Free Worldwide Shipping on Orders Over $150.00 USD or more - Use Code: HBSHIP150
May 19, 2008 @ 05:52 PM
gaws

I know that atleast once in your life, youve been played,clowned, knocked out, made a fool of either verbally or physically.

post what happened

personally, i got fuckin clowned last summer on the trails of whistler. riding my mountain bike.

notice how my foot is tapped down. after that it all went to shit.

+dizzzlocated shouldah, cut my ankle to teh bone.

and i got played. who else has stories?

edit: for the record, i got back up and finally rode the whole thing this time. its about 1-2 feet wide.
May 19, 2008 @ 06:03 PM
gaws

^ that was taken RIGHT before i fell. so im outta position completely because im about to fall off. and i know you got stories, common
May 19, 2008 @ 06:12 PM
N1QUE

w...t....f
May 19, 2008 @ 06:15 PM
wxyz

lol, i bet youve seen my asain friend up there. hes there for like 3 months straight during the summer.
May 19, 2008 @ 06:20 PM
Comikazi

I did some shit like that but I was skatin down two huge hills and not stopping cuz I was too hardxxcore for that. similar results, that road rash shit on your back is all too familiar sad
May 19, 2008 @ 06:34 PM
funkdewbi

i remember in grade 2, during story time on the carpet when teach was about to read the story. i let out this loud egg fart. and everyone was like EWWWW. and it really smelled. i just laughed and was like HA! TAKE THAT!. The teacher then sent me to the office for disrupting the class.

Principal asked why im here? i said i farted and was sent to the office. he laughed and had me chill in the office watching tv.
May 19, 2008 @ 06:42 PM
e

you got ktfo lol
May 19, 2008 @ 08:25 PM
enriquecb4

daanng dude
May 19, 2008 @ 08:30 PM
todrunk2walk

dam that nigg@ got fuk up
May 19, 2008 @ 08:58 PM
PR3TTYnihkee

Oh man.. I usually get myself into shit.

Told my teacher that she's fucked, and go to get some pills for her menopause.. Got suspended for 3 days.

Told a sub "EXACTLY, YOU CANT EVEN EXPLAIN YOURSELF PROPERLY, YOUU FAILLLLLLL".. Got sent to office and lectured by new asian vice principal.

Had my pants pulls down in gym class by my bestfriend by accident.. I was standing up during those like.. team races where you run obsticle courses, and the first team with all its members sitting down in a line wins, well I was zoning out, and was still standing and she was like "SIT DOWN!" and pulled my pant leg, and they just came down.. LMFAO I was pretty pissed considering my life-long crush was like.. right beside me looking up at my crotch.

When I was about 12 or 13, I was waxing my eyebrows for the first time (yes, myself), and my dad was calling me non stop.. and I was TRYING to concentrate on doing my eyebrows properly, and i placed the wax strip, everything was good, he came to the door, YELLED my name really loud, wax strip shifted, half my eyebrow was gone.. =(
May 19, 2008 @ 08:58 PM
STI Guy

i thought getting played meant getting tricked or something.
May 19, 2008 @ 08:59 PM
camthraxFHK

I once got punched and pantsed in the 5th grade, but they got my boxers too accidentally and a crowd of mexicans laughed at me. I ended up murking one of the dudes with a baseball bat on a later date though.
May 19, 2008 @ 09:39 PM
sydneysneaker

Oh man.. I usually get myself into shit.

Told my teacher that she's fucked, and go to get some pills for her menopause.. Got suspended for 3 days.

Told a sub "EXACTLY, YOU CANT EVEN EXPLAIN YOURSELF PROPERLY, YOUU FAILLLLLLL".. Got sent to office and lectured by new asian vice principal.

Had my pants pulls down in gym class by my bestfriend by accident.. I was standing up during those like.. team races where you run obsticle courses, and the first team with all its members sitting down in a line wins, well I was zoning out, and was still standing and she was like "SIT DOWN!" and pulled my pant leg, and they just came down.. LMFAO I was pretty pissed considering my life-long crush was like.. right beside me looking up at my crotch.
When I was about 12 or 13, I was waxing my eyebrows for the first time (yes, myself), and my dad was calling me non stop.. and I was TRYING to concentrate on doing my eyebrows properly, and i placed the wax strip, everything was good, he came to the door, YELLED my name really loud, wax strip shifted, half my eyebrow was gone.. =(

did he like you afterwards??
May 19, 2008 @ 09:51 PM
OneEyeWilly

i would
May 19, 2008 @ 09:55 PM
PR3TTYnihkee

did he like you afterwards??

