Get an Extra 20% Off Sale Items - Use code: EXTRA20
June 19, 2008 @ 06:22 PM
MER-ONE

wanna hear some thing really funny i just got a 2003 bmw series 3 alpina edition for 5,000 dollars my dad bought it for me
June 19, 2008 @ 08:21 PM
line-one

i know a kid who got a bentley for there first car
June 20, 2008 @ 01:18 AM
sb is future

shit im almost 17 and dont even have a fuckin permit so wen i go to school and see all these kids in there bmws evos range rovers it pisses me off. they did shit for them beside jump on there daddys dick till he got there shit
June 20, 2008 @ 02:59 AM
Hussla

Ay, if you earned your envy, enjoy it...bask in it.

If your parents bought it for you though...like I said...you're not a baller...your parents are...keep it humble homie. You aint nothing till you earn it.

>sad lol...
June 20, 2008 @ 03:31 AM
RoseSippa

>sad lol...

AKA your ride your daddy's cock on a regular basis and in return he gives you plentiful amounts of undeserved cash.

You're bitch made for life son.
June 20, 2008 @ 04:23 AM
camthraxFHK

So much envy in this thread. I love it!

It's true man... I worked valet and found myself behind the wheel of many nice cars... AND I LIKED IT.
June 20, 2008 @ 07:08 AM
Hussla

AKA your ride your daddy's cock on a regular basis and in return he gives you plentiful amounts of undeserved cash.

You're bitch made for life son.

The envy level in this thread is so high, it could make a poor man feel rich.

I never stated anything about my parents buying me a car, or getting lots of cash. What I ment to say was that all of you jealous bitches should stfu because you're envious and that's such a nasty charasteristic.

Go work for a living, buy your son a Bentley. Whatever, I don't care. It's just funny that when I claim that this thread is full of envious reply's, I'm suddenly the spoiled brat.

Get your facts straight, son. >sad

Plus: When you're young and successful and drive a nice car that you bought by yourself, people still look at you like you got that car for free, or like you're driving daddy's car. So ain't no such thing as 'deserved envy'.
June 20, 2008 @ 07:45 AM

Inactive

The envy level in this thread is so high, it could make a poor man feel rich.

I never stated anything about my parents buying me a car, or getting lots of cash. What I ment to say was that all of you jealous bitches should stfu because you're envious and that's such a nasty charasteristic.

Go work for a living, buy your son a Bentley. Whatever, I don't care. It's just funny that when I claim that this thread is full of envious reply's, I'm suddenly the spoiled brat.

Get your facts straight, son. >sad

Plus: When you're young and successful and drive a nice car that you bought by yourself, people still look at you like you got that car for free, or like you're driving daddy's car. So ain't no such thing as 'deserved envy'.

but you are still a lil bitch
June 20, 2008 @ 07:46 AM
Hussla

And rich. Bitchessssssssssss. >sad
June 20, 2008 @ 07:49 AM
SK1

My parents could hardly afford to pay their own car bills, so I definitely wasn't about to get a new Lexus. I think just buying your kids things like that sends them a bad message. Its good if the parents and kid pays for it together, say 50/50, there's nothing wrong with parents helping out their kids. But just buying them things, especially an expensive car, just takes away from them developing into a responsible and independent adult.
June 20, 2008 @ 08:05 AM
:Brother:

being born into a rich family doesent make you a bitch, but calling someone who was born into a rich family a bitch makes you the bitch. bitch.

mutha fuckers would change place with the next man sitting in a 750i no question.

this is such a whiney thread.
June 20, 2008 @ 08:38 AM
KillaKate

If had asked my parents to buy me a car when I was 17, my mom would have smacked me in the face.

Ive been working since I was 13 years old. I just bought a new car in March, and it felt damn good to be able to buy myself something.
June 20, 2008 @ 11:14 AM
FACE

my first car was a 98 Saturn. It was summer going into my senior year and i had moved out and into my granparents house and needed a car to get around, she put $3k down and i handled the payments, $300 a month and $360 insurance monthly, i only made $700 a month because i was a full time student and i had to pay for my own gas cell and lunches. shit was impossible.

eventually it was inevitable i couldn't afford the payments so i had to get rid of it(give it back sad ) and i purchased my grandparents 93 Cadillac deville for $1500

i really loved that car and so did all my friends, that shit was so gangster and the BOSE sound system didn't hurt, i put an Alpine head unit in. but then it started to have gas mileage issues(12mpg) and i had to get rid of it, i sold it for $1500(got my money back) and my sister had mercy on me, she was buying a new car so she let me buy her 2000 Honda Civic Ex for $1500, it was worth $5k at the time. and it is what i drive now, it's clean and gets 30mpg. only problem i've had was it getting stolen for the 2000 Si wheels i put on it.

figured i'd supply pics since most don't read

Orlando, FL. OG as fuck.

