March 5, 2009 @ 07:47 PM
Parkrats

i always think of ways i could jack shit but i never do....smile

If people are using an iPod for music I've seen people just leave theirs over by the stereo and there will be like 5 at a time. So easy to take one.
March 5, 2009 @ 08:25 PM
DG111

Where'd u cawp the 511s?

Lol JC Penny.. hella easy..
March 5, 2009 @ 11:44 PM
BrandoQ

how do you do the rubber band thing to remove security tags

http://brandoq.tumblr.com/ http://soundcloud.com/bq92

March 15, 2009 @ 12:01 AM
Fire

Thanks I came up with this advice :D

Went in with some beaters
Dumped em
Came out with some wtaps :D
March 15, 2009 @ 12:38 AM
DaveGold

How do you remove those securty tags with ink in them? I was about to steal these Anchor Blue skinnies that were $50 (the wash looked nice+the back pocket detailing looked fucking crazy!) but I saw they had the security ink tags >.<

www.ProbablyNotGold.com

March 15, 2009 @ 02:11 AM
no0 v.2.0

did you steal from a streetwear store? damn, shit is next level.
March 15, 2009 @ 03:19 AM
flexi

so much experts, actually quite surprised.
I knew of people who did shoplift and eventually got caught..
its ROUGHHH trust me.

KARMA IS A BITCH.
March 15, 2009 @ 03:50 AM
WaltThizzney

Wouldn't it be hella easy to walk into Nike Outlet on a busy day, throw on a pair of shoes from the shoe rack, put ur beaters in the box and walk out with new shoes?
March 15, 2009 @ 03:52 AM
zyezye

^^ theres a reason why most nike outlets are real far from the busy parts of the city.
March 15, 2009 @ 10:27 AM
TheCityOfChi

^^ theres a reason why most nike outlets are real far from the busy parts of the city.

all the nike outlets here are inside of malls
March 15, 2009 @ 10:35 AM
AdrianCrooks

There's not one shoe store (Or at least that I can think of.) in my city that you can just try on shoes. There's ussually a wall, you pick a pair & ask for your size.
March 15, 2009 @ 12:52 PM
flexi

what i want to know is...
how do you disassemble the ink pin security tag
and the original..
March 28, 2009 @ 09:30 PM

when i was at work, the Lp's caught this family shoplifting. I had to be there to translate. The mom showed no remorse at all. That could be because she is a professional and also a drug trafficer. the 2 daughters 17 and 8 were involved too. they were interrogated for 2 hours, and the daughters ballin and shit cause the younger had to go to child services. if any of you shoplifters ever have kids dont teach them that.
March 29, 2009 @ 12:59 AM
kitren2

There's not one shoe store (Or at least that I can think of.) in my city that you can just try on shoes. There's ussually a wall, you pick a pair & ask for your size.

wow thats wierd all shoe stores have places where you try on shoes
April 6, 2009 @ 10:39 AM
goldengoose

hey any of you ever stole an iPod from Costco?
how do you get that sht out of the plastic thing?
April 13, 2009 @ 12:40 PM
LPGuy

Don't do it...
Well I wouldn't get caught in the first place.

What's funny about this is that NOBODY who has ever been caught...thought they would get caught. You are all the same...you think you are "too good". I've been catching people like you for over 10 years. Your time will come and you'll be one of the guys or girls who pees (or worse...shits) their self when the cops walk in the door. >sad
April 13, 2009 @ 12:44 PM
unknown force.

epic first post.
April 16, 2009 @ 11:28 AM
Cybrax2

Ima hit Macy's soon. heres my plan.

First, my friend casually invest 400 dollars in a pair of 7 for Mankind jeans. And he asks a cashier for an extra bag and a gift box.
Second, he walks out of the store to me and hands me a bag with an empty giftbox along with the receipt.
Third, I walk inside with a macy's bag with the giftbox(so it looks like i have something). Then grab a big ski/winter jacket and walk over to the 7 for Mankind Jeans. I place the jacket over the pile of jeans, and with my slight of hand, I fold the exact same jeans on the receipt underneath and into the jacket. I hang the jacket(which is covering the jeans) over my arm, and head to the fitting room(its completely open, no security or anything within 30 yards). I placed the jeans into my bag and walk out with a jacket on my arm then place the jaccket back where it belongs.
Fourth, I walk out but it triggers the alarm. LP or anyone confronts me, I have a receipt. I go to the cashier and ask them to remove the Security tag and say "Some fool forgot to remove the tag, lol". Then I walk out.
Fifth, I give the receipt back to my friend and he returns the 2 jeans and get his money back.