LMFAO No. I was always the nerdy whatever chick.
May 19, 2008 @ 09:55 PM
psp1987

+dizzzlocated shouldah, cut my ankle to teh bone.

you got worked.
May 19, 2008 @ 10:25 PM
SK1

Well since it started with injuries I'll stick with that. I usually get fucked over about once a day.
Senior year in high school, I fractured my hand, my humerus in my arm, and separated my shoulder. Make a long story short, about a month and a half later I was thinking about coming back for the rest of the season, went to my locker to check out my equipment, and it had been broken into, all my gear was gone, even my cleats and socks.
Yeah, that sucked.
May 19, 2008 @ 10:29 PM
PR3TTYnihkee

Well since it started with injuries I'll stick with that. I usually get fucked over about once a day.
Senior year in high school, I fractured my hand, my humerus in my arm, and separated my shoulder. Make a long story short, about a month and a half later I was thinking about coming back for the rest of the season, went to my locker to check out my equipment, and it had been broken into, all my gear was gone, even my cleats and socks.
Yeah, that sucked.

Some bitch on my Rugby team stole my jersey. And they dont have names or numbers on em.. so.. im fucked.
May 19, 2008 @ 11:35 PM
LukieBaby

Most recent situation gettin played: Got kicked outta school 3 weeks ago

I stayed up real late tryna finish my senior portfolio or w/e and then when it's due she extends it to the next mor. for those who wanted to make edits. After realizing mine coulda been improved i took it home to turn in the next day for credit....then due to a series of unfortunate events I couldnt turn the assignment until 6 minutes after it was due, she bitched w/me and said she'd knock off points and like an idiot I argued w/her and tried to fight the power (buggin her/plucking her nerves all day til she accepted it), by the end of the day, I got irritated and started banging on her door and yelled "your gonna have to deal w/me for the rest of my life anyways......", she took that as a threat and now Im basically expelled

FAIL
May 20, 2008 @ 12:33 AM
zyezye

i was buying gta4 for 360 and when i went out i bought the ps3 one and i was like DAMN, i got played. so i went back in and the bitch at the counter wouldnt let me return it cuz i might have coppied it. so i got stuck with a game i cant even play and i sold it to gamespot for 20 dollars less than i paid, and the guy asked me why i was selling it and i told him and he came at me like "BITCH, YOU GOT PLAYED MOTHA FUCKA". so i pulled out my tech 9 and busted his ass screamin "BITCH YOU THE ONE WHO GOT PLAYED NIQQA~" and robbed me a Sega Dream Cast and bounced in my Cavoclade with my buddy niko to hit the local club.

lol jk
May 20, 2008 @ 02:17 AM
who?

LMFAO No. I am always the nerdy whatever chick.

fix3d

buy the t-shirts www.mondproject.com

May 20, 2008 @ 05:13 AM
araw at bituin

i was buying gta4 for 360 and when i went out i bought the ps3 one and i was like DAMN, i got played. so i went back in and the bitch at the counter wouldnt let me return it cuz i might have coppied it. so i got stuck with a game i cant even play and i sold it to gamespot for 20 dollars less than i paid, and the guy asked me why i was selling it and i told him and he came at me like "BITCH, YOU GOT PLAYED MOTHA FUCKA". so i pulled out my tech 9 and busted his ass screamin "BITCH YOU THE ONE WHO GOT PLAYED NIQQA~" and robbed me a Sega Dream Cast and bounced in my Cavoclade with my buddy niko to hit the local club.

lol jk

damn, i wish i could find a dreamcast at a local video game store =/

http://instagram.com/qyel

May 20, 2008 @ 06:59 AM
L. Ruano

they use to be all over the place
May 20, 2008 @ 10:32 AM
SK1

Freshman year in college, roommate hit me over the head with his cellphone, I didn't swing on him at all, and was bleeding a lot since it was a head wound. And they told me I couldn't live in the dorms anymore because I was a danger to the community. Meanwhile he got his switch to a friend's room. Imagine that?
May 20, 2008 @ 02:20 PM
PR3TTYnihkee

fix3d

No. Now Im the nerdy hot chick =)
May 20, 2008 @ 05:42 PM
zyezye

damn, i wish i could find a dreamcast at a local video game store =/

i think there is one at this moms and pops gameshop near my buddys school. i think it might still be there lol.

Please login first to reply.