May 30, 2008 @ 11:23 PM
betterdays

I hum to myself whenever I go anywhere. Sound quality is top notch.
May 31, 2008 @ 08:12 PM
gaws

I like to have a sonically superior archive

the way you said this, so unnecessary.
May 31, 2008 @ 08:13 PM
gaws

I sense a brawl between our super mod Helgen and elite streetwear guru Milspex! My moneys on Helgen though, I don't think Wtaps increases your attack power.

HAHAHAHAHAH

plus helgen is from ny...he's liable to fuck people up .
May 31, 2008 @ 08:19 PM
gaws

CDs get you less punani so Ipods all the way. Convenience, plus you can always upgrade earphones to Shures or any other top end brand for better sound quality.

if you have game, she wont care if you use one or the other. no bitch has ever went 'yeah hes swag was on point...but he carried a cd player'

sorry for multi responses, i havent been on in a couple days.
May 31, 2008 @ 08:27 PM
gaws

i see what you mean, but only to a certain degree. a rolex can cost tens of thousands and bitches notice that. that is a baller status watch. however, most women wont know that a certain cd player is going for $1000 us dollars on yahoo japan and there fore just think your carrying a cd player, IMO.
June 1, 2008 @ 03:50 AM
suubie

what kind of girl gives it up cause you got a dope IPOD? please elaborate
June 1, 2008 @ 04:21 AM

Inactive

A lot of you people are making me grow tired of you, please try and post here when it has something to do with the WD thread.

so you make a thread for people pissing you off in wdywt by going off topic...now the people in that thread are going off topic from the concept and pissing you off even more

helgen cant win lol
June 1, 2008 @ 03:01 PM
HIGH&&neon

i Like The Look Of Those Old Sony Eggo-ish Headphones. Earbuds Have Ruined My Hearing, And My Audio Technicas Are Too Big To Put In My Backpack When Its Full. And I Do Think That Cds Sound Better. Ipod Sound Quality Is Bad, But You Can't Beat 30gb In Your Pocket.

Fail
June 1, 2008 @ 03:02 PM
steveee

Fail

you fucking fail in life.
June 1, 2008 @ 03:05 PM

Inactive

Fail

June 1, 2008 @ 05:58 PM
BubbleTeaJelly

his hair game is on point though
June 2, 2008 @ 07:06 AM
Denny Crane

i dont understand why this website is so dead set on "moderating" the WDYWT page.

Haha, so true. Why do they need to give a shit?
June 4, 2008 @ 01:54 AM
betterhalf

i love when people say shit like

"if you come around my hood lookin like that, you'd get your gear snatched and get your ass kicked"

really?
June 4, 2008 @ 02:01 AM
DonPedro

i love when people say shit like

"if you come around my hood lookin like that, you'd get your gear snatched and get your ass kicked"

really?

You come around my hood talkin that mess youd get stomped the fuck out

oh and zee dope fit
June 4, 2008 @ 02:24 AM
arphilippe

^ the post above this post a real og

sans-coeur.com

June 4, 2008 @ 02:32 AM
betterhalf

no offense but chances are, if you're posting outfits of yourself so a bunch of high school kids will tell you how cool you look on some internet fashion forum, you probably wont be stompin the fuck outta any one.

just sayin.
June 4, 2008 @ 03:03 AM
DREWKKAKE

pinrolls in ny?
(sarcasm)

Forum Administrator • @DREWKKAKE

June 4, 2008 @ 03:19 AM

Inactive

lmao...i figured saying that would cause a 10 page uprising against me

whatever

OMG HE DISST TEH EPIC PINROLLZOR...UNITE ND ATTAK WIFF LIKEMINDEDNISS!!
June 4, 2008 @ 03:22 AM

Inactive

haha nah i dont care, just wanted an excuse to post dylan

i know youre joking but guaranteed by tomorrow afternoon i have a wave of responses and angry fan mail in my pm box about how im an idiot for saying "it isnt a NY thing"
June 4, 2008 @ 03:26 AM
DREWKKAKE

Filipino's with s0le arent a NY thing, sue me

Forum Administrator • @DREWKKAKE

June 4, 2008 @ 03:34 AM
Witts

fear, You Just Seem Like Youre Trying To Fit In Too Hard With Whatever Style Is Currently "in." Right Now It's The Whole 5th D Look, And Before That It Was The Whoe Streat Wear Hypebeast Look.

