November 25, 2009 @ 08:34 PM
Youngfresh2def

interesting thread smile
November 25, 2009 @ 10:42 PM
Stylztk

dam im really having doubts about hitting up AA how about H&M? lol
November 25, 2009 @ 11:52 PM
bobba

Black Friday might be one of the best times to do this, stores packed, employees going back and fourth trying to aid customers, besides the fact that there are so many sales people won't think to steal since the prices are so cheap
November 26, 2009 @ 03:44 AM
GP La Flare

Ur a fucken idiot. Blackfriday is the day where retail shops hire the most LP. Think you can spot em?nope not in the crowd. Think it's a good idea to steal on that day go for it. Most arrests from theft happen on this day. Moron
November 26, 2009 @ 03:05 PM
DAT CAT

lmao you hewdrats

hewdrats w/ the best decks this side of the grand canyon
November 26, 2009 @ 03:45 PM
VVNDS

Thanksgiving Special
Back when my teacher used to work at a foodland or some shit like that, she saw a lady walk out with a turkey in between her legs. Teacher didnt stop her cause she felt sad for the lady cool
November 26, 2009 @ 04:16 PM
hypeist

Back when my teacher used to work at a foodland or some shit like that, she saw a lady walk out with a turkey in between her legs. Teacher didnt stop her cause she felt sad for the lady cool

i remember my first teacher crush
November 26, 2009 @ 04:25 PM
C_Augustus_O

I remember when i used to shoplift jeans at macys.

The trick was to get about 5 - 6 pairs of decoy jeans with the one you want and go to the dressing room.

Always wear extra baggy jeans.

Bite off the security tag, that shit takes forever lol

Wear the jeans under, and tuck the bottom into your socks.

Act casual and you are golden.

Did that shit every other week for a good 6 months, till i got caught lol

Good times.

https://twitter.com/#!/C_Augustus_O

November 26, 2009 @ 04:29 PM
C_Augustus_O

lol nice, now the macys have that ink tag shit which makes it impossible

November 26, 2009 @ 04:38 PM
ReZ

shell out that guap, you poor fcoolcks.
November 26, 2009 @ 04:43 PM
C_Augustus_O

i was 15 at the time lol just having fun

Sometimes shoplifting has nothing to do with money

November 26, 2009 @ 04:46 PM
LOCKJAW

besides the fact that there are so many sales people won't think to steal since the prices are so cheap

lol.
November 26, 2009 @ 04:52 PM

Inactive

That reminds me of this fat lady who tried to smuggle a PS2 out of Toys-R-Us in between her tits.
November 26, 2009 @ 04:57 PM
C_Augustus_O

That reminds me of this fat lady who tried to smuggle a PS2 out of Toys-R-Us in between her tits.

i lol'd

November 26, 2009 @ 08:44 PM
lstplcwnr

False alarm scam
The shoplifter grabs something with a tag on it, puts it into someone else's bag, and waits for him to walk out. As soon as the alarm goes off the shoplifter walks out with whatever he's stolen without being stopped.

Been meaning to try this. Anyone got stories on this?

I haven't stolen in awhile since I got caught.
And I was also thinking. When a lot of people kick it to the exit, leave with them with the item i want to steal. They can't really stop 3/5 people at a time when the alarm goes off and shit, right? :/

insta/twitter/tumblr/cargo: sihalanick

November 26, 2009 @ 09:00 PM
SumLite

This works but I have done it in a different way, my friends and i had a metal tag that would ring, so one would walk with the tag, and as it went off we would walk out later with the shit.

shit i use to go off untill i got caught at h&m, confused, $500 fine is not funny
i still teef but its sumtin light now
November 26, 2009 @ 10:37 PM
lstplcwnr

Well how does that make your getaway anymore easier and less obvious? razz

insta/twitter/tumblr/cargo: sihalanick

November 27, 2009 @ 12:54 AM
3 Stripes

Jacked me a pair of Nice 511s at khols/kohls? last night.
Grabbed 2 pairs to go into the dressing room with. I couldnt get the metal tag off of one of them so i had to go back and get me one without the metal tag that happened to fit me perfect.
ripped off the rest of the tags and put my other jeans over them. they were both skinny fit.
November 27, 2009 @ 01:09 AM
strangers

last week i entered a store thinking the same thing. Who gives a fuck they dont need the money... but i got arrested and charged with a felony of grand theft. They told me in a class that when one item is stolen lets say its 15$ they have to raise 15 other items by one dollar to compensate fr the solen good. thats why the shit you buy in stores is so overpriced. Dont say i got caught because i was dumb i have soplifted un multitudinuos occasions and got good at it. its just that day loss prevention was on the floor and on cameras and we got caught.

