FALL SALE - 20% OFF - USE CODE: FALL20 (24 HOURS LEFT)
April 7, 2008 @ 07:36 AM
CHEEP

shit sucks. im so fucking tired right now.
April 7, 2008 @ 09:37 AM
CHEEP

nah... i got back to sleep, but had a fucked up dream about getting my girlfriend to shoot me up with a vial of morphine... fucking weird
April 7, 2008 @ 12:44 PM
-NegRepBandit

theres been constant shooting in my neighborhood lately.

and im supposedly living in a good la neighborhood.

bullshit.
April 7, 2008 @ 12:51 PM
iDANYO

All those times you guys dissed hypism are coming back. He's in your hood, and he's fuckin crazy!!
April 7, 2008 @ 12:57 PM
dmwalking

bullshit.

yeah, dog, not all bad neighborhoods were always bad...it's just the element that starts to come in that turns it that way....yo, if it starts getting real bad, tell your parent to sell their house before the property value drops.

I actually sleep through most gunshots...but I hate when a. it happens on my street, or the street behind me...and b. when niggiz is running from the cops and running through my back yard....I hate that!!! luckily that hasn't happened for a while though...they got heavy patrolling in my area now.

but I feel you cheep.

Last name Ever, first name Worst Mod

April 7, 2008 @ 12:59 PM
CHEEP

yeah, i hear shots all the time, but this is the first time it was so close it woke me up. always hear and see police helicopters outside too... ive had em shine a spot light on me many times just walking down the street.

usually its just one or two also... but last night it was at least 2 that woke me up... then another 5-7 after that.
April 7, 2008 @ 01:02 PM
Shanklin

White washed suburban area ftw! My neigborhood is actually 90% hispanic so i wake up to mariachi bands moreso gunshots.

http://kevinshanklin.com/ IF YOU HAVE A FFFOUND.COM INVITE MSG ME

April 7, 2008 @ 01:05 PM
dmwalking

...damn bro, that sucks..helicopters? you know it's bad when the helicopters go up.

April 7, 2008 @ 01:08 PM
L

All those times you guys dissed hypism are coming back. He's in your hood, and he's fuckin crazy!!

I LOL'D.
April 7, 2008 @ 01:11 PM
CHEEP

...damn bro, that sucks..helicopters? you know it's bad when the helicopters go up.

helicopters every night usually... dont see em too much when the sun is out... and im not even in one of the worst hoods... theres much worse in jacksonville
April 7, 2008 @ 01:28 PM
unioz

luckily I live in Belgium, where nothing ever happens... razz

www.marcressang.com

April 7, 2008 @ 01:38 PM
LogIc

I actually sleep through most gunshots...but I hate when a. it happens on my street, or the street behind me...and b. when niggiz is running from the cops and running through my back yard....I hate that!!! luckily that hasn't happened for a while though...they got heavy patrolling in my area now.

but I feel you cheep.

isnt rochester like the suburbs or some shit?...excuse my ignorance
April 7, 2008 @ 01:46 PM
Relevent Muzik

glad that's why my family is the only black family in my neighbor hood.. smile only shoots i hear is when the white people are out hunting deer and other weird aminals.. and that's all the time
April 7, 2008 @ 01:57 PM
CallumP

helicopters every night usually... dont see em too much when the sun is out... and im not even in one of the worst hoods... theres much worse in jacksonville

Jacksonville, FL? Place is a shithole. lol
April 7, 2008 @ 01:57 PM
CHEEP

yeah, but id rather be here than orlando
April 7, 2008 @ 01:58 PM
CallumP

Hey, we have mickey mouse, you have nothing!
April 7, 2008 @ 02:00 PM
CHEEP

we have a skate scene with deep history, good underground hip hop scene, and beaches.

and mickey sucks dick.
April 7, 2008 @ 02:01 PM
CallumP

Do you live by the ghetto (like by Wolfson high school) or by UNF?
April 7, 2008 @ 02:06 PM
Liquid

yeah shyt sucks, like 2 days ago when i was visiting home i was walking from my house to the train station when all of a sudden like 6 or 7 gunshots went off literally about 2-3 blocks directly behind me...but im on a campus now, so I dont have to deal with nonsense like that nemore

Richard Cumming: word if your dick aint wet 24/7 you’re a simp. if theres no pussy around bess b’lee dat i got my dick in a glass of water

April 7, 2008 @ 02:07 PM
CHEEP

Do you live by the ghetto (like by Wolfson high school) or by UNF?

i live in riverside. dellwood ave.
April 7, 2008 @ 02:11 PM
dmwalking

isnt rochester like the suburbs or some shit?...excuse my ignorance

lol....i get that a lot....nah, rochester isn't the suburbs....*****, we got prollems over here...lol....real talk, a lot of the younger kids are wannabe's but the problem is that these wannabe's are really trying to prove something....so we got mad little impressionable dudes just shooting eachother. Then we got grown men shooting over drugs/money....then we got the gang related murders...

....smh. Put it like this...the bloods want to be everywhere...so at first I was clowning these blood kids cuz I'm thinking their just imitating...and they were fake, until some real bloods from NYC caught wind of it, came to town and set up shop. But they didn't factor in that the Rochester nigz they recruited are a bunch of fools...and they didn't consider that Rochester actually has some real g's that don't give a damn who you are or where you're from...soooooo, damn near all of them ended up dead or in jail...lol....so that died down. There's still a lot of bloods up here, but they toned down the violent crime...now they just hustle.

nowadays, most of the problem is poverty, lead poisoning (mad old houses), a crazy std rate, and drugs.....the black people have a bad crack problem....the spanish side has a bad heroin problem.

And that's not even including the italian mafia dudes.....but up here, the don't usually get knocked...they're geniuses...they own businesses and pay taxes and live in the suburbs.....so everything looks clean. LOL..

that is a brief history of Rochester's crime. lol.

April 7, 2008 @ 03:44 PM
Mr Chubbs

Yeah rochester is fucked up. I know this girl from there who got stabbed just walking down the street. Fuuuucked up shit.

www.totallyfoolproof.com

April 7, 2008 @ 06:13 PM
rayshiest

<---brownville , brooklyn

as I type there is yellow tape around the front entrance to my building and the captain is outside yapping on his cell phone. god strike me down if im lying.
April 7, 2008 @ 06:26 PM
camthraxFHK

bullshit.

Haha yeah, there are always fucking helicopters in Eagle Rock. There were 5 circling around me when I was at Leo's taco truck the other night and the spotlight was like a block away. I don't think they found the dude though.
April 7, 2008 @ 06:35 PM
unknown force.

i haven't heard gunshots in a long ass time since i moved out of oak park in SD.

but i hear at least 5 cop cars a night during the weekend in the AM when i'm watchin tv
April 7, 2008 @ 07:28 PM
meowmeowmeow

sucks to live in jacksonville. move to tally.

I'm from orlando, and yeah we'd get the gunshots and helicopters around oakridge, ever since i left to tally i've been sleeping better (when i've wanted to).
April 7, 2008 @ 07:30 PM

Inactive

Shoulda bust back on dem hoes Cheep.
April 7, 2008 @ 07:52 PM
pnsho

Thank goodness I live in the Bronx.
April 7, 2008 @ 08:11 PM
Nawkternal

I live by a gun range and they close at 12am sucks for me everyday....
April 7, 2008 @ 09:42 PM
mnstrocity

they got the ghetto bird flying around here for house parties, and you know it cost like $10,000 to fly that thing. all that for underage drinking. but yeah, gunshots at 3am sucks too

Please login first to reply.