July 15, 2009 @ 12:31 AM
Comikazi

Macy's doesn't use 'em on all their shit... actually most of their shit at least where I'm from
July 15, 2009 @ 09:07 AM
sumo_39

it aint worth it
July 17, 2009 @ 06:05 AM
SAMURAIFLY

Not!! Best boxers of all time are black. We are superior at most things that are physical.

lol ok,

Best boxers were Italian..
July 17, 2009 @ 01:08 PM
Dray

lol ok,

Best boxers were Italian..

What!!! You sound dumb. What Italian is/was fuckin wit Ali, Frazier, Mike Tyson, George Foreman, Lennox Lewis, Roy Jones. Need I go on? Italians aint shit in the ring.
July 17, 2009 @ 01:39 PM
GucciTarantino

Anyone tried hittin up AA?
July 17, 2009 @ 05:11 PM
Awwsome

Anyone tried hittin up AA?

easiest place ever.

Got all of my AA hoodies for free
July 18, 2009 @ 02:23 AM
Homes

harpied;1966131']you melt the shit off. friend got a psp from that. razz

Yeah but how do you get the ipod out of there in the first place, the wire things they are attached to are sensors. They go off when you remove them from the desk they're connected to in the store.

And do you have to have a hook thing to undo those sensors on clothes? I stole some shirts the other day, but didn't steal shorts because they had the sensor on them. Couldn't you just cut them off with some wire cutters or something?
July 18, 2009 @ 04:21 AM
strangers

Yeah but how do you get the ipod out of there in the first place, the wire things they are attached to are sensors. They go off when you remove them from the desk they're connected to in the store.

And do you have to have a hook thing to undo those sensors on clothes? I stole some shirts the other day, but didn't steal shorts because they had the sensor on them. Couldn't you just cut them off with some wire cutters or something?

For the iPod thing i honestly don't know cause i wasn't with him at the time, but it's gonna be different since the way it is held. I wouldn't go for iPods though, they seem to be heavily watched. razz

For clothing you're going to be left with a whole no matter what, but the size is variable. One method to take out the censors is to just stomp on it and pull on the article of clothing. Another method is to use a seam ripper to cut out the tag.
July 18, 2009 @ 02:10 PM
megabyte

How about actually getting a job so you dont have to rely on lifting things. I mean, its fun and everything.. but if you get caught.. your fucked and have to end up paying 10x the amount you would've ended up paying for your lifted shit.

Agreed.
July 18, 2009 @ 05:39 PM
The Stig

Been doing well the past few months with Blockbuster/Target/Toys R Us/K Mart etc. getting 20-30 Blu Rays at a time. Have a store around me that will give $10 cash per blu-ray and are chill about it, no ID or anything attached. Has been a solid game, just bring a re-usable shopping bag in with me, fill it up with the blu-rays I want and if everything looks clear just hit the exit. Most of the time the sensors don't even go off, Target and Blockbuster don't even keep the movies in plastic theft cases which makes life easier. If the alarms go off just make a quick exit out the doors and jog to the car. 95% of the time people just watch you leave and look like they could care less, if they notice at all.

Been an easy $600+ a week lately, rotate stores so I'm not hitting the same place back-to-back. Have only had one Target so far that really got burned up and can't hit anymore. always exciting.
July 18, 2009 @ 05:56 PM

Inactive

^karma is going to bite you in the ass!. . real talk!
July 18, 2009 @ 06:47 PM
DaveGold

Lol one day he's gonna HAVE to go the closest Target he hit up before and get tackled.

www.ProbablyNotGold.com

July 18, 2009 @ 08:17 PM
DAT CAT

lol, a few friends of mien used to be in a pokemon craze. so we'd go into a certain store get one of those huge nice lunchboxes or whatever, fill that shit with boosters and decks. put it under out cart and wheel if off. hundreds of dollars worth of cards easy son, easy.
July 19, 2009 @ 03:33 AM
Dexter

Stole like 3 pencils from wal greens. im not gonna pay 3-5 dollars for one lead pencil lulz.
July 19, 2009 @ 04:03 AM
redtein

jep what goes around comes around
July 19, 2009 @ 04:07 AM
tyler,

lol, a few friends of mien used to be in a pokemon craze. so we'd go into a certain store get one of those huge nice lunchboxes or whatever, fill that shit with boosters and decks. put it under out cart and wheel if off. hundreds of dollars worth of cards easy son, easy.

