Free Worldwide Shipping on Orders Over $150.00 USD or more - Use Code: HBSHIP150
June 2, 2008 @ 05:59 PM
dmwalking

Lol. I'm embarrassed for some of ya'll. Niggra's is taking clothing way too serious. Why do you care so much? Let kids bite. Give the youngn's some slack, they're learning. As long as they're not claiming to be originators, let em be.

And some niggra's need to be real with themselves. Do you really care about streetwear as a culture? Do you just like the look? Do you cop streetwear cuz you just like having what the rest of America isn't "hip" to yet? Do you give a damn about supreme's skateboard influence? Or w)taps military influence? Or visvim's natural mindset? Or do you just like the way it looks?

I mean, yeah, I clown on iss'ers with the rest of ya'll, but, maybe that's what really makes em feel good. Negro, if you wanna rock a gold foil print skeleton hoodie with acid washed jeans cuz you like that? Go head dogz....do you. Yeah I think it's corny, but real talk, if you's a cool dude, we can still break bread. The clothes don't make the man. The fashion sense don't make the man. One of the coolest dudes I chill with got peircings and wears birkenstocks. What I care if the ***** don't rock apc's and am90's?

I'm done being elitist. I'm done callin kids biters. I'm done arguing over who's original. I'm done giving a damn about another man's fashion. I just wanna dress the way I wanna dress. And if I wanna take influence, who cares? Like i've said before, when I'm talkin to a female, she aint thinking, oh he bit that from a vintage Nike catalog, or, he bit that from hb. Lol. Nah, she's just thinkin, nice kicks, nice fit, cute smile, nice voice. Why? Cuz the man wears the clothes, not the other way around.

Dog, when I'm paging through GQ, I'm taking pointers from the ads. When I'm browsing hb or 5th d, I'm taking pointers. If I like what I see, I'm gonna adopt that and make it mine.

But see, I'm honest with myself. I really don't care about streetwear culture. And considering the amount of snobs i've encountered, I really don't wanna learn. You can keep your faggetty culture. From what I do know about streetwear, all the newjacks done gayed it up anyway. It was originally about doin what felt good and being different from the norm. If a ***** did his own thing, *****s would compliment and appreciate...not bicker and question how "down" he was. Lol. Nigz is fags now. Take this too damn serious. Like it's religion.

Yo, ya'll need to find something more substantial to give meaning to your life. This culture isn't something you should use to make you. If anything, it should only be a small part of your personality as a whole. Lol at nigz who work just to buy streetwear and post on internet forums. I mean, aren't there more important things in life?

Honestly, I think the best fit posters on hb are the ones who have more important things in life to attend to, and some of the dudes who actually know the culture.....and know it's not that frikkin serious. They just do this as a side hobby. They just like to dress nice. And they don't take themselves so damn serious.

So forget all of this streetwear garbage. Most of the dudes makin real money don't care about streetwear. Most of the chicks you wanna bag don't care about streetwear. So why take this so serious? Well, wait....better question: why take another man's choices so serious. Geez dude, do you!

I mean, I respect dudes who take this serious. I respect you because that's you being you. I mean, I don't like biters either, but it is what it is. Biter's are just being themselves too! That's why they're biting!

At the end of the day, it's just clothes anyway. If you're a homo wearing sb's, you'll still be a homo wearing vans. But at least be yourself. And stop caring so damn much about what another MAN is wearing.

Pc

Ps, props to anyone who actually read all of that! Lol. Even though most replies will say, "I aint readin all that!" Lol.

guy on some broke bus. Love, Sosa. "Don't feed the trolls" initiative coming soon. We can rebuild.

June 2, 2008 @ 06:03 PM
nogatco

Real talk.
June 2, 2008 @ 06:05 PM
redshoepaul

Wow, this is all coming from somebody in New York? You're definitely the only person at the moment from New York who I'd actually like to meet that seems to be into street wear.
June 2, 2008 @ 06:21 PM
LoLife

I agree with 95% of what you said. The only thing I dont agree with is being so serious about streetwear. It's one thing to adapt it into your own style but its another to completely copy someone else. I never liked those jerks who thought they soo coool because theyve been in the game for 50 years or something.

When he be playin Scrabble that nigga gotta figure out how to make a word outta seven Ls

June 2, 2008 @ 06:37 PM
$tevO

congrats on your epiphany

seriously
June 2, 2008 @ 06:37 PM
STI Guy

these thoughts are good but they've been expressed by many already.
June 2, 2008 @ 06:42 PM
Leumas

wow

Lol. I'm embarrassed for some of ya'll. Niggra's is taking clothing way too serious. Why do you care so much?

Yo, ya'll need to find something more substantial to give meaning to your life.

Yet you just wrote a essay when you could have summed it in 3 sentances. Really who is taking it serious?

I'm done being elitist.

smh. you were an elitist? Answer this. What maked you an elitist? Your clothes? Your views? Who told you were an elitist? Just curious?

I mean, I respect dudes who take this serious.

So let me get this straight. You respect guys who take something serious when you just said they shouldn't. Right . . . .
June 2, 2008 @ 06:43 PM
southwest55

I aint readin all that shit n**ga.lol
June 2, 2008 @ 06:46 PM
eyen

word.
everyones on there on, doing there on thing.
and if some kid on the internetzzz 1000 miles away is wearing the same jeans the same way you are with the same shoes who cares..
so what if he took your style. you know what he did.. there need not be a debate on who started the style first?.

i really couldn't give a fuck what brands recondo/milspex/cnneffect or any other streetwear aficionado wear. if it looks good then it looks good.
personally i wear what i think looks good, i wear what makes me look clean, crisp fresh whatever.. cuz exactly, the man wears the clothes.
what i wear builds my confidence.. at the end of the day.. its not HB im trying to impress.. its the look i put out for girls..

the most elegant and eye catching wdywt posters aren't in heated debate 24/7 on who started 'what' first.

why am i on here?
if this is ever to be questioned..
because i like the style and culture around it.
not the prude, glory loving, people that make up
a great perecent of this forum.

