300+ New Sale Items (Up to 80% Off Selected Brands)
April 7, 2008 @ 12:48 AM
SpamBurger

Just wondering!

Basically here's the story...just now i pissed myself!!! now mind you im a grown ass man...but i have had a lil to drink tonight...no more than i feel like i can handle......as you can see i am typing this with no problem!

okay well me and the girl went out to dinner tonight...i have had 4 long island ice t's before we left the restaurant and then i got home and made me a drink or two (whatever the shaker holds about 50% alcohol) and then i went out to the local mart and got me a 40 ounce and killed it...and a fif (yeah a fif) of henny, no big deal because i admit i have a high tolerance for whatever reason...oh yeah i drank when i got up today too but that's only because i had a headache from the night before....

whatever what the fuck the story is even tho i feel fine i just fuckin pissed myself and it got me to thinking!!!

i had pissed about two times before and i had no problem but this last muthafuckin time i was standing at the bowl and i forgot to pull my muthafuckin drawls down to piss and low and behold i am standing at the mutherfukin bowl and am pissing in my damn cheap mondays!!!

the funny thing is i am sittin here hopin that i didn't just mess them up!!!! i had just got them about 3 weeks ago but i had already hot soaked them...so i just jumped in the shower with them on and hope they wouldn't smell like straight piss!!

these shits felts so good i am mad i just fucked them up...

i lost my train of thought i don't even know why i started this long ass thread so i am going to stop here...fuck it it dont make sense but bottom line is i am not a fuckin mutherfuckin alcoholic...fuck that that's for some weak ass bitches!!

i just typed this entire message with minimal if any errors so i doubt im even drunk.(ya'll hypebeast bitches will now analyze my grammer)..mad *****'s type drunk and you can tell but not me...my girl wants me to bang her back out cuz she likes when i drink and i gotta go handle mines!! holla at you nig's tomorrow smile

You might feel like this is a waste of space but fuck you cuz so do i! i feel a lil tipsy and i don't feel like searching for the TYPE here if you drunk page...if you mods was smart you'd make that a sticky cuz what drunk ***** gonna "search" for that...fuck you make it a STICKY so drunk *****'s can find it easy shit *****'s is drunk so we not trying to fuckin search!!!! what the fuck is a "search" to a drunk muthafucker!!!

anyway im going to superman my HOE ((r) soulja boy) and take my ass to sleep i got an important 6 figga per year test to take tomorrow ha ha im out....peace!

oh yeah and another thing...ya'll pissin me the fuck off with the hip hop these days!!! ya'll muthafucka's AINT HIPHOP!! some are...mad luv to those that are original and doing ya'll thang...i won't name names but it's few here...and some of ya'll just frustrating...the music is so much more than just what you think it is!!!!

fuck all the hypebeast hate...hiphop aint bout hate!!!

i'll probably be banned after this message so don't ban me.cool
April 7, 2008 @ 12:52 AM
AboveSb

April 7, 2008 @ 12:53 AM
Jordeezy

^ Rofl
April 7, 2008 @ 12:54 AM
TheCityOfChi

April 7, 2008 @ 01:22 AM
hesR01_9eR

i started to read this and 20 min later i still wasnt done reading the book u wrote up there...
April 7, 2008 @ 01:52 AM
unknown force.

gdamn that is a long ass story.

but anyways

how can you stand the taste of alc/beer? does it get better the more you drink it over a period of time? i need like 30%alch70%soda or something
April 7, 2008 @ 02:22 AM
Idrum

i've never had a problem with taste i mean its pretty nasty but not unbearable the worst is mc'cormick or however you spell it vodka tastes like rubbing alcohol going down.

oh and anyone ever fuck with hot damn? its cinamon schnapps and 100 proof. Its mad nasty and i threw up the other night for the first time in like 2 years after i drank it. Am i a pussy?
April 7, 2008 @ 02:25 AM
Relevent Muzik

April 7, 2008 @ 02:40 AM
brynw

April 7, 2008 @ 01:41 PM
CHEEP

yo... if you pissed yourself and still think to yourself "im not drunk" than you are an alcoholic. get to the detox center.
April 7, 2008 @ 02:53 PM
SpamBurger

LMAO i just reread what i wrote..
yeah i was pretty jacked up i guess, but i felt okay...

im not an alcoholic but i just get bent every now and then...i think i just get drunk but i don't FEEL drunk...

like for example...i was drunk but completely coherent and I had coordination, probably didn't even appear drunk...

it was just odd that i started pissin before i pulled my jank out...then once i started i couldn't stop...

it's okay...im not an alkie
April 7, 2008 @ 02:59 PM
SpamBurger

i've never had a problem with taste i mean its pretty nasty but not unbearable the worst is mc'cormick or however you spell it vodka tastes like rubbing alcohol going down.

oh and anyone ever fuck with hot damn? its cinamon schnapps and 100 proof. Its mad nasty and i threw up the other night for the first time in like 2 years after i drank it. Am i a pussy?

nah man you aren't a pussy...everyone doesn't drink.
April 7, 2008 @ 03:45 PM

Inactive

vodka is so fucking great
April 7, 2008 @ 03:53 PM
dollabill

android users get on g+

April 7, 2008 @ 03:55 PM
traCk.

