Free Worldwide Shipping
Spend $150 USD or more. Click for details.
December 3, 2008 @ 12:32 PM
GranzoRico

Yo you dudes need to give up!!! lol hahahaha
where to cawp
where to cawp
where to cawp
February 7, 2009 @ 02:32 AM
iSTi

^^yo for real ineedz them
anyone got info?
February 7, 2009 @ 02:39 AM
A.B.Y.S.S.

a rose by any other name is still a rose. that said a fassy is still a fassy no matter how slick they try to be. male earrings are gay imo, i say that because i don't equate earrings with anything masculine only feminine. soem things are just too borderline metrosexual the word for "inthecloset".
guy-earrings
girl-earrings
guy-chain
girl-necklace
do you see where i'm going with this, just because girls look cute or not doing our things doesn't mean you should do/wear girl things. just saying imo.
February 7, 2009 @ 02:54 AM
OneEyeWilly

this thread should be renamed the ear gauging thread

just go to any mall and find something that looks good in your ear. if i had my cam with me id take pics of my earings.
February 7, 2009 @ 02:57 AM
OneEyeWilly

a rose by any other name is still a rose. that said a fassy is still a fassy no matter how slick they try to be. male earrings are gay imo, i say that because i don't equate earrings with anything masculine only feminine. soem things are just too borderline metrosexual the word for "inthecloset".
guy-earrings
girl-earrings
guy-chain
girl-necklace
do you see where i'm going with this, just because girls look cute or not doing our things doesn't mean you should do/wear girl things. just saying imo.

lol @ the irony. this kids saying earings are gay and his first sentence, hes quoting faggy shakespeare quotes. go get your asshole gauged homo
February 7, 2009 @ 05:30 AM
A.B.Y.S.S.

lol @ the irony. this kids saying earings are gay and his first sentence, hes quoting faggy shakespeare quotes. go get your asshole gauged homo

i did state this was an opinion didn't i. and yes it was nice to see you realized that little fact that not alot of people care to know about history. it's usually shoved down someones throat to prove that others were gay. sorta like when atheists refute things in the bibles credibility. you are however free to wear/have whatever you like in this world if you live in a democracy. that fact that you are even acknowledging this means your a lil butthurt and maybe you should take your own advice and how did you say it? oh yeah! go get your asshole gauged as well homo.
February 8, 2009 @ 02:04 AM
OneEyeWilly

^your retort was 100% fail kind sir. lol you saying im butthurt and you bringing up the bible. why would i be butthurt that your a thesbian faggot? doesnt have anything to do with atheists or decomocracy or any of that shit broski. i was just simply pointing out the irony of you saying earings are gay while coming across as a fudgepacker yourself by quoting probably the gayest shakespearean quote ever. its like the faggot calling the queer gay.
February 8, 2009 @ 02:23 AM
pnsho

If I didn't have strict Asian parents, I'd get a pair of earrings.

But then that'll hurt my career opportunities.
February 8, 2009 @ 02:47 AM
suprapinoy

get gauges(tapers) or plugs
February 8, 2009 @ 03:38 AM
OneEyeWilly

^smh
February 8, 2009 @ 07:40 AM
A.B.Y.S.S.

^your retort was 100% fail kind sir. lol you saying im butthurt and you bringing up the bible. why would i be butthurt that your a thesbian faggot? doesnt have anything to do with atheists or decomocracy or any of that shit broski. i was just simply pointing out the irony of you saying earings are gay while coming across as a fudgepacker yourself by quoting probably the gayest shakespearean quote ever. its like the faggot calling the queer gay.

you wanna know how i know your gay lol? you take this way too serious one eye lol? if that isn't some gay ish, calling someone else gay. your name is oneeyewilly wtf? i did that to say it was gay, i'm not a fan of shakespeare get a life for even trying that. like i said you have the right to get mad and defend males wearing earrings, just don't get all butthurt when some other male calls you gay for it.
February 8, 2009 @ 09:35 AM
nucky

stretch them
February 8, 2009 @ 10:12 AM
Obeyprop.

