WDYWT: April 2008

Apr 19, 2008 @ 10:32
you are not even on FISH's level , so calm down ... hater
you mad cuz he's stylin on you

Fish just wears Supreme from the last 2 years, I still got a lot of pieces from when Supreme was good, circa 2000. All my Jordans are grail status, I got more WTAPS than any other white man on Earth and I already got started with my Visvim gear and shoes. Fish will never style on me.
Apr 19, 2008 @ 10:38
Please tell me how W)Taps + Jordans + Rolex = Brand Synergy? No hate, just asking.
Apr 19, 2008 @ 10:43
Fish just wears Supreme from the last 2 years, I still got a lot of pieces from when Supreme was good, circa 2000. All my Jordans are grail status, I got more WTAPS than any other white man on Earth and I already got started with my Visvim gear and shoes. Fish will never style on me.

HAHAHA. Uh-oh, folks, we have provoked the ire of an INTERNET SUPERHERO.
Apr 19, 2008 @ 10:49
the justice shirt looks good in this fit. i bought two of them but just for resell. germans get crazy on ebay for this shirt
Apr 19, 2008 @ 10:53
bahhahhahah i make more than you at my summer job lmao.

ahahhaha...asshole comment of the month

Inactive User

Apr 19, 2008 @ 10:55
that sig is amazing saftis...when did he say that?
Apr 19, 2008 @ 10:57

uni-qlo
worldindustrys
levi
nike
Apr 19, 2008 @ 11:00

Eating istant noodles gotta make you wild angry huh ? your flaming is pointless ... you ain't a style guru yourself , so why you judging other people's fits ? I just can't understand ... having a lot of (W)taps or visvim does'nt mean you are well dressed IMO

Blog : lifetimesofmrm.blogspot.com Check my tumblr lifetimesofmrm.tumblr.com HELGEN X. I love the fact that you don't dress like a fake poser skateboarding faggot from HB!

Inactive User

Apr 19, 2008 @ 11:01
Originally posted by Inactive User

uni-qlo
worldindustrys
levi
nike

are those 501s?

Inactive User

Apr 19, 2008 @ 11:05
haha let me know

Inactive User

Apr 19, 2008 @ 11:07
gotcha

Inactive User

Apr 19, 2008 @ 11:09
probably asshole rehab considering how badly he got raped every time he posted
Apr 19, 2008 @ 11:29
SOLE is a such a twat hypocrite.
Apr 19, 2008 @ 11:29
Rich boy? huh? I`m prolly the poorest on most gear forums. Actually most people that are seriously into streetwear on the internet come from rich families. My family didn`t give me shit. Lived outta home since I was 18, paid my own rent, made my own way. I`m 30 and earn around $60K a year if I work 28-30 days a month. Want a Rolex too? It aint that hard. Work a job or two every day for 2 months, eat instant noodles and you got one, they`re only $4.5K used. Kids got no discipline these days..if you want expensive gear, go out and get it, you dont have to be rich, you dont have to have a high paying job and you dont have to go into debt.

Everyone take a second and have a pity party for this kid. But yo you do realize you just wasted probably 10 mins of your life explaining this to hypebeast members?! Next time take that time and fill out a job application

Inactive User

Apr 19, 2008 @ 11:30
mag: how so?
Apr 19, 2008 @ 11:31
long story short, he called me an elitist.

Inactive User

Apr 19, 2008 @ 11:34
ah...ok
Apr 19, 2008 @ 11:46
Everyone take a second and have a pity party for this kid. But yo you do realize you just wasted probably 10 mins of your life explaining this to hypebeast members?! Next time take that time and fill out a job application

haha exactly what i was thinking. No one cares about his stroy and if you asked, how many people ould tell you the same thing just to make it look like they knew about street wear way before anyone else?
dmwalking
Apr 19, 2008 @ 11:51
A poem dedicated to my love RECONDO {to be read in Shakespearean voice]

I LOVE YOU RECONDO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111!!!!11111.......

i love your japanese hair on a white man....

i love how streetwear gives meaning to your life...

i love how your skinny legs get lost in your w)taps jungles....swimming in a sea of quality military inspired fabrication...

i love your flaming....it's direct and angry...no sense of falsehood in your expression.