Now we have 2 free pairs of shitty expensive 7 for Mankind jeans. We either Ebay that shit or return it for store credit and get myself a G-shock and some clothes.

Flaws?
April 16, 2009 @ 11:47 AM
TheCityOfChi

i think by then too much time would have elapsed
April 16, 2009 @ 05:33 PM
Tommy Boy

Yah there are flaws, the alarm doesn't go off when you go in. And you could easily just take the sensor off yourself. Also, you said your friend would return them, when you have a receipt for one, and you said you would sell them on ebay. Seriously, grow some balls, walk in and pick up the jacket and jeans, and just go put the jeans on and walk out, n00b.
June 9, 2009 @ 06:31 PM
knurak

What's funny about this is that NOBODY who has ever been caught...thought they would get caught. You are all the same...you think you are "too good". I've been catching people like you for over 10 years. Your time will come and you'll be one of the guys or girls who pees (or worse...shits) their self when the cops walk in the door. >sad

fuck the cops, fuck you

cool

most of the good stores around me are in malls, not comfortable stealing in malls, there's nowhere to go.
June 10, 2009 @ 11:35 AM
3 Stripes

JcPenny + Carsons ftw
June 10, 2009 @ 03:34 PM
Local Lad

Hah, either Chicago is not as advanced as NY, or NY has way more thefts and needed to up there game, because

1. The circular alarms have really short teeth that don't even give you space to clip
2. Almost every other circular alarm has a mechanism that releases an ink which damages your clothing, skin and the item, it's just an ink though, not like it melts your skin, but they will see that ink.

Plus, why even shop lift? There's no money in that.

There used to be this duplex apartment where this white lady lived around my neighborhood, me and my boy used to use a metrocard to open the door with the slide trick in the lobby of the next two buildings down, then two buildings over was her apartment which was modified to have a glass back rather than standard brick, and she had thousands of dollars of modern art, mac, ipods, jewelry, money, and she ALWAYS left her sliding windows open.

Man we robbed that bitch dry, I even took the boxes for the rings and necklaces, 1 mac and 1 dell laptop gone, about $10,000 worth of diamond jewelry with the original boxes, a small chinese antique vase and a lot of little trinkets like some watches, ornaments and shit.

Also cleaned out this dudes house who had mad memorabilia like 60's baseball cards, rookies, comics, baseballs signed ETC, fucked up shit was it was some dude I used to see around the neighborhood, looked at his picture in a drawer, but shit I was already in there so, yoink.

cool
June 10, 2009 @ 03:52 PM
TheCityOfChi

no tags still have the ink in them, that shit is so dated
June 10, 2009 @ 11:38 PM
DaveGold

can someone tell me how in the hell you could steal shoes when they hand them to you after you ask for a size?

Run niggga!

www.ProbablyNotGold.com

June 16, 2009 @ 01:26 PM
closetm0nster

yesterday- was mad hungry but didnt wanna spen any cash so walked into vons went to the bakery oped the box of cinimon rolls eat one on the spot then procceded to the cakes eat a small on of those then went drank a soda baught a water and left :]
June 16, 2009 @ 01:38 PM
TeeMillz

did you steal from a streetwear store? damn, shit is next level.

Word I would never do that though, cause if you get caught you couldn't come back.

Plus i'd feel bad cause they're nice lol

Everything is purple.. my brain is fuckin purple

June 16, 2009 @ 02:10 PM
SOLE

yesterday- was mad hungry but didnt wanna spen any cash so walked into vons went to the bakery oped the box of cinimon rolls eat one on the spot then procceded to the cakes eat a small on of those then went drank a soda baught a water and left :]

fucking tool.
June 16, 2009 @ 06:50 PM
Homes

Do people make money off shoplifting? Personally all I do is occacasionally lift a candy bar. But how do people make money off of it, wouldn't pawn shops be too risky?
June 16, 2009 @ 07:25 PM
TheCityOfChi

Do people make money off shoplifting? Personally all I do is occacasionally lift a candy bar. But how do people make money off of it, wouldn't pawn shops be too risky?

sell it to somebody for less than retail, i know people that pay boosters for shit

Please login first to reply.