Get 15% Off + Free Shipping on Orders over $150 - Use Code: EPICSUMMER
April 19, 2008 @ 11:59 AM
dmwalking

LAWL, that nigz gonna be like, this nigar can't write for nothing...that was nowhere near shakespearean....and he spelled shakespearean WRONG!!!

guy on some broke bus. Love, Sosa. "Don't feed the trolls" initiative coming soon. We can rebuild.

April 19, 2008 @ 12:01 PM
AfrocentricPatrick

Fish just wears Supreme from the last 2 years, I still got a lot of pieces from when Supreme was good, circa 2000. All my Jordans are grail status, I got more WTAPS than any other white man on Earth and I already got started with my Visvim gear and shoes. Fish will never style on me.

hahahaha you are a straight up homo.

fish already styled on you by........NOT CARING!

quit crying, your outfits suck in my opinion, maybe mine suck in your opinion. But if you hate how everyone here dresses then why are you here?

WOW Visvim? You must be on some other shit!!! Noone here rocks visvim!
April 19, 2008 @ 12:03 PM
dmwalking

is taht shit iambic pentameter? i thnk not1!!!!

it's "double taps"??? ithought it was "dub taps"

OH NO I HAVE DISPLEASED HIM!!!

guy on some broke bus. Love, Sosa. "Don't feed the trolls" initiative coming soon. We can rebuild.

April 19, 2008 @ 12:24 PM

Inactive

A poem dedicated to my love RECONDO {to be read in Shakespearean voice]

I LOVE YOU RECONDO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111!!!!11111.......

i love your japanese hair on a white man....

i love how streetwear gives meaning to your life...

i love how your skinny legs get lost in your w)taps jungles....swimming in a sea of quality military inspired fabrication...

i love your flaming....it's direct and angry...no sense of falsehood in your expression.

your dedication to material possessions...a man so passionate that he'd practically starve his already malnourished body just to get a used rolex...a brand that his fantasy lover, tetsuo, may possibly detest...but, nay, he knows far too much about brand synergy...he'd never wear a rolex with w)taps....and that's double tapS..make sure you get the spelling right kids...oh yes, he will flame you for this too.

i love to e stalk you...i love how you hate the thought of bape and w)taps being worn together because of their differing philosophies, and yet they collaborated...it must've made you furious...you're cute when you're angry.

please oh please do stay on our poor little forum...we need to be educated...please preach us the gospel of streetwear that we may be saved from the error of our slim jean wearing ways...tell us that it's wrong to mix nbhd and vis or whatever the hell you were complaining about...

oh, milspex, oh deepsix, oh recondo......you are............ the truth...

[takes a bow]

thank you thank you...

yeah, i'm pretty bored.

this is without a doubt one of the funniest things i have ever read posted on this forum
April 19, 2008 @ 12:33 PM
debs 168

here's what i'm rocking today...had to give the neon laces a rest. these shoes look WAAAY better with the blue laces. the neon laces are OD. these aren't jedis.

and my rotation for the past week...

April 19, 2008 @ 12:34 PM
steveee

April 19, 2008 @ 12:35 PM
Citizen-16657

uni-qlo
worldindustrys
levi
nike

As if your mom hasn't already told you this but CLEAN YOUR ROOM!!!!!!!!!
April 19, 2008 @ 12:38 PM
unknown force.

Debs those skate or dies actually look decent with blue laces. nice rotation too
April 19, 2008 @ 01:30 PM

Inactive

Personally, I think D6 although a radical in his approach, has some valid points and ideas.

and i think hes half white and half jap if i am not mistaking.

what the fuck are you babbling about?

someone posted ilovesole's fit pic in the unofficial go ahead and flame me wdywt. and that's when it was said.

thanks
April 19, 2008 @ 01:38 PM
bownah

are those 501s?

raw 511s
April 19, 2008 @ 01:47 PM
camd3n

April 19, 2008 @ 01:48 PM
Sk00tZ

Saftis, that's my favorite fit from that day.

Lol recondo sounds like he gets abused in real life, like Milton from Office Space. He takes out all his angst and rage on people's fashion over the internet because that's all he has going for him. I like his style, but he sounds so angry that you can't take him seriously.

And honestly, working hard for a rolex? I thought they were supposed a symbol of your success, not sacrifice? Just like people out here in Vegas who live in a 1000 sq foot house or 200 sq foot apartment but drive an escalade.
April 19, 2008 @ 01:49 PM
DUNCAN99

here's what i'm rocking today...had to give the neon laces a rest. these shoes look WAAAY better with the blue laces. the neon laces are OD. these aren't jedis.

and my rotation for the past week...

not bad. why hate on this ? lol
April 19, 2008 @ 01:52 PM
DunkPunk

its just becasue he didnt show his whole fit.