People still pm asking me about those damn earrings....
February 8, 2009 @ 11:27 AM
Declined

fucking conformist fucks wearing gauges now.
I hate how all the flips at my school wear them.
They aren't even into the music and they wear them.
what the fuck is wrong with you fags?
February 8, 2009 @ 11:51 AM
AdrianCrooks

what the fuck is wrong with you fags?

Really? Not a lot of people at my school have them. It's pretty dope.
February 8, 2009 @ 12:52 PM
Declined

Really? Not a lot of people at my school have them. It's pretty dope.

Yes, I do not like how many people have them. they all wear The Hundreds and Stussy shit, but everyone one of them would piss brix if they listend to grindxcore.
February 8, 2009 @ 12:56 PM
pnsho

So you're saying people who don't understand the culture shouldn't wear gauges?

Here we go again.
February 8, 2009 @ 01:00 PM
AdrianCrooks

I rock Hundreds, Stussy, Etc & although I wouldn't piss brix is I listened to GrindxCore. I don't listen to it. Or have any desire to.
February 8, 2009 @ 01:08 PM
Declined

Naw, I just don't like people who flame other people for the shit they wear, but then wear the it after one of there more openminded friends wears it.

I don't know if I made sense.
February 8, 2009 @ 01:13 PM
!OhYesHeDid!

who the heck is GrindxCore?

and i havent wore earrings in years. i was thinking about getting some new ones. not really down with diamonds though
February 8, 2009 @ 01:14 PM
AdrianCrooks

Naw, I just don't like people who flame other people for the shit they wear, but then wear the it after one of there more openminded friends wears it.

I don't know if I made sense.

Oh. So like fags who go around calling kids emos for having plugs, & then 2 months later when the hype catches on they get their shit gauged?
February 8, 2009 @ 01:20 PM
OneEyeWilly

you wanna know how i know your gay lol? you take this way too serious one eye lol? if that isn't some gay ish, calling someone else gay. your name is oneeyewilly wtf? i did that to say it was gay, i'm not a fan of shakespeare get a life for even trying that. like i said you have the right to get mad and defend males wearing earrings, just don't get all butthurt when some other male calls you gay for it.

wanna know how i know your gay. because oneeyewilly is from the goonies and you automatically associate it with a chode.

lol @ thats some gay ish. first he quotes shakespeare then he censors himself over the internet. who said i was serious bro i could care less at all. Your the one who responded about atheists and democracy. idc that u said its gay or anything like that and im not mad about it. just like you shouldnt care if i say your gay. we agree to disagree i guess.

i was simply saying that for you to come in a thread asking for earring advice and to make a totally useless statement saying something that most males do to impress girls was ironice because you came across gay yourself with that quote. Dont try to make it seem as if it was intentional because we all saw your 'genius' attmempt at comparing necklaces and earings idiot. dont respond to this. you lose. again.
February 8, 2009 @ 01:33 PM
Declined

who the heck is GrindxCore?

and i havent wore earrings in years. i was thinking about getting some new ones. not really down with diamonds though

Geindxcore is a genre of music.

February 8, 2009 @ 01:38 PM
Killa!

step your earring game up and get some vvs rocks in your ear
February 8, 2009 @ 07:09 PM
nucky

What the fuck is wrong with you fags?

[size="6"]you are the biggest fucking idiot on the internet if you think a body piercing has anything to do with music.
[/size]
February 8, 2009 @ 07:47 PM
Failure Pt.3

People still pm asking me about those damn earrings....

where2cawp
February 8, 2009 @ 07:55 PM
will 1 am

Aight, so Im piercing my ears tommorow and Whats the best way to do it?

Numb it with ice?

I heard something about putting a lemon behind your ear?

Just stabbing the earing through?

enlighten me!
February 8, 2009 @ 08:01 PM
will 1 am

touche

i guess ill be making a visit to Claire's
February 8, 2009 @ 08:10 PM
OneEyeWilly

Aight, so Im piercing my ears tommorow and Whats the best way to do it?

Numb it with ice?

I heard something about putting a lemon behind your ear?

Just stabbing the earing through?

enlighten me!

guy-earrings
girl-earrings
guy-chain
girl-necklace
February 8, 2009 @ 08:14 PM
will 1 am

guy-earrings
girl-earrings
guy-chain
girl-necklace

uhhhh....

I think they look good?

Please login first to reply.