i admit i drink more than the average person but.... youre going to tell me you drank 4 LI-teas, made 2 drinks of 50% booze (so pretty much a cup of all alcohol) went and drank a 40, then put away a 5th of henn?? ummmm tagged pics of your pissed pants or lies
April 7, 2008 @ 04:06 PM
wolf32

I'm not reading all that shit. And yes, you are an alcoholic. You should contemplate suicide.
April 7, 2008 @ 04:12 PM
owensA

i admit i drink more than the average person but.... youre going to tell me you drank 4 LI-teas, made 2 drinks of 50% booze (so pretty much a cup of all alcohol) went and drank a 40, then put away a 5th of henn?? ummmm tagged pics of your pissed pants or lies

ya you'd be in the hospital unless you're 500 pounds. And why the fuck would anyone drink that much if they're with a girl, keep your eye on the prize not the drink, b/c you know you can't get it up if you're drunk enough to cover yourself in piss.

Learn how to moderate and hold your alcohol, not pee your pants. Reminds me of ppl back in high school that'd just try to drink as much as they could for no good reason and they'd end up puking, pissing themselves, or passed out by midnight.
April 7, 2008 @ 04:14 PM
Waddles

Read it all... Just sounds like a fuckup... A nasty ass one... but anyone that drinks alot had done stupid shit..

I only drinkin enough to get nice... Then stop... Find a level you like and maintain that... If you cant or your level is pissin your pants... Than you are..

Alcy? Maybe?? But you definitely have shitty taste in liqour... The only people drinkin 40s still are hood nigs who just aint left that shit in the past, poor ppl, or rich white ppl tryin to hood... Find sumthin (strong) you like and stick to that... Shits nasty..
April 7, 2008 @ 04:21 PM
Shanklin

Lmao, that thread pic is fucking funny. "that motherfucking 150%" hahaha.

http://kevinshanklin.com/ IF YOU HAVE A FFFOUND.COM INVITE MSG ME

April 7, 2008 @ 07:53 PM
SpamBurger

ya you'd be in the hospital unless you're 500 pounds. And why the fuck would anyone drink that much if they're with a girl, keep your eye on the prize not the drink, b/c you know you can't get it up if you're drunk enough to cover yourself in piss.

Learn how to moderate and hold your alcohol, not pee your pants. Reminds me of ppl back in high school that'd just try to drink as much as they could for no good reason and they'd end up puking, pissing themselves, or passed out by midnight.

nah man no hospital...not even a serious hangover...umm...why the hell would i make up a story about pissin myself? if i was going to fabricate some bullshit i'd think of something more "cool" than rockin soggy denims...

when i decided i couldn't stop i just stood on the toilet and let the piss come out the bottom into the toilet...

i hold mine fine...i didn't feel drunk i felt just a LIL past "right"...i dunno what the fuck happened last night?
April 7, 2008 @ 08:05 PM
SpamBurger

I'm not reading all that shit. And yes, you are an alcoholic. You should contemplate suicide.

nah man i fuckin love livin...

Read it all... Just sounds like a fuckup... A nasty ass one... but anyone that drinks alot had done stupid shit..

I only drinkin enough to get nice... Then stop... Find a level you like and maintain that... If you cant or your level is pissin your pants... Than you are..

Alcy? Maybe?? But you definitely have shitty taste in liqour... The only people drinkin 40s still are hood nigs who just aint left that shit in the past, poor ppl, or rich white ppl tryin to hood... Find sumthin (strong) you like and stick to that... Shits nasty..

late night i ran out of alcohol in the house...had to grab something before 12 and a 40 was 1.69 cents...man i don't nothing wrong with fortys chillin round the house...
April 7, 2008 @ 08:59 PM
mnstrocity

at least you werent ac slatering and forgot to pull your pants down
April 7, 2008 @ 10:17 PM
hesR01_9eR

^^^ i lol'ed ^^^
April 7, 2008 @ 11:12 PM

Inactive

Story was way too long. If you cannot live without alcohol you're an alcoholic. If You have to get plastered every time you drink thats a form of alcoholism.
April 8, 2008 @ 09:56 AM
:Brother:

alcohol abuse ftw!!
April 8, 2008 @ 10:11 AM
Kingkoor

I would say you are at the very least abusing alcohol. I'm not gonna preach but I did serious damage to my stomach because I had very bad eating habits and drank entirely too much for many years. To the point I spent stretches in the hospital due to stomach pain that was continuous and unbearable, which turned out to be an ulcer at age 22. I had to get ill to learn my limits, try not let it get out of hand, and always keep a full stomach of food to protect it from the alcohol and acids, and keep a bottle of Pedialite at the crib. When you learn your limits you tend to have more fun too.
April 8, 2008 @ 11:20 AM

Inactive

everything this nigar says is legend status

April 8, 2008 @ 01:47 PM
YoungAce816

alcoholics go to meetings...

drunks>>>
April 8, 2008 @ 01:52 PM
LogIc

cheap mondays are trash anyway...they derserve to be pee'd on
April 8, 2008 @ 03:38 PM
SpamBurger

What was your point? Why didn't you post this in the Intoxicated thread?

you didn't read the whole thing? AT THE time i couldn't find it...my bad

Please login first to reply.