked everywhere, and thought I saw it in some football jock's locker across from me, but I was too pussy to check. I went to the football coach's office and asked if someone returned a backpack; he said no. Needless to say, after looking through quite a few lockers and having no luck, I'm fucking pissed. I go to my ROTC lost-and-found, no luck. I go to the main office lost-and-found, no luck either. I decided to just fucking give up. Now, I don't have my backpack, which means I CAN'T do my homework assignments (which are all due on Monday), and I had two library books in there which belong to the school, one of which I have an assignment on. Now, I'm seriously fucking pissed and drained, so I'm gonna go to sleep. Life's a fucking bitch.

BTW, if someone has any advice for me on what to do and how to get my backpack back, it would be appreciated. And also, is there anything I can get from this? Like, can I sue the school or some shit and get some money for it? I'm gonna start bringing a fucking switch to school and track down that faggot that stole my backpack. I'm thinking it's one of those football faggots that stole my backpack. Fucking asses. If the guy that stole my backpack is reading this right now, shit isn't even funny, motherfucker.

/rant
December 13, 2008 @ 03:35 AM
EidolonTLP

i'm banned from the fucking shoutbox because i got angry because the mods thought it was hilarious that they kept fucking pruning everything, and i WAS FUCKING CONDUCTING BUSINESS, TALKING TO CUSTOMERS LIKE I NORMALLY DO, BUT WHO FUCKING CARES YOU NEED TO PLAY YOUR BULLSHIT GAMES AT THE EXPENSE OF OTHERS [SIZE="5"]HA HA[/SIZE]

and now i got 2 infractions for "foul language", when everyone is telling everyone else to go fuck themselves and to kill their moms and insensitive shit. THANKS YOU PUNKASS BITCHES.
December 13, 2008 @ 03:45 AM
brannen

i hate how my fucking brother
always jocks every shit i do
December 13, 2008 @ 03:46 AM
EidolonTLP

fuck this life and the next. get torn apart by rabid fucking russian wolves. i hope your on the recieving end of an ethnic cleansing you fucking pieces of cesspool shit. fucking rot in a mass grave you slimy oily fucks. i wanna crush your heads with cinderblocks and pummel your faces until my fucking knuckles split through my skin and into your fucking frontal lobes you carcinogenic bastards.

all of you can eat shit and die, and i hope you fucking choke
December 13, 2008 @ 03:50 AM
zyezye

BUMP

Well, let's see. Today at P.E., I was feeling a little dizzy from running, so I was disoriented for a sec and found my way into the Girl's bathroom instead of the Boy's bathroom on ACCIDENT.

After that, we were FORCED to play basketball. I felt sick and started to rest, then my team got pissed at me. After P.E., I went into the locker room to change. I got my clothes off and changed and shit, and I put my hand on top of the lockers to get my backpack, and it's GONE. (Yes I was careless and fucking stupid enough to leave it up TOP of the lockers rather than locked up inside my locker) I looked everywhere, and thought I saw it in some football jock's locker across from me, but I was too pussy to check. I went to the football coach's office and asked if someone returned a backpack; he said no. Needless to say, after looking through quite a few lockers and having no luck, I'm fucking pissed. I go to my ROTC lost-and-found, no luck. I go to the main office lost-and-found, no luck either. I decided to just fucking give up. Now, I don't have my backpack, which means I CAN'T do my homework assignments (which are all due on Monday), and I had two library books in there which belong to the school, one of which I have an assignment on. Now, I'm seriously fucking pissed and drained, so I'm gonna go to sleep. Life's a fucking bitch.

BTW, if someone has any advice for me on what to do and how to get my backpack back, it would be appreciated. And also, is there anything I can get from this? Like, can I sue the school or some shit and get some money for it? I'm gonna start bringing a fucking switch to school and track down that faggot that stole my backpack. I'm thinking it's one of those football faggots that stole my backpack. Fucking asses. If the guy that stole my backpack is reading this right now, shit isn't even funny, motherfucker.

/rant

do what i did, get my boys who are just willin to bash some heads and tell everybody whatsup.

for real, first you gotta ask a mutual buddy to see if they saw the person take it. then ask them to describe it what the bag looked like and if they saw the person take anything out ask em what they saw, if anything looks familiar, just get the dude, with or with out his click dun matter. confront him with your boys, make sure YOU are packing something small but strong like a small pipe, unless you dont have buddies to do this with, but that plan is saved for later if you dont, and just straight up tell em you know he's got your shit. If he calls your bluff use the pipe and smack it against his side. now this is when your boys come into play, if he or any of his buddies get aggrovated you gotta know to either bounce(even if it means lookin like a bitch, cuz you never know if he's chillin his football buddies) or take'em on. if nothing happens and hes just crutchin, ask him again. i never went further than that because the principal came out the door. but the next day my wallet "reappeared" in the same locker it got jacked from, but my money was missing. i had to repeat the step and he spent all my money, by that i didnt bother, a loss was a loss but it sent the message.

