SALE - Up to 70% Off - Shop Now
July 17, 2010 @ 02:24 PM
jawesome

Urban's hard yo. I remember stealing a beanie from there once. I knew it didn't have any tags or anything but that shit still beeped as we left so I threw it in the bushes real quick before we went back in.

Now that I've started working at walmart for the summer I've been feelin' the need to steal a game or two from them...

Instagram: prxsh

July 17, 2010 @ 03:10 PM
Joweee

Yea they're hard. you can't put it on under your close cus them they have a person in the dressing room counting you items. unless they don't see it.
i usually bring a grl with a big ass purse and go in the corner
July 18, 2010 @ 12:16 PM
Araab-Muzik

you guys should just PAY for the things you want. stealing is will always back fire on y'all. you might be able to get away with it today, tomorrow or next week but eventually everything will come back to you. I'm pretty sure you've heard of a thing called KARMA.
July 18, 2010 @ 01:03 PM
3 Stripes

lol karma is my bitch!! no such thing as karma!!
July 18, 2010 @ 01:25 PM
buffaloclone

anyone ever steal from sun glass hut or whatever that really small ass store in the mall is? it seems like if the one guy working was distracted for a minuite you could grab a pair or two and dip pretty easily

http://dogfart69.tumblr.com/ follow ya boi, its pretty much all puppies and babes

July 18, 2010 @ 02:04 PM
nostalgia

Ye, there is like 0 security in sunglass hut and usually only 1 girl working their with a shitload of people looking around, I bet they loose so many Ray Ban and Oakley glasses.
July 18, 2010 @ 03:29 PM
JesusHadDreads

^ True. But somehting about all of that seems fishy. I mean, it's just too easy! Most of the glasses are just sitting there with no cord/string attached to it and no censor on it.
July 18, 2010 @ 04:34 PM
sukafresh

this thread just made me want to hit up the outlets and come up on shit
July 20, 2010 @ 11:16 AM
nostalgia

^ True. But somehting about all of that seems fishy. I mean, it's just too easy! Most of the glasses are just sitting there with no cord/string attached to it and no censor on it.

I know what you mean, like they have to have something to protect them.
July 20, 2010 @ 11:20 AM
tyler,

i've been looking at getting a pair of raybans but it still looks too hard, the sunglass hut at the mall near me locks all their shit up
August 1, 2010 @ 07:57 PM
darkspeeds66

wow...this thread really makes me wanna lift
August 1, 2010 @ 11:23 PM
jawesome

I just stole two copies of Starcraft 2 lol. $40 if you want them, get at me. cool

August 1, 2010 @ 11:32 PM
zzzboy

im telling your girlfriend.
August 1, 2010 @ 11:33 PM
CanvasO8

you guys should just PAY for the things you want. stealing is will always back fire on y'all. you might be able to get away with it today, tomorrow or next week but eventually everything will come back to you. I'm pretty sure you've heard of a thing called KARMA.

you're gonna talk about karma when it comes to stealing from big box corporations that abuse their workers, put mom and pops out of business, and are just ran by overall bad/greedy people? unless of course you guys are stealing from a mom and pop joint, that shit is just fucked up if you are, but otherwise corporations can suck on my left nut while i help myself to whatever i want from those greedy bastards.
August 1, 2010 @ 11:37 PM
jawesome

im telling your girlfriend.

nahhhh nikka nahhhhh.

August 2, 2010 @ 05:31 AM
Dental Plan

you're gonna talk about karma when it comes to stealing from big box corporations that abuse their workers, put mom and pops out of business, and are just ran by overall bad/greedy people? unless of course you guys are stealing from a mom and pop joint, that shit is just fucked up if you are, but otherwise corporations can suck on my left nut while i help myself to whatever i want from those greedy bastards.

http://www.cracked.com/article_14990_what-monkeysphere.html
August 2, 2010 @ 07:58 AM
Pinhead Larry

I caught 6 people in the short time I worked at the Polo Ralph Lauren outlet. I'd just nod to the security guard and point, and they'd check em out, and it was always the same result. They always had the same stupid sob stories.
August 2, 2010 @ 08:41 AM
dimsum

Lizzy bags are the real shit. You can also do up the big holiday popcorn tins the same way for racking North Face around Christmas time.
August 2, 2010 @ 11:12 AM
nostalgia

you really gonna carry around a big ass tin can.
August 2, 2010 @ 12:12 PM
Jae.