TL;DR: i agree with OP^^.
June 2, 2008 @ 06:48 PM
Wilson

This thread is a breath of fresh air from all these fucking elitist clowns.

I'd s your d in rl.
June 2, 2008 @ 06:49 PM
karl winslow

I'm pretty sure you just wrote stuff and did'nt bother going back and making sure everything made sense and flowed. Because it did'nt. I love you and that is why I am telling you this.
June 2, 2008 @ 06:49 PM
meowmeowmeow

So let me get this straight. You respect guys who take something serious when you just said they shouldn't. Right . . . .

people who take anything serious are doing their own shit but dudes who do shouldn't worry about what others are doing.
www.youtube.com/watch?v=n_hYc6lYE4c&feature=related
June 2, 2008 @ 06:51 PM
dmwalking

I aint readin all that shit n**ga.lol

Aww man, I respect your opinion. sad

No sarcasm. Just being stupid. But I do appreciate your input when you drop it.

And I'm not multi quotin. My blackberry won't let me.

guy on some broke bus. Love, Sosa. "Don't feed the trolls" initiative coming soon. We can rebuild.

June 2, 2008 @ 07:05 PM
DE LUCKS

were you on the toilet when you wrote this?
i couldn't imagine any other place that would allow someone the time to write something that long on their blackberry.
June 2, 2008 @ 07:06 PM
DE LUCKS

wait how about run's houses bath tub
June 2, 2008 @ 07:06 PM
dmwalking

wow

Yet you just wrote a essay when you could have summed it in 3 sentances. Really who is taking it serious?

Not me. I just talk a lot in real life so that explains why I wrote an essay. And I feel like I need to save some of these kids from themselves. So I wanted to drop that. I'm serious about people...not streetwear.

smh. you were an elitist? Answer this. What maked you an elitist? Your clothes? Your views? Who told you were an elitist? Just curious?
[/b]

I considered myself an elitist cuz I started having tendencies in real life. I was just always clowning kids for dressing like cornballs. But that's gay. It wasn't my clothes that made me feel like that, it was my attitude. I'm saying, I still dress the same.

Sorry, I didn't reach too deep into my cerebral thesaurus to explain what I meant. Let me explain. I can respect it, but that doesn't mean I agree with it. The same way I respect Muslims, but I don't agree with them. Simple as that.

Lol at you Sam. Cutie pie.

June 2, 2008 @ 07:14 PM
dmwalking

wait how about run's houses bath tub

Lol. Nah, bored at work. Lurked the wdywt thread and dudes were all buggin bout this. So I started ranting. Realized it's too long for the wdywt. So I made my own thread. Lol.

June 2, 2008 @ 07:15 PM

Inactive

DM isnt dipset
If I ever see Sportfreak, imma slap him a kufi
June 2, 2008 @ 07:22 PM
dmwalking

DM isnt dipset
If I ever see Sportfreak, imma slap him a kufi

sad oh no. I wanna be dipset.

Man, forget everthing I just said! Hate hate hate!!!!!!

June 2, 2008 @ 07:24 PM
fang

this is news to me!
June 2, 2008 @ 07:52 PM
dmwalking

lol i was just searching for a link and came upon this:

hypecrew.com/forum/showthread.php?t=71046&highlight=5th

Lol, I guess I been singin the same song for a while huh?

Lol. I remember that...dude's weren't as bad as they are now. Too much 5th d influence. ;)

June 2, 2008 @ 07:53 PM

Inactive

you slap the kufi off, not on

just forgot to write it
June 2, 2008 @ 08:00 PM
dmwalking

people earn livings doing this

but to you fucking consumers then yea it's not serious. NOW GIMME YER DAMN MONEYS AFORE I TAKE IT.

You honor my thread with your presence.

June 2, 2008 @ 08:02 PM
damnwitless1

yo, real talk, props on this. I agree 100% If I ever meet you in real life, I'ma light you up.

All I do is smoke weed and listen to MF DOOM innercitykidsmusic.com

June 2, 2008 @ 08:07 PM
damnwitless1

idk the slang in Vrignina but around here Light Up means you let another man smoke on your dollar.

All I do is smoke weed and listen to MF DOOM innercitykidsmusic.com

June 2, 2008 @ 08:56 PM
torontoballer

real talk!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Been thinkin this to myself for a while now.

BUY WHAT YOU LIKE. DRESS HOW YOU WANT.

FUCK THE HYPE.

IF YOU FEEL GOOD YOU'LL LOOK GOOD. CONFIDENCE RADIATES
June 2, 2008 @ 09:41 PM
JKISSI

sorry cuz couldnt read all that
June 2, 2008 @ 09:54 PM
LoLife

Hey u know what guys? We should really just all quit being such goddamn hypebeasts, cancel our usernames, and live amongst the nudist

When he be playin Scrabble that nigga gotta figure out how to make a word outta seven Ls

June 2, 2008 @ 11:51 PM
zyezye

im just here for jailbaits and got lured here by the supremeXfleshlight collab.
June 3, 2008 @ 12:06 AM

Inactive

I didn

Please login first to reply.