lmao you hewdrats
July 19, 2009 @ 01:13 PM

Inactive

^that reply tyler quoted made no fucking sense. .
July 19, 2009 @ 04:39 PM
Cybrax2

just lifted a 50 dolar earphone from bestbuy. XD
I brought it behind the Vaccum machine isle or washing machine. Looked around NO CAMERAS OR EYES.
So i slipped it in my bag. Walked out with my dad. THen alarm triggered. I kept walking and my dad was like "oh shit was that me?" Blue Polo guy says "Its cool". :D
July 19, 2009 @ 05:05 PM
timmehboii

yeah, i love those days when the alarms are malfunctioning.
July 19, 2009 @ 08:42 PM
Larry Sellers

just lifted a 50 dolar earphone from bestbuy. XD
I brought it behind the Vaccum machine isle or washing machine. Looked around NO CAMERAS OR EYES.
So i slipped it in my bag. Walked out with my dad. THen alarm triggered. I kept walking and my dad was like "oh shit was that me?" Blue Polo guy says "Its cool". :D

stealing with your dad!?! AWESOME!!!!
July 19, 2009 @ 11:15 PM

Inactive

yeah, i love those days when the alarms are malfunctioning.

usually in wal-mart and fry's electronics. heh
July 20, 2009 @ 08:58 PM
24Carrot

I noticed when you thieve shit, everyone else who isnt doing it, is quick to jump on the ''Oh karma will come back and bite you on the ass'' type shit.

I dont believe that for one second.

When i rack it is mostly from big franchise type stores like Myer or David Jones, these corporate fat cats and owners of these joints are rolling in cash. So what if i fuck them over a bit from stealing its nothing compared to the profit they make on their overpriced goods in which they most proably employ kids in sweatshops on less than a dollar an hour.

I get my gear and hit places that easily have enough money to deal with people like me 10 fold.

If you can succesfully do what you do without getting caught go ahead, its your risk not anyone elses. And if you are benifiting from it and looking fly from it...well then fuck what anybody else thinks.

I dont rack from one time shop owners that are trying to make a name for themselves, that shit is karma related.

Anyway this is my view.

Cornflakes, butter and a little bit of blood.

July 20, 2009 @ 09:31 PM
Awwsome

I noticed when you thieve shit, everyone else who isnt doing it, is quick to jump on the ''Oh karma will come back and bite you on the ass'' type shit.

When i rack it is mostly from big franchise type stores like Myer or David Jones, these corporate fat cats and owners of these joints are rolling in cash. So what if i fuck them over a bit from stealing its nothing compared to the profit they make on their overpriced goods in which they most proably employ kids in sweatshops on less than a dollar an hour.

I get my gear and hit places that easily have enough money to deal with people like me 10 fold.

If you can succesfully do what you do without getting caught go ahead, its your risk not anyone elses. And if you are benifiting from it and looking fly from it...well then fuck what anybody else thinks.

I dont rack from one time shop owners that are trying to make a name for themselves, that shit is karma related.

Anyway this is my view.

i fucks with him
July 20, 2009 @ 10:17 PM
Dexter

i was at macys near the levis section and no one was at the register D:. but i couldnt use the tag ripper thing because my mom was there too.

I think no one was there because it was about to close. Someone go check it out near closing time lulz
July 20, 2009 @ 11:02 PM

Inactive

Anyway this is my view.

i get where your comming from, but the karma part plays with the rest of the world, for something youve done is going to increase prices of thier steez, therefore put more karma on you given by the people. . . .but, in some cases, fuck yeah, go for broke!
places like gamestop deserve to get jacked.
July 21, 2009 @ 01:09 AM
ISS ASSASIN

Anyway this is my view.

last week i entered a store thinking the same thing. Who gives a fuck they dont need the money... but i got arrested and charged with a felony of grand theft. They told me in a class that when one item is stolen lets say its 15$ they have to raise 15 other items by one dollar to compensate fr the solen good. thats why the shit you buy in stores is so overpriced. Dont say i got caught because i was dumb i have soplifted un multitudinuos occasions and got good at it. its just that day loss prevention was on the floor and on cameras and we got caught.
July 21, 2009 @ 11:05 PM
24Carrot

last week i entered a store thinking the same thing. Who gives a fuck they dont need the money... but i got arrested and charged with a felony of grand theft. They told me in a class that when one item is stolen lets say its 15$ they have to raise 15 other items by one dollar to compensate fr the solen good. thats why the shit you buy in stores is so overpriced. Dont say i got caught because i was dumb i have soplifted un multitudinuos occasions and got good at it. its just that day loss prevention was on the floor and on cameras and we got caught.

Yeah that sounds like you got told some bullshit. Cos if you think about it, how many people in the world thieve shit. If that were the case then shit that started of as two dollars would end up at 50 and just keep on going because racking is never going to stop.

ya meeen?

July 21, 2009 @ 11:07 PM

Inactive

Yeah that sounds like you got told some bullshit. Cos if you think about it, how many people in the world thieve shit. If that were the case then shit that started of as two dollars would end up at 50 and just keep on going because racking is never going to stop.

ya meeen?

well, not really because due to product being sold it will counter balance the lost property. razz
July 22, 2009 @ 02:14 AM
24Carrot

well, not really because due to product being sold it will counter balance the lost property. razz

Shieeet..yall believe that?

July 23, 2009 @ 03:22 AM
revlv

haha

Please login first to reply.