ok now IF you dont have those kinda friends or the mentality to do that. just bring the mutual friend as a witness to the coach AND principal and/or officer, and just tell you're buddy to basicly confess to some shit.

either way the dude is gunna get in trouble. unless you suspect the wrong dude.

and no, you wont get ANYTHING from the school. that bag was YOUR RESPONSIBILITY. its not thier fault for you making the decision to leave your shit in the gym locker instead of your own.

trust me, i tried.
December 13, 2008 @ 03:52 AM
EidolonTLP

suck some slugs out of this gun bitches, even your dental records are gonna be fucking useless in identifying your charred twisted fucking rotted corpses, stupid fucking shits. i'm gonna fucking chemically burn you out of existence, i'm going to go battery acid on you smirking fucktards.

i wanna breathe smoke. i want my lungs to blacken and i want to cough up bloody masses, and i want to be torn apart by the 4 horses of the apocalypse, i want my skin to be sheared off with glowing hot pincers, i want to be seared inside of a white hot brass bul with my screaming amusing some twisted fucking roman emporer.
December 13, 2008 @ 03:53 AM
EidolonTLP

fucking knives and corkscrews and axes and saws and teeth and hate and pain and blood and shit and no fucking mercy
December 13, 2008 @ 03:55 AM
zyezye

if it makes you happy i bought some saurier tees from citizen lol
December 13, 2008 @ 03:55 AM
Subsistence..

k pog you're mad. Now chill the fuck out.
December 13, 2008 @ 03:57 AM
zyezye

you know, besides that fact that he's ranting, that shits poetic, violent yes, but still poetic
December 13, 2008 @ 04:00 AM
EidolonTLP

i am shuddering with anger and i can't stop it
December 13, 2008 @ 04:10 AM
EidolonTLP

i will take anyone and clean up their piss with their faces
December 13, 2008 @ 10:35 AM
JayLovesPinays

Rawrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I hate my fucking family. Die die die you cunts, you piss me off! I don't do something around the house my douchebag dad (i use the term fucking loosely) calls me out on it soooooo fucking much like hop of my nuts you semen sucker, but my fucking "siblings" (again, i use the term loosely) do abso-fucking-lutely nothing all the damn time and they never get told anything. They never have to hear a word.

I am going to burn this bitch down.

And fuck HB FOR PUTTING MY PARAGRAPH IN LOWERCASE LETTERS, BITCH I TYPED THIS SHIT IN ALL CAPS I WANT NIGGGAS TO SEE MY RAGE!!!!!!!!!!!!
December 13, 2008 @ 03:44 PM
Krooks

how the hell do i get an infraction for saying GSTUDIOS gets the award for having dicks for brains?
December 13, 2008 @ 03:56 PM
soulamazing.

do what i did, get my boys who are just willin to bash some heads and tell everybody whatsup.

for real, first you gotta ask a mutual buddy to see if they saw the person take it. then ask them to describe it what the bag looked like and if they saw the person take anything out ask em what they saw, if anything looks familiar, just get the dude, with or with out his click dun matter. confront him with your boys, make sure YOU are packing something small but strong like a small pipe, unless you dont have buddies to do this with, but that plan is saved for later if you dont, and just straight up tell em you know he's got your shit. If he calls your bluff use the pipe and smack it against his side. now this is when your boys come into play, if he or any of his buddies get aggrovated you gotta know to either bounce(even if it means lookin like a bitch, cuz you never know if he's chillin his football buddies) or take'em on. if nothing happens and hes just crutchin, ask him again. i never went further than that because the principal came out the door. but the next day my wallet "reappeared" in the same locker it got jacked from, but my money was missing. i had to repeat the step and he spent all my money, by that i didnt bother, a loss was a loss but it sent the message.

ok now IF you dont have those kinda friends or the mentality to do that. just bring the mutual friend as a witness to the coach AND principal and/or officer, and just tell you're buddy to basicly confess to some shit.

either way the dude is gunna get in trouble. unless you suspect the wrong dude.

and no, you wont get ANYTHING from the school. that bag was YOUR RESPONSIBILITY. its not thier fault for you making the decision to leave your shit in the gym locker instead of your own.

trust me, i tried.

