FALL SALE - 20% OFF - USE CODE: FALL20 (48 HOURS ONLY)
June 26, 2008 @ 07:03 PM
Krack

how do you think lil wayne got all these taliban scarves?
July 25, 2008 @ 10:26 PM
Yousstafa101

I put all of the shit in my bag, and bounce.

whoa whoa what bag?
February 8, 2009 @ 01:00 AM
BrandoQ

thats some good shit, how do you guys not get nervous when you do it?

http://brandoq.tumblr.com/ http://soundcloud.com/bq92

February 8, 2009 @ 01:04 AM
.IC3.

Haha back in the days there was no need to shoplift. Well for the food/lollies that is.

Well they use to have one of those container things you use to store the lollies. And you get some scoops and put it into your 'lolly cup'.

So like everytime I went to TARGET and KMART (yes we have em in aus)
I just went around opening them containers and eating a WIDE VARIETY OF LOLLIES. haha
and Like when security comes around im just like ahh I'm just testing what it tastes like.
February 8, 2009 @ 01:07 AM
Joweee

Fug. dont feel like reading now so i'm just getting in a post for future viewing.
February 8, 2009 @ 01:16 AM
Hash>

"Then funny shit happened. I walk out of the dressing room, my bag so damn obviously full, you can't miss it. I see these hypebeast pinoys walk in and scanning me like they were suspicious. Then out of nowhere, these nigars just start giggling at each other and start fucking play fighting in the middle of the damn store. The 2 employees there were like wtffff. These pinoys start screaming and shit, and the employees try telling them to shut the fuck up, but they won't listen. By this time, they call security 'cause these dudes are getting more homo by the second, slapping each other's ass and shit."

i remember reading this way back then. lmao so hard
February 8, 2009 @ 01:20 AM
!OhYesHeDid!

damn this got me wanting to swipe some shit just for the hell of it. id be to scared though
February 8, 2009 @ 01:24 AM
odb.

damn this got me wanting to swipe some shit just for the hell of it. id be to scared though

co-sign
February 8, 2009 @ 01:29 AM
BrandoQ

start with small shit then work your way up to electronics, just dont get nervous

http://brandoq.tumblr.com/ http://soundcloud.com/bq92

February 8, 2009 @ 01:30 AM
iSTi

damn you guys jacked a lot of shit

got any info on how to rob earrings from the mall?
February 8, 2009 @ 01:32 AM
no0 v.2.0

og thread was better cause we all had tips on which stores were the easiest.
February 8, 2009 @ 01:34 AM
!OhYesHeDid!

Wheres that thread^

and if I got caught id just blame it on the economy lol
February 8, 2009 @ 01:35 AM
no0 v.2.0

a mod deleted it in like early 08.
February 8, 2009 @ 01:44 AM
!OhYesHeDid!

Thats sucks. I use to always go to Urban Outfitters and always think to swipe some things but I never did. Same for places like Costcos. I was gonna take a PSP and iPod from costco once but I ended up flaking out and buying them.
February 8, 2009 @ 01:48 AM
OneEyeWilly

urban outfitters is soooo easy to steal from. so is uniqlo
February 8, 2009 @ 02:00 AM
GrainBelt

You guys are fucking scum. Pay for your god damn merchandise or else don't steal.
February 8, 2009 @ 02:11 AM
pnsho

I had some lengthy posts in this thread, and I deleted them for good purpose.

I was caught jacking at UO. I was only 16, so it didn't go on my record; I was just banned from ever entering UO until I was 18. If I go back, they can immediately call police and have me arrested.

Looking back now, shit wasn't worth it. I lifted so much shit that I didn't and still don't wear at all.

Bottom line: It's not worth it. The only thing I got out of it was nervousness and then more trouble. Don't do it. Take my story as an example.

Things haven't been the same with family, and I always have to confront my inner demons when I walk out of a store that has security sensors. It's almost as if I have lifting Post Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD). Even though I buy all my shit legit now, security sensors sometimes go off and I always have the receipt in my hand. I get freaked the fuck out whenever I walk past any sensor. It's almost as if I can't even walk into a clothing store without searching myself first. I hate it.
February 8, 2009 @ 02:15 AM
pnsho

I was caught jacking at UO. I was only 16, so it didn't go on my record; I was just banned from ever entering UO until I was 18. If I go back, they can immediately call police and have me arrested.

Looking back now, shit wasn't worth it. I lifted so much shit that I didn't and still don't wear at all.

Bottom line: It's not worth it. The only thing I got out of it was nervousness and then more trouble. Don't do it. Take my story as an example.