June 20, 2008 @ 12:23 PM
rommell84

Haha this thread is showing all that walks of life money wise.

I ask my parents if I could get a car and they said yeah no problem...you just have to work for it..... So at the time I was like what! my homies parents just bought him a car. But looking back it makes you stronger so i bought a buick skylark had it in high school until some rich chic stoped at a yellow light in a bmw (those stop really good) and my car didn't stop so good so I crashed it.

Thing still ran too even when it smashed up like crazy but I had to let it go. I just bought my 07 corolla and I love it.
June 20, 2008 @ 12:46 PM
Haterade

I can't drive yet, but this summer me and my pops are starting to work on this 68 skylark which is going to be my first car. Shits going to be piff.
June 20, 2008 @ 01:08 PM
ice13water

i know a kid whos dad brought hima 2007 is350 for his 17th biirthday 6 months later car is totaled- RED LIGHT

i know another kid that drives his uncles lotus elise all winter and has his own 01 civic

and i know a kid that brought his own 07 si at 17 years old

i need a job so i can buy myself an AP1 S2000
June 20, 2008 @ 04:16 PM
truegitarooman

i remember taking drivers ed that the teacher told us that like.....80% of people get into car accidents in their first 5 years of driving. so if i ever have children you better bet theyre gonna get a piece of shit car till they wreck it or it breaks down itself.

i bought a '90 accord from my sister as my first car (started driving in '04) and im still driving it till this day. its falling apart but im getting a dodge charger or some kinda hybrid within the next month; not sure which yet.
June 20, 2008 @ 04:55 PM
owensA

mutha fuckers would change place with the next man sitting in a 750i no question.

that's a very shallow and superficial conclusion
June 20, 2008 @ 05:00 PM
AntonyT

I don't hate on anybody's car...whether they bought it or not....but i was like most people my parents never bought me a car. my first ride was when i was a senior in high school....got a 93 geo metro that had been crashed, paid like 63$ for it. yes, 63$. first car i had sex in..lol. then a semester into college i got a 96 monte carlo. paid like 5 grand. now im graduated from college and i just got an 08 pntiac g5
June 20, 2008 @ 05:50 PM
Neeno

It's only a car. Jam.
June 20, 2008 @ 05:58 PM
havok...

i didnt get my own car till i got accepted to the university...but i still decided to go to community college. i got my license junior year...and was still takin tha bus on a regular basis. my parents bought me a salvaged 99 civic. love it though...tha windows fucked up and tha door sticks a bit....but it runs hella good. thats tha last big thing they bought me. they buy me things i need, like books for class and shit...but i buy tha shit i want, everything i buy is luxury. i cant remember tha last time they bought me a pair of shoes or any piece of clothing...
June 20, 2008 @ 08:45 PM
Lew

why are people mad that there parents bought them nice cars?
June 20, 2008 @ 11:56 PM
HipHopCat978

I've had my license for almost three years, but I don't have a car. Hopefully my mom will sell me her old car for cheap if she buys a new one.
June 21, 2008 @ 12:28 AM
STNDRD

I'm just learning to drive, Im gonna get by dads old accord which is a peice of shit, but ill still have a car. I live on the north shore so its all rich white girls in big suv's.
June 21, 2008 @ 05:33 AM

Inactive

And rich. Bitchessssssssssss. >sad

people who brag about this fall into one of two categories

A) Broke

B) Small Cock

real bosses dont brag

"wanksters want beef and there name in the streets, most times end up with their brain where their feet should go"
June 21, 2008 @ 06:42 AM

Inactive

sadsad
he's an intern for a high end fashion store or something around those lines
June 21, 2008 @ 08:06 AM
Hussla

people who brag about this fall into one of two categories

A) Broke

B) Small Cock

real bosses dont brag

"wanksters want beef and there name in the streets, most times end up eith their brain where their feet should go"

I fall in both categories cool cool cool
June 21, 2008 @ 08:33 AM

Inactive

I fall in both categories cool cool cool

thats whats up

like my cock

no homo

Please login first to reply.