Get 15% Off + Free Shipping on Orders over $150 - Use Code: EPICSUMMER
July 3, 2008 @ 01:40 AM
milkrule5

a couple of days ago i was out grabbing food with a few of my friends, grabbing food and w/e. anyways, after i got kicked out of mcdonalds (for trying to place an order from the back table with the megaphone) i went back to my car when i saw 3 girls across the parking lot, so i grabbed my trusty megaphone and holla'd at them, we got to talking (across the parking lot) exchanged names, and eventually i gave her my cell number (and whoever else could hear). she actually called me&) aside from thinking how good a "hey daddy, how did you meet mommie" story it would be...

i was wondering, what's the weirdest/best way you've picked up a girl?
July 3, 2008 @ 01:42 AM
Chang.

July 3, 2008 @ 01:45 AM
Idrum

just walk up and say "talkin' 'bout doin' it?"
worked like twice but i already new the girls so idk

edit
origami flowers are always a good choice
July 3, 2008 @ 01:48 AM
3LIVE

I dont have any good stories like that but damn thats funny, props to you for that hahah
July 3, 2008 @ 01:52 AM
Liquid

Edit: @ Chang - dude 1 is enough...repeating the same pic over and over does not make it funnier, just annoying to uneccessarily scroll through...

but fking lol @ the megaphone story, that sounds amazing

Richard Cumming: word if your dick aint wet 24/7 you’re a simp. if theres no pussy around bess b’lee dat i got my dick in a glass of water

July 3, 2008 @ 01:57 AM
Chang.

^^ sad
July 3, 2008 @ 02:16 AM
Chang.

^ it'll work.
all you gotta say is "i'll punch you in the stomach i don't give a heck"

or "We dont NEEEEED no hooks"
July 3, 2008 @ 02:18 AM
krn_zmb

one time i went up to this girl who was just sitting down and i was like "so..... you wanna make out?" and she was like "umm alright"
story of my life.

but usually i just go up to breezies and say BITCH IM YO MAN AND YOU GONNA GIMME ALL THE MONEY THAT YOU GOT!
and if they sass me, i just slit there wrists... vertically
July 3, 2008 @ 02:25 AM
Calborn

Phil: "Yo, whassup. I'm shy. So I'll stop talking to you. Bye."

Girl: "OMG you are sooo sensitive! Wait, wait, you seem interesting, let's talk sometime!"
*gives number*

oh yes.

As I grow older, I pay less attention to what men say. I just watch what they do.

July 3, 2008 @ 02:36 AM
who?

one time i went up to this girl who was just sitting down and i was like "so..... you wanna make out?" and she was like "umm alright"
story of my life.

&)

buy the t-shirts www.mondproject.com

July 3, 2008 @ 02:46 AM
SFCA

hah sick shit jacob.

Cigarettes, Ice Cream and Figurines of the Virgin Mary http://www.last.fm/user/actsyalawlz

July 3, 2008 @ 04:20 AM
Liquid

story of my life.

but usually i just go up to breezies and say BITCH IM YO MAN AND YOU GONNA GIMME ALL THE MONEY THAT YOU GOT!
and if they sass me, i just slit there wrists... vertically

Win.

Richard Cumming: word if your dick aint wet 24/7 you’re a simp. if theres no pussy around bess b’lee dat i got my dick in a glass of water

July 3, 2008 @ 04:38 AM
camthraxFHK

I also asked some girl to a dance in highschool by writing on my stomach and walking up to the window of her advanced calc class. This class had two students in it and it was just them and the teacher and they didnt know how to react. Nerdy chicks ftw, even though this chick isnt a nerd anymore and has a BFA in dance.

All of my college stories are just corny. I meet chicks by telling them outrageous lies, at dances, or by studying. The thing that frustrated me most about my first year and a half of college was when I actually tried to believe that chicks wanted to study with me. THEY ONLY WANT YER BALLZ.
July 3, 2008 @ 06:15 AM

Inactive

July 3, 2008 @ 06:24 AM
CHEEP

umm... ive got 2

first, i was walking to the outside area of this club, and this girl in front of me turs around and says "youre adorable" ended up talking for a few hours and dating for a month or so.