BS, i work for best buy n they told us its expected to have items stolen everyday =/
they just do there best to try n prevent it n shit
November 27, 2009 @ 01:36 AM
turbo95eg6

Christ, threads like these remind me I am far too old to be browsing this forum... Used to steal bunch of shit when I was in my mid teens when living in Japan, I once came out of a music store with four Boss guitar pedals in my shorts.
November 27, 2009 @ 02:21 AM
Soul Kitchen

Been doing well the past few months with Blockbuster/Target/Toys R Us/K Mart etc. getting 20-30 Blu Rays at a time. Have a store around me that will give $10 cash per blu-ray and are chill about it, no ID or anything attached. Has been a solid game, just bring a re-usable shopping bag in with me, fill it up with the blu-rays I want and if everything looks clear just hit the exit. Most of the time the sensors don't even go off, Target and Blockbuster don't even keep the movies in plastic theft cases which makes life easier. If the alarms go off just make a quick exit out the doors and jog to the car. 95% of the time people just watch you leave and look like they could care less, if they notice at all.

Been an easy $600+ a week lately, rotate stores so I'm not hitting the same place back-to-back. Have only had one Target so far that really got burned up and can't hit anymore. always exciting.

god damn $600 a week what a come up

propscool
November 27, 2009 @ 02:24 AM
chopstickthugz

i hope y'all get caught~
November 27, 2009 @ 02:32 AM
Joweee

It's easy. I cop Flannels and V's at JCPenney and Kohls and shii all the time. Just take the shii in the dressing room. Put it all on under a sweater or whatever and take back like two of the things that you just picked up for fucks sakes and mob out.....
November 27, 2009 @ 03:05 PM
northwest

ultimate tip: you gotta have that G mentality

when i was 14/15 i thought i was hot shit w/ all the steez, so i just jacked a lot of shit with out thinking twice, just walk in, take it, keep a straight face, dont act sketch. never been caught. but now that im older, i dont necesarily need to, so i dont
November 27, 2009 @ 09:44 PM
Movement187

You need to add a warning for narcs. When I was in school I only racked 2 things and it was paint and alcohol. I usually just hit up a walmart because the ones where i use to live at didn't keep there alcy caged. so me and a friend just casually walked in with some snowboarding jackets(because where i lived it was cold and it snowed. we just filled up the cart with random stuff like chips sodas and about 3-5 bottles. head to a blind spot stick one bottle on the inside pocket and another one under either your left or right arm(preferably your stronger arm) and just walk out. but it's always a good idea to keep one hand out of your pocket so you don't have that look like you just copped some petty sht or soemthing,.
November 27, 2009 @ 10:24 PM
Lew

Anyone come up huge on black Friday? I wonder if anyone walked out with a HDTV or something lol
November 27, 2009 @ 10:26 PM
Weanz

i tried to get uggs from David z in soho buh it was just to much work. passed up on a rugby shirt and Uniqlo jeans >.<
November 29, 2009 @ 06:56 PM
The Stig

god damn $600 a week what a come up

propscool

Still on it too... I can't get specific anymore but I know someone who works at one of the stores I hit who said LP is claiming I'm into their district for $15k and they can't figure out who the hell I am haha. Yea sometimes I feel grimey, but like someone said I shed no tears over Target or something losing a grand worth of blu-rays every so often cause of me, they seem to be doing OK. I'll do it till it bites me, I'm sure it will somehow. For now fuck it, shits too easy you tell me a way to make $300 cash in 10 minutes and I'll stop, do what I gotta do to support them habits.
November 29, 2009 @ 06:59 PM
The Stig

ultimate tip: you gotta have that G mentality

when i was 14/15 i thought i was hot shit w/ all the steez, so i just jacked a lot of shit with out thinking twice, just walk in, take it, keep a straight face, dont act sketch. never been caught. but now that im older, i dont necesarily need to, so i dont

Truest thing in the thread. I walked out of a place with $1100 worth of blu-rays in a shopping basket no one even looked at me and it was 8am 10 min after opening no one in the place. Go in get your business done and hit the exit thinking no one's fuckin with me and 99% of the time it's true. If LP happens to be on the floor... pepper spray lol
November 29, 2009 @ 07:20 PM
tripleMike

today i hit up AA and got a chambray shirt, 2 hoodies, a cardigan, beanie, and some cords

Please login first to reply.