Free Worldwide Shipping on Orders Over $150.00 USD or more - Use Code: HBSHIP150
February 8, 2009 @ 11:57 AM
no0 v.2.0

Well I wouldn't get caught in the first place.
February 8, 2009 @ 12:01 PM
AdrianCrooks

I had to steal some Visene last night. Just walked in, grabbed two packages ripped one. Threw the hidden package under the shelves, (Without anyone noticing) & then put the other one back. On my way to the cash. Bought a pack of gum, walked out. Easy..

Easiest thing is corners stores & stuff. Just in front of the cash register dude, there's the candies/chocolates & crap. I always walk around with my hands in my pockets. So when he tells me what the price is, I reach for money with my left, & with my right i'm grabbing as much candy & shit & stuffing it into my pockets as I can.

PS: Most cameras (IF not being watched by someone) are only viewwed if there's large damages. So don't let them scare you too much but take precaution don't get caught on camera in a place where you visit often.
February 8, 2009 @ 12:03 PM
no0 v.2.0

why would you steal from a corner store? lol most the time they are usually "mom and pop" esque stores.
February 8, 2009 @ 12:13 PM
AdrianCrooks

why would you steal from a corner store? lol most the time they are usually "mom and pop" esque stores.

Cause i'm hungry as shit & don't feel like overpaying for sugar? & When I say cornerstore I really mean 7/11..
February 8, 2009 @ 12:20 PM
owensA

How about actually getting a job so you dont have to rely on lifting things. I mean, its fun and everything.. but if you get caught.. your fucked and have to end up paying 10x the amount you would've ended up paying for your lifted shit.

True, it was fun nicking shit from the corner store back in middle school but no use getting a criminal record when you're old enough to work and earn your own money
February 8, 2009 @ 12:25 PM
AdrianCrooks

True, it was fun nicking shit from the corner store back in middle school but no use getting a criminal record when you're old enough to work and earn your own money

Know how many companies are getting rich over your stupidity & willingness to buy overpriced items? Son they sell you a pair of shoes for 100$, that costed them less then 10$ to make.

Eat my left nut sack with all this 'shoplifting is wrong don't do it'. BS. The real crooks are these huge companies.
February 8, 2009 @ 12:31 PM
lostin978

i wanna go steal some shit now.
February 8, 2009 @ 12:43 PM
!OhYesHeDid!

im about to go hit up H&M later on. Im bringing money though cause im more than likely gonna bitch out again.
February 8, 2009 @ 12:46 PM
lostin978

^lol have any of you guys ever wore shit and just walk out with it?
February 8, 2009 @ 01:37 PM
*MILK*

We stay catching people stealing. Perfume and cologne testers are like magnets to new and vet. shoplifters...they just cant resist. If you walk in a dressing room with clothing exposed we know what you going in with. When you walk out, if a shoplifter would just take the time to look behind them, they would see lp walking in the dressing room behind them checking for popped tags and left behind merchandise.

Grab and go's are the way to go. We cant respond fast enough to catch the thief. Before we could even get out of the office, its basically too late. If you're staging merchandise, you are sort of asking to get caught cause dont think it isn't being watched...depending on how busy the store is that day.

SO DO MORE GRAB AND GO'S! If the store isn't in a mall of course.
February 8, 2009 @ 02:06 PM
Chewbakka

secuirty has evolved now, they know all the tricks and methods, its almost impossible now. Well, at least here in LA lol you gotta think outside the box and do some wicked weird shit and you gotta understand your enviornment.
February 8, 2009 @ 02:21 PM
imcumming

I had some lengthy posts in this thread, and I deleted them for good purpose.

I was caught jacking at UO. I was only 16, so it didn't go on my record; I was just banned from ever entering UO until I was 18. If I go back, they can immediately call police and have me arrested.

Looking back now, shit wasn't worth it. I lifted so much shit that I didn't and still don't wear at all.

Bottom line: It's not worth it. The only thing I got out of it was nervousness and then more trouble. Don't do it. Take my story as an example.

Things haven't been the same with family, and I always have to confront my inner demons when I walk out of a store that has security sensors. It's almost as if I have lifting Post Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD). Even though I buy all my shit legit now, security sensors sometimes go off and I always have the receipt in my hand. I get freaked the fuck out whenever I walk past any sensor. It's almost as if I can't even walk into a clothing store without searching myself first. I hate it and the feeling I get when that sensor goes off and some random guard looks at me suspiciously. This happened during my recent Uniqlo visit when I bought a pair of S-001.

PS - I hate that this thread got revived. I look back at it and SMH at myself, trying to ignore people quoting my posts. You guys don't know how much it pisses me off/saddens/hurts me to read my own posts, glorifying this shit like I was king of the world or some stupid shit.

It's cool to do it when you're young (don't start it), but when you hit 18+, just stop it. You'll have to deal with court and legal trouble that I certainly don't want to happen to you. And when you look back at it, you'll feel stupid about it, and ask yourself "What the fuck was I thinking?"

Yeah I used to bring home a load of PSPs, DSs and iPods that I lifted from Costco. I thought it was so cool because I was getting all of that shit for free. I stopped when I almost got caught at Walmart w/ a friend. The sensor went off and these guys searched our bags but they couldn't find the make-up that was actually in my jacket sleeve. I get nervous when I walk past those sensors even if I pay for all my shit now. The sad thing is that I could have bought everything I stole.

I work at a retailer now and it sucks because if I SEE someone steal I can't stop them. So if I see some guy stuffing some jeans into his shirt the best thing I can do is ask him how the jeans are.