Yo man, thanks a lot for the advice. I'll try to put some of this into play.
December 13, 2008 @ 05:02 PM
saurier

Skin you fuckers alive. Red curtains, iron rusted joints, splitting tendons, humming with tension. Irreversible self-oxidizing white hot reactions, tearing and ripping, mindless fucking panic and helplessness, the taste of copper and shit drying out your hyperventilating mouth, pointless excuses, you all say the same shit. Asphalt and gravel and splinters, i'm going to spread your fucking blood and bone meal across 3 counties. Hot muzzle burns, sizzling burnt flesh smoke looping out of your nostrils, your fucking jaw hanging off by bubbling gristle. Fucking and pounding and flaying the skin off your broken body until there's no hate left. Fat fucking chance.

http://saurierco.com ///////////////////// Molosser Rex

December 14, 2008 @ 03:13 PM
soulamazing.

BUMP

/rant

read.

Is there any way I could get my backpack back without instigating a fight? I'm mad heated right now, but I really don't wanna get expelled or suspended over something stupid. Someone suggested that I should go file a report. There are two cops over at my school, and I want to tell them, but I'm not too sure if they could do anything. Any other alternatives? Someone HALP plz. sad
December 14, 2008 @ 06:58 PM
saurier

cops won't do shit. Steal something of theirs.

http://saurierco.com ///////////////////// Molosser Rex

December 14, 2008 @ 10:17 PM
zyezye

Skin you fuckers alive. Red curtains, iron rusted joints, splitting tendons, humming with tension. Irreversible self-oxidizing white hot reactions, tearing and ripping, mindless fucking panic and helplessness, the taste of copper and shit drying out your hyperventilating mouth, pointless excuses, you all say the same shit. Asphalt and gravel and splinters, i'm going to spread your fucking blood and bone meal across 3 counties. Hot muzzle burns, sizzling burnt flesh smoke looping out of your nostrils, your fucking jaw hanging off by bubbling gristle. Fucking and pounding and flaying the skin off your broken body until there's no hate left. Fat fucking chance.

yesss
December 14, 2008 @ 10:26 PM
hash.

lul i'm glad i finally got to see that

DUDES.

fuck

i hate going to school especially with a cold but i hate missing all the shit especially since we're doing some cool shit in art and i have art tomorrow

fuck me between the toes and call me valentina

and i wish for once i could get a spare at the end of the day
December 14, 2008 @ 10:37 PM
randomgrandeur

Poop on Earth.
December 14, 2008 @ 10:41 PM
zyezye

read.

Is there any way I could get my backpack back without instigating a fight? I'm mad heated right now, but I really don't wanna get expelled or suspended over something stupid. Someone suggested that I should go file a report. There are two cops over at my school, and I want to tell them, but I'm not too sure if they could do anything. Any other alternatives? Someone HALP plz. sad

DRIVEBY N||GGGAAAA, no matter how much he can take on the gridiron, he cant tackle down a bullet! YAAAAAOOOOOOO.

ok with out leading to violence, just go with option B from my last post. also as suggested steal some shit from them too, its karma.
December 14, 2008 @ 11:21 PM
soulamazing.

DRIVEBY N||GGGAAAA, no matter how much he can take on the gridiron, he cant tackle down a bullet! YAAAAAOOOOOOO.

ok with out leading to violence, just go with option B from my last post. also as suggested steal some shit from them too, its karma.

Plan B would actually work if I knew who the person was. Stealing the guy's stuff is at the bottom of my list right now, though I'd like to, it'd just make things worse.
December 14, 2008 @ 11:31 PM
mbeezy

okay theres this bitch and shes acting like a fucking bitch. i wanna bitch at her but shes a bitch and bitching causes more bitching. fuck! i wanna tell that n*gga bitch ass bitch bitch n*gga bitch n*gga bitch to suck a n*gga dick. bitch.
December 15, 2008 @ 12:44 AM
Dethkiss

Asian guys who meanmugg me because I have an Asian girlfriend

Asian girls who eye fuck me because I have an Asian girlfriend

Guys and girls, in general, who think I have a thing for Asian chicks because I have an Asian girlfriend

White guys who give me the wink and nod because they have a thing for Asian chicks and they see me with my girlfriend and are all like,
"Aw yeah, welcome to the club bro. We meet tuesdays and eat Sushi, you should come."
And I'm like, "Nah man, I don't even like sushi."
December 15, 2008 @ 12:47 AM
skidknee

Guys and girls, in general, who think I have a thing for Asian chicks because I have an Asian girlfriend

White guys who give me the wink and nod because they have a thing for Asian chicks and they see me with my girlfriend and are all like,
"Aw yeah, welcome to the club bro. We meet tuesdays and eat Sushi, you should come."

Live the life, live the dream!!!!!!
December 15, 2008 @ 12:52 AM
Subsistence..

lmao.

Live the life, live the dream!!!!!!

Asian girls aren't as great as people make them out to be.
December 15, 2008 @ 12:55 AM
AntonyT

ahahha shortbread made me lol

'nah, i dont even like sushi'

Please login first to reply.