Free Worldwide Shipping
Spend $150 USD or more. Click for details.
October 16, 2008 @ 10:06 AM

Inactive

no ones fucking with me on this one...im taking an origins of judaism class right now...southwest is the most right as far as what ive read

the jews worshiped one God and it was taboo to worship any others...however the Jews were more of a national identity than a religion at that time
October 16, 2008 @ 10:15 AM
:Brother:

there was definitely a creator.

just pick up your favorite flower and study it. that didnt just happen by chance. there are so many things in nature that are so beautiful, also think about the water cycle. that aint on some evolution shit, thats a well thought out system right there. put in place for our benifit.
October 16, 2008 @ 11:20 AM
dmwalking

just to mix things up a little, have anyone ever thought of maybe this intelligent design, was influenced by extraterresial life. that maybe god are aliens, and people back then simply can not explain events such as flying saucers, and saids those are gods flying chariots of fire.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RAdMk_zpo20

this documentry is quite interesting. it has some very logical explanations such as people back then simply can not explain these events, so they call these people superior, higher being, god.

this vid is dope

guy on some broke bus. Love, Sosa. "Don't feed the trolls" initiative coming soon. We can rebuild.

October 16, 2008 @ 07:32 PM
fffffut

explain to me why everything like bodies and shit is so complicated
if god made it why couldnt he just make it really simple?
October 16, 2008 @ 07:35 PM
skaeggska

wow 1234 please shutup
October 16, 2008 @ 07:36 PM

^^ exactly, dont even think god could name off all the receptors, hormones, proteins, amino acids, different molecules etc...
October 16, 2008 @ 07:39 PM
whs

explain to me why everything like bodies and shit is so complicated
if god made it why couldnt he just make it really simple?

lol what type of question is this?

someone who believes in god would say it is simple to him but complicated to us because we're not on gods level of intelligence.

http://img525.imageshack.us/img525/461/nonibenefits007ai7.jpg

October 16, 2008 @ 07:44 PM
fffffut

no listen
if one fuckin thing messes up, we could die
why does it need to be that complicated?
why the fuck would that be necessary
October 16, 2008 @ 07:48 PM
whs

you don't understand that our body takes immense amounts of punishment and is able to recover, fight off, and fix itself without us even noticing or doing anything. so that whole 1 thing going wrong crap is invalid.

another why is it necessary for us to die? because then the world would be overpopulated. disease and everything else keeps us in check and enables us to evolve/adapt to our environment. that argument is bad against a christian.

October 16, 2008 @ 08:16 PM
fffffut

also
it's pretty hard to deny evolution
you know, cause of the facts and everything
but there's no proof of god
oh wait the bible
too bad there's nothing to prove that it's true at all
October 16, 2008 @ 08:31 PM
whs

you're worse than a bible thumper... you're the type to say a bunch of things against religion but know nothing to even back up what you say. all you do is spew out general ideas of "evidence" and "facts" but don't understand a single one of them. Go watch your zeitgeist and read your little internet blogs about how religion is false and regurgitate it here without thinking or checking its sources.

atheist btw but you still annoy me.

October 16, 2008 @ 08:33 PM
fffffut

yes im just like that thank you for recognizing that dude
i love all that hipster faggot shit
October 16, 2008 @ 08:38 PM
dmwalking

also
it's pretty hard to deny evolution
you know, cause of the facts and everything
but there's no proof of god
oh wait the bible
too bad there's nothing to prove that it's true at all

Hahaha, dude, you should really read what I wrote.

And for 1234, cmon, if God created man, he can name everything in the universe. That's a silly statement.

It's funny cuz y'all are regurgitating what you learned in school. I've brought a number of valid point in support of intelligent design AND the bible. Plz read.

I can't do anything beyond this point. If you refuse to read it and respect it, that's on you. And ironically, it's you who's become closed minded. smile love you guys. This should be my last time posting in here for a while.

guy on some broke bus. Love, Sosa. "Don't feed the trolls" initiative coming soon. We can rebuild.

October 16, 2008 @ 08:40 PM
dmwalking

you're worse than a bible thumper... you're the type to say a bunch of things against religion but know nothing to even back up what you say. all you do is spew out general ideas of "evidence" and "facts" but don't understand a single one of them. Go watch your zeitgeist and read your little internet blogs about how religion is false and regurgitate it here without thinking or checking its sources.

atheist btw but you still annoy me.

Lol. I could get along with you man. You seem level headed about the subject.