I plan on going to H&M and Levi today wish me well guys. Any tips for Levi? Never lifted from them

H&M and Levi's is really easy, depends on what you intend to lift.

Assuming you're gunna lift jeans/pants, just make sure you're wearing some loose/baggy jeans when you go. Get the pants/jeans you want and put them on under youre loose jeans in the fitting room. Walk out.
August 2, 2010 @ 03:18 PM
Brooklyn_718

YOU GUYS ARE FUCKING NUTS !!!!

Stealing ? Are you kidding me ? If you get caught stealing at 18+ even younger your ass won't ever see a job in retail. The only reason I'm saying retail is because that's what young adults try to get while going to college etc. You possibly won't even get a job at starbucks. Put it like this you get caught no business that sells any goods will ever hire you period. The RISK is greater than the REWARD in this situation.

I seen someone post a comment like "major companies so what" I understand some companies are so huge that you think stealing from them is no big deal but it's still wrong and those are the companies that usually punish to the fullest extent of the law.

I think alot of you have status anxiety.
August 2, 2010 @ 03:25 PM
Dolli_pooh

NEVER Steal in your own state. Go out of town to like a outlet mall and just load the fuk up.
August 2, 2010 @ 09:44 PM
dimsum

you really gonna carry around a big ass tin can.

You can crack jokes all you want
August 2, 2010 @ 10:03 PM
Pinhead Larry

you guys are fucking nuts !!!!

Stealing ? Are you kidding me ? If you get caught stealing at 18+ even younger your ass won't ever see a job in retail. The only reason i'm saying retail is because that's what young adults try to get while going to college etc. You possibly won't even get a job at starbucks. Put it like this you get caught no business that sells any goods will ever hire you period. The risk is greater than the reward in this situation.

I seen someone post a comment like "major companies so what" i understand some companies are so huge that you think stealing from them is no big deal but it's still wrong and those are the companies that usually punish to the fullest extent of the law.

cosign.
August 2, 2010 @ 10:45 PM
Daws

biggest bullshit post i read on this site, my friend got arrested there on blackfriday, his trial is this week

your friend is a fucking idiot did he honestly think they wouldn't heighten security on one of the busiest holiday sales of the year. Best Buy hires cops to prevent too many people from entering the store at once and so people don't cut the line.
August 2, 2010 @ 10:55 PM
omgjon

September 6, 2010 @ 10:02 PM
zephyrus561

OH MY GOD. I love this thread and had to sign up! I've lifted so much shit, i'm surprised I haven't been caught yet. Macy's, Sears, Aldo's, Nordstrom, J Crew, Wal-mart, American Eagle, Anthropologie, Forever 21, and Victoria Secret. I've only been doing it for 3 months or so. I've seen it all and done it all. My closet size has tripled. All the girl shit I lift I give it to my chick friends or sister. I've only had one close call and that was at Victoria Secret when I was trying to lift some lip gloss. It's always the stupid things that almost gets you caught ahaha
September 6, 2010 @ 10:40 PM
Tommy Boy

damn dude hope you got that lip gloss, close calls.
September 6, 2010 @ 10:52 PM
jawesome

The single most expensive I've stolen is an iPod Touch, 8g lewl.

September 6, 2010 @ 11:44 PM
goldengoose

YOU GUYS ARE FUCKING NUTS !!!!

Stealing ? Are you kidding me ? If you get caught stealing at 18+ even younger your ass won't ever see a job in retail. The only reason I'm saying retail is because that's what young adults try to get while going to college etc. You possibly won't even get a job at starbucks. Put it like this you get caught no business that sells any goods will ever hire you period. The RISK is greater than the REWARD in this situation.

I seen someone post a comment like "major companies so what" I understand some companies are so huge that you think stealing from them is no big deal but it's still wrong and those are the companies that usually punish to the fullest extent of the law.

truth

Please login first to reply.