Things haven't been the same with family, and I always have to confront my inner demons when I walk out of a store that has security sensors. It's almost as if I have lifting Post Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD). Even though I buy all my shit legit now, security sensors sometimes go off and I always have the receipt in my hand. I get freaked the fuck out whenever I walk past any sensor. It's almost as if I can't even walk into a clothing store without searching myself first. I hate it.

PS - I hate that this thread got revived. I look back at it and SMH at myself, trying to ignore people quoting my posts.
February 8, 2009 @ 02:15 AM
Sarcaustic

Yeah, I definitely wouldn't want to risk going through any trouble for something as little as clothes.
February 8, 2009 @ 02:16 AM
pnsho

Things haven't been the same with family, and I always have to confront my inner demons when I walk out of a store that has security sensors. It's almost as if I have lifting Post Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD). Even though I buy all my shit legit now, security sensors sometimes go off and I always have the receipt in my hand. I get freaked the fuck out whenever I walk past any sensor. It's almost as if I can't even walk into a clothing store without searching myself first. I hate it and the feeling I get when that sensor goes off and some random guard looks at me suspiciously. This happened during my recent Uniqlo visit when I bought a pair of S-001.

PS - I hate that this thread got revived. I look back at it and SMH at myself, trying to ignore people quoting my posts. You guys don't know how much it pisses me off/saddens me reading my own posts, glorifying this shit like I was king of the world or some stupid shit.

It's cool to do it when you're young (don't start it), but when you hit 18+, just stop it. You'll have to deal with court and legal trouble that I certainly don't want to happen to you.
February 8, 2009 @ 02:20 AM
pnsho

Things haven't been the same with family, and I always have to confront my inner demons when I walk out of a store that has security sensors. It's almost as if I have lifting Post Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD). Even though I buy all my shit legit now, security sensors sometimes go off and I always have the receipt in my hand. I get freaked the fuck out whenever I walk past any sensor. It's almost as if I can't even walk into a clothing store without searching myself first. I hate it and the feeling I get when that sensor goes off and some random guard looks at me suspiciously. This happened during my recent Uniqlo visit when I bought a pair of S-001.

PS - I hate that this thread got revived. I look back at it and SMH at myself, trying to ignore people quoting my posts. You guys don't know how much it pisses me off/saddens/hurts me to read my own posts, glorifying this shit like I was king of the world or some stupid shit.

It's cool to do it when you're young (don't start it), but when you hit 18+, just stop it. You'll have to deal with court and legal trouble that I certainly don't want to happen to you. And when you look back at it, you'll feel stupid about it, and ask yourself "What the fuck was I thinking?"
February 8, 2009 @ 04:02 AM
Jim Jardashian

stealing is bad
February 8, 2009 @ 10:10 AM
Obeyprop.

it's so weird when i was 13/14 i was so brave like i didn't think twice or hesitate about stealing. I remember my friend told me too steal these jeans from gap ( me not getting anything in return for doing this) i just walk into gap take the jeans go into the dressing room stuff them into the jeans i was already wearing and walk out.

Like i was a robot or something
February 8, 2009 @ 11:37 AM
!OhYesHeDid!

You guys are fucking scum. Pay for your god damn merchandise or else don't steal.

Whoa big guy stealing is the American way. We're living on stolen property. If your so against it you should leave. Swiping a few things here and there is well......heyyyyyyyyyy>sad
February 8, 2009 @ 11:39 AM
no0 v.2.0

yeah fuck it, keep on rackin!!!
February 8, 2009 @ 11:42 AM
Glckz

Stop being stupid and get a freaking job to pay for shit, It makes you more of a man to earn a living then It does to be common street scum and shoplift, God for bid some of you actually work insted of taking the easy (and risky) way out, Why not get off your ass and actually get a job. There's never a reason to steal shit unless you're starving and wearing rags.
February 8, 2009 @ 11:42 AM
no0 v.2.0

no thanks.
February 8, 2009 @ 11:51 AM
I am Mike

Stealing is stupid unless your poor. My mom said she would forgive me for anything i did unless i shop lifted...she says thats just fucked up. And always listen to MOMMY!!! YAY!
February 8, 2009 @ 11:53 AM
no0 v.2.0

I have a job. Doesn't mean I shouldn't shoplift.
February 8, 2009 @ 11:54 AM
Glckz

I have a job. Doesn't mean I shouldn't shoplift.

Yeah but when you get caught good luck getting a better job with a criminal record ,Genius.

Please login first to reply.