Please Shut The Fuck Up!

PROCLUBXL.COM

June 4, 2008 @ 04:13 AM

Inactive

and the fact of the matter is if you walk through the wrong hood looking the wrong way in NY you CAN get fucked up in a heartbeat...real NY heads know this...it might not be one of us to do it but the kids from the hoods around here show no mercy if you walk around looking like a target

and sometimes we gotta pass through hoods on a daily basis to get to where were going so you dont want to look that certain way that makes you look like a target
June 4, 2008 @ 04:48 AM
BruhMan

pinrolls in ny?
(sarcasm)

i lol'd
June 4, 2008 @ 05:06 AM
Crejus

and the fact of the matter is if you walk through the wrong hood looking the wrong way in NY you CAN get fucked up in a heartbeat...real NY heads know this...it might not be one of us to do it but the kids from the hoods around here show no mercy if you walk around looking like a target

and sometimes we gotta pass through hoods on a daily basis to get to where were going so you dont want to look that certain way that makes you look like a target

Man I agree with you to some point but you only become a target if you look like a target....looking like a herb you would get test even with baggy clothes

it all depends on if you look like a straight up herb son ..... but to top it off lil nigz in my hood got nothing better to do they are the "goonies of tommorrow" so if they don't recognize you chances are they "might" try to test you

I say "might" because things have changed white folks live in my hood now ...but I say this for my hood now the "projects" that's a different story i don't feel right in the project shit if i'm going to the project imma have to break out the AM1's cause a nig would run if he has to fuck what ya heard
June 4, 2008 @ 05:15 AM

Inactive

Man I agree with you to some point but you only become a target if you look like a target....looking like a herb you would get test even with baggy clothes

it all depends on if you look like a straight up herb son ..... but to top it off lil nigz in my hood got nothing better to do they are the "goonies of tommorrow" so if they don't recognize you chances are they "might" try to test you

I say "might" because things have changed white folks live in my hood now ...but I say this for my hood now the "projects" that's a different story i don't feel right in the project shit if i'm going to the project imma have to break out the AM1's cause a nig would run if he has to fuck what ya heard

im saying if some of these suburban cali/middle american kids walked through our ghettoes looking how they do they would look like targets...i think you would agree cre
June 4, 2008 @ 06:11 AM
dgmn

may aswell get posting

sup
china heights T
swatch
DH
CP
June 4, 2008 @ 06:39 AM
indirectdelete

i usually dont post, but indirect, you say you dont have the funds to buy new clothes every week like some other people on this forum, but youre from brooklyn heights son...
no hate, just dont front like youre broke.

My parents have money, I don't. I'd just save up what I get from them, but that's only $20 a week and I've gotta buy lunch every day. I guess basically what I'm saying is that I myself do not have much money, and my parents don't feel the need to give me more money for clothes.
June 4, 2008 @ 07:20 AM
kidkorea

Honestly, this can happen anywhere in the U.S. (midwest,west coast) Where you grew up in plays a huge part but it's more about the individual. I know plenty of rich white boys who wear hollister/a&f everyday that come from good families that will FUCK SHIT UP, sometimes even for no reason at all. On the contrary there are def. kids who grew up in the hood who aren't "thuggin" at all either.

Dope fits to the usuals.

ii-se.co Instagram: @iiseSEOUL Search "iise" on Facebook and like the page to support!

June 4, 2008 @ 07:49 AM
goatfacekillah

why? would you prefer I pinroll APCs and half cabs?

no
it just looks stupid

IMO, i think pinrolling should only be done if your jeans are gonna drag
DH's will sit on top of your shoes and aren't gonna drag

but ah well

the "ghetto's" of Toronto are on the outskirts where nobody goes anyway
i have no reason to go there
other then that, its all peace and love
June 4, 2008 @ 08:18 AM
dmwalking

I'm hoping to make it to NY in either July or August. I'm a rock the pinrollz and err macksizzzzz. I'll be fresh. Nigz is gonna be like, yo that's dope. I'm a say, yeah son, I invented it.

I mean, they don't know about hb or pinrolls. So I'm a be a trend setter. cool

Last name Ever, first name Worst Mod

Please login first to reply.