October 16, 2008 @ 08:41 PM
fffffut

jsyk
i know a lot about the bible
and i've dealt with a lot of christians
i don't know how you can have so much faith in something you have no proof of
October 16, 2008 @ 08:43 PM
KickaPop!

I piss on the Bible part 2.
October 16, 2008 @ 09:33 PM
Flatland Funk

wow this thread blew up haha. And i respect everyones opinions.

But its just hard to believe that theres someone in the sky controlling and watching everything. If we believe in that then why dont we believe in magic, and wizards and goblins and all that shit.

And darwins theory which is fact in a nutshell:the same type of bird living on different islands all adapted to their environment with stronger beaks to break nuts. skinnier beaks to get into shit with. How is this not evolution? We can see evolution happening everyday. Just because there's "missing links" that means its not true? If you take pieces out of a puzzle you can still see what the picture is more or less. Fuckin christianity is a missing link in itself. A book written by humans is a link to god?

And yea shane. if god loves everyone why would he hate homosexuals? And why would their be wars over religion if its a sin to murder. Who knows who the bible was written by. A bunch of stoned dudes back hundreds and hundreds of years ago could have written that shit as a joke.

And where do all these fossils of all these other creatures that lived on the earth fit in with the bible which says adam and eve were the first living things on the planet. And a talking lizard that turns into a snake? a tree that you cant eat from. shit is fuckin ducktales!!!!!

And idk if someone said something about noahs ark. i dont think so and i think its funny that no one said shit about it. There is NO evidence of a world wide flood at all.

Im just saying is hard to believe that 1 person was just always there and created everything. I keep watching that drum n bass holy ghost vid over and over and i just think its hard to believe that something comes into these ppl and makes them dance around like idiots. I bet if i went there and "caught" the holy ghost nothing would happen and i would bounce
October 16, 2008 @ 09:38 PM
whs

theres actually evidence of a flood that covered most of the middle east that could have been stretched into "biblical" proportions that it was a worldwide flood.

not total fact but they did find some type of evidence. and if that did happen thats probably where they got the story from.

October 16, 2008 @ 09:40 PM
Flatland Funk

^fail. theres NO evidence lol
October 16, 2008 @ 09:41 PM
KickaPop!

graphic

October 16, 2008 @ 09:42 PM
fffffut

ok so there may have been some evidence that might have existed
but there is evidence of evolution, just like flatland said
it's just kinda dumb to believe in something that can't be proven than to believe in something with solid examples and facts
October 16, 2008 @ 09:42 PM
KickaPop!

If there was some divine intervention, she would have been saved.|0
October 16, 2008 @ 09:44 PM

Inactive

oh no. I thought this thread died.
October 16, 2008 @ 09:47 PM
meowmeowmeow

Damn I love these conversations. I used to have these my freshman year in college. Knowledge corrupts life's mysticism. I love religions from a creative perspective because it's a such a novel way to see the world, but aside from that, there's no evidence supporting most of the bible happenings...

It's basically our culture's Theogony
October 16, 2008 @ 09:48 PM
KickaPop!

October 16, 2008 @ 09:49 PM
KickaPop!

October 16, 2008 @ 09:50 PM
whs

^fail. theres NO evidence lol

archives.cnn.com/2000/NATURE/09/13/great.flood.finds.ap/index.html

like i said its not accepted fully because its not totally proven yet, but it does explain noah's story as to where it originated. i'm just saying the story originated from this flood, if it did happen. i remember watching a documentary on the history channel also a few years back where they said something about a flood that covered a majority of the middle east.

don't get me wrong i don't believe the story but you should always have an open mind and not just have your ideas set in stone. learn why things aren't true don't just assume "its not plausible, so of course its wrong."

get yo facts sunny

October 16, 2008 @ 09:50 PM
lysol

I seriously hate topics like this.

same
October 16, 2008 @ 09:51 PM
Flatland Funk

yea fut that what i think.

And cosign to kank. I dont get why there would be so much suffering in the world if there was a god watching over you.

The bible also says nothing about life on other planets. Idc what religion you are. you have to be a complete dumbass to think theres no other living things out there. Plantets and galaxies so far away you couldnt reach them in your whole lifetime
October 16, 2008 @ 09:55 PM
KickaPop!

The story of Noah and the Ark was subject to much discussion in later Jewish rabbinic literature. Noah's failure to warn others of the coming flood was widely seen as casting doubt on his righteousness

Please login first to reply.