Bottom line is stop it, you'll regret it even if you don't get caught.
February 8, 2009 @ 02:26 PM

i work at wal mart, and the LP's there r serious. they bust out iphones and shit to take pictures of the theives in person. and they honestly dress like normal people. well they're kinda big but still.
February 8, 2009 @ 02:26 PM
Sarcaustic

^

Why can't you stop shoplifters?
February 8, 2009 @ 02:28 PM
BrandoQ

how do people take stuff from costco, arent all the ipods and electronics in that cage?

http://brandoq.tumblr.com/ http://soundcloud.com/bq92

February 8, 2009 @ 02:29 PM
Sarcaustic

I think it's the more expensive stuff like watches and cameras.
February 8, 2009 @ 02:44 PM
imcumming

IDK store policy or something.

I don't live in America so I don't know how your Costcos work but the electronics are piled up in boxes and the jewlery and cameras are behind a "cage."

My friend tried to lift a couple electronics and almost got away with it but he went back inside for the 50 cent pop and got caught lol dumbass.
February 8, 2009 @ 04:47 PM
SumLite

anyone ever try thiefing from a boutique, or streetwear store LOL
February 8, 2009 @ 06:04 PM
TheCityOfChi

^

Why can't you stop shoplifters?

in most states its illegal to physically stop them unless you have proof, and you cant even confront them until they post the last point of payment
February 8, 2009 @ 06:05 PM
TheCityOfChi

anyone ever try thiefing from a boutique, or streetwear store LOL

thats some bitch shit, and most of the time they are small enough where you pretty much cant. Unless you just break out the door
February 8, 2009 @ 06:39 PM
owensA

Know how many companies are getting rich over your stupidity & willingness to buy overpriced items? Son they sell you a pair of shoes for 100$, that costed them less then 10$ to make.

Eat my left nut sack with all this 'shoplifting is wrong don't do it'. BS. The real crooks are these huge companies.

Lol, looks like someone's welfare check got lost in the mail. You're a damn fool if you think the clothing industry is the only sector of the market with markup, that's how profits and capitalism work, get used to it. And you're even stupider if you think a pair of sneaker's costs $10 to produce, it's much less than that.
February 8, 2009 @ 06:41 PM
mlwdp

"Then funny shit happened. I walk out of the dressing room, my bag so damn obviously full, you can't miss it. I see these hypebeast[SIZE="5"] pinoys [/SIZE]walk in and scanning me like they were suspicious. Then out of nowhere, these[SIZE="5"] nigars [/SIZE]just start giggling at each other and start fucking play fighting in the middle of the damn store. The 2 employees there were like wtffff. These pinoys start screaming and shit, and the employees try telling them to shut the fuck up, but they won't listen. By this time, they call security 'cause these dudes are getting more homo by the second, slapping each other's ass and shit."

i remember reading this way back then. lmao so hard

Wow, racist much?
February 8, 2009 @ 07:46 PM
Glckz

Thing is you're taking a risk shoplifting from corner stores especially city ones that don't have "Dont chase or stop shoplifters" policies, So basically if they want to smash your fucking face in with a bat they can.
February 8, 2009 @ 07:49 PM
Glckz

I worked at a corner store in philly way back when and I caught this dipshit with a pocketfull of random over the counter pills and shit, The owner and myself proceeded to give him an epic ass beating when he threatened to "bring his homies" back to stab us. After a proper stomping cops were called.
February 8, 2009 @ 08:59 PM
Hash>

Wow, racist much?

are you kidding me?
February 8, 2009 @ 09:21 PM
mlwdp

are you kidding me?

If typing that on a messageboard makes you sleep better at night, then who am I to judge?

Chances are, you probaly wouldn't say those things outside of your comp.

-------------------------

Anyway, adding my own story (not really mine, a friend's story).

This girl who was working last year at a sporting goods last year, decided to start stealing from the store she was working at.

My good friend, an ast. manager, noticed some things were missing, mostly after her shift. He then decided to talk to the LP guy of the company, which in turn, kept a close on the girl...

Her "mode" to taking the stuff: Duffel Bag.

Now, here's where the dumbass girl gets herself into some shit: She decided, after I honestly don't know how stupid this girl is, but she decided to return the stolen clothes back to the store for money, which of course she didn't have a receipt. Keep in mind, she was not only returning clothes stolen from her store, but also from across the border (Wisconsin) of another store.

My friend, which happened to be working that day, caught this act, and asked her to step into the office for a "chat." The LP guy was also in the back too, by coincidence. A few minutes later, cops come in and take the girl. What a dumbass.

Now, here's the weird part: After a year has passed(including the obivous court case,etc), she decided to enter the store again, looked at items, didn't buy anything and left. WTF?
February 8, 2009 @ 09:35 PM
damnodalis

Yo what if loss prevention comes up on you but you know for a fact they have no video proof bc you stole all the shit in the dressing room, my home girl did this and got caught and she went along but we were always curious... what if she ran?
February 8, 2009 @ 09:42 PM
Hash>

If typing that on a messageboard makes you sleep better at night, then who am I to judge?

Chances are, you probaly wouldn't say those things outside of your comp.

I didn't say those things lmao. Look closer and try harder next time.
February 8, 2009 @ 09:45 PM
Mistadobalina

[size="5"]lol, looks like someone's welfare check got lost in the mail[/size]. You're a damn fool if you think the clothing industry is the only sector of the market with markup, that's how profits and capitalism work, get used to it. And you're even stupider if you think a pair of sneaker's costs $10 to produce, it's much less than that.

cool
February 8, 2009 @ 10:01 PM
Flatland Funk

lol this thread is back.

Please login first to reply.