second, had this girl come up to me while i was talking to a friend who was th dj at the same place... she comes up to the dj booth and says to me "ive been trying to find you" ended up inseperable until she moved to NY

actually, most of the time i dont even try to pick up girls... they usually seek me out.
July 3, 2008 @ 08:49 AM
D2theRama

This wasnt me but I was at the beach with my boys and this random guy approached this girl and was like "hey how the fuck are ya" and shes like "umm goood" "Do I know you?" and hes like nope. I just thought it was funny how he screamed that at her.
July 3, 2008 @ 10:36 AM
Christdawg

Im the MTA hustla(Metropolitan Transportation Authority). I use to bag girls on the train all the time.
July 3, 2008 @ 11:16 AM
Rogue Artist

umm... ive got 2

first, i was walking to the outside area of this club, and this girl in front of me turs around and says "youre adorable" ended up talking for a few hours and dating for a month or so.

second, had this girl come up to me while i was talking to a friend who was th dj at the same place... she comes up to the dj booth and says to me "ive been trying to find you" ended up inseperable until she moved to NY

actually, most of the time i dont even try to pick up girls... they usually seek me out.

damn, if the females are approaching you thats dope...
July 3, 2008 @ 11:19 AM
justinshadow

LMFAO, jacob .
July 3, 2008 @ 11:33 AM
jaercann

whilst working in Malia, Greece for the summer i walked into my work BOYS toilets and there was a girl in the cubicle semi drunk, shes was like a 7 out of 10, i asked her what she was doing and she said 'fuck me' So being the gentleman i am, i did.

Malia is alot, working in Greece is alot.

sho sho
www.bntl.co.uk
July 3, 2008 @ 11:34 AM
steveee

D.i.t.b.
July 3, 2008 @ 11:35 AM
Hardbodycore

about a year ago me and my brother were just a tad drunk....freestylin' on the train...
decided to freestyle to some chicks....we were insulting them and everything...yet they though it was hilarious and took our numbers...we didnt even intent to bag being that we were acting like total dicks.......1 of em called the next day. i was like wow groupie.
July 3, 2008 @ 11:36 AM
Hardbodycore

D.i.t.b.

lawl, this too.....countless times.
July 3, 2008 @ 11:58 AM
gaws

D.i.t.b.

?
July 3, 2008 @ 11:59 AM
Hardbodycore

steve, should we explain?
July 3, 2008 @ 12:00 PM
Theseventhletter

in high school some chick was sitting alone in the pizza shop on her sidekick so i bought 2 slices and walked over to her table dropped on in front of her sat down at started talking boom by the time we finished eating i had her s/n phone number and had a movie date set up
July 3, 2008 @ 12:01 PM
damnwitless1

like last week me and a few homeboys and this bitch were in Dunkin Donuts (because I live on Long Island and there's a Dunkin Donuts every 3 blocks) and we was talkin to the girl like "yo call some of your friends, because I know you know at least one girl who'll come and wap everybody", so her, being the skeet she is actually went into her phone and got this one bitch number out and gave it to me. So I all her and she picks up and I'm like "yo is this...Lissy?" and she's like "yeah...who's this?" So I say "This is Tara's friend, and we're sitting here bored, and this is going to sound weird, but why don't you come out to Freeport and hang out?" So she's like "um...i don't think I can...it's mad late and I don't have a ride" So I'm like "well yo my homeboy is having a party later this week you should come through" and she says shed like that. So I hang up, and literally like 30 seconds later she calls this girl we were already with like she had a ride and would she still be there if she really did come, but this cock blockin ass skeezer was like "no no it's late don't worry about it".

I was mad tight because the bitch defintely would have let niiggas run train if she had fallen through.

All I do is smoke weed and listen to MF DOOM innercitykidsmusic.com

July 3, 2008 @ 12:07 PM
gaws

not that weird, but the other night at a party i was one of the few with alcohol, people didnt know it was BYOB, so i brought like a 40 of vodka and was sharing with 2 of my friends. This girl (8/10) wanted some, so i said for a shot she'd have to gimme her number. of course she wanted another one after, so i said every time i'd double up shots if she'd double up the favour, 8th shot i got dome and peaced haha.
July 3, 2008 @ 12:11 PM
damnwitless1

BYOB parties are fucking gay. however, that story is ill

All I do is smoke weed and listen to MF DOOM innercitykidsmusic.com

July 3, 2008 @ 12:28 PM
pikafire69

facebook

Please login first to reply.