CURRENTLY IN LONDON.

April 19, 2008 @ 02:00 PM
arjan

vintage orange tag nike
force of nature
evisu
vintage nike

nice cheep, probably one of my fav WDYWT's from you.

The guy that wore jordans with skinnies - you suck.

don't even tell me your talking about jkissi, one of the best posters on here imo.
April 19, 2008 @ 02:01 PM
pnsho

long story short, he called me an elitist.

No comment.
April 19, 2008 @ 02:05 PM
dmwalking

not bad. why hate on this ? lol

LOL, cuz as much as hb hates to admit it, we still have a little 'elitist' deep down inside...

even still, the whole "this is my rotation" thing is mad ISS....this is what did you wear today....not what kicks your wore today and throughout the week.

cmon, niggiz is jaded when it comes to LE, tier 0 kicks, sb's....I mean unless a dude is rockin like some michael lau's or some loons or something, dude's ain't gonna be impressed with your kicks alone.....It's like OMG, you have supreme dunk highs?!!!!!!!! I've never seen those before!! LOL..it's like, kicks are played cuz everyone has em or everyone's seen em....so now it's all about, ok, you got dope kicks, but do you have dope style? Can you pull it off with the rest of your fit, nahmean?

hope that sheds light on why hb ain't into the "show your kicks only" pics. Well, at least from my perspective.

damn, I really do type a lot. smh.

April 19, 2008 @ 02:07 PM
Killypants

dope. sperz four t3h wyn
April 19, 2008 @ 02:15 PM

Inactive

laptop cam fresh
April 19, 2008 @ 02:22 PM

Inactive

because my lap top reverses perspective for some reason...i used to know why but i forgot
April 19, 2008 @ 02:26 PM
TheFlash

^^dm speaks the truth
April 19, 2008 @ 02:34 PM

Inactive

*essay about the HB' wdywt thread

word

the justice shirt looks good in this fit. i bought two of them but just for resell. germans get crazy on ebay for this shirt

LOL!
i dont remember how much I paid.. but it was less than 25$ taxes included
and I love justice/the whole ed rec fam.
April 19, 2008 @ 02:45 PM
neato torpedo

AA
Nudie
Alife
April 19, 2008 @ 02:57 PM
Milli

supreme snapback
vailent button-up
aa tee x2
uniqlo s002 grey
vans bulletproof cabs

cleeean..!!

yes i look drunk..
April 19, 2008 @ 03:06 PM
steveee

LOL, cuz as much as hb hates to admit it, we still have a little 'elitist' deep down inside...

even still, the whole "this is my rotation" thing is mad ISS....this is what did you wear today....not what kicks your wore today and throughout the week.

cmon, niggiz is jaded when it comes to LE, tier 0 kicks, sb's....I mean unless a dude is rockin like some michael lau's or some loons or something, dude's ain't gonna be impressed with your kicks alone.....It's like OMG, you have supreme dunk highs?!!!!!!!! I've never seen those before!! LOL..it's like, kicks are played cuz everyone has em or everyone's seen em....so now it's all about, ok, you got dope kicks, but do you have dope style? Can you pull it off with the rest of your fit, nahmean?

hope that sheds light on why hb ain't into the "show your kicks only" pics. Well, at least from my perspective.

even though i dont read half of your essays, this one i read AND agree with.

chuccccccccccccch +1
April 19, 2008 @ 03:22 PM
camouflage large

FLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAME ON
hahahaha>>>>Milli
April 19, 2008 @ 03:25 PM
karl winslow

hai guise! So, what'd I miss?
April 19, 2008 @ 03:39 PM
dmwalking

cleeean..!!

yes i look drunk..

Yo, I would like this lot more if you had some regular jeans. I mean, everything fits dope, but it's like, it's such a clean fit then you got like that OD pop from the pants.

But that's you homie. You still do your thing.

April 19, 2008 @ 03:44 PM
DUNCAN99

damn str8 all tru. i dont neeed to see jsut tyour shoes that isnt even fuckin special. shit i could go buy those shoes. nothing's new etc. that's all "modernist" or whatever postmodernist shit everythings been done we know we know - now we want to see how you do it different from everyone else. i.e. show us your style. you show us a tiny bit of your style with that shit. you show us your shoes and some of your jeans...

niggga what??? show the whole damn thing or dont

loool i agree. its bout fits
April 19, 2008 @ 03:47 PM
Javon_Johnson

Somethin' about the dark top/bright bottom just doesn't look right.

This topic is closed, replies are no longer accepted.