your dedication to material possessions...a man so passionate that he'd practically starve his already malnourished body just to get a used rolex...a brand that his fantasy lover, tetsuo, may possibly detest...but, nay, he knows far too much about brand synergy...he'd never wear a rolex with w)taps....and that's double tapS..make sure you get the spelling right kids...oh yes, he will flame you for this too.

i love to e stalk you...i love how you hate the thought of bape and w)taps being worn together because of their differing philosophies, and yet they collaborated...it must've made you furious...you're cute when you're angry.

please oh please do stay on our poor little forum...we need to be educated...please preach us the gospel of streetwear that we may be saved from the error of our slim jean wearing ways...tell us that it's wrong to mix nbhd and vis or whatever the hell you were complaining about...

oh, milspex, oh deepsix, oh recondo......you are............ the truth...

[takes a bow]

thank you thank you...

yeah, i'm pretty bored.

HB stands for Help Beast. Currently supporting the supportive movement.

dmwalking
Apr 19, 2008 @ 11:59
LAWL, that nigz gonna be like, this nigar can't write for nothing...that was nowhere near shakespearean....and he spelled shakespearean WRONG!!!

Apr 19, 2008 @ 12:01

hahahaha you are a straight up homo.

fish already styled on you by........NOT CARING!

quit crying, your outfits suck in my opinion, maybe mine suck in your opinion. But if you hate how everyone here dresses then why are you here?

WOW Visvim? You must be on some other shit!!! Noone here rocks visvim!
dmwalking
Apr 19, 2008 @ 12:03
is taht shit iambic pentameter? i thnk not1!!!!

it's "double taps"??? ithought it was "dub taps"

OH NO I HAVE DISPLEASED HIM!!!

Inactive User

Apr 19, 2008 @ 12:24
A poem dedicated to my love RECONDO {to be read in Shakespearean voice]

I LOVE YOU RECONDO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111!!!!11111.......

i love your japanese hair on a white man....

i love how streetwear gives meaning to your life...

i love how your skinny legs get lost in your w)taps jungles....swimming in a sea of quality military inspired fabrication...

i love your flaming....it's direct and angry...no sense of falsehood in your expression.

your dedication to material possessions...a man so passionate that he'd practically starve his already malnourished body just to get a used rolex...a brand that his fantasy lover, tetsuo, may possibly detest...but, nay, he knows far too much about brand synergy...he'd never wear a rolex with w)taps....and that's double tapS..make sure you get the spelling right kids...oh yes, he will flame you for this too.

i love to e stalk you...i love how you hate the thought of bape and w)taps being worn together because of their differing philosophies, and yet they collaborated...it must've made you furious...you're cute when you're angry.

please oh please do stay on our poor little forum...we need to be educated...please preach us the gospel of streetwear that we may be saved from the error of our slim jean wearing ways...tell us that it's wrong to mix nbhd and vis or whatever the hell you were complaining about...

oh, milspex, oh deepsix, oh recondo......you are............ the truth...

[takes a bow]

thank you thank you...

yeah, i'm pretty bored.

this is without a doubt one of the funniest things i have ever read posted on this forum
Apr 19, 2008 @ 12:33
here's what i'm rocking today...had to give the neon laces a rest. these shoes look WAAAY better with the blue laces. the neon laces are OD. these aren't jedis.

and my rotation for the past week...

Apr 19, 2008 @ 12:34
Apr 19, 2008 @ 12:35

uni-qlo
worldindustrys
levi
nike

As if your mom hasn't already told you this but CLEAN YOUR ROOM!!!!!!!!!
Apr 19, 2008 @ 12:38
Debs those skate or dies actually look decent with blue laces. nice rotation too

Inactive User

Apr 19, 2008 @ 13:30
Personally, I think D6 although a radical in his approach, has some valid points and ideas.

and i think hes half white and half jap if i am not mistaking.

what the fuck are you babbling about?

someone posted ilovesole's fit pic in the unofficial go ahead and flame me wdywt. and that's when it was said.

thanks
Apr 19, 2008 @ 13:38
are those 501s?

raw 511s
Apr 19, 2008 @ 13:47
This topic is locked, replies are no longer accepted.
HYPECHAT 0